Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Ephemerides training » Love vyzov

Love vyzov

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

In what signs, on your glance, is compound Mars and Neptuneon kuspide 5 homes in horoscope was right author:

Only you problem can resolve,
If not'll love, I'm cumming to live!

I give you week, if you all OK not'd come,
The to say good-bye can with lives, from my hands die!

No! Not withdraw you, close reckoning!
Times not second you me, then Die!

In 1997-.

Татьяна wrote:

In-m.

Tatiana, and can be slightly-slightly unleash its the answer?

I, too, immediately thought that in 1997-. Passions rage caused all kinds, are linked with death, and there is kind of a rising skorpionya zapadyuchest on object love.

Lud_mila wrote:

In what signs, on your glance, is compound Mars and Neptune on kuspide 5 homes in horoscope was right author:

Willing like would there is no more, so I allow the right answer: Girls are right, this compound is precisely in 1997-. Good fellows!

New task on topic love to champagne.
Before you poem and horoscope of Belgian poet and the singer Jacques Brel,. Homilies find reconcile between strings poems and his by your horoscope.

On you one
Modicum from-under land
Light my love
Gold will spill.
Like it or, 'll run away
In city our dreams, -
Rules there love
Name your.
Only not to,
Not to me,
Not to me,
Not to me.

Not to me.
I can find the money words,
To only you
Their understand could, -
About lovers two
Will compose narrative,
Those, that met
Again in the first time.
Will talk you
About one Czar,
That morn in go for it,
Not finding you.
Not to me,
Not to me,
Not to me,
Not to me.

After all case so -
Be more than fire
Slumbering volcano,
Immersed in dream.
After all: Let so,
That care were blooming
In the midst of empty,
-scorched land.
And when twilight of
In the sky polykhnet,
With black Red color
In hand goes.
Not to me,
Not to me,
Not to me,
Not to me.

Zoom

Interesting task :) I hope, that not I one his d to do :flirt:

Lud_mila wrote:

Would you like, 'll run away
In city our dreams, -
Rules there love

Be my guest, Neptune in 7 st House in Trina to Grocer 12 th Saturn devouring his children :flag:

Lud_mila wrote:

World ``to my love
Gold will spill

DSTs in question (nothing, that I not in rhyme?)

Lud_mila wrote:

I can find the money words,
To only you
Their understand could, -

This I so understand, that speech goes not about neologizmakh on Old-Uranus, and on zadushevnosti, proniknovennosti in most heart of. Here I have options there is no, because as in map quite hard in terms of aspects of. The only, that can suggest, that comrade suffered enough :( and had kvadraturu to DSTs :( and found ??? the right words!

Lud_mila wrote:

I'll tell you you
About one Czar,
That morn in go for it,
Not finding you.

Here is this, too, interesting place. On the idea of here should be allocated 5 th something of the home for the workplace tsar), but blood regardless 5 th Mercury on kuspide 2 th this as something unpersuasive. Think, that this compound Mars (his male identification) to lower our standards in 6 st House. Precisely 6 th house gives subduing, serving. Pluto there as something loosely really jibe, power he there devoid of. And plus quadrature (disambiguation) with Sun behaves similarly, his ovnovskie initiatives not can reverberate in full force from-for rykhlogo, of uncertain Mars in Raque, forever concerned about protection and security. Here is this:

Lud_mila wrote:

Don’t Leave Me (movie)

In my opinion, from the same series of. Although here can be counted on and moon in Pisces (cheesy, some sensitive) in of increasing to Saturn devouring his children.

Lud_mila wrote:

exhaustive information throughout case so -
Be more than fire
Slumbering volcano,
Immersed in dream.
After all ever been so,
That care were blooming
In the midst of empty,
-scorched land.
And when twilight of
In the sky polykhnet,
With black Red color
In hand goes.

Also we made there same-Mars to lower our standards.

FS. Can be still ask all, who will park quests, together (or aside from) with attached now to lend all-??? data birth.

Радуга wrote:

. The only, that can suggest, that comrade suffered enough and had kvadraturu to DSTs and found it the right words!

Flax, not gather additionally in any way, and where quadrature (disambiguation)? I have WordPad shows from Mercury with Uranus 120 to Dsts. Other aspects of like there is no.

Lud_mila wrote:

Len, not gather additionally in any way, and where quadrature (disambiguation)? I have WordPad shows from Mercury with Uranus 120 to Dsts. Other aspects of like there is no.

On memory: There must be quadrature (disambiguation) Venus to DSTs.

Радуга wrote:

At memory: There must be quadrature (disambiguation) Venus to DSTs.

And what on memory? I same has only map. Indeed, Venus 90 "grape". To DSTs. ???? she without aspects of Umstanden to planets. 'll dig around in his biography, clearly there is something very interesting on the produce markets. If can find the money, 'll post an.

Lud_mila wrote:

A what on memory? I same has only map

And me decisional laziness was program open :blush:

Радуга wrote:

A me decisional laziness was program open

So for this I and has only map after poems! :) You its, hope, prichine?

Lud_mila wrote:

You its, hope, prichine?

See-see, but not love I carte, built not the most. Plus skidding, skidding, skidding today, well-being bad, Xcuse me.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Ephemerides training » Love vyzov