Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » Ephemerides forum » Ephemerides training » Higher education


Higher education

Posts 1 to 20 of 57

1

The next question will concern higher education. Have someone from listed people it there is, and have someone there is no. You yet to determine this.

1. Woman 22 September 1972 Propulsion Lipetsk 00 :3 0 local time (ASTs 30 gr. Cancer, ICJ 4 "grape". Aries, Long 12 gr. Fish).

2. A man 11 on May 1970 year Propulsion Kyiv 4 :0 0 local time (ASTs 9 gr. Aries, MC 4 gr. Capricorn, Long 24 "grape". Cancer).

3. A man 28 February 1979 Propulsion Tambov 00 :4 0 local time (ASTs. 21 "grape". Of Scorpio, ICJ 13 gr. Of the Virgin of the, Long 26 gr. Fish).

Its the answer am asking justify, although would in (the so as in issue pro children). Luck!

0

2

1 map.
Upr.9 th Neptune in 5 st in like him too? Well aspektirovan, that says in favor of higher education. In 9 st Long (upr.1 th) in Pisces without aspects of in handle “basket ”, that says about big volatility and volatility in this sphere (there is need in education, but man not knows as realize themselves, can reverse several VNZ), either education in area art or religion. Under this significator 9 th homes Jupiter in 6 st and 90 degrees to combination Mars, the Sun, Mercury, Pluto in 3 st, that so same can to lend problems with while it is likely from-for health.
In general I think, that have this women rather there is higher education, but it can be have unfinished.

2 map.
Upr.9 th homes Jupiter in Libra 7 st retro, has squaring with the Moon in Raque 5 st (upr.4 th) - family affairs can impede gain higher education. Although itself position kuspida 9 th in like him too ?-this “+. ”
The answer: There is no higher education.

3 map.
Upr.9 th the Sun in 3 st 180 Saturn in 9 st (in soed. With MC) - yes as something not optimistic … Truth Jupiter in soed. With kuspidom 9 th homes with hand 8 th in Trina with the Moon and Mercury over in 4 st and opposition with tend in 2-m perhaps financial assistance parents in obtaining higher education. But think he his so and not received …

In a whole me seems on map can be determine only the likelihood events (more or less), but as markets data configuration man, on what level - only from him depends.

0

3

Татьяна wrote:

In a whole me seems on map can be determine only the likelihood events (more or less), but as markets data configuration man, on what level - only from him depends.

Tatiana, I with you fully agree, and maps precisely show opportunities / potential or vector development human, but decide what's we themselves.

0

4

1 map. Moon blood regardless horoscope in 9d, have women will many chance and Lukoil obtain higher education. But Long at all gives volatility of. And she has she in the coalmine. Education there is and likely in medical sphere or in creative occupations.

2 map. Blood regardless and significator 9d Jupiter has only one aspect of - squaring to those respects. Blood regardless horoscope Mars in soed. With tend on k.3d in opposition to 9d. It seems he has no higher education.

3 map. Jupiter, as planet on k.9d and significator in opposition to the produce markets but in Trina to those respects in soed with v and form closed configuration. On. Blood regardless 9d the Sun in opposition mile trek to Saturn is deterrent, but the opposition Saturn beginning to be people after thirty years, so that chances there is and perhaps only was sent or intends to go learn.

0

5

I has drawn to topic by experimentation, on the basis availability of aspects between signifikatorom higher education Jupiter and signifikatorom homes where he is.
Map 1. Jupiter in 6 st, in M. to Old. Squaring, of course, aspect of hard, but with other hand, gives many energy, if its to channel in right track. My answer: Yes.

Map 2. Jupiter in 7 st House, aspects with signifikatorom 7 th tend there is no. The answer: There is no.

Map 3. Ah here unambiguously there is. Jupiter on kuspide 9 th, in Trina those respects and Old (mental functions: Memory, attention) must well be developed. Plus Uranus on ASTs in Trina those respects-Old must provide inquisitiveness, pursuit cognition.

0

6

Lud_mila wrote:

1. Woman 22 September 1972 Propulsion Lipetsk 00 :3 0 local time (ASTs 30 gr. Cancer, ICJ 4 "grape". Of the Ram, Long 12 gr. Fish).

