Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel Iriani

-2 Diesel fuel Iriani

Posts 21 to 40 of 93

Don’t could would you find where any characteristic: 29 th degrees?

Of course, but that with him to do particularly it is unclear (

From astrological encyclopedias:
149 (29 th degree Leo)
Upraviteli: 1 - the Sun (Osiris); 2 - blood regardless Leo; 3 - the Sun; 4 - Jupiter; 5 - Slntse. Male enlightened degree (Lilly).

Degree consent and harmony in life. Have luck, unwarranted growth fortune, happy marriage. (Asha). A favorable marriage, Japan, famous citizen. The danger paralysis, virtues (Kefer) Astrology. (Devore...). "Horn of plenty." - Ya'akov Kedmi always lives in plenty. Abundance comes from many trends. Propensity for Ivanovna art (Izraitel). Heart dividing wall,, old neuroses (Ebertin).

"A mermaid expects Prince, which will make its immortal." - Stage, on which intense sensual intuition, stepped from unconscious, is close to the, to take the form of conscious thought. The thirst for conscious forms and sustainability. Critical moment in jump of evolution. Prospect or sense of incompetence (Daniel Chenneviere)

At all, any the latest degree is considered a critical. Functions mark (planet in throes) acquire negative connotation.

Lena, that you has found in that point in fate? Regarded, that and without degrees many information. And then -raznye recounted)

OPSSSSSS! Has found boo-boo - 29 th -predposledniy!)

time for more of deepening perception world.

Here is until this not have guessed that.)

Last edited by Iriani (Dec 19 2006 23:55:50)

Pardon, that map-??? not watch, but smiled closely description of indicators diesel.
Emerged question to Iriani: Can be whether / realistically makes more sense to assume pregnancy? (Though understandable, that suggest can be increasingly). I find several proof such opportunities :) :pardon:

Last edited by Лилия (Dec 20 2006 09:38:58)

find several proof such opportunities

Lilia, what?
I not find clearest indicators.

can be whether / realistically whether suggest pregnancy?

Can be. But she not enters in plans this year)
In the coming years - marriage, and-then we- pregnancy and the birth of child)

Last edited by Iriani (Dec 20 2006 12:58:16)

Iriani wrote:

critical moment in jump of evolution.

IRA, perhaps, year for you will become beyond its breaking in respect any something views. In map quite active 8 th house, this change, transformation, cleansing from of an unnecessary.

Iriani wrote:

"Rusalka expects Prince, which will make its immortal."

You'll notice, that mermaid, to become immortal, need was pozhertovovat all sake of Prince (the most of expensive that it had was) and die (ah we here are talking in symbolic manner, of course).And, incidentally, until Prince immediately has peaked with whom he dealt, recall! Until this a mermaid first was with tail and nor about what physical love between them and speech be could not, and then she has appeared its feet (camping on E. Conditions for implementation its dreams), but gone missing voice (not guys built achieve escape communication with prince). T. E. On any she was neresursnoy. But as died, so immediately Prince saw its such what it is.

Лилия wrote:

I find several proof such opportunities

Can be, you izlozhish, so? Me sometime, that for this need to watch rubles that on 5 and 8 homes, if homes included flamboyant and all perhaps. However kverent argues, that he being vigilant, and controls situation :bb: This is, too, with accounts from discharging not worth.

Lilia, if it comes me were supposed to answer question about pregnancy, birth on this Solara, then the answer my became would polozhitelnym.
I have there are already in mozgovichke certain tasks, plans on the next year. Here is and have been arguing find the best time for implementation moments. Naturally, theme pregnancy not this include.
Commanded today on the evening-thought. Lilia, you are right, instructions there is. The most vivid figure opportunities - Mars -upravitel 5 th Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal in phlebology in 5 st solarnom House. Jupiter in soed. With the Moon on asts. Venus with Saturn in soed., but in mutabelnom House-minimalnost.

Write pro opposition 9-3 (in platside 2-8). Venus in soed. Saturn 180 Long Neptune Chiron
120 types

Here are possible of frustration in love, s views, estimates (9 Directwind house), sense of neuverennnosti (there is 180 in Natale). But there is and hose assemblies.

Authorization in natalnoy point on merkuriy in 7 st - partner, friends and etc. Will help shifting this painful nevzgodu. Then 60 to only for concrete. Pluto - rebirth in these things, a new glance. Or again same - the pluto Chinese system-economy will 11, 12 - group, friends, counterparts.
And can this and there is the plutonianskiy type of men! And any of frustration, associated with him, with relations.

Venus 180 Chiron in with compensates for in psychological terms of Chiron with 120 natalnaya venera
- 180 Neptune in with -Venera with 120 Neptune Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal

T. E. In sight, that I still loved, but there is and retard factors in terms of soveti and morality (9 house and 3 th house). There not quite smoothly.

