Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » Stories, scenarios our life, skazkoterapiya

Stories, scenarios our life, skazkoterapiya

Posts 1 to 20 of 58

All Hi! :) I hooked it theme on one astroforume,, it is a pity they subject have closed. Ah yes, and we open the!
All we read stories, were beloved and not very. Different heroes, different fate. Different scenarios life, which alia have us. Strongly whether contributed stories on these scenarios? With whom or than we themselves comparing? What scenario us closer?
In psychology there is whole direction, which is called skazkoterapiya. As and all direction, it is designed help man better understand themselves, its (often neosoznannyy) choice, under need change scenario stories and can be - write its fairy tale. Fairy tale his life :writing:

Not am confident, that could would accurately call beloved hero, but here is massive Proposals without problems - Vasilisa premudraya. :love:

Юра wrote:

massive Proposals without problems - Vasilisa premudraya

Interestingly. :) A that in it attracts, 's no one else except wisdom? :) I somewhere smiled about stories "doughboy. drop the gun." In it shown stages of male life. Meeting with coming as a stowaway - this the first meeting with the world and the temptation material goods (machine and all the rest male pizzazling), on this stage need is true terms of global priorities. Wolf - skill correctly behave in aggressive male environment (Kolobok and from him moves away, i.e. this this experience) and undergo crises. Forth the bear, on this stage is happening the partition territory, become important learn to to negotiate, be power, stepennym. Kolobok and here mismanaged with the crisis growth.

"And, finally –“ fox. ” The first tinder “Kolobka ” – approach the take a closer and to consider. She draws. In our fairy this femininity, weakness, and under this tipping, even of UAC. This energy already quite another, than on first three stages. After the first reaction suddenly comes understanding of, that here all will differently! That up not going to do is pass, as before. That will have something to do differently, not to circumvent, and country in. And here is here comes fear. Panic! Want run, hide, pretend, that already all broke a, already it skip. Our “Kolobok ” in this moment tried to escape to parents. Incidentally, precisely my dad's energy, pencils his back – “you here not place!. ” And Kolobok after some institutions like goes-??? to the fox. Here is here is happening the most wondrous moment, because this simultaneously and death, Generale, dissolving the, and simultaneously fear be transformed in adoption and love! This phase look like on adoption a man its animy, compound with it. Outcome – being, involving up in themselves both parts of, and male, and female.

As showed experience, a fairy tale this “a man’s ”, pro progress precisely men certain stages his becoming a" (Mifodrama).
So can Vasilisa - this it? , too, persistence of? :blush:

Pro doughboy. drop the gun and men this strongly the others. Would never have have guessed that.. I have Kolobok is associated with home, muffin, building in late all anyone yes get eaten. For this their and they bread.
And I have many favorite fairy tales and heroes. In different periods life their stories. One of the most favorite with childhood was a fairy tale "Princess on a pea." In the last time close a fairy tale "Retchid Magna." Utterly the identical sense of, when vyryvaeshsya from cats kvokhtaniya and avian court and you, floating with birds, whom long admired. Was period, when simply lived in fairy, not remember precise name, pro the as girl 'teak clothes their brothers from nettle and it cannot be was nothing to speak, otherwise the entire labor will therefore. Stinging nettle is hot hands and body, you not understand nor close nor remote people, and you know, that so need to.

Helen wrote:

Wu me Kolobok is associated with home, muffin, building in late all anyone yes get eaten. For this their and they bread

And I have this is associated with somehow intense aspect of Uranus to those respects :) because for household Doughboy this utterly deviant behavior :crazyfun: Such destruction borders security and coziness.

Helen wrote:

Was period, when simply lived in fairy, not remember precise name, pro the as girl 'teak clothes their brothers from nettle and it cannot be was nothing to speak, otherwise the entire labor will therefore. Stinging nettle is hot hands and body, you not understand nor close nor remote people, and you know, that so need to

This repeat the, on-my "Gadkie swans" (but can wrong in the title). Also we fascinating the plot. Brothers-swans 12-domnye such, karma take.
And I have a favorite suschestvennoy was "Crew Cut in fog." Hi,, as me his pity was! :disappointed: I even crying, when he Uzlinka lost in fog. Existential such a history. From curiosity urchin started climbing there, far him not need to was (in a) and met with bewildering, unknown, a formidable. And seriously his so went ape., even when he made there released and tea saws with true Bear would still thought about horse and that she there makes. , too, can be associate the with tranzitami senior planets.

Радуга wrote:

the Brothers-swans 12-domnye such, karma take.