Татьяна wrote:

1 map. Upr.9 th Neptune in 5 st Sagittarius well aspektirovan, that says in favor of higher education. In 9 st Long (upr.1 th) in Pisces without aspects of in handle “basket ”, that says about big volatility and volatility in this sphere (there is need in education, but man not knows as realize themselves, can reverse several VNZ), either education in area art or religion. Under this significator 9 th homes Jupiter in 6 st and 90 degrees to combination Mars, the Sun, Mercury, Pluto in 3 st, that so same can to lend problems with while it is likely from-for health. In general I think, that have this women rather there is higher education, but it can be have unfinished.

Helen wrote:

1 map. Moon blood regardless horoscope in 9d, have women will many chance and Lukoil obtain higher education. But Long at all gives volatility of. And she has she in the coalmine. Education there is and likely in medical sphere or in creative occupations.

I allow the answer for this map. Have women was many attempts to obtain higher education: She has first peduchilische, worked everybody's mentor in years represented. Garden, then rates cosmeticians (not worked for this special fringes), studied first in law. Graduates, then in Timiryazevskaya Line Academy, then seems still somewhere. Nothing not has. Why? The child was born, then money on training not was and camping on D. And camping on P. On this moment she continues to education in some state Graduates. We all hope, that she his will finish, camping on K. Contributed pay for until the end of term training. Woman very smart,, how resourceful, but. :dontknow:

0

7

Радуга wrote:

I has drawn to topic by experimentation, on the basis availability of aspects between signifikatorom higher education Jupiter and signifikatorom homes where he is.

A rainbow, and us in VShKA are taught differently: Look signifikatora themes (here Jupiter) and the manager homes (here Neptune, camping on K. 9 house in Pisces). But here still can be look Jupiter, he after all, too, blood regardless Pisces. In map 1 Long in 9 House very rather indicative because - in handle basket, without aspects of. So change curious to many in this sphere. Hope, that resolved problems and entrepreneurship she gets. :)

0

8

Means, an experiential by revealed, that the proposed indeed method not worked :) A have rest two there is tertiary obrazovnaie?

0

9

Радуга wrote:

have said: So, an experiential by revealed, that the proposed indeed method not worked

Flax, I push another opinion: Education there is no good bye, she same learns!

0

10

Lud_mila wrote:

2. A man 11 on May 1970 year Propulsion Kyiv 4 :0 0 local time (ASTs 9 gr. Aries, ICJ 4 gr. Of the Goat, Long 24 gr. Cancer).

Татьяна wrote:

2 map. Upr.9 th homes Jupiter in Libra 7 st retro, has squaring with the Moon in Raque 5 st (upr.4 th) - family affairs can impede gain higher education. Although itself position kuspida 9 th in like him too ?-this “+. ” The answer: There is no higher education.

Радуга wrote:

Map 2. Jupiter in 7 st House, aspects with signifikatorom 7 th tend there is no. The answer: There is no.

Helen wrote:

2 map. Blood regardless and significator 9d Jupiter has only one aspect of - squaring to those respects. Blood regardless horoscope Mars in soed. With tend on k.3d in opposition to 9d. It seems he has no higher education.

Here all are unanimous and are right simultaneously. He object in military College, not has passed. Served in army. Then married, was born child (Long in Raque) and already nor about what education speech not resisted. Works driver.

0

11

Lud_mila wrote:

Len, I push another opinion: Education there is no good bye, she same learns!

Ah so and I "yes" told :) A with the rest two as things are?
Will explain with what would me suddenly the idea just poped in head experiments questioning. When're faced with something new (and the availability of higher education as something else not happened analyze), then had to one starts seek analogies with already well familiar. In primarily, naturally, with his card. I, too, initially thought about the connection signifikatora and the manager 9 th homes and / or planets in it. But here is in my map 9 st manages Saturn and with Jupiter he raze not stems. Mars - planet in 9 st in M. with Saturn :) Since Jupiter at all raze not connected. I.e., seemed would, not very be things are. And in available 3 Diploma about higher education. Ah and it occurs to: And can go other by? Not from the manager 9 th homes and-dance stuff out? And from signifikatora moreover homes where is worth Jupiter? Then is obtained more-less logical: Jupiter in 5 st, with Sun behaves similarly aspect of there is - quintile, is manifest creative approaches in education and pursuit samoobrazovaniyu.
Here is such arguments.
Lyuda, you you can plot twist keep :) directly not can’t wait to know the right answers.

