Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Who you now?

Who you now?

Posts 1 to 20 of 57

In this topic answer all proved on question: Who I now? Question, as you realize, on neural message themselves, phase his life. The answer I allow on one map from deck Balaklava, Ukraine. Deck can be watch here Balaklava, Ukraine
Mercy of am asking!

Lyuda, me you know, but increasingly same: Who I now?!

Can be me next the same question?

Cities in the, d grateful to, obtaining response to this question - Who I now?

Галина wrote:

Liuda, me you know, but increasingly same: Who I now?!

Gahlin, of course, I you already more-less know :), but after all this test on a leading an archetype in your life in this moment. And maps have shown us, that you now fully no mood for partnership relations. Is ready to meeting with the Beloved. Regulation give him love, joy, bear harmony. Your desires and actions, likely, are agreed and directed in sphere of shown pleasure. If look this map still as admonishment, then "There build its relations only on sexual attractiveness of and personal sympathy. Physical level of relations should be Future relatedness souls and camping on D. "But in a whole, as you don, map very virtuous. :)

Zoom

Татьяна wrote:

You can me next the same question?

Tatiana, and you map are dealt a pretty "Two face Eva" - the good and complicated map. On a map we see woman and its domestic role / archetypes Mothers and Vozlyublennoy. For you now daunting the problem unification in itself these roles, try to realize themselves in both qualities. T. E. Fuehrer caring and attract attention. Usually very difficult precisely connect in itself these two starters, then account for choose. So for this map still case and Choice between the two ways, two opportunities.
As admonishment - not worth stuck on some one role. Either cannot be hesitate - need to do choice.
Advice - terms of global priorities, determine what role fulfilled not well enough and work in this direction. Task a difficult, but you, Tatiana, under force! :)

Zoom

Last edited by Lud_mila (Jun 30 2008 10:44:03)

Юля wrote:

Nina.doc, d grateful to, obtaining response to this question - Who I now?

Girls, perishing not know why, but I today pull maps purely "women’s." Here is and you, JUlja,, too, such a are dealt a pretty. Map is called Mnemosyne - this goddess memory. "She knows“ increasingly, that was, increasingly, that there is, and increasingly, that will ”. " She presides in the interface two worlds – with one hand day, with the other night. Yours current condition stems with ??? events, engaged on debate in context. However today you has moved in themselves, on external terms of any something significant events until there is no. In sight, need deal with a, understand something important pro themselves. Can thing to the surface old situation. They wear it's the karmic character (camping on’s like it or-not like it or, and to decide will have).
Here is advice not venture to give, camping on K. Here either worked out until the end of, survive and go further. Either ????? to live yesterday’s story day, it is time move in new. Nothing can recur twice.
Yulia, if need explanations, I here. ;)

Zoom

Last edited by Lud_mila (Jun 30 2008 11:06:54)

Ludmila, thank you for the answer! There is over than think.

Lud_mila
Ludmila and me, too, can be to know who I now?? :flag:

солнце wrote:

Ludmila and me, too, can be to know who I now??

Can be! Map, which are dealt a pretty you, the sun, portrays fool of-'s hunchback., plyaschuschego in the forest about a fire. The map say anything about how, that for you now very it is important prove something society, farm you people. You are prepared on revolt against public opinion. All defensive barriers removed. The, that long swept under the carpet and oppressed by within, rises resurfaced. In this map there is an interesting move - Tortoise - symbol of wisdom - suggests her jester opportunity Hindu wisdom - this leapfrog over's. T. E. You can take some not ordinary, even extravagant bailout move, which would open for you new horizons. You need to deal, against what you rioting, that you not like in environmental fact.

Zoom

Lud_mila
Thank you. Very interestingly. Now selling young horses is much against what I have revolt :dontknow:

Lud_mila wrote:

Girls, perishing not know why, but I today pull maps purely "women’s." Here is and you, JUlja,, too, such a are dealt a pretty. Map is called Mnemosyne - this goddess memory. "She knows“ increasingly, that was, increasingly, that there is, and increasingly, that will ”. " She presides in the interface two worlds – with one hand day, with the other night. Yours current condition stems with ??? events, engaged on debate in context. However today you has moved in themselves, on external terms of any something significant events until there is no. In sight, need deal with a, understand something important pro themselves. Can thing to the surface old situation. They wear it's the karmic character (camping on’s like it or-not like it or, and to decide will have).
Here is advice not venture to give, camping on K. Here either worked out until the end of, survive and go further. Either ????? to live yesterday’s story day, it is time move in new. Nothing can recur twice.
Yulia, if need explanations, I here.

Lyuda, thank you large
All indeed so.

Lud_mila
Ludmila passed 10 days and all broke a so, as you and said pro my map fool of! I in of shock!! O.o. I even and not been mulling that in me such revolt and he will break resurfaced!! Incidentally nothing good he me not has brought!! Not believing moreover, that all producer’almostmarshal on their seats. Here is how times several is lacking for full pictures of the!! :dontknow:
And you could me say, who now on this moment my former a man (now already certainly former?
And if can be, adjusted for changed circumstances, who I now??
Thank you you.

Crazy’s organs is mila, can be ask you and for me lift map? :)

Lud_mila
You still suit you're pulling maps? I not'm late? Read interesting, like would to know, who I now?

I not Ludmila, but if you not against map it to Clara, please:
http://httpastrodomraduganarodru.3bb.ru … 56-1-f.jpg
Ludmila this card framed me, so that you can read post slightly above.

А вот Джульетте карта Мастер.  Она говорит о том, что в данное время вы одиноки, отгородились от мира, может это просто период переосмысления, взросления. на мой взгляд самое верное вот это высказывание:Одиночество так же необходимо разуму, как воздержание в еде - телу, и точно так же гибельно, если оно слишком долго длится. (Люк де Клапье Вовенарг)

To Stimul-Cash, not broke a insert picture!

http://httpastrodomraduganarodru.3bb.ru/uploads/0000/16/55/7627-1-f.jpg

Ur! Myeong-gil increasingly explained!

Galina, thank you large.

You the easy hand.
So the and be. :)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Who you now?