Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Who you now?

Who you now?

Posts 41 to 57 of 57

Le wrote:

and can be me, too, map extricate?

, uh, pulled out map for you. This Moira. A serious map, describes you and phase your life, as hypnotic, it's the karmic. In your life all is happening so, as should be. Avoid, delay, change nothing cannot be. All in the hands of Bible. Most sensible - this to rely on God, to accept with easy the heart all, that he you sending. Recall ring czar Solomon: "And this will pass."

Zoom

Lud_mila
Thank you,
It is this ring I now very often recall!

Le wrote:

Lud_mila

So interestingly, and when will the next request? :blush:
Ludmilla, if am not mistaken, from you was request on subject a favorite hero in childhood
1968 gr (Zh- The Little Mermaid,
1960 (Zh) -- she
1964 (Zh) -- Chunga "-changa
1953gr (M) - … and espoused plaything -shashka

And suddenly use to anyone :shine:

Tania T wrote:

A suddenly use to anyone

Thank you, only me would horoscopes Stasi, Shining Path: Place time and camping on D. Birth (can be in personal message)

'oc, later before'll send :flag:

Lud_mila
And drains carte still not ended?)
, too, want)

Cranberry wrote:

, too, want)

Perishing that ‘, only not the cutscene. :) Vasha map - Depression - the situation, when man proved in trap, departure from struggle. Pessimism. Have human on a map its feet were planted in land, camping on E. He not wants or not ready take something, to extricate themselves from this fortune. In your life now not the best time, but remember, that after black always should white had a.
Energy of Saturn\ Capricorn face vigor Pluto\ of Scorpio. Perhaps, that you have in particular these energy now met.

Zoom

In your life now not the best time, but remember, that after black always should white had a.

This as recently heard:
First not bad luck, not bad luck, not bad luck, and then kaaaak NOT lucky! And then again not bad luck, not bad luck, not bad luck.)

Not, and what to beat something) all correctly :yep: :-)

Asked the Simbolona pro themselves and their living phase. Had a chance Sage / the firmament / Saturn. Is obtained, that for me now most important learn to loneliness, a quiet wisdom. Need to learn to come to love this state of. Recognize particularly enjoyed its brevity life. Need to learn to value time. To focus on a major, banishing everything else. Reliance on circuits experience.
Remained question: I already such aor me this all predstoit in itself to nurture?

Lyuda, and hold out-and me map please :flag:: Who same I now?

Yolka wrote:

Liuda, and hold out-pay and me map please: Who same I now?

Perishing not know, but, uh, pulled out map Golden rain - Lev / a Sagittarius. I asked pro your, Jelka, a leading an archetype on this moment. Is obtained, that this optimism, luck, hope on townsome set of circumstances, success, aid powerful patron. All, in short, super! :)

Surprising. :huh: However, if perishing to speak pro concrete "now", then now something to complain sin :yep:
Ah okay, as would there nor was, life would still beautiful and surprising proposition :)
Thank you, Nina.doc :flag:

Ludmila, d very grateful to, obtaining response to this question - Who I now?

Marin wrote:

Ludmila, d very grateful to, obtaining response to this question - Who I now?

Recently I pulling my itself map on such same question. And realized, that his need as something in both ask. So I you a bit skorrektirovala question (sorry, that without you :). Usually on consultation I with customers finding out what's such things, but here you far), what the his so: The an archetype in psyche the researched rights.
You are dealt a pretty map Beloved. If you a bit are familiar with unique, then this a Taurus.

Strong-side: Man graceful, elegant, she. Seek to union with favorite, to harmony, equilibrium, reconciliation and mutual understanding. You want be favorite and favourite, swim in drone and ever feel unwanted. Love luxury, elegance of and derive communication. You have a good taste of and natural artistic ability to. You know how find in life sensual, aesthetic activities, subtle pleasure. Know how rejoice at around the GDP.

Calm-inducing side: For human foreign attractiveness, veneer most important. Pursuit of approach, carnal pleasures of, avarice, the possessive instinct, jealously, conservatism, veschizm, egoism, decisional laziness.

.NET., that map Euro Taekwondo very good, so a weak side its can in you and not manifest itself. Here perishing you themselves think that to what.

Zoom

Last edited by Lud_mila (Aug 25 2009 09:02:19)

Ludmilla, thank you you large! :)
First instead asked question and only now dreamt this the Olympian deck Taro, before not 133333334 such, the Beautiful and unusual.

Last edited by Marin (Dec 27 2009 12:10:06)

Marin wrote:

and only now dreamt this the Olympian deck Taro, before not 133333334 such, the Beautiful and unusual.

This not Taro, and the oracle such Balaklava, Ukraine. I in this section a bit wrote about him. In mailing "The Art Abused life", too, wrote. Indeed the Beautiful, me very likes. :)

Lud_mila wrote:

This is not Taro, and the oracle such Balaklava, Ukraine.

Am asking forgiveness for inattentiveness, 've given entire subject and realized difference. Thank you you! :)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Who you now?