Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » Stories, scenarios our life, skazkoterapiya

Stories, scenarios our life, skazkoterapiya

Posts 41 to 58 of 58

So, step 3 - Who you in this fairy? On whom from heroes you similar?

Ah of course, with doll mold Emilie...... have. As any charismatic personality, doll possesses quite uncomfortable for surrounding character. Directly say, she not being fair.. But its individualistichnost goes all on favor. Here is how its characterize adults:
"Have the Muppets going to hear live and to original individuality", "Little plain fairy godmother with abhorrent the nature."
Basic its traits:
- the immediate
- active
- life. So see an unusual in the usual, creative
- under this not loses common sense
- very practical, is traded on every turn. Even, rescuing family from attacks cougars, vytorgovyvaet itself down the watering can as a reward, yes not simply down the watering can, namely green color of. In general, girl nebednaya: She has heap pods and boxes with includes dresses, frills, drugs and camping on D.
- in rubbing shoulders prefers ability frankness, lie to, however not keeps managing, the only times went on deception and the not worked
- a brutal, neempatichnaya (poprekaet brother Buratino in his physical the grotesques, although they his themselves deceptive and have made)
- stubborn as Baran
- in a whole not ambitious than: Quietly goes married for pork, about Photojournalist Association not is dreaming and at all, seems, with a balancing reproductive she has all quietly, no one its not attracts, she their impeccable. The only times, thing where scandal homes, is poised, that leaves to live to A boy-with-Tom Thumb, but quickly gives themselves dissuaded :)

Радуга wrote:

Who you in this fairy? On whom from heroes you similar?

Ah so as in this fairy there is only one blockbuster wives. Paul :glasses:, then naturally with Lyubavoy. The only daughter in family (albeit in royal, but it seems not full, camping on K. Hot mamas I there not seen, only father. Have Lyubavy it is time … she grew.
Its for this are family tradition, duties their adherence to, camping on K. She nature free spirit. She owes it on their should we expect. Status to follow entrenched law and from moreover feels ?????, verifies in captivity. Did get bored she and has awakened in it rebellious spirit - she the jury challenge. Words from its songs:
"Freedom me give, me give freedom, I ptitseyu in vys'll fly away … A I not want, not want on non-cash methods, and I on love, on love want … At will, want I on will, and I on love, on love want … I ptitseyu in vys'll fly away" and here emerges before it simple (not from noble bloodlines) a lovesick. He enamored Lyubavoy. To talk about love he not good at counting, for good reason chatting not likes, and here is if that need to do, then'll help out. He ready it help ladders out of this their bonds. He captured the its its neprinuzhdyonnostyu and simplicity. And she puts their demands "I shared my for husband for moreover who plot your Floo ship" and dream of simpler happiness – simple of cards … husband a hardworking … here is it happiness.
Problem: My Vodoleyskaya Long in a 5D :hobo:

Радуга wrote:

Let us not cater? The third point I'll post an in Sunday

Lenochka-Rainbow attachment, am asking me excuse us, :dontknow: but perhaps, not will be able pouchastvovat- I have lived kvadraturu third. Saturn from 1 homes to the very itself. In Natale.
He I have is worth in 4 House manages 5. All that can be to imagine increasingly in place. Creativity, children, beloved people - all. Especially on rabote- engineering on 3 times (as only patients me tolerate).
Time even on dream lacks. :hobo:

Радуга wrote:

Итак, шаг 3 -  Кто Вы в этой сказке? На кого из героев Вы похожи?

Даже не знаю...Ну наверно главный герой-юноша, который женился на королевской дочери и сходил к черту. Он честен, смел, и в то же время умен и понимает, что как аукнется, так и откликнется.  Когда шел к черту проходил через 3 города: в одном перестал бить фонтан с вином, в другом-яблоня яблоки чудесные давать, а в третьем перевозчик через реку маялся, почему он должен все время работать перевозчиком. Черт сам того не ведая помог разгадать эти загадки и благодарные жители наградили парня золотом. Король(тесть) от жадности чуть не лопнул, когда это золото увидел, и сам захотел столько же. Вот парень и отправил его к перевозчику:что-то типа возьми у него из рук весло и получишь золото, вот и остался король до конца жизни перевозчиком.

