Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Ephemerides training » Profession

Profession

Posts 1 to 20 of 56

Homilies determine profession women: 19 on May 1959 year, 04 :3 0, Sochi, ASTs 17 :4 5 Taurus.

The. 6-Mercury ((he same upr.2 th) in 12 st House in Taurus-work in closed or state An institution practical or financial type. Work flushed / it comes connected with securities, inf-it, the regularly, Treaties, and so same sphere art (the Virgin on kuspide, Shield included in 6 st). Mercury 60 Venus in 3 st, 120 Saturn in 9 st - the good disappointing thinking, pursuit harmony and order. Under this Saturn Chinese system. MS- quite possibly man works in sphere higher education or tourism, and so same can well work hands, there is sense of forms. Saturn in own signs 60 Neptune in a 6 st (upr.12 th). Wheel suggest, that the man in characterize certain ambitions in work and perhaps she connected with psychology of or psychiatry. The. ICJ so same enters in tau on squaring with tend (in 3 st, upr.1 th and soupr.6 th) and the moon (in 6 st, upr.3,4), from what can be suggest complex relations with zhenschinami- colleagues and character work, associated with while, commute commercialization information. Still, coming from just this, me comes in head medicine and something associated with verge.

Wait still of views?

That OK, because no one was willing practicing left, open maps :)
Woman this works in University student-teacher meeting, Dr. philosophical Sciences. Have Thani as one of options was faculty lounge work :cool: At my view, there the central place - Saturn in connecting with's and luck on kuspide 9 th homes.

Татьяна wrote:

connected with psychology of or psychiatry

On some reasons she not ranks on faculty the philosophy, and works on faculty the psychology, synthesises both discipline.

Татьяна wrote:

or tourism

Hmm. University have us is called "tourism and prazdninoveho affairs" :rolleyes:
Still nuance an interesting. Philosophers work with our notions, and here Mercury in Taurus in 12 st House. Is manifest drive applied knowledge in sphere 12 th homes. So here is, woman has a small private practice, advises customers on psychological problems, using ancient symbolic system type Books oldest. Very seems interested its approach judging by from patrimonial programs and compatibility, associated with family roles.

Yes, Len, in this map 9 th house me as something immediately in eyes charge together with Saturn and still 12th with Neputnom, so teaching and psychology, ah still medicine. Interestingly, but as its Venus manifests itself? There is whether she has any creative passions?

Татьяна wrote:

There are whether she has any creative passions?

Yes like there is no. Have people science usually itself science creative focus on maintaining :)
Offtop. Books she has homes tons 10, even on kitchen under table.

Propose a practicing left in choosing work. I, now am in able - start all with zero. Flatly not can and not want work on old work. Although all like would normally, the collective united, work an easy Iittle and neutomitelnaya. As will present, that there d work until the end of life, then directly the coffin of the and used is drawn. On the week need to was exits from vacation, and I took for-. Simple runny nose, and me is renewed for-and holistic addiction treatment methods. Before I itself not allows much to root.
Work, associated with computer of meticulous activities "on maneuver uncle" causes revulsion (exactly than I and analyzed the last time). Business attracts money, but not causes no interest, as work.

That have in this terms of from of nature :rolleyes:, in Natal? Upravitel10 Afghan the Sun on kusp. 11d in soed. With to Dis (controllab. Horoscope) and Uranus. In 10 Afghan is Mercury - in the Virgin, the end dispozitor maps, planet in focus, and to the same in stationary phase. Have yielded are essential all the above planet.
Transit Saturn now goes on 10 home and requires answer in professional sphere. Not fool me nor his, nor themselves. Impossible force itself do the, that not on psyche.
Progressive the Sun in connecting with ASTs only for concrete and of increasing to the produce markets only for concrete. I so understand, for material good me will have strongly ponapryagatsya.

Helen wrote:

I, now am in able - start all with zero.

Most time! Have you 12 Directwind solyarnyy month, time pіdvedennya outcome of, for blending experience and processing, his, this even still not the seed, this image seed, which realistically of owning and yield.