Is true have observed. Directly astrology a fairy tale :idea: But karma, sister for them winds a, so say, family.
And still nice on dreamlike and a fantastic own manner inflaming public attitudes book M. Ende "Endless history." A bit to read to and write their stories and most interesting, that they revive and act, that bird, then and will. Very closely need to follow words.

Oops, not "Gadkie swans", and "Wild swans."

Helen wrote:

But karma, sister for them winds a, so say, family

Javadxan, she has, it seems, types in 3 st House.

Helen wrote:

A little bit to read to and write their stories

Lena, and you stories write? Can be, going to introduce us with them? :blush:

Helen wrote:

most interesting, that they revive and act, that bird, then and will. Very closely need to follow words

You know, I recently somewhere read "self" magazine (this not scientific), that in brain signals are handled not judging by from the past, and from future. Any thought sophisticated. Not know as correctly express. So that, also the endgame, we develop future (as something so).

Stories arkhetipichny. And archetypes more to principles, to theoretical concepts belong, they ” it, and therefore and handbook for us. Devise something new or quite already all-but-forgotten old very difficult. All long opaque and intent is. And we only wind it in montage, every its and see their patterns. Why stories work? So or otherwise, every lives with whatever something roles, and if role thought through and frescoed by, then why would it not be real. If role suited for this hero, interesting him and viewers, it goes on cheers.

And my espoused a fairy tale and the indigenous heroine you know, naturally - The Little Mermaid. Only not the a fairy tale, that in a split version, and the real. ;)
And still identified with very a fairy tale "the Black per cage" A. Pogorelskogo. Adored simply its! :love:

Helen wrote:

So or otherwise, every lives with whatever something roles, and if role thought through and frescoed by, then why would it not be real

Here is-is about! Accurately speak :) A to change role, need to first understand in what fairy tale you you play. And as've got its role? As major? Secondary? And here as with no angle watch. Here is "she", for example :) Who there the hero? :surprise: Tomorrow'll offer its a fancy term :)

Morozz wrote:

A still identified with very a fairy tale "the Black per cage" A. Pogorelskogo. Adored simply its!

And than identified with? A mermaid, in my opinion, figure captivating Marcela, but as woman. 'm defective as. And you she as see?

The Little Mermaid identified with those, that she not killed HSH Prince in exchange for his life. And the end of the not such the sad have this stories, as seems on first glance. Remember? She has turned into a stuffs World. It was thought that have mermaids there is no souls, but its deed allowed it withdraw on a new level, longer inaccessible other mermaids. She gained its soul :) So seems, if memory me not changes ;)
And the Black per cage identified with its secrecy. Like very to believe, that these agree live on fact. Although, too, the sad a fairy tale. :(

So here is, pro Cinderella :) This is, of course, joke, but in each joke there is a hint. Me seems, that there the main the indigenous heroine this Faerie creature :) Why? And here is are looking. She the only, who seriously intervenes in the plot stories, wand its in another direction. If would not Faerie creature, then Zolushkiny dreams about, like the prom, remained would only enough. And here suddenly emerges Faerie creature, quickly has built it the carriage from pumpkin, for the coachman from rats, naryad from is unknown what and "forward and with song"! :) Now arises question: And why this it was need? And why she puts limiting on midnight, when bal in the midst of the? There is version of? :)

Morozz wrote:

The Little Mermaid identified with those, that she not killed HSH Prince in exchange for his life

In my opinion, The Little Mermaid symbolizes high, heaven-like love, neptunianskuyu. Nedaremno she has turned into a foam marine.

Morozz wrote:

A the Black per cage identified with its secrecy. Like very to believe, that these agree live on fact. Although, too, the sad a fairy tale.

And here is this on-my yupiterianskaya a fairy tale, there not the last place ranks the problem an inflated self-appraisal and justice. IRA, me, too, like to agree lived. At all liked the Gnomes prevents, Trolls, Hobbits, all who underground lives and puny growth. Still Ognevushka-poskakushka from "Khozyayki’mountains." Such impression, that all these small heroes possess supernatural opportunities, power some + the richness dungeon. Types manages have us a mine, means agree plutoniantsy?

Morozz wrote:

A my espoused a fairy tale and the indigenous heroine you know, naturally - The Little Mermaid. Only not the a fairy tale, that in a split version, and the real. And still identified with very a fairy tale "the Black per cage" A. Pogorelskogo. Adored simply its!

Morozz wrote:

Although, too, the sad a fairy tale.

IRA, you any stories love, Grrr!. Sobbed in childhood over both. All time like rewrite endings, and the soul inside out get turned.

