Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Who you now?

Who you now?

Posts 21 to 40 of 57

Clara, me very interesting flip the link. If can be write a bit about itself.

Galina, in point! I indeed now retracted and'm enjoying pleasure trips before start. Simply all, who can me the shrimp on interned leisure :) A now I have mass time, to to address a, revere on astrology.
And that have masters of for a badge of on stand? Not Saturn whether? If yes, then at all fiction! I have now squaring transit of Saturn with natalnym. Fidgety - perhaps, this most the best, that here can be done.

maps have shown us, that you now fully no mood for partnership relations. Is ready to meeting with the Beloved. Regulation give him love, joy, bear harmony. Your desires and actions, likely, are agreed and directed in sphere of shown pleasure. If look this map still as admonishment, then "There build its relations only on sexual attractiveness of and personal sympathy. Physical level of relations should be Future relatedness souls and camping on D. "But in a whole, as you don, map very virtuous.

Galina, I copied here part of office, who was in describing everything maps.

Now about itself.
Several past years after divorce in my life constantly was present map Taro "the Hermit, Saint." And she well accurately framed turns in my life situation.
????, I itself built barriers, impending development new relations. This I only now understand. Deliberately seeking to to a partnership I unconsciously she feared change. Now these barriers there is no.

I all already recognized and now is ready to meeting. Until she not occurred, but will. Necessarily will.

Interestingly. And than the Hermit, Saint different from Masters in?
The situation I have such a same superficially, as have awful.
Can my ” something a conscious? In principle me well now. I'm resting. Barriers for communication like there is no. Contrary’s troubles were resolved last year’s contradictions with Clextral (not at work, group on interests). Perhaps, as in 3 mushketerakh: "I buy you have this hat. But later before ":)

Clara, I is happy, that maps say with me!
Julia, yes there indeed Saturn and Capricorn. Me here is jumpstart until view maps, applying astrology, until only intuition. But I am learning! Map the Hermit, Saint I not know, but think they similar at is, that map Master or Sage says even and about how, that the Wise Man of no one not need he all-sufficient. And if view Saturn, then of course as planet high, as border between visible and not visible. Map says about time reassessment, about decision-responsibility for his life. Perhaps, if move to code this map with perspective relations between people, it and not very more joyful. And here is for own Grishino this map interesting! After all in principle behind have personality mountains are topped ?aaoaie and crown failed, i.e. increasingly says about basically in outcome your. A.

Ah simply nice! Pro Saturn at all in point. Response to question about the length this a here same, although and posed not was. I very happily, thank you!

Girls, and on relations can be fair bit of guesswork?

Ah, I the can, only better would with the reverse of communication, camping on’s on I.M.S or Skype.

Bountiful the evening, Galina. Stretch your and me map, please :). Only male desirable :).

Galya, in you directly talent opened! :cool: I in Lyudmilin forum rarely you know, just nipping. Ever read any Poe, bluntly illusion you have done. Can be me, too, you ask map lift? :)

Korwin and Lenochka! Tomorrow necessarily'm gonna pull you on map, and today am so sick friend :dontknow:
And here is example, yesterday dragged itself map days on today-are dealt a pretty map A fatality, camping on’s plans will breached, all goes not so as must. Outcome on work not was the trip in-had to bail out human from parent pain, had to shimmy map advice on today map Para, means you. Take care of close man. Here is so it and ‘. Believes sometimes itself wonder!
And here is now question: Decided learns Taro. Podskajite grave school and pedagogue!

Галина wrote:

And here is now question: Decided learns Taro.

Here is and correctly! If uncanny ability opened, so what OK his not develop?

Галина wrote:

Say, is grave school and pedagogue!

I as something Taro not was interested in. If something discover, write.

Korwin, you map the Black Messia. http://httpastrodomraduganarodru.3bb.ru/uploads/0000/16/55/8497-1.jpg
Map not simple for me in inspection. She can to say, that - It you are embroiled in some group, for example for studying astrology, or there are some alternative naturopathy practices. And can and about how, that you chuvstvute themselves screw of in machine, are lost in the crowd, and also can to talk about your involvement to a certain criminalized a wing. For me this map group energy, all same. Not very lighted because at all something this enough not ordinary things and enjoy the they need to umeyuchi. I hope, that in your case this all same map involvement to a particular circle people for studying or practice involution (.

Lena, you are dealt a pretty map Reduction of or me closer the Sword to King Arthur
http://httpastrodomraduganarodru.3bb.ru/uploads/0000/16/55/7959-1.jpg

In name understandable, that this map of barren effort. Circumstances against you and your attempts futile-this and defines yours state of. I asked advice have carte for you and are dealt a pretty map
http://httpastrodomraduganarodru.3bb.ru/uploads/0000/16/55/8020-1.jpg
Matter and spirit, it is understandable that you say need to "palms get greased.".

Even times recall: I not master Taro, I am learning, I can mistaking the. Don and write your opinion.

Galya, thank you!

Галина wrote:

Skyfall title understandable, that this map of barren effort. Circumstances against you and your attempts futile-this and defines yours state of.

Hmm. :) Everyone very coincides. On vacancy, on which I make any attempts, it turns out already declared a host bake, so as it turned out many willing. So that quite possibly, that I'm gonna end up in iskulira and% -) Skyfall about the second maps, as gritsya, but komments. :glasses:
Known all will in Friday.

Lena, and can you need to than any engage employers? Ah offer such its knowledge-skill that will their homes.

Yes okay :) as tickles so tickles.

Lenochka, not sadness! Your work unkind you awaits.

Yes I and not cramped :) absolutely! However, Merci Pour le for support! :jumping:

And can be me, too, map extricate?
In advance thank! :flag:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Who you now?