Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Khorarnaya astrology » Question life (itself sad sack)

Question life (itself sad sack)

Posts 1 to 20 of 20

Only that learned that my friend left, emerged question "this the end of the relations." Time memorized the, in was located 1964 painted, and interpret not becomes!
Pliz, who can help deal!!: '(
Very important, because think, can call him and to talk to the, and could leave all as there is!!
Can I not there wrote about the request?

the sun, need a still date and time quests issue.

Nightmare! Since forgotten! :huh:
10 June 2008 year
21 :4 6 dlya

There all so frightening? Venus in 7 House squaring with the official, the sun in 7 squaring with the official :(

the sun, select pl-the kind something one thing: Or khorar or consultation.

Rainbow. Hello!! I chose khorar. But me wrote Tatiana that need to wait until ponedlnika, and I not'd live long enough to!!
Why I have always so, as that the want hear for me important, so always account for wait!! Always so on life: '(
Can me still who responds? Pliz.

Last edited by солнце (Jun 11 2008 14:26:56)

солнце wrote:

Rainbow. Hello!! I chose khorar. But me wrote Tatiana that need to wait until ponedlnika, and I not'd live long enough to!!
Why I have always so, as that the want hear for me important, so always account for wait!! Always so on life
Can me still who responds? Pliz.

Have of Tatiana there is no access to computer until Monday. I you answer on khorar, but tomorrow. Until tomorrow society ’?
To make saying, need to with the mouse point to the text and start pressing hard on "quote" the bottom office.

'll put up some: '(
And at all I already today so much the difference-I've done, that already further simply have nowhere. So tears loud and all: '(
And khorar tomorrow will my words of confirm the. Nothing good :( (

солнце wrote:

and khorar tomorrow will my words of confirm the. Nothing good :( (

Tanja, why same you so themselves coding? I understand, squaring Venus and Uranus now, complex time in terms of relations, konfliktnost, squabbles. But he after all not forever. Let us move heaven, sixteen-. Relax try.

My answer on question -- NO.

солнце wrote:

emerged question "this the end of the relations"

the sun, hello! My answer: You have at all with him NO relations, so and of the late their in the usual understanding of be not can. Why there is no? You have a skewed perception of situation, eye "zamylen" as states. You for themselves not you can determine who he for you, what place ranks in life. Perhaps here there is still implicit something from eye, for example, the financial interest either something associated with possessions (and this may be cause of discord).
Likely, you awaits enough a malign conversation with him, but this conversation will spur you to analysis situation essence your relations, from this you can learn a new experience, which you will help build these relations or to withdraw their on a new level. So that for starters you smarter just figure out "who he for you?" And "what I all same want?." Luck!

Rainbow

Радуга wrote:

you have at all with him NO relations

I not realized. As NO relations?

Радуга wrote:

you for themselves not you can determine who he for you, what place ranks in life

Here even I do not to agree or not. How I understand, I subsume, I live with this man, I love, but more just I respect his. We wanted opposed. We has been going with him to this goal (though now not am sure behaved whether he. I always doubt in sincerity male gender. This my a wobble. Not can fully them trust. And him I had believed, but until nenastupala spat :( (
A malign conversation necessarily will. Simply on one reason. The entire his closets I have. And here two exit. Or he will come and will remain, or will come for their wardrobe :dontknow:

Regyna
Thank you you for the answer!

солнце wrote:

I not realized. As NO relations?

the sun, I had in mind deep interaction between you. You with him every as something by themselves.

солнце wrote:

a malign conversation necessarily will. Simply on one reason. The entire his closets I have. And here two exit. Or he will come and will remain, or will come for their wardrobe

Know, you have in any case there is opportunity influence situation. Crisis in relations can their terminally destroy, and can to withdraw on a new fist. Crisis this signal, that something need to to change, not disaster. Were fighting something you and before certainly. But as you have occurred reconciliation?

Rainbow

Радуга wrote:

you with him every as something by themselves

All can be. Have this human on first place work.
But how I understood. Work him interesting then when we have all well. When we were fighting, work him stopped yield udovletvareniya, interest making money the heII have you been. This I accurately know! But say from for what this is happening have him, not will be able!