All Hi! IRA, Lena I so understand, that you are considering solyar every in his system homes? Interestingly will do then and conclusions on-separately. Only here is ,-il, / you, too, in Koch are considering? I have why something on someone between ministries broke a, then / you in Platsiduse beret. Can I something wrong realized?
Unfortunately, a paper 9 currencies continues to me zakhlestyvat :O, and tax test something raze will not end. So not can signing fit in to get in in Limits such a interesting things diesel. But like would mouth couple of thought.
The first-this from falling homes diesel in those same homes Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal. Is considered, that this is an important year for rights. Can confirm on own practice, that this is so. In this year have human more opportunities realize beginning natalnoy card potential.
And still me seems the main emphasis your diesel in this year this the opposition Long-Neptune with tend-Saturn in than 2-8 homes (I all same'm on Platsidusu :)) with way out on trine to Pluto in 1 House SB, the more that Long-Venus in opposition in Natale, Venus in Trina and Long in shall to Saturn devouring his children. I.e. this the opposition in solyare includes closed configuration Venus-Long-Saturn in Natale. Unambiguously need be careful in finance, 69.38 money, especially if under this will are engaged women. Over more detailed interpretation need to think, now, to large my regret, time in sawn-off.
Hope soon fully to you join it.
Tanya.

Tatiana, hello!
Regard in ravnodomke. In the first post attempted to randomize this deal with your copy of its, but then not has become - watch.

First-this from falling homes diesel in those same homes Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal.

:yes: my personal experience, too, proves the importance of year in life rights.
Nothing, that we wrote this not on the first page debriefing! Would still remember about this)
Thank you for important additions! Check back!!

Irina, in ravnodomnoy from Asts? And solyar and /?

Yes, Tatiana, grant my full thought on solyaru in equals homes from asts. On /, too, have studied from asts.

Thank you for explanations, Irina. Now all understandable. :)

Here is on example'll show, as I usually't seek event)

Solar 2007 (3.07.07) for me has action 3.01.07- 3.01.08 - peak marks a itself date Solara.
Forth, in this gaps search for event.
We watch lunary.
The first lunar (series) - 15.01. 07 17 :5 5 GT -opyat same is compound the Moon Illusion third. With sun only for concrete. Peak. T. E. Time actions - 01.07.07 -29.01. 07.

Thus, Solar enters in action directly with evening.

Lunar (series) 12.03. (24-25.02 -25.03) emphasis 1-5-9 -Btrin of filth that. E. In this period are possible successes in sphere training, otdavaneto any exam. Satkrn in 1 st Lunara -voskhodit 9 th house.

In next lunare - emphasis on work, making. (7.04.)
Forth,, skip - and lunar (series) equipment in position. With the mid-on May until middle. June again dropping out, dip, own defense. In this lunare suggest perhaps, ending the, but.
In next Jupiter / comes on asts. Lunara, 10 th in 9 st - new. Eyup. Designation)

T. E. In these periods are possible the end of the, proreteniya and ceding the in sphere higher education.
On these same things go trip overseas. Recreation. Although planet will in other)

Here is this is so, on peephole, think, if digging to. The can be many find)

Iriani wrote:

But she not enters in plans this year)

"This" year - accurately. But as I understand, we after all regard period with July 2007 to July 2008. Although, if you follow most East glance, that solyar "works" for six months TO and six months After offensive, then. Here we simply differently on this look.

Радуга wrote:

Perhaps be, you izlozhish, so? Me sometime, that for this need to watch rubles that on 5 and 8 homes,

About, rubles that - indisputably! Without managements, progressiy, on one solyaru forecast not is done, of course. Simply times perishing we do one solyar (even I have, unfortunately, no data natal - only pieces of from text), then we need to determine all possible options events in this solyare, and then can be will already winnowing out those that not that are validated direktsiyami / progressiyami.

Now already map solyarnaya before eyes, so so immediately would about pregnancy not asked - see Venus (upr.5 th) with Saturn, and this as something researchers discourages, of course. :( or delays his.
And from rulings, which all same believe strong and flamboyant for diesel - this:
1. The main and most important - ASC 0 Jupiter on the moon natalnoy (Long only for concrete. Upr.8-'s and is worth where? If in 12 th, then even better for conceiving). At all compound ASC LG Xenon features. With the Moon only for concrete. - this very important Family event should be, can marriage, Conception.
2. Not once the link 1 th and 8 th (types in 1 th, trine in 8-oops house) - this is not only losing can be, but and pregnancy. Organism women, body (1-Interwiev home) strongly is changing (8-oops) - ah this you know :)
What aspects of in / makes kuspid 5 th? And Venus (she after all 5-'s only for concrete. Manages?) there is whether aspect to natalnomu 1-because home or Grocer.
Still that on solyaru wanted say: Moon 0 with famous Neptune Fountain -, of course, "FOR" Conception, but again same, closing, that taints picture Saturn where they get amazed by.
ICJ in connecting to lower our standards, as you realize, - dangerously for health father (+ to this upr.10 th in soedienii with Saturn in 8 th in 180 to upr.8 th, + to this the Black Long in an empty 10 th - triviality, but unpleasantly). But! - if no serious rulings in other methods, then sobytiyno nothing will happen. And still, of course, if you limited learn, the this still and device on work.
Still wrote higher, that Venus (upr.5 th and 10 th) on DSC solyarnom - this anonymity on possible marriage or at least, important relations in this solyarnom year. This figure I would not traktovala, as misperceptions about with partner, all same position Venus boon in 7 th House - this not pest, creates complexity in relations.

