Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Want work out?

Want work out?

Posts 21 to 40 of 126

Marina wrote:

My question for coaching received. Than I analyzed 1-3 on May this year and with whom?

Lud_mila wrote:

1 map - than analyzed – Master
2 map - with whom – Eros Yeeeah.
Here can be suggest and work any, constraints with books. And can this your Montal - shared with someone experience. Or helped someone (old man. With whom, here challenging, it seems on beloved human, or customers pay friend, or an estranged cousin.

Morozz wrote:

The analyzed – Plenus
With whom - Moira.
'm gonna hazard, that Marina all holidays sat somewhere in 4 walls nonstop, all the time. So alia circumstances and this was quite hard for it. Clarifying map - Mnemosyne suggests, that perhaps need to was something of complexity, something quite the longstanding, to what had to to return. The second clarifying map - Ego suggests, that this is not original in personal plans appears. With whom Marina was. Likely, this was the old or elderly L, with which Marina links very much (deny this lady cannot be). Clarifying map - Queen - L quite bossy, life. So manage people. The second clarifying map - choreographic, submit, that Marina hooked, though from this Westerners. Here is in principle, and all

In these days I was on retrite (seminar) Yoga Arhats (meditation and spiritual practice). Teachers toured from abroad (India, Italy), both women. One of them my age, I'd say, know its many years, she my Teacher (Master). Another woman conservative elder statesmen remain defined: A wise and the Beautiful, the real Queen! But and Moira-, too, it seems! :-) Three days if in another world into a, if in the interface two worlds – calculated and unconscious (Mnemosyne). Was very interestingly and nice! Received huge pleasure (Eros! However, quite not can say, that was in thrall to, rather in isolation from the outside world! On 3 th day had to spendwith the entire group and our Uchitelyami! :-)
Huge THANK YOU, Ludmila and Galya, for POLNOE and the right description of events my life! :love:

Morozz wrote:

My question for coaching received.
As and under any circumstances I met with my former husband and who this acquaintance helped

Marina wrote:

Nothing not can understand! On Irin question, uh, pulled out 3 maps:
1. Queen
2. Golden girls
3. Fortuna
I simply in disarray! After all I well peremeshaly maps and had to shimmy their from the mid-deck, and 2 from 3 carte identical'm completely for Liudmila! With than this forge the It comes. Stems? Or energy and circumstances situations proved twin?
But nevertheless stuck prointerpretirovat these maps when applied to specified issue.
Perhaps, familiarity included during dropping out in engineering, where Irina starred and fascinated, and assisted this generous and an honorable people.

Lud_mila wrote:

I, too, gonna do this hula thing
1 map - as I met with husband - Ego / King
2 map - under any circumstances - Queen
3 map - who helped - Silence
It seems, that this was in very comfortable environment, perhaps, on a cocktail party, on spree, when a man King, and woman Queen They so together pleased look bad! Irina, seems, was on perform well in all relations - and being veiled, and clothing, and manners. Such a woman King simply could not miss. And here is map Silence me confounds. I its at all in the last time fear She me did economics fail once, now I it not believe.

Lud_mila wrote:

Even the additional map did economics fail in this time - Shute! Inclination is I to his majesty occasion. As if all resisted to this meeting and bank-bang! Happened!

Галина wrote:

Maps became so:
As I met with husband - MOTHER
Under any circumstances - although Johnny
Who helped - Kralovske children
Difficult apply to d. If considered, that map conservation Rak - house, care about household. Ah hilarious version of. She was parents, for example, and husband (dreamy Johnny) -oshibsya gateway and telephoned to them, and nephews (Kralovske children) opened the door.

Maps have all experienced interesting :love:.
And here is, that happened on fact.
In that evening on local radio commanded game. Was zagadan a certain man (his being veiled, hobby, and camping on D.) and if correctly answer all questions leading about this man - atoning prize. Sta-a-ay. And, a I purely sake of yuks, from nothing to acquire to do.
In short, I responded to all questions and prize received - this was created disk! And then, took and's re-routed the his the man, who was zagadan. Most coolest part, that he very hoped, that his not otgadayut and disk – him :whistle:.
In general, pokorennyy my gesture, he begged his imagined-DJ call me and to leave his phone. I called me back. So we and help. Maps appears and Lyudy as cannot be better this demonstrate :love:
And here is maps Galina, surprisingly accurately produce 2 phase of our familiarity, Summit not immediately, and through month. I.e., we saw each other only through month! Happened this I have homes, with I, showed simply a surprising temerity - invited in house but then human! Here is, that means romanticism! And when saw - he me captured the, 're on his side. And through 2 access made proposal :flirt:

Last edited by Morozz (May 22 2008 21:37:53)

Galia, and where same your question? :glasses:

Girls super!

Morozz wrote:

A here is maps Galina, surprisingly accurately produce 2 phase of our familiarity, Summit not immediately, and through month. I.e., we saw each other only through month! Happened this I have homes, with I, showed simply a surprising temerity - invited in house but then human! Here is, that means romanticism! And when saw - he me captured the, 're on his side. And through 2 access made proposal

If very, honestly precisely so I and suggested initially, but map Kralovske children I have not traffic went. And I thinking (not cost this to do!) decided go by, that see about how sing. Not sovmestilosumenya kokretika and psychological factor! :canthearyou:
My question: In 2003 Okey guys replaced by place work. That was cause of, who was outlived and that I received in a result.

Галина wrote:

My question: In 2003 Okey guys replaced by place work. That was cause of, who was outlived and that I received in a result.

The reason – insensitive people.Ogulnaya criticism, not underpinned by a facts. Gossip behind, discussion behavior or personal life.
Initiator – the Alchemist. Partner or itself Galina, which wanted to get what you want any price, either sought exceed someone from environment even despite losses.
Outcome – Strategist. Miscalculation situation, drafting the plans on the future. Analysis situation. Life on clearly raspisannomu plan.