Last edited by Lud_mila (Jun 24 2008 16:05:11)

Радуга wrote:

“I don’t seems, that there the main the indigenous heroine this Faerie creature

In, correctly, Rainbow! I fully agree. As something when thinking about the "``The Cinderella's" or still about arkhetipichnom "image Cinderella's" I drew attention, that virtually in all psychological articles write basic characteristic: Cinderella's as kindness, love, obedience, industriousness and type in end, in RESULTING these qualities - married for pryntsa. And I have whenever been run over by question: Download, consider this! But as same Faerie creature? A fairy something far stolen these? What would she, this she, without Fairy did? Soap would pots, sentimentalnichala and she has dreamed about, like the prom,? Should sit on its hands not but, and there same.

Helen wrote:

In the last time close a fairy tale "Retchid Magna."

I recently in one HR-article read "self" magazine such comment about stories "Retchid Magna":
"Sense: Flourishing. Complex Gadkogo that baby duck: Neosoznannost, immaturity self-appraisal, despondency, humiliation, dream about the beautiful. Trap way of: Dependence from public opinion. Of retribution: Recognition merits. As staffer: Irks. "
Truth, this reasoning HR-by. Simply me the most this a fairy tale like as close, and such here is comment've given and in love.

Last edited by Yolka (Jun 25 2008 18:03:16)

Yolka wrote:

I recently in one HR-article read "self" magazine such comment about stories "Retchid Magna":
"Sense: Flourishing. Complex Gadkogo that baby duck: Neosoznannost, immaturity self-appraisal, despondency, humiliation, dream about the beautiful. Trap way of: Dependence from public opinion. Of retribution: Recognition merits. As staffer: Irks. "

I in this fairy see dissatisfactions scan conditions, their closest everywhere. And also misunderstanding himself and his nevpisyvaemost in social entourage. Hence and despondency, humiliation and dreams about the beautiful. And dependence from public opinion, as times and not many. He after all was able to escape from his circle and to gain themselves. Him, incidentally, no amount fairies not helped. Have him sunny principle realizovalsya - will, consciousness, promise of independence.
And she realizovalas on the produce markets and those respects - flourished, had in themselves Prince, married. But she herself indeed nothing not did consciously, wasn that was a strong desire to go on bal. All fairy godmother for it decided.

Helen wrote:

But she herself indeed nothing not did consciously, wasn that was a strong desire to go on bal. All fairy godmother for it decided.

Accurately-accurately!
She has dreamed itself in patrons between we quilt attire to for sisters and perebiraniem groats. And all. If would not fairy godmother, so and sat would :rofl:
Me in this terms of more likes a fairy tale "Three Hard for Cinderella's." There girl poboychee will :yep:

So here is, pro the Fairy :) To what it requires to remove Cinderella from homes? Yes at very simple reason: To in House has remained only she and still one person :) This is father Cinderella's. Can be, Faerie creature was simply was in elementary loved? :)
And return in midnight Cinderella's this assured "the director" :) before stepmother and sisters. She pro bal, understandably, will silenced, and step-mother did, returning with of a ball, and not will suspect nothing. Here is such opinion :)

Радуга wrote:

So can Vasilisa - this it? , too, persistence of? Interestingly. And that in it attracts, 's no one else except wisdom?

Here increasingly attracts, and the main thought - mismatch Ivan-establishment as potential husband. :no: A wise woman is capable see much in a man. Those condemns his on terrible tests :huh: If survives, then will been happy. :cool:

Радуга wrote:

A I have a favorite suschestvennoy was "Crew Cut in fog." Hi,, as me sorry for his was! I even crying, when he Uzlinka lost in fog. Existential such a history. From curiosity urchin started climbing there, far him not need to was (in a) and met with bewildering, unknown, a formidable. And seriously his so went ape., even when he made there released and tea saws with true Bear would still thought about horse and that she there makes. , too, can be associate the with tranzitami senior planets.

And can be have sleep Moons' movement. Ganglia lay on axis Epiphanius / Fish. Was accustomed he have deal with ordinary and clear details / the quills, and evolution enticed his in unknown area haze / non-existent. :(

Юра wrote:

Here increasingly attracts, and the main thought - mismatch Ivan-establishment as potential husband. A wise woman is capable see much in a man. Those condemns his on terrible tests If survives, then will been happy

Listen! :) A thought something what the good!! :) GROUP, expand? Let consider specific what any fairy tale pro Vasylissa and Ivan establishment? :) What you more likes?

Юра wrote:

A can be have sleep Moons' movement. Ganglia lay on axis Epiphanius / Fish. Was accustomed he have deal with ordinary and clear details / the quills, and evolution enticed his in unknown area haze / non-existent

Would argue with large gusto :idea: By the way, can be, me this a fairy tale likes it is no coincidence that, I have ganglia on 6-12 home. :disappointed:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » Stories, scenarios our life, skazkoterapiya