0

12

Радуга wrote:

Liuda, you you can plot twist keep directly not can’t wait to know the right answers.

This not scheming, and nesobrannost my :D

0

13

Lud_mila wrote:

This is not scheming, and nesobrannost my

You only no one about this not talk less :) nebolshoy so and need to to wage, causing healthy tensions participants :flag:

0

14

Lud_mila wrote:

3. A man 28 February 1979 Propulsion Tambov 00 :4 0 local time (ASTs. 21 gr. Of Scorpio, MC 13 gr. Virgin of, Long 26 gr. Fish).

Татьяна wrote:

3 map. Upr.9 th the Sun in 3 st 180 Saturn in 9 st (in soed. With ICJ) - yes as something not optimistic … Truth Jupiter in soed. With kuspidom 9 th homes with hand 8 th in Trina with the Moon and Mercury over in 4 st and opposition with tend in 2-m perhaps financial assistance parents in obtaining higher education. But think he his so and not received …

Helen wrote:

3 map. Jupiter, as planet on k.9d and significator in opposition to the produce markets but in Trina those respects in soed with Mercury over and form closed configuration. On. Blood regardless 9d the Sun in opposition mile trek to Saturn is deterrent, but the opposition Saturn beginning to be people after thirty years, so that chances there is and perhaps only was sent or intends to go learn.

Радуга wrote:

Map 3. Ah here unambiguously there is. Jupiter on kuspide 9 th, in Trina those respects and Old (mental functions: Memory, attention) must well be developed. Plus Uranus on ASTs in Trina those respects-Old must provide inquisitiveness, pursuit cognition.

This map my brother. With him very interesting history Lies. I in school very well elect, he as times contrary. After schools I came in university in Voronezh, and he in Technicum after 8 class. But after all after Tekhnikum you army, so he began seek school recently. As something has passed in Tambovsky university culture. Should have him any, I so and not memorized the. Some kultrabotnik. But in graduates with my brother occurred any the metamorphosis of a - he suddenly became learn very well. For him the main incentive has become scholarship. :) [by the end of training his leading assessment has become "5." What I was shower, when surprised by, knowing his ability to.
On my view here worked mutabelnost tag - he was able adjust, find approach. Outcome - higher education there is. As you and guessed it on specialties he not works. :)

0

15

Let us will continue subject education in our astrotreninge. I allow map women, homilies determine sphere of education, which she received. To what she has ability to? If someone wants me take a guess here on subject its professional classes in this time, will be very interestingly.
So, 15.04.1976 Propulsion Moscow time 12 :1 6 ASTs 14 Leo, MC 22 of the Ram, Long 9 of Scorpio.

0

16

crazy’s organs is mila, can she veterinarian. I itself slow. And have all my colleagues attach this between the Moon, 4m, the scorpion and widths 8m home. Can and Since\ X animals works. Mars in 12m in Trina to moon in 4m Skorp. Animals large.

But surest so or otherwise connected with Based Medicine, perhaps deals.

0

17

Lud_mila wrote:

Giving map women, homilies determine sphere of education, which she received

Blood regardless 6 and 10 in 12, Mars in Raque in Trina to those respects in a-m (mutual porter) in 4 st House. I would suggested, that work connected with hospitals, due lechebnitsami, with something associated with life support, nutrition (type cook, nurse). But here there is still an interesting nuance. Blood regardless 2 th Mercury: Lifetime earnings human will stems with professional communicating or with intellectual hard. So there is option: A nurse have invalids. Use, options more there is no :) About education not know, 'm fixin.

0

18

I can strongly wrong camping on K. Experience quite little. To the same, for me, this map controversial and in anybody "years" from upraviteley homes. Initially I elect astrology on Globe, but have different schools so approach to upravitelyam homes and I for themselves not yet decided.

I have, on this, moment 2 option.

• Ch'iu Ying connected with animals and risk.

• involution (. Perhaps esoteric education. I think, uncanny ability foresight there is accurately. Can, advises at home.

0

19

Лада wrote:

Perhaps, advises at home.

Yes, me, too, came in head option personal work.

0

20

Girls, thank you for activity. :) Answer will tomorrow. People, tighten it up!

0


You are here » Ephemerides forum » Ephemerides training » Higher education