Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel Iriani

-2 Diesel fuel Iriani

Posts 81 to 93 of 93

Irochka, not for that! You perishing and carry us in rate affairs on opportunities. At all, BBSes, in prognostike after all consideration and other factors. For example, we at all not touched kogda. Can open separate podforum and aiming our forecasts? Can, kverentam our :), which well with unique are familiar, themselves it will be interesting try their recast in their forecasts? And we will help. As are looking on this? Then still cycles planets. From this, too, many depends. I have growing squaring organic to the very itself and with way out "tsyganochkoy" on natalnyy DSTs gambled his way down so powerfully, I even not expected. Although itself itself something similar napredskazyvala still gender-year ago.

Yes not March! April, of course! T. K. There goes compound solyarnoy moon with kuspidom 3 th.

And all-??? Long solyarnaya in March in 3 glad. House Crosses.

and carry us in rate affairs on opportunities

Of course! Remember!

in prognostike after all consideration and other factors. For example, we at all not touched kogda

Oops, this. Yes! What only in prognostike not invoiced. And have kazhdogo- their methods :)
But not worth forget, that calculate life and options simply-plainly, impossible. Yes and need not. Importantly after all - living) “it’s to see the crux of the, perhaps.

And'm inured would I gladly :rolleyes:
Now want watch with calculation Moon Illusion other their solyary. From retroserii. You think of it) so that - still questions, perhaps, will.

How are looking on this?

With gusto. :D
Slightly while after that. Me need a week for deliberation of this information.
And rubles that porazbirayu quietly.

Never AGAIN astrodevy! Tatiana, Lena!
Foraging out questions.

You tried look only aspects of progressive moon in solare to natlnym and solarnym points?
It occurs to, that they can give 21st th how many the big info! Went in old Solary - so much our comprehension on these points!

DAC on progressiyam have us separate podforum. Of course, need to look. Than more methods glee, those more true outcome. IRA, can you try open subject?

Lena, I had in mind step Moon Illusion solarnoy and its aspects of to points, as we did in the themes. So here and wrote

Il-, made something I and it not realized.

I something, too, not quite realized. We same this moon and examined. Or this simply ,-il, you used this method to other solyaram and sharing impressions?

Illy this simply ,-il, you used this method to other solyaram and sharing impressions?

That's right! :rolleyes:

Made simply. Had envisaged moon, as usually do in progressiyakh, and accounted for the link (aspects of multiples of 30 fringes), preparing to target solyarnye and natalnye point.
Very a cool thing! Simply I these before not enjoyed.
Although, of course, not know. After all considered events, about which known fact already)

Here is and thought: What that this moon can be borrow separately. T. E. Instead Lunara and deep analysis Solara. And look, what themes's feelings get hurt in year syllabus period.

And still: If to accept, that Solar is beginning to act roughly for 3 mo, as told Tatiana, then not will whether a mistake move its back?! Tanja, as one is?!

That and thought: What that this moon can be borrow separately. T. E. Instead Lunara and deep analysis Solara. And look, what themes's feelings get hurt in year syllabus period.

Il-, I all-??? think first need solyar in a whole analyze, to figure out will whether aspect of moon on important event to point fingers or this simply to perform background the situation will. Without consideration diesel this hardly perhaps. To the same except aspects of moon there is and other ways the “events in solyare (tranzity sun, movement solar exemplify and Asts), so that moon I regard only as one of methods, although and enough precise. And still: Movement moon in for days in solyare-this the private case education transit aspects of in these 24 hours. If in these clock any another solyarnaya planet forms precise aspect of-this will be more consequential indicator of on event, than Long. In general I personally prefer all in ``The look, to more accurately and informative all was.
That concerns contrary movement moon, there is I have certain surveillance, that it works. I.e., to example, raskhodyaschiysya on 2 grad. Aspect of moon in solyare fit milestone for 2 months before diesel (if brb-Ventotene moon 12 grad. For clock). But such I have not very often already, so that say, that this will always be work I cannot. Need to more observations such.

Last edited by Татьяна (Jan 30 2007 06:32:07)

Tanya, thank you for the answer, supposed his, truth. All-??? want still see, there is thought, although and neoformlennye still.

If in these clock any another solyarnaya planet forms precise aspect of-this will be more consequential indicator of on event, than Long.

About-pa!
Here is and goes, that in solyare important becomes progressive move)

In general I personally prefer all in ``The look, to more accurately and informative all was.

This even not slandering - to be sure!

Has found food for mind and research! Tatiana, Lena, thank you-oooh!

Went to think) http://foto.mail.ru/mail/sergii_59/5/i-15.jpg

Please! :) To moreover we this the partition Forum and opened ;)

Iriani wrote:
Bear whether any meaningful conceptual strain retroplanety (not RP) in solyarnoy map?
Bear, undoubtedly. Think, that here opportunity and the need deep-seated issues rethinking the themes, associated with the development and education. I have in past solyare Mars was retogradnym. So here is the name novel occurred with already familiar a man, camping on E. In is year new dating not was. Can and here you will have to deal with already well familiar "input", old the regularly and camping on D., but everywhere you look you on them on-a new.

Ah here is has found response to its question. At least, on Old :))
I shall remind, that in solare merkuriy (in glad. And solare is worth in 7 st, Chinese system. 7 and 9).
Otkopalis familiar, former close friends-comrades, with whom not was in contact already year three, and with some and 5-6 years. Met, as if not start to see her just day :)))
Ah and as something anew with a new force matter -poekhalo communication.

Watch further.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » -2 Diesel fuel Iriani