Helen wrote:

What have in this terms of from of nature, in Natale? Upravitel10 Afghan the Sun on kusp. 11d in soed. With to Dis (controllab. Horoscope) and Uranus. In 10 Afghan is Mercury (- in The Maiden, the end dispozitor maps, planet in focus, and to the same in stationary phase. Have yielded are essential all the above planet.

Lena, let first come from living realities. Far have you there is the realopportunity settle? In Ballerinas or cosmonauts us with you not take :) so let from Sokha (taxation unit) 's suitable to start. Nevertheless (this second) I dreamt s map. Excuse, I take not 10 th house, and 6 th and 2 th and propose a in as a discuss the next option.
6 st home have you manages Mars and is he in 9 st + has trine those respects on kuspide 2 th. You not attracted would work in some philanthropy overseas organizations, given still, that Mars in Raque, and Long in like him too?? In progressiyakh on August I saw have you trine progressive moon to progressive Old. He have you manages MC etc., 8 glad., 11 glad. Change in professional sphere looks in any case. Again same can be this will spring with public organizations (11 house) and / or that finances (8 house). In favor of last says and compound the moon etc. With By 8 etc. Here is you and changes, perhaps, if you "zavyazheshsya" with that finances, then will precisely changes, not destruction and losses. And that solyar your says?
"Now on Borschov" (with), i.e. about itself. I have strange is obtained :) Skyfall all indices me must were take on work. In progressiyakh Long makes trine to natalnomu Neptune sextile in 6 th (can this simply suggests, that I ripe for devices on work), and squaring eclipse to Neptune sextile this deal ruined it for? And in solyare included 9 th house, Long with makes 150 to Saturn devouring his children glad. And 60 to solyarnomu, Saturn manages 9 forge the I drove forward in this time in trip. Then rassobiralas and not has gone. The publishing house, it seems, about me forgot, in sphere of higher education I to return not want. So that this may be it is unclear :) Perhaps be, I need simply more show and care and deliberately seek work? In principle for me month only began, has passed just week, remained 3. If strongly try, then can be will find?

Helen wrote:

Mercury - at Deva, the end dispozitor maps, planet in focus

And that such planet in focus?

Радуга wrote:

A that such planet in focus?

This when map in the form of basket, in handle Saturn in opposition to Old, camping on E. Can be said and so, that decision problems goes through Mercury.

Last edited by Helen (Aug 17 2008 21:14:16)

Helen wrote:

This is when map in the form of basket, in handle Saturn in opposition to Old, camping on E. Can be said and so, that decision problems goes through Mercury.

And-and, this center basket in other words?

Yes, precisely so.
Imbabers with his maps, so say - Svoja shirt closer to body ^ ^.
I its solyar felt accurately for 3 month, what itself somebody. 12 June suddenly recognized, that need to to quit your job with old work. Then already through a few days initially analysed this time. In the future solyare on 2008 year ASTs LG Xenon features in precise connecting with vami only for concrete in 9. MSsol in a 5D in Ovne. Look Mars LG Xenon features - and he in this day in connecting with tend LG Xenon features and Mercury over LG Xenon features and heap minor aspects of to Neptune sextile, Uranus, Saturn devouring his children, the produce markets, those respects, Old natalnym. Perishing not know, happiness o.o. podvalilo. In past solyare solar the eclipse. Engulfed in wheel stars :canthearyou:
In map diesel the selected compound Venus, Mars, Merck is mired in 4th house. Blood regardless ASTs Long in 7d. From Umstanden opposition the Sun Uranus (-3-9d (who year!, an endless any the opposition), Trin Jupiter Saturn (6-2D).
Can be said, allocated Mars. Lena, you is true drew on him attention. But only I not quite understand work in international charitable organizations. Result example, pliz. Can suggest spiritual work. See a wide spectrum activities, but not understand, as in this case earn money.

Helen wrote:

But only I not quite understand work in international charitable organizations. Result example, pliz. Can suggest spiritual work. See a wide spectrum activities, but not understand, as in this case earn money.

