Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Ephemerides training » There is whether children?

There is whether children?

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

Question the usual, often its essence on links:
There are whether children have women?
Data: 26.10.1957 14 :0 0 local time Propulsion Krasnoyarsk (ASTs 13 of the Goat, MC 25 of Scorpio, Long 14 of Sagittarius.
Await the first of swallows winging! :)

Zoom

Last edited by Lud_mila (Jun 27 2008 10:38:37)

Lud_mila wrote:

The subject the usual, often its essence on links:
There is whether children have women?

Not realized. As such question can be on links? Or his need to understand as: "Will whether children?"

Татьяна wrote:

not realized. As such question can be on links? Or his need to understand as: "Will whether children?"

Tatyan, of course, you correctly realized! This I not correctly has translated. :) But we simply let us until look already the, that there is, not what, that will.

Lud_mila wrote:

Hmm. :) such question could arise precisely there, where blood regardless 5 th homes in connecting with Neptune :D
Tex. That we have? Blood regardless 5 th - Mercury, in 1997-, in 9 st House. In 5 st House planets there is no. Aspects of: About Neptune (Chinese system. 2 th, there same in the delegation), 60 types (Chinese system. 9), Oh the Sun (soupr.7 th), 45 Venus (Chinese system. 3.4 and 8). Ah the only suggestion here on the possible problems this compound with Neptune -, which has attitude to home health. Can be any trudnodiagnostiruemaya is nonsense.
Further. Moon as figure of female fertility rate in connecting with tend and Saturn, in category: Of st of House (forge the It comes. Long awaited pregnancy). A badge of of Sagittarius not the most the best for moon, but and not the most the worst. To the same 11 house communicates with a second child. If with the first and can be problems, then on second she can decide deliberately, engineer a (Saturn) and show initiative (Saturn upr.1 th) this deal, wanting to enlargement family (Long in like him too?).
In general if would I have such a client emerged would, I would told so: Difficulties there is, but the issues.

Радуга wrote:

In general if would I have such a client emerged would, I would told so: Difficulties there is, but the issues.

Flax, you very interestingly all described. I until not d commenting on, to not revealed plot twist. Correctly I understood, that you'd be leaning towards to what children there is? If this is so, of muscles.' how many: One, two or more?

Lud_mila wrote:

If I understood, that you'd be leaning towards to what children there is?

Say so, I see no reason their not have.

Lud_mila wrote:

If this is so, of muscles.' how many: One, two or more?

Here is for this not'll-I'll take! :shine:
FS. Something thought in head came: And there is no whether she has 7 foster children? But imagine anymore not d.

Lyuda, me seems, that question all-??? not quite KAZAKHSTAN KAGAZY put. Cannot be on map say, there is whether on THIS moment you're going to have women children. Can be said what is the situation with children at all on life, can whether be any problems with them. You precisely such treatment of the issue had in view?

Let us simulate a then situation differently, times vonikli any betray him. Imagine, that to us comes this L in year humour won 1975. It 18 years, and she us asks: Will whether I have children? Naturally, its interested in not simply the answer "yes / there is no", and with minutiae.

In a whole I agree with the State Lena arguments. I would told, that children will be, but can be with some lag (Long in soed. With Saturn). However on my view, very can be, that children will several (Long 60 Jupiter in 8 st). That me confounds-this the burning of upr.5 th homes Mercury and his soed. With Neptune … If would this woman came me on legal years in 18 (as wrote Ludmila), I would it advised as better try to realize this a threefold compound, to on ability to have children it less dynamic exemplified.

Last edited by Татьяна (Jun 27 2008 13:06:28)

Want mouth the next thought. Woman has two stelliuma (a Sagittarius and Sunik) respectively in 11 th and 9 th House. Can be expect, that she will be very many pay time to his education. Will invaded, any "global" idea, that will actively promote in as a informal leader, forge the It comes. Will soul of companies. Blood regardless horoscope is worth in opposition to kuspidu 5 th, that will "against" birth children. In speaking, image life contradicts family life women. Uranium in 7 th House will provoking gaps with partners, on-this it is important will not to waste moment for birth child in more early age. If this not twins-having triplets, then submit one child. :writing:

Cities in the, not Spill it. :flirt:

Lud_mila wrote:

Gladly reading all considerations and pointed out, that each of participants discuss contributed.
So, first the answer. Children there is - 1 girl the elder and 4 boys.

Юра wrote:

Is the invaded, any "global" idea, that will actively promote

. She has indeed there is global idea and she concerns as times children - blood regardless 5 homes Mercury in connecting with signifikatorom 5 homes Sun behaves similarly and Neptune.

Радуга wrote:

Nu the only suggestion here on the possible problems this compound with Neptune -, which has attitude to home health. Can be any trudnodiagnostiruemaya is nonsense.

The first girl was born with problems health (sorry, on this about not can spread), and woman decided to devote themselves born and a children. All boys received domestic education, derived in State Conservatoire, have become musicians. Here is such a "idea" - 9 house.

Юра wrote:

If this not twins-having triplets

. Incidentally, the twins / the triplets not was.
On my view, a key moment this maps is precisely compound the manager 5 homes with famous Neptune Fountain -. Neptune brings idea of service tertiary ideals + is rendering borders. Hence 5 children.

Lud_mila wrote:

4 boys

:O
Lyuda, they native or AGC?

Lud_mila wrote:

First girl was born with problems health (sorry, on this about not can spread)

Here is this very a pity! :( It would be in subject informative.

Lud_mila wrote:

At my view, a key moment this maps is precisely compound the manager 5 homes with Neptune -. Neptune brings idea of service tertiary ideals + is rendering borders. Hence 5 children

Interesting map. Somewhere have us was theme about of large families mothers, can be was would add.
Lyuda, THANK YOU! :flag:

Радуга wrote:

Liuda, they native or AGC?

Children all native.

Lud_mila wrote:

At my view, a key moment this maps is precisely compound the manager 5 homes with Neptune -. Neptune brings idea of service tertiary ideals + is rendering borders. Hence 5 children.

Serving tertiary ideals-of course Neptune, but me seems number of children in this case all same even the moon and its aspect of with Jupiter, about than I wrote higher.

Last edited by Татьяна (Jul 1 2008 06:15:42)

Here is, finally, has found have us subject pro motherhood, here, too, speech goes about a big mothers (4 children). ???? that interestingly: 5 th house in an, not know as was with birth of first child (there is, the successors sekstil moon with a head of 5 th Saturn), and here is 11 th house in Raque and there is Jupiter that, too, may to point fingers on the large progeny.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Ephemerides training » There is whether children?