Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Ephemerides training » Higher education

Higher education

Posts 21 to 40 of 57

Rainbow, me very likes your option - a nurse have invalids. :cool:

Me here is only not gives contemplated its Lions Ace and the Sun blood regardless Ace on exemplify (poems :D)

Me already even ironically. Lives woman and even not assumes what I it activities attribute :D

I today figured with my daddy issues its map under useful lens its Ace, sun and moreover, that she - the Dragon. Can its activities connected with circus?

Bountiful time days all! Thank you, Liuda, for interesting task! :love: Felt in this map "familiar" me vibration, so decided to join negotiable! :)
My thought on this about (pardon for some lack!):
- woman has higher education (likely economic), not despite some obstacles in this
- socially pro-active, a successful career already in young age
- sphere activities forge the It comes. Real estate or closed institutions
- most likely in average age suddenly for themselves and surrounding will leave successful promotion on service, will engage home, family, possible work (consulting the) on home
- good intuitive ability to, interest to knowledgehumanities, in camping on CHAMPION Astrology

crazys organs is mila, have mercy :D give the answer today - "I burn up" until tomorrow :D

Marina wrote:

Felt in this map "familiar" me vibration

Marina, I, too, grasp the full familiar vibration :) vetov. And\ or animal trainers

wrote:

I dont here is only not gives contemplated its Lions Ace and the Sun blood regardless Ace on exemplify

But-yes. This is true, but I have no another option :)

Marina wrote:

woman has higher education (likely economic), not despite some obstacles in this
- sphere activities forge the It comes. Real estate or closed institutions
- most likely in average age suddenly for themselves and surrounding will leave successful promotion on service, will engage home, family,

Marina, thank you for an interesting option.

Compound Chinese system. 2 and 8 in Taurus indeed, activities with large HBOS, + 4th real estate. + 12th Perhaps secret machinations or something in this kind.

But me seems she in average age can scarcely will leave career. Not despite ganglia it in equally are indebted 10 and 4th - likely will matched.

Rainbow, I have at all a stray option with circus :D (though esoteric means to not'm throwing away) Wu me this Varian is borne on all homes, to the same this the opposition Venus - Pluto (carrots and sticks - punishment in learning) :dontknow: :)

Last edited by (Jul 22 2008 18:56:09)

wrote:

Marina, I, too, grasp the full familiar vibration vetov. And\ or animal trainers

Lada! Pardon, but me seems, that this woman raze not connected with animals, camping on K. Not is 6 house and a badge of of the Virgin of the. :)

Marina wrote:

me seems, that this woman raze not connected with animals, camping on K. Not is 6 house and a badge of of the Virgin of the. :)

Can you and are right!, but on my view enough the manager be the sixth with the Moon in 1997-in 4m (have some vetov. Maiden without planets)

Marina wrote:

Lada! Pardon, but me seems, that this woman raze not connected with animals, camping on K. Not is 6 house and a badge of of the Virgin of the.

Marina, I have in The Maiden 4 planet and in 6 st House 3 :mybb: But I accurately not veterinarian :surprise:
FS. Keeps managing Liuda plot twist wind :jumping: directly not cant wait to know.

wrote:

Marina, I have in the Virgin 4 planet and in 6 st House 3 But I accurately not veterinarian

Lenochka! I have even in Mind this not was! :D You our SWEET barmaid! :love:

Yes this I so. For examples :blush:
It occurs to: And can and carried go in those involved in human? :D

wrote:

A thought occurred to: And can and carried go in those involved in human?