Николай wrote:

Леночка-Радуга, прошу меня извинить,   но наверное, не смогу поучаствовать- проживаю квадратуру тр.Сатурна  из 1 дома к самому себе. В натале.он у меня стоит в 4 доме управляет 5. Все что можно представить себе  всё задействовано. Творчество, дети, любимые люди - все. Особенно на работе- переделки по 3 раза (как только пациенты  меня терпят).Времени даже на сон не хватает.

Николай, очень жаль, но обстоятельства у вас действительно форс-мажорные :( Во всяком случае здесь будет выложен полностью алгоритм разбора и все желающие смогут сделать анализ в любое время.

Николай, вы только к нам заглядывайте как на психологическую релаксацию. Квадрат Сатурна вещь суровая, но пережить ее поможет терпение и настойчивость  :flag:

Татьяна wrote:

Вот парень и отправил его к перевозчику:что-то типа возьми у него из рук весло и получишь золото

То есть сообразительный? :)

Ок, вечером выложу следующий шаг :)

4. On whom from heroes this stories similar your relatives? Friends?

The first, that has come to mind, this girl Luicia not - hostess the Muppets. In principle blockbuster well lovely detached. She sensitive, with deep emotions, very social, an adaptive to out not and camping on D. In general, simple girl. The only, on that I view - this on the, that she Emilia do not justify married for a pig. Could would find it bridegroom and better idea. All the rest characters, too, there well never AGAIN, but domestic resonance precisely on this question as something not happened.

Forth remained 3 points and they the most interesting. I their'll post an immediately, en masse and this will be day after tomorrow :surprise:

Lena, but on whom resembles from your relatives or friends the kind girl Luicia not :question:

In courses case this odnaznachno my husband ^ ^ the kind grandee, that from the simple people, Vlyublyonnyy Vanya, that built for Lyubavy your Floo ship and not booking from their bonds)

Last edited by Lero4ka (Oct 6 2010 09:50:51)

Lero4ka wrote:

Lena, but on whom resembles from your relatives or friends the kind girl Luicia not

On mother again :)

Lero4ka wrote:

In courses case this odnaznachno my husband the kind grandee, that from the simple people, Vlyublyonnyy Vanya, that built for Lyubavy your Floo ship and not booking from their bonds)

And an interesting the plot, yes. It seems, that he indeed your it's the karmic partner and expertize you have good, the bright (Ugh-Ugh-Ugh).

Радуга wrote:

4. On whom from heroes this stories similar your relatives? Friends?

Ah Perhaps all women (mother and both grandmothers) is Madres y Abuelas image grandmothers trait. It helped: Hide from trait and to know that him need. Apparently she plain (albeit from kind of Pumpkin) and a wise. And in each woman there is any a heck of a thing. :blush:

So, recent questions:

5. In what point development Aoyama you now are? That will happen further, according to their fears this stories?

6. Now witness, that you likes in this fairy and that like would change? Overwrite further the plot this stories so, as you want.

7. Now witness, that you need to do in the point, where you now are, to reverse the plot in the right you direction. (Case helpful re still times fairy tale - ???? in is brief, in which you read the its in childhood. Likely, you will find up there new (camping on E. Well forgotten old) moments, which will serve you prompt of for being re scenario).

5. From all further twists this notebook me why something more just s goalkeeper touched moment, when have in Emilia led in the hands of it turns out a magic wand. On their fears she spends its force absolutely indiscreet in death, turning shingle in of beetles, and of beetles in shingle and dodging swarms with the help magic forces from neighborly boys, which's been hacked about this and came take From wand. Emilia their all has turned in small objects, then had to, naturally, monetize their back in boys, but wand its potential already had exhausted.

