Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Business » Itself itself hostess

Itself itself hostess

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Girls, I have question simple until “I :rolleyes: What prevents open its deal and well earn?

Attention! :) Decision-makers, from whom there is its business, we you some about than we should ask around. :bb:

Rainbow, so after all can be open its deal and HMAS Success earn. Or well earn, not opening his)

Prevents?
Have-have-have. Heap just)

The absence of primary capital
The absence of profitable ideas
Otstutsvie entrepreneurial abilities and dolzhngo education))
Was in elementary - the absence of luck))

Here is)

Iriani wrote:

Illy well earn, not opening his)

About! Share :)

But question, exactly, remains. Not secret, that, working on venture / organizations / an institution we otsavlyaem there lion's share of his life in transformation on flushed st st forge the Say the say, humble salary. Working on themselves, chance rich lot more. That same prevents us in this?

Immediately warn, d provoking and fishing with first-, to conversation was interesting :P

Юля wrote:

prevents? Have-have-have. Heap just)

Javadxan. Means then try describe his, successful businessman. :bb:

'm: Enterprising, active, not hopes nor on whom and on that, in including and on fortune. Hardworking. A gamblin 'man.

While working on themselves, chance rich lot more. That same prevents us in this?

And here is this a spooky myth)
Most businessmen in the first year becoming a oops-oops. As it is difficult live
Many so and not will be approaching death until moment, when their business is beginning to yield profits and challenge his see)

Javadxan. Means then try describe his, successful businessman

Not question)
Businessman - this man enterprising, even without mentioning benefit all options znachit, holding ability to to analysis and the synthesis information, a decisive, fan of the adventure, even without mentioning to risk with mind, minded and optimistic)
And montage, the quality of - have him should be appropriate education, which gives the necessary knowledge about how to conduct business and camping on To)

Юля wrote:

most businessmen in the first year becoming a oops-oops. As it is difficult live

Ah so this OK in the first years :) A then?

Юля wrote:

businessman - this man enterprising, even without mentioning benefit all options znachit,

Warn, I'm provoking :D If he such enterprising and keeps managing benefit options znachit, then why is abandoning deal, not krotkiy tangible results?

Nu so this OK in the first years A then?

So until "then" still make it need to
As spoke our was the teacher that on microeconomics - if firm in the first year is capable keep balance although would at zero, then this an excellent outcome :yes:
And then even a few years goes to distort business. , too, process not their ordinary))
Ah and then - this perpetual nerves, Eternal struggle for survival
Honestly I’d say, I on themselves not d work NO-developed-YES)

I'm warning you, I'm provoking If he such enterprising and keeps managing benefit options znachit, then why is abandoning deal, not krotkiy tangible results?

Rainbow, so I pro successful businessman wrote)
What he in my opinion))

And challenge ordinary people, which are impatient, not know, that their awaits, perceive business in rosy picture - they usually onwww.benaughty.com disillusioned with
And can simply weak or strongly wowed.
Removed any case)
To be businessman, need to be even and an optimist, but about this I already wrote))

Юля wrote:

to be businessman, need to be even and an optimist,

Created agree! :) positive international thinking need to questioning as ivory thumper over hand.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Business » Itself itself hostess