Радуга wrote:

A in relations can their terminally destroy, and can to withdraw on a new fist. Crisis this signal, that something need to to change, not disaster

Can I not learn using in astrology, can from me very bad or cursory psychologist (nothing I not was finishing up on these skills), but judging by from living situations for themselves made conclusion: A man which one times escaped, the second time, so and will Caribbean! This times! A man, which allow considered that he rights in such cases (and I already 2 times so came running on about have its sister, called the first and the first commanded on surrender), will wait my steps, will to think always that is to blame I in fights you've been having (who the first goes on surrender the and is to blame)! This two! A man ceased respect woman for one thing the, that it had deaf character, that she specifically under him, that she loses its individuality! This three! And when deaf respect, here already and love not will help!

Радуга wrote:

but as you have occurred reconciliation?

The first 2 squabbles were in late February and March. Then he behaved on reconciliation. In April he its people, and here is began all with on May, the first time with 1 on 8 and I pozvanila, the second 18, again I called. And now 8 June, so I even call not can him. But yesterday I this wanted, and today already no! I had!

Rainbow
Dobryi day! And I here is all await the and await the your answer, and his all no! Wanted would to know your opinion. I after all starters familiarity with you with Forum and only on days've given your site! You psychologist and an astrologer! Can I not correctly that the think and say?? This I about their discussions of the about men :))) very would wanted hear your opinion!!
And at all I like here communicate, I as lover of naturally. But opinion PRO license respect!! :) )

And still! I seems at peace. Until on the telephone :) he now in other country, priedit when retrogradnyy merkuriy will end! :)
And still suddenly saw and realized one nasty thing (and the eyes sister, she I have older, wiser and education) that his each has in the process on me what the species and this he contributes its adds in relations :( (

солнце wrote:

Rainbow
Dobryi day! And I here is all await the and await the your answer, and his all no! Wanted would to know your opinion.

the sun, sorry, but discussion on free Forum go on least free time and opportunities.

Rainbow
Yes all normal, I an amazingly understanding! Thank you :))
D wait!! :blush:

the sun, in general something we you on khorar responded, but I want add a bit on your imagined herself as (to you better understood their reaction). You were born in http, such people, typically, quite long not can couples on life with choice, as if would and not hurry to live. That such figure out with choice? This means stop on what something version, finding reconcile with their needs in domestic world, in psyche. In your same map are visible contradictions between feelings and minds also, svoeobraznaya struggle motives. Hence all your dance, like would you realize, that partnership strained and are prepared to act, to this overcome, but all why something boomerang against you, you GBCs thought why something "disastrous" party. And simply put, fear of solitude and frustrations that I have forces you to accept subordinate position in her relations. To the same you highly sensitive, woundable and are an impressionable bunch. That concerns conditions marriage, you not rush events, the firmament in 7 st House likes tests on the tenacity, but subsequently gives a credible, its robust marriage. As you can take advantage of resurasmi its maps? You quite energetic man, their energies you 9. On good family. On household aspire of PARP beliefs. Your importantly weapons - friendliness not on nutshell, and in deeds. Perhaps, promising familiarity will mark through support closest relatives or in trip.
I would you advised sign on a good training on communicate verbally. First, you have by in 12 st House, this gives muscle relaxers in terms their thought. And second, the opposition the manager horoscope moon and of Mercury: You it is difficult state about their needs, and this has great importance in rubbing shoulders with partner. Plus to this your thinking is under impact feelings, you difficult objectively assess situation, analyze its, give assessment of. So your opinion can depend on changes sentiments, to lend powerful upswings as, volatility, volatile in estimates and involuntary lead to iskazhennomu perception of the contemporary situation. Nevertheless, tense aspects of between the moon and Mercury over make human active in cognition, so if you itself decide help (training ,-door workshop, work in group with psychologist and camping on Afghan, then positive results not will press wait.

On this giving part of consultation is over, further communication on a paid basis. Wish you luck!

Rainbow
Thank you and improvement!
Pick up volumes K all on weaponry!
Thought I like would becomes express, only why the my thought and reasoning not always ponyatlivy people :D
Communication of course well, but love be in alone :rolleyes:
Perhaps me it is time with psychologist communicate!

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Khorarnaya astrology » Question life (itself sad sack)