Iriani wrote:

One vivid figure opportunities - Mars -upravitel 5 th Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal in phlebology in 5 st solarnom House. Jupiter in soed. With the Moon on asts. Venus with Saturn in soed., but in mutabelnom House minimalnost.

About! And you already responded. And I and Mars not particularly watch, so as ties with natalom not know.

Iriani wrote:

can this and there is the plutonianskiy type of men! And any of frustration, associated with him, with relations

Here is and me so see. A man will necessarily, and relations very meaningful, but and any experiences-frustration are inevitable (after all Jupiter-Long on ASC this still and in than something overvalued expectations, i.e. propensity to such a view brighter, but a bit the unreal, and this leads to disappointment in thereafter, as you know).
Map'm in Platsiduse. The opposition 2-8 - this yes, event, targeting as something financially (but in included svoystva, and "the exit" the opposition has only on types, not on Jupiter and moon birth, - the on my view, this event, which you will watch, pass through as would with hand, can, or have rate close women-Venus). Conflict, standoff on included sights - if hidden or more domestic. Need to still to think over these.
As the saying goes, times-2 Diesel fuel, means, look the Sun and his aspects of. The sun in 7 th, 150 to Jupiter in 1 th, and 60 to Mars in 4 th: Will encounter ?? (or his already know times quincunx present ;), with which relations will serious :), seeking to her marriage (the Sun in 7 th and Venera0Saturn), and joint accommodation (Mars from 4 th homes - a man in House).

Iriani wrote:

Jupiter in soed. With the Moon on asts.

All are a good evening! I remember as on konferentsiiv St. Petersburg Marrying in his report as one of indicators birth child called precisely compound the moon and organic in solyare.

Iriani wrote:

Solar 2007 (3.07.07) for me has action 3.01.07- 3.01.08 - peak marks a itself date Solara.

Very interestingly! And unusually. IRA, and there is truly clear reassert the of this approach? Arguments Lily "for" pregnancy drags very persuasive and not only "for" pregnancy.

I think, in any time soon we with us getting will continue, and, more accurately, already will finish Limits diesel Iron (ethnic group). In principle, here remained generalizable and calculate clesed step moon and its aspects of.

on konferentsiiv St. Petersburg Marrying in his report as one of indicators birth child called precisely compound the moon and organic in solyare.

Precisely, invoking the this report and wrote, although personal experience in this - No-nor. But logic grasp the full, although after all have him, too, not 100% embody were, seems, but results high)

-il, and there is truly clear reassert the of this approach?

Certain tranzity and configuration attitudes he picked up often previously DR. For example, Jupiter already went in 1 th. And gradually approaching have only for concrete. Those respects, will incorporate to previously DR, and after - is about unfold in direct move, and to the end of the year Kims in the other a badge of.
1) solyar 2) lunar (series) 3) transit - enrich.

Lena, I here is think, that and the and the option stand. Here is thought:
Lilia wrote, that:

seeking to her marriage (the Sun in 7 th and Venera0Saturn), and joint accommodation (Mars from 4 th homes - a man in House).

In this solare (2007), if look so, as told, implicitly this, and here is 2008 -samoe the! Mars drive on kuspid 4 th, marked by card. Homes and camping on D.
Is obtained, that event forge the It comes. In the early 2008.
Here is such thought)

Still such a pleasant thing. Remember, that I often already on evening gotten desires, put goal and promotes within a year. So was still TO starters familiarity with unique. And now here is think, that already then, perhaps, as times began influence Solara)

the Sun in 7 th, 150 to Jupiter in 1 th. Will encounter ?? (or his already know times quincunx present

Javadxan! Here is he -kvikons!

remained generalizable and calculate clesed step moon and its aspects of.

Included homes even. I at all nor boom-boom! :)
Most a remarkable, that necessarilywill talk then as what) And was (there is, will) whether pregnancy :rofl:, too,)

Iriani wrote:

included homes even.

Included homes this in direktsiyakh.

Iriani wrote:

pregnancy, too,)

About this, pl-the kind, very detail :rolleyes:

included homes this in direktsiyakh.

Of -the others homes SB, in camping on CHAMPION And intercepts on. The intercepted homes?!

The intercepted homes - this homes diesel, which are intermixed with on homes Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal. T. E. They show that precisely will to influence affected sphere. Say, if 2 th homes diesel is mired on 7 th, then in relations with partners an important role will play resources and / or cash affairs.

Realized. Flax, thank you. Thought: What that this homes. For example, when house begins in ovne, and ends in the twins. Confused the with included signs, goes :O Because house such a large, then in this its grains nagruza, only secret for me)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel Iriani