Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Want work out?

Want work out?

Posts 41 to 60 of 126

Lud_mila wrote:

My the familiar O. Is preparing for prejudice something milestone summer this year? That this for event? This event concerns O. Or someone still? If yes, then whom?

Map event Fortuna this is understandable obtaining financial profits,
Map whom concerns Kruistocht. Here I hovers frankly. And thought I have such. This or the birth of child. Or Bride its child!

wrote:

A thought I have such. This or the birth of child. Or Bride its child!

Galina, this super! She indeed, daughter married betrays. :)

Lyudochka, I was certain! :flag: as only map fortune seen! But that is why Kruistocht?! Can daughter been mulling, that mother will against wedding and tried to champion the its love?

Mother not particularly the bridegroom handsome,, camping on K. Still learn in Institute, housing only have his parents and camping on D. Plus she believes (mother), that he besperspektivnyy.
In short, as have Irina Ii?ic broke a "The False a halo", here is so precisely and treated. In than something the bridegroom mother like, and in than something, ah, quite there is no.

Last edited by Lud_mila (Jun 2 2008 10:51:25)

Means need to mother again spokoit, because the first map and I have and have Irina very the good! Can she simply not sees his prospect?

Means need to mother again spokoit, because the first map and I have and have Irina very the good! Can she simply not sees his prospect?

You good health all! Havent update I here not an. And can be I immodest'm gonna fit with voprosm? Even with two. :blush:
Question for number times - girls, I can I offer you for coaching received its situaiyu?
And the second question such (indeed do, this proposal): Let us organize similar "retreatments" and with Taro. After all, too, may be very interestingly and, importantly, informative

Yolka wrote:

The subject for number times - girls, I can I offer you for coaching received its situaiyu? And the second question such (indeed do, this proposal): Let us organize similar "retreatments" and with Taro. After all, too, may be very interestingly and, importantly, informative

I "for"! Here is only Taro I not particularly know. Has passed-door workshop "Taro through movement", but we have studied only Older the harness is.

Lud_mila wrote:

Wu my girlfriend who L. Have husband now at work situation a certain the situation. Question: With than or whom she stems, than this end (the last until is unknown, but in term, I will talk).

Morozz wrote:

What the situation Section assets.
With than stems Golden girls
Than will end Buddha
Eventual interpretation: At work emerged conflict, either old conditions work banished themselves, and new until not developed. Likely cause of this could be domestic dance the most human, violation of domestic balance between likes and need to. Either, this was partner work, have which a different system values. Although, in principle, here vzaimodopolnenie. Than will end the situation. Think, any something external events not will. And are gonna change the very attitude human to the situation. I.e., likely, man will remain on the former work, but will more administered internally, that whether

The situation looks so: Zagadannyy a man - gene. Director of on its small firm. On them "crabbing" militia and tax, so that map Section assets - in subject. And why arose the situation say not be easy. If this look in karmic terms, then this precisely "domestic dance the most human, violation of domestic balance between likes and need to ." Pro ending the entire this situation until to speak sooner, but like would all gradually are getting away on no . I will you keep in rate situation.

Ah-with, then, with allowing participants, propose a my situation for consideration:
That an important has happened in my zhizin in really late March this year?
In what sphere life this happened?
What me should learn to in a result this events?

Now about Taro

Lud_mila wrote:

That only Taro I not particularly know. Has passed-door workshop "Taro through movement", but we have studied only Older the harness is.

And I and propose a use only senior the harness is and not resort nor to somehow complex raskladam. The only nuance, need to whether secretary work with Taro on a new branch or can be remain here. I would have endured, for order :mybb:. In general, await the feedback from willing tinker with Taro, if, indeed will have the

Yolka wrote:

. In general, await the feedback from willing tinker with Taro, if, indeed will have the

Christmas tree, Hi!
I support! :flag:
Can to do Copy Hands as on Taro so and on Simbolone. Was would even interestingly to compare :yep:

Morozz wrote:

I support!

'oc! Wait still willing and need to ??? figure out with branch
Incidentally ,-il, can you you try answer my question with the help Taro? Me something sense there is no this alignment fulfill, and for little leavening to 400 can be.

Last edited by Yolka (Jun 4 2008 22:16:34)

Yolka wrote:

the only nuance, need to whether secretary work with Taro on a new branch or can be remain here

Perhaps, need to learn, and the can swell up theme, you want find something, you get caught up.
But all-??? like, to Taro and Balaklava, Ukraine sometimes together use.

Yolka wrote:

What an important has happened in my zhizin in really late March this year?

Stuck to answer (until other silent).

Event Shute + mentor: Fear (accurately this ) and category: Royal children (accurately not this )
What should learn to - Eros
At all, I'm fixin. But couple options there is.
1 option departure with work their own volition. ???? very America, as if something felt alarmed. Can, illusia are gone, pink lens fell with eye. Forward to a new
2 option in your relations with partner you added more freedom, something new and unusual. Can to this you have woken up this any fears about your relations (for example, fear of losing partner). Period the love already like as has passed and illusions you on his about not people hold.
What lesson from this can be drawn. Recognize their sexual needs, trust a man or partner which near. Paid attention to his lover (partner), emphasize their womens quality.
Ah here is, as something so. :)
On Taro until not watch, for no matter feel themselves.