6. Me not likes the paradoxicality situation. Doll in general itself magic (and you never tried look on the world eyes, embroidered plies Mouline? :)), but magic of their she utterly not enjoys. To the same in hands is mired a magic wand, force which she squanders absolutely indiscreet in death. Frankly, I not know as change this moment. Perhaps, I would at all not has become enjoy the magic the subject of, and repatriated his back the storeowner. Or she banned would away and made would their the subject of Forces. Ah I always znaala would, that I have there is the magic bullets subject, to which I in case what can resort and this realizing would confidence in itself in complex situations. But at all all problems need to to decide very, without aid magic.

Point 7 I still not made :)

Source ?????

Радуга wrote:

A an interesting the plot, yes. It seems, that he indeed your it's the karmic partner.

Flushed-yes perishing :)

Радуга wrote:

5. In what point development Aoyama you now are? That will happen further, according to their fears this stories?

And I exactly, already in the ultimate point this Aoyama :D according to their fears further heroes Aoyama facilitating relationships between and are building his life themselves, without rulings a parent.

Радуга wrote:

6. Now witness, that you likes in this fairy and that like would change? Overwrite further the plot this stories so, as you want.

The end of the have stories in general something a good :) that like would change? Yes in principle nothing to acquire. T. K. If that and to change (for example, attitude a parent Lyubavy. He same dilute the on own interests / benefit and absolutely not interested in its from mental experiences) it will be already quite another a fairy tale :)
Ah and too costly 7 in ties with this simply reassignment surgery can relieve :surprise:

Lero4ka wrote:

Nu and too costly 7 in ties with this simply reassignment surgery can relieve

Lerochka, means, this your an ideal a fairy tale :surprise:

Радуга wrote:

Under skirt have grandmothers trait :blush:'m eavesdropping answers trait on are interested questions, until grandmother scratching the him head and on-quietly with this kid and golden hair. Further Damn falls asleep, guy your with gold the rigid in the hands of, helps in cities, where passes, solve their problems with the help recognized have trait the big info, receives for this many gold and is returning to beauty Princess-his wife. Ah then consigned still man of father-@-@ King in transporters.

Радуга wrote:

Yes exactly me all suits in this fairy, creek if not was difficulties and vicious King, not was would and ineteresnykh rural have young men.

I have in childhood were 2 beloved stories, the rest in anybody not I will at all. The first a fairy tale Estonian author, named "Umelyy field." This a fairy tale pro a grey, beskrasochnyy city, where lived bored, gray, beskrasochnye people. But came field and increasingly did that t0 you (the entire their world) flamboyant paints eventually become addicted. The second a fairy tale is called "Fairy tale among broad daylight days." In it directly trillerskiy the plot)) One a boy accidentally rolled up my in winter holiday Babu their new the clock, eliminated he slightly before asked become magical. This snowy in baba has turned into a very unlovely good girl. But here emerged old man Old A year and diary extricate have girls the clock, to stop time and a new year not was able pass. Itself on aid he has 3 snow peasant women, in heart of one he hit particulate at face value, in another of paper, in a third bit of coal. He have become are evil broads (and helped Old Year in apprehending girls. In general, have girls they the clock increasingly same gunmen, but a boy managed this deal correct even until offensive a new year, girl revived and somewhere she then escaped. And an old man Old A year have learned with his destiny, nothing more. Have girls the clock were with, philosophical stones :)

I have both these stories lost on life :)

What interesting stories! :) Never about them not heard.

Svea wrote:

Wu me both these stories lost on life

Ah pro first something understandable more-less, and here is the second you directly were intrigued by :blush:

Радуга wrote:

Nu pro first something understandable more-less, and here is the second you directly were intrigued by

Here is she http://www.litru.ru/br/?b=29678&p=1)

Svea, thank you)) Fairy tale strongly not an easy :writing: In general, were intrigued by even stronger)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Practical psychology » Stories, scenarios our life, skazkoterapiya