And here is how times and regulation, for Mars forms trine those respects on kuspide 2 th! About benevolence this example. Proposed option should have the next signs of:
1. 9 th house (Mars in 9 st, Long in like him too?): Near abroad / Polygraphy deal / sphere higher education
2. 8 th house - this house of strangers money, here mostly I on progression leaning on people. Means sphere 9 th homes may be connected with sphere 8 th. Ah type "collection money for hungry Povolzhya", rudely speaking. Or turnover money, or something still.
3. 4 th house (Long, Mars in Raque) - something, associated with zhizneobespechennostyu, with satisfaction basis needs.
If connect all these patterns, then charity tends overseas organization here as something suited, given s natural propensity to empathy and compassion,. But however same this is not confined to one option. Ah for example, you can work in publishing house or drafts magazine, interlinked with cookery and other lawyers women’s whistles. And work will connected with sales of, say, the manager on sales. Or enlargement ties with the public (on 9-mu home). If think, can be still call any options. In realities something as things are? :)
That concerns me,, likely, in late August will opportunity employment. On tranzitam dreamt. District 26 number of poraduvav connection transit sun with natalnym Jupiter and trine transit Mars to MC + a series of aspects of of Mercury. It seems, that work will connected with sphere higher education in another times.

Thank you, Lena for the answer. Modicum vague, but hope find work on imagined herself as I have there is :crazy: A in reality buying-selling and management (from words maintained :D) causes stable physical revulsion, itself not gather additionally in any way why. Before me this relished.
Dreamt s map. I have data ASTs in 29gr Taurus, is true whether? -2 Diesel fuel on 2007 year me appeared complex and tense. But have you already acts the next solyar and he me grassroots, especially in terms of work. And can and work and men. Have you, too, allocated Mars. ASTs LG Xenon features on casually in Trina to the produce markets, Pluto, shall to those respects. Like it or not, and regulation fulfill the, that you is destined. But judging by aspects this will be highly pleased. Blood regardless Mars in soed. With Neptune - only for concrete in 6V - work associated with psychology of, creative. MC in soed with Rowling 9d and respectively with vami only for concrete, can be attributed here and soed could we talk from Jupiter LG Xenon features. Regulation actively engage sphere 9d tvoego- higher education, Bel. Deal. Incidentally, have you is possible in this year and setting an obscure or trip. Strongly allocated 9th house.

Радуга wrote:

Mars forms trine to those respects on kuspide 2 th! About benevolence this example. Proposed option should have the next signs of:
1. 9 th house (Mars in 9 st, Long Sagittarius): Near abroad / Polygraphy deal / sphere higher education

Snagged on your assumptions about natalnogo Mars and moon, and also 6 th and 2 th homes. I after all 21 year worked close over on one and same venture in sphere aircraft industry. Worked programmer, and then still systemic administrator local scale. I now’ve worked with uncovered, diagrams, statistics, bases data (as little became work :huh:). But deal clearly so, that roughly until 1992 we ``crisis new their engines, I wrote programs for tests. Was demand and sense in work. And now do kind of. But this lyrical retreat, want say, that profession and work defined by on Sun (in The Maiden in soed with to Dis and Uranus in 10d (aircraft, kompyuternaіe technology go under Uranus)) and Old in 10d in The Maiden (permanent and mathematics). Astrology - I have on Sun with Uranus, forth, say so, esoteric model - on Sun with Pluto. Pluto after all blood regardless horoscope and insurance is the entire the chain - Pluto, the Sun, Uranus, and they under management Mercury. Give a one-to what Mars not see in profession, but rather in means interests - adore sport, sex. Here is here insurance is trine those respects. And that to do with vami in this year not gather additionally in any way - "go on sawing, or leadership, go on sawing" or "the Movement this life" :jumping: And not only with vami :flirt:

Helen wrote:

I'm hit your assumptions about natalnogo Mars and moon, and also 6 th and 2 th homes.

And than snagged on something? On-my contrary :) all past.

Helen wrote:

A in reality buying-selling and management (from words maintained) causes stable physical revulsion, itself not gather additionally in any way why.

Ah causes and causes :) means this will be not management.

Helen wrote:

I after all 21 year worked close over on one and same venture in sphere aircraft industry.