IRA, thank you for the answer!
Ah, if other options not will emerge, then through couple of days I update my, that there was on fact.
Incidentally, about tinker in such a same spirit with Taro special activity something imperceptibly. The whether retro Mercury so affects, then whether the very direction ideas interpret. :surprise:

Yolka wrote:

That happened - map "Two faces Eva." For this map I, too, not can unambiguously to answer, that was for event. Perhaps, that this stems with work. Then before you stood choice some. For example, stray with work or not or work homes, combining work and host duties, or choice between whatever something offers to work.
If suggest, that maps pointed on event in family / partnership, then this may be and new serious familiarity, and event, associated with your maternal function, and what something important decision relatively partner.
Still event could as something relinquishes your misconception about itself as about woman. Can do bold assumption - plastic operation clearly with a good the result :) or something still in this kind.
T. K. Map in what sphere very decidedly vague (this "Wine", where warrior wants to capture of the Unicorn), then this suggestion more on sphere of domestic experiences of imagination and commitment domestic aspirations. The search for themselves, their dreams about than something I and malodostupnom until.
What should learn to - learn to need to dream (map Don Quixote), to believe in dream, seek to the better spite nor on that. This very subtler domestic sensations, on which need to in the future to pay attention.
Here is that I have on Simbolone.

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Yolka wrote:

By the way, about tinker in such a same spirit with Taro special activity something imperceptibly.

Christmas tree, I think, what us on other look? Let us then here let us to train together. Ask questions and look: I and my students on Simbolone, you on Taro, Irina on Taro and Simbolone, and other pdtyagnutsya on desire. Goes so?

That an important has happened in my zhizin in really late March this year?

Map Reduction of the Sword to of King Arthur

Map suggests, that you tried to is engaged in a not its place, fulfill not their jobs, tried to subordinate external circumstances their will. But this simply not yours!

Maps Ego and Queen

, uh, pulled out first one, then as clearer second, as prichine, the outcome the same likely event swept up by personal spheres life, ah or moreover aspects, where you feel leader, the Queen!

Map Angel

Learn to should patience, reconciliation with the a, increasingly that happened not has causes in the outside world, only in you the most. Let me out themselves, other from above on what happened.

If increasingly lay down their . The ah can you split up with your close man, although were on 100% drafted in is, that perishing you something not cast! Or you laid off with work .

Yolka wrote:

In. What of life this happened?

Here is, finally dreamt on Taro. And that :
That happened Typhon (mythology) (The Devil Wears)
In what sphere Sphinx (the Wheel of fortune and)
What lesson Two chalice (the Hermit, Saint)

Event perhaps stems with pressure, engaging his on the tree, likely this was a man (can chief of at work). Event was likely unexpected. Map oppressive, but incidentally can have and sense male sex. Can harassment? About spheres, map like the good apparently sphere was the kind, in which Jelka expected luck and good fortune (likely this all same work). On the third map I would told, that need to be will, perhaps showand to contain their the negative emotions. Achieve domestic harmony. Then all obstacles will overcome. Importantly, not rollback.
FS. I have long not ones just on Taro. Deck I have It's Egyptian

Last edited by Morozz (Jun 8 2008 22:57:29)

All-??? as interestingly, when are engaged two the oracle! Hanania ben Akashia the complexity of the interpretation. To Stimul-Cash for "mnogabukavak."
Will try give the comments on order, because information I have in the answer matter very many. Cities in the after all still and images carte has only (and I Simbolonom not I have), and Taro me accustomed, so response was, too, very living. So, that for important event?
Change seats work. Under this departure in entirely new for me industry. Very a new and very a complex. Departure occurred their own volition. He not was rash for me the most, but seemed so VERY skoropostizhnym for surrounding (Il-, there have the Jester in astrosimvolike Uranus there is no accidentally?)
Two faces Eva -, too, in point, because this was my own choice. I indeed in the time teetered as would between the two ipostasyami themselves.
The Devil Wears , which authorities granted Taro the so same is true. The devil this the temptation. Moreover, this evil , which man perceives as evil, although it essentially is not very good, and is the very of, which there is no without of light. T. E., this an integral part of the breathing process in world embodied.
Outcome: Important event change, transaction choice, the temptation, necessary evil.
In what sphere here understandable. Consider information carte. On Simbolone straighter have nowhere. Mercury and Mars, Epiphanius and Owen (Baden- intellectual activities, and this my work and there is. ????, without feelings guilt there not go off, because previous employers (and they me were very loyal) I like as rushed to get for best share. Wheel and luck also gives appropriate the intel: This was area risk (lucky not lucky, my not my, alone not alone) and in ties with this was attended a strong emotional swing.
So, the second question: in what sphere?. In sphere the main activities, there, where participated risk and were also hope on success, have luck, the economic will take us out.
The latest question complex, I believe, because the answer on him like as gives me recommendation, that must now be fulfill. And this not without good. So, in as a recommendations I mean:
Don Quixote. Cities in the, I hope you not be offended, looking on image of the I have came another interpretation, namely: East act borrowed its dream. Little sit under tree and contemplate, as she beautiful. Although while, and this needs to devote. Maps Angel Simbolona and the Hermit, Saint Taro also in general something say about one: Learn need to patience and wisdom. Through something, through purity happened and activities. Seek truth and long-lasting values.
And importantly all three answer is true reflect my domestic into cannon fodder.
I I express a deep lasting gratitude all pouchastvovashim!
Let us to train still! Me and the most want tinker, too,

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Want work out?