Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Electional astrology » Site cosmetics - picking the time

Site cosmetics - picking the time

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

All bountiful days! From Astrodoma otpochkovalsya a small site on sale cosmetics in Sochi :) to issue "in light" exile on him and launch the hoax on the subject I plan on second half voskresnya. Exactly, this subject I decided to devote analysis elektsiy on "the birth of" a new site. Let us consider 22 June 2008, 14 :50: 26 on Moscow time. I’d say immediately, that initially time I chose people intuitively, then already carefully have dissected on W. Robson. So,
pros:
1. Moon contains the Yushukan under horizon in purchasing map
2. Hour, favorable for beginnings (there need to long and tedious do that in his head alternation sozhzhenykh and favorable hours, miracle, but I engulfed not in sozhzhennnye :))
3. Moon in angular House, yes still in his, in 4 st
4. Moon manages MC
5. Moon - dispozitor Venus
6. Day sun, hour Mercury (significator trade)
7. Mercury (in map elektsiy on persechenii 8 and 9 homes, manages 9 and 12 homes (there is reconcile topic maps elektsiy, so as in sale is used the Internet-resource)
8. Moon 120 Mercury :cool:
9. Moon in map elektsiy in M. with my natalnym Sun behaves similarly (orbis 2.5 gr. Robson writes:. " Boon dispose moon on same distance and in the same the ratio with Sun behaves similarly, as in radikse. " In this case the difference about 2 degrees.
10. Mercury in his signs.
And the bad news:
1. Most importantly, of course, only in 1814 Venus. Yes still the Sun, with which she in connecting, in opposition to Pluto in 3 st :( But time wait until this rigamarole will ripple there is no :shine:
2. Moon the receding (Robson writes, that sales better to do in period from, when the moon changes until full moon);
3. Moon contains the Yushukan in less than in 12 degrees from Kaputa (he same casually). Although in the same book, in another place is written, that "Broken possesses favorable nature and acts as also a healthy planet."

Here is that I saw :) Perhaps be, someone, too, wants work out?

Built map on Sochi, 22 June 2008, 14 :50: 26, a bit confounds the, that retroYupiter from of the Sign of the Goat (where he has little good qualities) forms skhodyaschiysya precise 0901-35 to ASC maps. I think is worth shift the a bit time to get rid of this square.
Venus, blood regardless 1 th homes in 9 forge the This house in a whole blagopritnyy, but the falling, camping on E. Not will give rapid development / implementation / heyday, was would better position the manager 1 th in angular House (on opportunities).
In a whole map looks blagoprityano, but like would solve and higher these difficult moments.

Most interesting, why precisely 26 seconds time? Under that precisely (under what ephemerides figure) podgonyalos time starters / discoveries?

With respect,
Yuri.

Yura, Hi! :) Thanks for additions!

Yura Garaga wrote:

I think is worth shift the a bit time to get rid of this public execution square

Dethroned by, broke a 15 :3 0.

Yura Garaga wrote:

Venus, blood regardless 1 th homes in 9 forge the This house in a whole blagopritnyy, but the falling, camping on E. Not will give rapid development / implementation / heyday, was would better position the manager 1 th in angular House (on opportunities)

And here is here not so all well :( At ASTs Venus is obtained on 5 :5 0. First, on such feat as to stand up in this time I not is capable :blush: A second, disappear other favorable factors: Moon airshed over horizon in the same 9 th house, second, imploding trigon Long-Mercury (124 gr, Long is mired in 8 th house and Jupiter there same, and Mercury in 12. There is no, not need to. Let so remains :) Everyone would still "an ideal" moment proakticheski impossible pick a. Ah let rapid implementation not will :unsure: Ionou will planomіrna (the Sun-Venus in shall to Saturn devouring his children).

Yura Garaga wrote:

The most interesting, why precisely 26 seconds time? Under that precisely (under what ephemerides figure) podgonyalos time starters / discoveries?

This accidentally :blush:

Greetings, Rainbow!

Site opened or was postponed for the other term?

Yura Garaga wrote:

Greetings, Rainbow!

Greetings! :flag:

Yura Garaga wrote:

Site opened or was postponed for the other term?

Worded site in each my signature :D

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Electional astrology » Site cosmetics - picking the time