Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Ephemerides training » Higher education

Higher education

Posts 41 to 57 of 57

Reread our subject and want again whip up for practice. Propose a watch my and Rainbow before maps on subject higher education. T. K. Many in rate, importantly am asking comment on where that. Hope on your support! :flag:
My data 5.02.1970 Propulsion Tambov 16-37
Rainbow 8.11.1967 Propulsion Sochi 17-34

Last edited by Lud_mila (Dec 21 2009 17:01:37)

Lud_mila wrote:

, but I suggest that watch my and Rainbow before maps on subject higher education.

Think, that this will be it is no fun :) Since no, bioinformational abilities, and it is unclear with what this theme engage? Perhaps, need to voice though issue :) A question was such is (now I about its map specifically): If 9 st home manages retrogradnyy Saturn, then can whether have human be 3 senior education?

Lud_mila wrote:

importantly am asking comment on where that

And here is here can be developed a new experience in analysis gorosokopov, for not all in sight on the surface.

Радуга wrote:

I think, that this will be it is no fun

Why OK, perhaps, theme indeed interesting

Астролог wrote:

theme indeed interesting

It seems, that there is no :)

Rainbow
Think, this, as and much at all, on lyubitelya. Who Needs interesting since votrosy in / about - will respond!

Радуга wrote:

So far, that there is no

She interesting, but ambiguous! As and much in astrology.

So same this depends on opportunities a kid fitting
Should the, a on your nerd box, with a I now. Maybe, you get out, there is no astroprog. In a result: Theme me interesting, but horoscopes not will

Generally believe, that many was it comes feel more comfortable, if it comes - Asking not simply dwelt date time and etc, and on opportunities pin would image of the horoscope

Then soared would operativeness answers and the dynamics the those in a whole!

Астролог wrote:

Generally believe, that many was it comes feel more comfortable, if it comes - Asking not simply dwelt date time and etc, and on opportunities pin would image of the horoscope
Then soared would operativeness answers and the dynamics the those in a whole!

Deal in is, that programs have people different. Every astrologer immediate to his the image, and nowadays no one wants.

This my map 05.02.1970 Propulsion Tambov 16-37

Zoom

And this Rainbow 8.11.1967 Propulsion Sochi 17-34

Zoom

Lud_mila wrote:

Delo in is, that programs have people different. Every astrologer immediate to his the image, and nowadays no one not

This and understandable - habitual image of the analyze feel more comfortable, faster, therefore, more effectively

Lud_mila
Want analyze question profesiy carefully, not right off the bat. If you not hampers to attach maps with stock image from 0gr Aries, without Arab points, in the delegation and knots, without images kvikonsov and sequences, but with Khironom - d thankful! :)

Rainbow
In what House you Mars (on senses here and sobytiyno)?

Lud_mila wrote:

Delo in is, that programs have people different. Every astrologer immediate to his the image, and nowadays no one wants.

Agree.

Астролог wrote:

If you not hampers to attach maps with stock image from 0gr Aries, without Arab points, in the delegation and knots, without images kvikonsov and sequences, but with Khironom - d thankful!

In-in! :D

Астролог wrote:

in what House you Mars (on senses here and sobytiyno)?

I inclination is to 9-mu. At all listened opinion from one ofweighted (for me) astrologer, that when planet in the interface homes, then more it will manifest itself on home with even more of number, i.e. in this case on 9-Mu. If anything husband my was very from afar. And help we, incidentally, when both studied in University.

Радуга wrote:

Generally listened opinion from one ofweighted (for me) astrologer, that when planet in the interface homes, then more it will manifest itself on home with even more of number

Regularly for this theory Mars in the interface 1 and 12 homes more displays a themselves in 12? :rofl:

Lud_mila, Радуга
По тем картам что есть (извиняюсь если чтото упущу из=за неудобного вида)
Радуга. Предполагаю первое образование техническое (строительства, геология, металлургия и тп), второе - гуманитарное/астрологическое. Возможна аспирантура
Людмила. Предполагаю хим., психол. или пед. образование доп. образования, связанные в философск.-религиозн. сфере

Астролог wrote:

Rainbow. Submit the first education technical (construction, geology, iron and etc), the second - humanitarian / an astrological. Possible latest scientific

The entire my a biography izlojena on main page site Astrodome :) this type "why same was the most hard?" (With) There and education framers. The first - Mosk. Israel’s right to-gives culture, sovereign-gives of library and information science. The second - local our uni, sovereign-gives psychology, third - an astrological (VShKA). Aspіranturi not was, although then shooting close, but I on time rolled off with path scientific attainments world :)

Астролог wrote:

Ludmila. Submit dry., psikhol. Or (Chair of. Education Misc. Education, associated in filosofsk.-religiozn. Sphere

My the first education - economy. Economics MAD, then was many rate: A realtor, accountant, office-manager. An undergraduate degree astrology, rates entitled astrologicheskim society.
Polytechnic not has become :), although was as a counselor in a pioneer camp. Yes, and'm-I'm mentoring people in this moment work with now Balaklava, Ukraine.

, it is a pity that this theme have us not received continuation of. This I to what often under analysis carte the whether glance "zamylivaetsya", then whether authority textbooks Takes the upper hand over alive man and his the fate of. In general, want to share their condemn and so fast on subject irregularities of other carte and opportunities see especially. But because theme concerns professional spheres, then propose a to continue here.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Ephemerides training » Higher education