Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel Iriani

-2 Diesel fuel Iriani

Posts 61 to 80 of 93

Question all-??? remained)
Interpretation (and influence in reality) aspects of moon SB to solarny and natalnym points than something differs?! Or, as I understood from's read, we simply take into consideration governance homes diesel and Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal respectively?

Until Canada-gave it another thought on different levels, so that questions, likely, still will :)

IRA, I today answer.

-il, I today answer.

Today slowly is coming to an end.

All good morning! Nothing would surprise forgiveness, but I have here has complications to it devices.
So, reread yesterday entire this subject, especially post Margine. How understand, on light Divine finally crawl your way out basic 2 themes: Work and personal life. I correct their considerations to all versions rest.

Work: In Natale - Chinese system. 6 and 10 th Venus nah. In 7 st, Chinese system. 1 th Jupiter in 10 forge the In solyare: The. 10 th Jupiter in 1 st, Venus Oh Saturn in 8 forge the Theme careers and work in life kverenta seriously depends on partnerships. Kverent possesses enough high-ambition and their efforts commits 3500 in sphere of career prospects. Position saltire .The organic suggests, that in this year much will depend on initiatives the most kverenta. Venus in connecting with Saturn I would traktovala as some "point the report" in the new coil of a development careers. 8 th house will require serious perestroika in respect in this. The opposition Venus Oh Saturn to Long Oh Neptune in 2 st diesel says, likely, about how, that will encounter problems in family, associated with theme finance, their uncertainty and staff-revenues. IRA, you have with mom overall budget? Ah in general, roughly so.

Personal life: I agree with Peace, that cannot be ignore ASTs with Oh Long with in 1 forge the However, I.M.H.O.,, if would with the Moon incorporated DSTs, on my view, this was would more natural in subject marriage. Until I think, that kverent itself will Fuehrer initiative, however, quite possibly, that these initiatives not will always be divide and my country side (180 DSTs. Under this, Chinese system. 4 th glad. Mars in solyare Chinese system. 4 st and nah. In 4 forge the Think, unambiguously - a man in House. Under this, Mercury (Chinese system. 5 and 7 th glad.) in solyare in 8 st - passions, sex, ?????? relations (a normal a gentlemen's set of).

Summary (I.M.H.O.,): Propose a option. Civilian marriage (Oh than Tanya told) and a phase of careers, demands attention and serious weighting.

Iriani wrote:

The subject all-??? remained)
Interpretation (and influence in reality) aspects of moon SB to solarny and natalnym points than something differs?! Or, as I understood from's read, we simply take into consideration governance homes diesel and Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal respectively?

How I understand subject. Difference between aspektirovaniem radiksnykh and solar points (crucial) there is no. Importantly, the frequency and-aspektirovaniya. T. E. If Long with in monthly intervals of makes aspects of to planets, upravitelyam, signifikatoram, kuspidam homes a certain spheres (say, 2.6 and 10 at home), then event will more clearly ocherchenno and more prognoziruemo. I will repeat, this my (imperfect) opinion.
Example let me give you. In the current solyare in December month solyarnaya Long makes a series of aspects of: 72 Jupiter (in 5 st, Chinese system. 8 st glad, 144 the Sun (in 6 st glad., Chinese system. 2 st with), 90 K6 / K12 (mountain) with. On backdrop of my obstructions with work over the past 2 year I been mulling, that me are marginal. However, had to to apply astroalkhimiyu and theme lost on health (quite for short term). In January this year: Moon with 90 Neptune (in connecting with DSTs glad, 120 K5 / 60 K11 with - extremely emotionally hard moment, superkonflikt with partner (not understood each other absolutely), from tension relations are spiking literally.
Il-, roughly I responded to your questions? If not, the know what that could mean, pl or is the Order of the.

Татьяна wrote:

Anyone reflecting hello! Finally I again with you, respected participants Forum, what resented is happy.
Irina, your calculations on move moon in a whole are correct, I only added in some places the beginning of this or the end of the month, if aspect of moon close to him. Propose a the next interpretation:
Moon the entire solyar goes on 2 home diesel and greater part of time on 2 home Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Natal and Vodoleyu - means at an emotional and communal level for client would be important stability and under this the search for new pathways for its achievements.
The beginning of August - 120 Mercury only for concrete. (In 7, upr.7,9) - rises kontaktnost with that people, partners. Likely long drives trip with partner, decision any something legal issues. Can be activation in work with humans, consulting.
Avgust- 0 Neptune Since (in 2, upr.3) - illusions in financial issues, heightened sensitivity to conservation resources (physical or financial). Need be making with women from closest environment and information, associated with money.
September-180 Saturn Since (in 8, upr.2), 60 IC, 120 MS- exacerbation financial problems, associated perhaps with family affairs. Under this support family or people above on status can help in resolving these issues. Or same the other option manifestations of data aspects of: Favorable changes in family life or public position can exacerbate question division of their-of strangers resources (should the., in relations with partner under a joint stays)
Oktyabr- 180 Venus Since (in 8, upr.10,5,6) - forth all smoothly is flowing in amorous relations, apparently in this period will especially difficult find common language with favorite man. Truth literally next Long forms
In late October -nachale noyabrya- 120 types only for concrete. (In 10, upr.11,12) - that apparently will bring expected change social status, promote the encroachment stability or at least embodiment of hopes, achieving goal in setting emotional equilibrium. Although for this perhaps will have from something to backtrack, to go through “withering away ” otzhivshego, transformation in emotional sphere.
Noyabr- 60 Neptune only for concrete. (In 1, upr.3) - is intensifying intuition, Magik in financial issues, contacts. More full perception of psychological features of those, with whom is happening communication, that helps better to adapt.
The second half of January - 60 types Since (in 1, upr.11,12) - transformation personality sets and views perhaps in ties with climate plans and prospects or friendly circle. Perhaps climate image, perception client other people, strengthening of female attractiveness of, womanhood.
Mart- Long Crosses in 3 radiksnyy house - contacts, information exchange, relatives female - all of this is becoming more important for human, is perceived more emotionally. Because Long upr.8 home, probable change in these areas.
April-120 Jupiter only for concrete. (In 10, upr.1) - another possible time for changes should we expect. Status, with in this case this will depend on activity the most rights.
The end of the aprelya- 90 Asts, Dsts glad. - probable conflict-prone situation with partners, perhaps from-for excessive emotionality in rubbing shoulders.
Incidentally in April same Progressive Long Crosses in Fish, that even more reinforces sensitivity and passivity perception.
May- 90 Uranus only for concrete. (In 1, upr.3, soupr.2) - continuation of themes April, probable unexpected changes in contacts or in the near environment. Probable conflicts with women, felt unexpected information from them. ???? heightened to get emotional client will play not last role in creating intense situations.

Ah here is such a in a nutshell picture is obtained on progressive those respects diesel. Irina, if will questions, write.

Tanya, so this you progressive moon watch or solyarnuyu?

Lena, thank you for additions!
Here rather for themselves))

Theme careers and work in life kverenta seriously depends on partnerships.

Only so? Or forge the It comes. The indication on consulting activities?

epitaph Venus Oh Saturn to Long Oh Neptune in 2 st diesel says, likely, about how, that will encounter problems in family, associated with theme finance, their uncertainty and staff-revenues. IRA, you have with mom overall budget? Ah in general, roughly so.

With mom - on those respects?
Lena, mother works month. So osn. Arrival in family was from father.
Enforced payments not right, food and "in house" periodically buys every. Else -sama.

Civic marriage (Oh than Tanya told) and a phase of careers, demands attention and serious weighting

Well realistically)) And replies present needs) :)

Il-, roughly I responded to your questions?

Yes, Len, thank you.
Even more'm confused. You let’s take and minory (as 72, 144? And on. Something similar on rubles that, so?!

had to to apply astroalkhimiyu and theme lost on health

Result example, alkhimiiiastro, if not secret?! Interestingly.

Long with 90 Neptune (in connecting with DSTs glad, 120 K5 / 60 K11 with - extremely emotionally hard moment, superkonflikt with partner (not understood each other absolutely), from tension relations are spiking literally.

Oppa!
On those respects / Neptune sextile not was able would suggest superkonflikt! All the more, with polozhitelnymi aspects in the makeweight.
Disorder, truly relax.

Iriani wrote:

Oppa! On those respects / Neptune sextile not was able would suggest superkonflikt! All the more, with polozhitelnymi aspects in the makeweight. Disorder, truly relax.

Ah yes, disorder, truly relax! Only a grabber not flied! :to_babruysk: You OK not forget what I have 5 th house. :boast: This is tension very a strong, but, frankly, there still need to many what account for, camping on K. Very many what request in this year as mosaic (and tranzity, and cycles different, many what). This solyarnaya Long only "launched" "clump the nerve." And Neptune on display in is, that arose some pristine illusion, we not understood each other.

Iriani wrote:

Bring example, alkhimiiiastro, if not secret?! Interestingly.

Yeah, what I have troubled aspect of, associated with work? Mars 90 Saturn. Yeah, attention, focus, concentration of on the current moment, his mouth shut, eyes open, energy, vampires not such trumps emotion and at all self-esteem for ears we pull upward, despite all their mistakes and misconceptions.