Whoo-hoo, it is understandable where it's fucking depressing! :) I on one place 10 years worked close over and even despite their fixed signs slightly mind not me :) Of course, to change need to. Lena, I you am asking wait a few days, I have now a small guys hope, which can become large. I want his to have to sort through and more closely watch your solyar.

Helen wrote:

Wu me data ASTs in 29gr Taurus, is true whether?

27 degrees, time 17 :3 4. So here a little bit of a moves something.

Helen wrote:

-2 Diesel fuel on 2007 year me appeared complex and tense.

Yes, solyar was a daunting. Closer to DR I write "report about encourages work" :) Meanwhile more, we with counterpart Tatiana predicted his. It will be interesting watch that fulfilled, and that there is no.

Helen wrote:

ASTs LG Xenon features on casually in Trina to the produce markets, Pluto, shall those respects.

ASTs with on casually this I eliminating with new destination and development in life, but, likely, work and build up an own existance in footprint. Solyare this at the second terms of. On first setting. You is true Jhon has a good point vydelennost 9 th homes, and Long in 11 st with hinting on renewal homes and freedom. In this solyare I have included 4 and 9 homes, so clearly theme is moving to its main. And in the past year on direktsiyam smallness of not dotyanulo (I then'll post an their calculations).

Helen wrote:

blood regardless Mars in soed. With Neptune - only for concrete in 6V - work associated with psychology of, creative

And in solyare this compound is mired in 7 th. It seems, that colleague on work displays a its romantic into cannon fodder.

Радуга wrote:

A than snagged on something? On-my contrary all past.

Not past, and until heap 8-)
Theme 9 th homes not backtracking, and Mars after all can be the endowment, as work and with energy its and someone else's and this there is.

Last edited by Helen (Aug 18 2008 19:47:11)

Ah here is, exactly, and die aller neueste Kreation aus! :) hers received proposal on another creative project on 9-mu home. Until the details invoke not d, we, writers :D people superstitious. A bit confounds, that a lunar the eclipse kvadratit to natalnomu Neptune sextile, so I immediately requested treaty (firm me it's unfamiliar). Proposal out and I gave response to skhodyaschemsya Greater Trina the Sun-Long-Pluto, all in fire tokin ', so hope, that all will pass successfully. Yes and specificity Neptune's consort in 6 st House here suited well, and squaring can be regarded as aktivizator.

Lena, I still times pomorochila head over your card :) Yes, Mars here not importantly have operated face, although you rights, until heap and his can be given as desire to implementation and action. But, thinking, I decided dance from progressiy as sozrevshikh domestic Lukoil. Yes, Mercury now importantly have operated face: ASTs etc. 90 Mercury, he have you is mired in 11 etc. And in 1 glad., manages 7 and 10 homes in map prograssiy. I would told so: You will pull to open activities, all their skills and need in information, in rubbing shoulders, in prof. Implementation you regulation seek to "to exchange" with interacted, interaction and work in group will priority. Here is and tell us us as you concern to merkurianskim energiyam? :) What thinking? Feel on this about? Frankly, I not taking better care in this year have you serious movements, although dopolitelnuyu information gives compound progressive moon with casually glad. And trine Saturn etc. As signifikatora careers with the same casually, i.e. need renewal and the new directions in this sphere. And here is in next year (until which you remained brief) have you there is remarkable opportunities for both: The sun etc. Combine with ASTs glad., on this dimension you "all maps in hands" as states (creativity, build up an own existance, the success of the, disclosure potential, many personal initiatives), forth - the connections ICJ glad. With (Lena, Achtung!) with progressive's and luck (this as an additional haved). So that let with v see functioning?

Lena, brilliant, and carry 9 th house :cool:
I hope, that quite little remained wait until next year, accounted for tolerate and expect and us. Thanks for Sharing (report.
And that with v to do? I on him one not strongly'm relying, he after all I have, finally, stationary. As starts shackling o.o.

Helen wrote:

A that with Mercury over to do? I on him one not strongly'm relying, he after all I have, finally, stationary. As starts shackling

And that with him to do? Tell us that you confounds in it. I have on with your between ministries request impression (if I'm wrong, correct), that you on this stage attracts private practice physician’s (you there pro energy wrote.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Ephemerides training » Profession