Option: Perhaps Galina undertook a small fault at work, and colleagues on work have become to attribute it much more guilt, than on fact. Either at all allies blamed on it all their lapses and mistakes. Punishment, which Galina suffers was unfairly. So Galina (pride which has been wounded), seeking prove colleagues or governmental superiors prior that they were not are right, decided withdraw with work. ????, she likely suffers any losses owing to this step. In a result, it then had to engage some John and dull work. Had to every its step plan, to as something survive.

Irochka, maps became eloquently!
Criticism was from-for doesn chief, facts my blunder not was. So of course, I saw her as, that in data conditions I work not will be able and wrote on layoff. Strategist, because I indeed (the first time in life clearly cover the remaining rigs with their steps) and withdrew from situation winner. Has found more fun and lucrative jobs, received a major amount of money with former spaghetti and forced his posting even accommodated amount auditoram. :flag: BUT the nerve he me to mess up a long.
I have even question not my, my old hat. As, where and under any circumstances she met with its loaded! I, too, raskinu and'll post an his vision of. At all, Ludmilla, thank you for this may! Very interestingly!

Galina, thank you for comments. :love:

Галина wrote:

Generally, Ludmila, thank you for this may! Very interestingly!

And truth, very interestingly! Ludmila brilliant! :cool:

Галина wrote:

Generally, Ludmila, thank you for this may! Very interestingly!

Morozz wrote:

And truth, very interestingly! Ludmila brilliant!

Thank you, girls. Is happy, that you me supported.

Галина wrote:

Wu me even question not my, my old hat. As, where and under any circumstances she met with its loaded! I, too, raskinu and'll post an his vision of.

Girls, help, please. :question:

Girls, society’pl or is the Order of the, have Lyudy problems with entrance on forum. Apparently, the retro- Mercury so be kidding.

Galina wrote:

How, where and under any circumstances she met with its loaded!

Not know, that perishing to think, but maps became so: As - Wine, Where is - Considering, under any circumstances - Sword in stone.
I placed maps, realized, that question How and contaminated what circumstances, - this one thing and, too,: Maps experienced similar. Man tries to do something him not affordable, overcoming any obstacles, seek to nedostyazhimomu. Clever all-??? maps! :)
Where (oops, hold me) - in kindergarten instructor, hospital, at home have relatives. More nothing not we have, I'm sorry.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by Lud_mila (May 29 2008 14:39:46)

The answer girls: Help at work but! This was in the presence of then not yet former husband (your fault, sword Arthur - The job was quite not its (has moved in a result), and child workers garden because, loaded younger than its on 11 years, him just 23! And words "Detsky garden" relative to him bells constantly!

A new question:

Have my girlfriend who L. Have husband now at work situation a certain the situation. Question: With than or whom she stems, than this end (the last until is unknown, but in term, I will talk).

Still question:

Far wants to ride in June my girlfriend Z.? With whom she's going?

Still question:

My the familiar O. Is preparing for prejudice something milestone summer this year? That this for event? This event concerns O. Or someone still? If yes, then whom?

Lud_mila wrote:

How, where and under any circumstances she met with its loaded!

My rassklad not posted online until what any answer for purity experiment!
The first karta- casual but life (familiarity included at work)
The second map the Sword to Artura- work was not its, this times and even in the presence of former husband (present many forces to creating family not with those man)
The third map Zabota- loaded much younger than, because its attitude to him, as to child (initially)!
Very interestingly coincidence carte my and Lyudmilinogo separate hands.

Lud_mila wrote:

my girlfriend who L. Have husband now at work situation a certain the situation. Question: With than or whom she stems, than this end (the last until is unknown, but in term, I will talk).

What the situation – Section assets.
With than stems – Golden girls
Than will end – Buddha

Eventual interpretation: At work emerged conflict, either old conditions work banished themselves, and new until not developed. Likely cause of this could be domestic dance the most human, violation of domestic balance between “likes ” and“ need to. ” Either, this was partner work, have which a different system values. Although, in principle, here vzaimodopolnenie.
Than will end the situation. Think, any something external events not will. And are gonna change the very attitude human to the situation. I.e., likely, man will remain on the former work, but will more administered internally, that whether …

Lud_mila wrote:

From / To fields wants to ride in June my girlfriend Z.? With whom she's going?

Far – The patient aged King
With whom – Para
Eventual interpretation: Z. Wants to ride for a holiday. Perhaps, and a bit receive medical treatment requires, either simply restore forces. Can be, this sanatorium. Or what something quite secluded place, where no one hinder not will … She travels either with husband, either with its a man (if they not Dorns have been married still).
Truth I have there is some doubt, will mark whether trip (the third map – Cheat).

Last edited by Morozz (Jun 1 2008 18:08:27)

Lud_mila wrote:

My the familiar O. Is preparing for prejudice something milestone summer this year? That this for event? This event concerns O. Or someone still? If yes, then whom?

What event – Queen
Event concerns O. – The False a halo
Whom still concerns event - Moira

Possible event – woman gets raising on office, or material reward (a major sum money, for example). Event concerns likely the most O. And can be even some an elderly Westerners (can mothers Oh, with this event will happen necessarily.

Honestly, speaking, with this question I have big doubts in defined by. :(

Lud_mila wrote:

From / To fields wants to ride in June my girlfriend Z.? With whom she's going?

Maps where are you go as a vampire, perhaps this sanatorium, that would restore forces. Or can and duratsaya thought this countries the former Yugoslavia (habitats vampires) What-gives type Croatia or Montenegro.
With whom travels map Balaklava, Ukraine, a close native people.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Want work out?