Iriani wrote:

Only so? Or forge the It comes. The indication on consulting activities?

And a good question! You itself as thinking? Here in more details need to. The CliffsNotes version, their assumptions, pliz. Think need to.

Iriani wrote:

A more'm confused. You let’s take and minory (as 72, 144? And on. Something similar on rubles that, so?!

Ah something. Yes. Here ,-il, plays role the similarities aspektiruemykh points pro topic. I this THAT is what understand. Anna Eduardovna at all such aspects of uses, about which I never listened!

Now I I shall state their calculations on day arrest move moon. I take period with July 2007 to July 2008.

Augustus - 120 Mercury glad., 90 K6 / K12 (mountain) glad.
September - Oh Neptune with, 45 K2 / 135 K8 glad.
October - 180 Saturn with, 120 MSso / 60 IC with
Czechoslovak November - 180 Venus with, 120 types glad., 45 IC / 135 ICJ glad.
January 2008 - 60 Neptune glad., 135 the Sun glad.
February - 135 the Sun with, 60 types with, 90 K6 / 90 K12 (mountain) with
Mart - 135 casually glad.
April - Oh By 3, 135 Mars glad.
My - 120 Jupiter glad., 135 Saturn glad.
June - 90 Uranus glad., 90 ASTs / 90 DSTs glad.

In my opinion. One key months will March. Why? Go in subject "Direction of the."

Tanja, so this you progressive moon watch or solyarnuyu?

Flax, of course solyarnuyu. Simply the ratio its movement in for days after offensive diesel with loss is godom- this, too, a kind of progression.

Lena wrote:

Augustus - 120 Mercury glad., 90 K6 / K12 (mountain) glad.
September - Oh Neptune with, 45 K2 / 135 K8 glad.
October - 180 Saturn with, 120 MSso / 60 IC with
Czechoslovak November - 180 Venus with, 120 types glad., 45 IC / 135 MC glad.
January 2008 - 60 Neptune glad., 135 the Sun glad.
February - 135 the Sun with, 60 types with, 90 K6 / 90 K12 (mountain) with
April - Oh By 3, 135 Mars glad.
My - 120 Jupiter glad., 135 Saturn glad.
June - 90 Uranus glad., 90 ASTs / 90 DSTs glad.

Linen, you the speed moon what of solidity and its step in month? Something have us with you calculations not coincide. I have broke a virtually so same as have Irina, and have you as something all move things along.

Irina wrote:

Traktovka (and influence in reality) aspects of moon SB to solarny and natalnym points than something differs?!

I so same as and Lena, believe, that fundamentally nothing. At least until special differences not holiday..

Buck still a bit about different approaches have us with Lena to minor aspects in solyare. I not I take minornye aspects of in solyare, camping on K. Believe, that in solyare basic events walk do a posh aspects and without motherfucking yuppie aspects (unlike managements) or meaningful instructions through position homes and planets events not will. In direktsiyakh same (especially when applying method Ayzina, where not invoiced sense aspects, and only his the availability of or the absence of) minornye aspects of, on my view, very revealing, when accent any sphere of life. In general to all these conclusions I came on own practice, and of course, have other people can be the other experience, an excellent from my. :)

Татьяна wrote:

Len, you the speed moon what of solidity and its step in month? Something have us with you calculations not coincide. I have broke a virtually so same as have Irina, and have you as something all move things along.

Again I Teetu's parents? :( And of paper this with calculations threw away already.

Izlozhi, their assumptions, pliz.

Ah. Venus in 7 st (Chinese system-economy will 10.6) - The job (and career), associated with other people -One.
MC - in Libra - two - ider. On consulting the.
Consultant than lives?! From on experience. C (the other man) brings work (6 th). There is customers. Work.
Hence interest (twins do on dsts) in request for contacts.

Anna Eduardovna at all such aspects of uses, about which I never listened!

Understandable. Personal experience and surveillance.
Here is I faced those, that some things at all explain not can. There is and all. See and all.

One of the key months will March. Why?

:O
Only on this aspect?

Although rubles that smiled)

Tanya, thank you for explanations of. Realized difference. Until mazhoram acknowledge preference, too,. Perhaps, from, that use and closer after all this in solare.

Iriani wrote:

only on this aspect?

Yes not March! April, of course! T. K. There goes compound solyarnoy moon with kuspidom 3 th.

Lena and Tatiana, THANK YOU FOR PRAKTIKU! Lilia - for additions!

Now - realizing the desired and astroalkhimiya with putative breakdown year. :rolleyes:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel Iriani