Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Want work out?

Want work out?

Posts 1 to 20 of 126

For all, that--at training, propose a work out. Who wants, am asking be stored by. :)

Lud_mila wrote:

To all, that--at training, propose a work out. Who wants, am asking be stored by.

Find welcome this weekend’all! :) I, as always, the first! :flag: What something we long nothing not were setting out. :crazyfun:

Oops, Lyudochka, and I in first ranks! Let-to stretch, guys and brains and the third eye deploy! :flag:

'll second that :flag:

Girls, thank you for response. Restricting a little work to for you. :)

Hello! :jumping:
I would, too, joined you, only here is strongly zagruzhen- pass raising qualifications. :mybb: But hope the current a warm-up not will of last? :flag:

Merci Pour le, that have! :) I has found on one Forum on Taro interesting rubber on expertize word itself carte. The crux of the in sleduyuschiem. Ask questions, answers on which already known. All, who wants, except asking question, make alignment on situation. Goal - determine event: That happened, as happened and camping on D. Let us let's practice?

I, with your allowing the, imbabers. Yesterday, in Saturday 17 on May, I somewhere was. Question - where? If possible, with whom and that we there did. :)

All of, far all hell is everybody? :glasses:
I the first means, d :mybb:
So, question Liudmila:

Lud_mila wrote:

Yesterday, in Saturday 17 on May, I somewhere was. Question - where? If possible, with whom and that we there did.

1 map - where was - Clash of
2 map - with whom - farms life
3 map - that did - feeling which.

In general, I in complete disarray. Option, which comes in head:
Ludmila has gone to sports contest with husband. Maintaining my for any team and received weapon energy.
Either was BTR game, in which participated and Ludmila and its husband.

To receive an answer, as hedgehog summer :rain:

My question for coaching received.
As and under any circumstances I met with my former husband and who this acquaintance helped :tomato:

Lud_mila wrote:

Yesterday, in Saturday 17 on May, I somewhere was. Question - where? If possible, with whom and that we there did.

1. Queen
2. Fortuna
3. Inconsistency

Can suggest, that Ludmila feel queen near with generous a noble partner, with which in this day its United the the general deal, with different spheres of influence and powers.

Morozz wrote:

My question for coaching received. As and under any circumstances I met with my former husband and who this acquaintance helped

O.o. Nothing not can understand! On Irin question, uh, pulled out 3 maps:
1. Queen
2. Golden girls
3. Fortuna

I simply in disarray! After all I well peremeshaly maps and had to shimmy their from the mid-deck, and 2 from 3 carte identical'm completely for Liudmila! With than this forge the It comes. Stems? Or energy and circumstances situations proved twin?
But nevertheless stuck prointerpretirovat these maps when applied to specified issue.
Perhaps, familiarity included during dropping out in engineering, where Irina starred and fascinated, and assisted this generous and an honorable people.

Last edited by Marina (May 21 2008 09:54:45)

Than I analyzed 1-3 on May this year and with whom?

Morozz wrote:

As and under any circumstances I met with my former husband and who this acquaintance helped

I, too, gonna do this hula thing
1 map - as I met with husband - Ego / King
2 map - under any circumstances - Queen
3 map - who helped - Silence

It seems, that this was in very comfortable environment, perhaps, on a cocktail party, on spree, when a man King, and woman Queen :) They so together pleased look bad! Irina, seems, was on perform well in all relations - and being veiled, and clothing, and manners. Such a woman King simply could not miss. And here is map Silence me confounds. I its at all in the last time fear :confused: She me did economics fail once, now I it not believe.

Lud_mila wrote:

A here is map Silence me embarrasses. I its at all in the last time fear She me did economics fail once, now I it not believe.

Even the additional map did economics fail in this time - Shute! Inclination is I to his majesty occasion. As if all resisted to this meeting and bank-bang! Happened!

Marina wrote:

1 map - than analyzed - Master
2 map - with whom - Eros
Aaaa. Here can be suggest and work any, constraints with books. And can this your Montal - shared with someone experience. Or helped someone (old man.
With whom, here challenging, it seems on beloved human, or customers pay friend, or an estranged cousin.

We this subject were just discovering in closed Forum. Succeeded the very interenye results, so decided, that people, charged with now, will curiously watch. In a result suffered subject here. If someone wants to ask question about already fault crucial, mercy of ask!:yep:

Marina wrote:

Ah, stuck.
Than analyzed - Plenus
With whom - Moira.

'm gonna hazard, that Marina all holidays sat somewhere in 4 walls nonstop, all the time. So alia circumstances and this was quite hard for it. Clarifying map - Mnemosyne suggests, that perhaps need to was something of complexity, something quite the longstanding, to what had to to return. The second clarifying map - Ego suggests, that this is not original in personal plans appears.
With whom Marina was. Likely, this was the old or elderly L, with which Marina links very much (deny this lady cannot be). Clarifying map - Queen - L quite bossy, life. So manage people. The second clarifying map - choreographic, submit, that Marina hooked, though from this Westerners.

Here is in principle, and all 8-)

Morozz wrote:

As and under any circumstances I met with my former husband and who this acquaintance helped

Maps became so:
As I met with husband - MOTHER
Under any circumstances - although Johnny
Who helped - Kralovske children

Difficult apply to d. If considered, that map conservation Rak - house, care about household. Ah hilarious version of. She was parents, for example, and husband (dreamy Johnny) -oshibsya gateway and telephoned to them, and nephews (Kralovske children) opened the door.

Marishka, you not d rasskladyvat, because know, where you was! On-my.

Галина wrote:

She was parents, for example, and husband (dreamy Johnny) -oshibsya gateway and telephoned to them, and nephews (Kralovske children) opened the door.

Ah and fantasy have you, Galya! :) )

Галина wrote:

Is it hard apply to d. If considered, that map conservation Rak - house, care about household. Ah hilarious version of. She was parents, for example, and husband (dreamy Johnny) -oshibsya gateway and telephoned to them, and nephews (Kralovske children) opened the door.

Super! The tick, me very liked your interpretation (modicum question not my! :jumping:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Want work out?