Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Can be whether regain trust

Can be whether regain trust

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Poll

Можно ли вернуть доверие человека с доминантой Скорпиона?
нет, никогда

0% - 0
да, можно

25% - 1
да, но потребует много усилий

75% - 3
Votes: 4

Like would know your opinion, forumchane, on this issue. T. E. If trust of Scorpio lost, can be whether something do, to it reopened?

Liusya, you instead asked enough the abstract question :) will try to answer also bayts. If in map many air and ceasefire, then dolzhon move away in speed :) If in map many water and land, then, perhaps, will not be easy, so as water will to dramatize residue life on this about :) even and in conceals souls. I have there is one saying about Skorpov, I'm sorry for the harsh, but sounds accurately: Not stir it Scorpio come on Propulsion Until he\ she in sentiments, better to him not crawl, very many of emotions, can be easily enter the hook guilt and this already will a vicious circle (though if man high spiritual level, then will otherwise). So here is, until emotions rage, better not now touch. Draw comfort from man, then can be already quietly to discuss its mistake. Scorpions (band), typically, with respect belong to an open recognition its mistakes (this OK self-critique, she them so is understandable :))
If to speak with astrological perspective, then tense aspects of Saturn say about nedoverchivosti. Especially if deal goes about planets feelings: Moon, Venus. There is. Last in his\ its map?

I wanted to know opinion forums on this question. Perhaps have someone was such a experience.

Lud_mila wrote:

T. E. If trust of Scorpio lost, can be whether something do, to it reopened?

Know, Ludmilla, can say, that for me (of Scorpio) this depends on, that serve a loss of confidence. I have were in life such situation, and each time then relations Architecture differently. Perhaps all deal in how close man and how badly from wounded their behavior.

Last edited by Татьяна (May 16 2008 13:26:08)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Can be whether regain trust