D is happy to see such a interesting things interlocutor even and in sphere veterinary :)

Thank you, Lada :) Wu us will veterinary society with astrologicheskim tilt :insane:

So, I allow the right answer on subject women and its professional education. She has honey. College, camping ons assumptions the Lada and Rainbow before are correct. :) Since animals she accurately not connected, in than Marina absolutely rights. Higher education she has there is - MSU psychologist. Economics. T. E. She connected with animals big, but this, sorry, we people. :D (Salyut Lada.
And still she Dr. Sciences on psychology. Seems, its Doctor's was devoted child psychology. Currently she works psychologist in stomatolocheskoy clinic (this its knowhow). Mass troubled patients, especially children, passes through its hands predzhe, than sit down in chair a dentist. Extreme work however. :)
But still she kosultiruet people with the help psychic abilities, owns by some magic technicians and camping on D. (again salute to you, Lada!)

wrote:

blood regardless 2 th Mercury (: Lifetime earnings human will stems with professional communicating or with intellectual hard.

Communication she has higher rooftop, tetechki and dyadechki like its problems to shift on othersshoulders. Note, she has Mercury in Taurus - she gives all detailed, 't advice, than me neslyshanno behavior surprised in the early. I something been mulling, that mediums are the ones - this such sea was the-chrevoveschateli, him were torn off from life. She utterly not such a!

Marina wrote:

Absolutely is true. Mass projects, ideas that she gives effect in life. Not all incapable smoothly, but she not seemed to forget hands and tastes new. Earn starters very sooner, people advises still with schools.

Marina wrote:

- good intuitive ability to, interest to knowledgehumanities, in camping on CHAMPION Astrology

Here, too, all in point, except astrology. :) This is too for it tedious that whether. She same kardinalnaya have us nature, it outcome need immediately. And in astrology until outcome dozhdeshsya, Canal narabotaesh - years 7-10 will pass :).

Incidentally, all Merci Pour le - all good fellows, "a" students! :)

Thank you, Ludmila! :love: Dont for good reason I felt familiar vibration (this I about medical profession! And that concerns astrology: As know, its life (on astrologicheskim measure) still only begins! All Processors PLUS of it!

Lud_mila wrote:

1425, too, all in point, except astrology. This too for it tedious that whether. She same kardinalnaya have us nature, it outcome need immediately. And in astrology until outcome dozhdeshsya, Canal narabotaesh - years 7-10 will pass

And here is with this (simple) agrees not can. Astrology can be absorb through Mercury, and can be and through deep an intuitive understanding of coupled with Uranicheskimi insights (Long in soed. With Uranus in 1997-, yes still in 4 House - this may transmissible to bequeath to, for example from grandmothers.
And however: We shall - will see! :crazy:

Last edited by Marina (Jul 23 2008 11:00:13)

Printed-circuit board-pa! :jumping: My sitter for invalids and Dr. a psycho. Sciences. Quite close :mybb: although essentially mission similar. Yes, for nurses of lions here ASTs not rolls, there would Deve something is now over. Then still bills nuance: Theme something have us pro education. And all small "promukhali" 'm a Pisces in 9 forge the Here is it, anonymity on psychology :) A blood regardless Neptune in 5 st: Child psychology.
Lyuda, thank you! :) Interesting task.

Lud_mila wrote:

In now she works psychologist in stomatolocheskoy clinic (this its knowhow). Mass troubled patients, especially children, passes through its hands predzhe, than sit down in chair a dentist. Extreme work however

Here is this is a new information :) In province until this still not three could come up with.

crazys organs is mila, thank you!
Very interesting task! http://s58.radikal.ru/i160/0807/a9/b3f041b6513d.jpg

I increasingly been mulling, that work connected, in encouraged, with brutal convey. Here is they - dentists - satisty :D

wrote:

That this is a new information In province until this still not three could come up with.

She the only until this thought up an idea, nowhere such a more there is no, even in the capital :).

wrote:

crazys organs is mila, thank you! Very interesting task!

Thank you, Lada, very pleased and rouses on new quests! :)

Lud_mila wrote:

She the only until this thought up an idea, nowhere such a more there is no, even in the capital

On this about thought in head came. She has Neptune in 5 st "almost that" in the coalmine. If look conditional support, then except aspects with to Dis no other aspects of he not forms. Can be, when say, that the planet in "Skorpion" original manifests itself, then here is this there is in mind?

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Ephemerides training » Higher education