Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Ephemerides training » Profession

Profession

Posts 21 to 40 of 56

Радуга wrote:

you on this stage attracts private practice physician’s (you there pro energy wrote.

Yes, energy drive and look this my favorite attractive opportunity. Practice will, if need to to lift catches -ubirayu the dirty energy, remont, on clean, or leave energy in a weaker body. This on-and large, so say, overall approach, many intricacies of and ways there is. Not know, not strongly attracts me practice faith healing. This goes double. On this moment me want give knowledge, goes overflow information. For example, has bought today esoteric journal, which before with large gusto smiled, and now not can, water one, it is no fun, transparent the authors, perezhevannye thought. Provided look at and all, the idea is understandable, nothing new, and trip reads, it likes. Not enters in me a new information. Feel need to systemizing until intricacies of its Mentality, express and give other.

Helen wrote:

Feeling need to systemizing until intricacies of its Mentality, express and give other.

E-e-e-e, my dear, yes you on writing led to :playful: muscle my condolences :shine:
If seriously, then attractive opportunity worthy. The only but - to live on this impossible. So (advice!) better to think of this as hobby or as some part-time job, but this not the attractive opportunity, which materially will provide.

Радуга wrote:

Nu here is, exactly, and die aller neueste Kreation aus! Received proposal on another creative project on 9-Mu home. Until the details invoke not d, we, writers people superstitious. A bit confounds, that a lunar eclipse kvadratit to natalnomu Neptune sextile, so I immediately requested treaty (firm me it's unfamiliar). Proposal out and I gave response to skhodyaschemsya Greater Trina the Sun-Long-Pluto, all in fire signs written "50", so hope, that all will pass successfully

And as outcome?

I suggest to continue our ephemerides training.
Task such: Woman was born 06.04.1953 04 :1 6 local time in Chelsea. 42 gr. 23 shadowing S. Happier., 71 "grape". 2 shadowing ?. D. Asts 17 Pisces, ICJ 23 of Sagittarius, Long 6 Capricorn. Define its profession. If will be difficult, dam hint. Luck all!

Астролог wrote:

And as outcome?

And raze. Big Trin proved in "free care" and project not By. We with the customer long danced "marriage dances" about conclusions treaty. He upiral on the, that work together need to on trust, and I, respectively, flooded in on official forging our relations. Puzzle not established architecture, the customer you, high (I nothing another suggest not can) and sent me goo-goo-eyed SMS-cultural, that all is cancelled, but if I ezotericheski Bohrmann on him of PARP, then he can inflict her on me damage (this not Hochma, I seriously, although the most funny until with their since). I wanted in the answer repelled SMS-cultural: "And then call geese. When same me releases the? ", but not has become brandishing esoteric space. With such people need to turn carefully and cautiously as with like rotting an egg :dontknow: Nu and all on this :crazyfun:

Радуга wrote:

He upiral on the, that work together need to on trust, and I, respectively, flooded in on official forging our relations

Such "on trust" immediately disquieting, papakhivaet kidalovom. Correctly, that insisted on ofitsilnosti

Радуга wrote:

G-Trin proved in "free care"

So not the case, any Mess with the terminology
Likely, or planet (policies) in free care, or aspect of (policies) were Separational

Радуга wrote:

if I ezotericheski Bohrmann on him of PARP, then he can inflict her on me damage

Yes, well could, now who nor pen thing these just has th'odd one

Астролог wrote:

any Mess with the terminology

Perhaps. I had in mind, that all three planet, belonging in figure G-Trin, were in 29 throes fire signs, i.e. not have informed Umstanden aspects of with other planets (not communicator in BT).

Астролог wrote:

yes, well could, now who nor pen thing these just has th'odd one

Yes sake of God. This OK boomeranged still the.

Радуга wrote:

I had in mind, that all three planet, belonging in figure G-Trin, were in 29 throes fire signs, i.e. not have informed Umstanden aspects of with other planets (not communicator in BT).

If under this each of three trinov, forming BT, was applikatsionnym with ekzaktom until exit from a sign - deal could not fail, despite anaretu

Радуга wrote:

Yes sake of God. This OK boomeranged still the.

Well if so, because a different times good ones are outfitted with.

Lud_mila wrote:

I propose a to continue our ephemerides training.
Task such: Woman was born 06.04.1953 04 :1 6 local time in Chelsea. 42 gr. 23 shadowing S. Happier., 71 gr. 2 shadowing ?. D. Asts 17 Pisces, ICJ 23 of Sagittarius, Long 6 Capricorn. Define its profession. If will be difficult, dam hint. Luck all!

Cities in the, I not vguglila :dontknow: Can suggest, that this woman popular. This not Artist any?

Радуга wrote:

Can suggest, that this woman popular.

Flax, from what you're burning, assuming, that she popular? 'll give you a hint - you rights! Although more precisely say, known in certain circles. :)

Lud_mila wrote:

Len, from what you're burning, assuming, that she popular? 'll give you a hint - you rights! Although more precisely say, known in certain circles.

Hmm. Means not Artist :dontknow: Why popular? First, Long in 10 st House. Second, she has there is the link between Sun behaves similarly in 1, Chinese system. 6 th (write on memory, nothing not location is?) and to Dis in 6 st in question. Pluto symbolizes masses, Long - people. Pluto stems with its self expressiveness, a shining self expressiveness (the Sun in 1 st), with implementation goes in prof. Sphere. Incidentally, thought came. Known in certain circles. And after all Pluto this still and closed, secret structures. That is why "certain" establishment, not broad masses. Yes, accurately not Artist.

I here was on seminar K. Daragana on subject business advise. He us has invested thought, that when we look prof. Eligibility, need to look not 6 house, and 10. Sixth house - this say duties, and with profession throughout directly stems 10 - career, goal and achievements rights.

I have, frankly there is no clarity at all about this maps.
I until from Mercury in 1 th really just doing, a Sagittarius on top 10 th.
What the faculty lounge activities or consulting. Knowledge, information sells, perhaps women runs, until something nothing in head not comes :dontknow:.

Last edited by Свобода (Nov 21 2008 09:24:20)

Asdent in Pisces, Saturn 0 Neptune, Mercury in Pisces, trigon sun to Pluto in 6-oops - can give occult ability to, the more Saturn 0 Neptune (Koch) on the border 8 th.
Although its and as creative human, too, might be characterized.
If's suitable to start from 2 th, camping on E. Than can earn, then upr.2 th in 1 th, income at the expense personal qualities, manifestations of personal initiatives, skill well set themselves, can posts television as something to do?

She radically profession not changed? Pluto in 6 th can to continue pointing this.
For example, from trade mediator on sale vacuum cleaners :)) (Mars in than 2 th-technique) until doctor unconventional quantitative direction, massage there curative, here conspire Ital. D.
Hmm …., Mercury 60 Jupiter, a Sagittarius on k.10 th, axis 1-7, can advokatsku activities give, although Mercury in Pisces good in debate and 9-Interwiev empty.

Last edited by Свобода (Nov 21 2008 09:26:13)

Girls, map not simple, profession, too, novel. Can I open situation, and we poobsuzhdaem in open?

I, for.
L interesting.

Lud_mila wrote:

Perhaps I open situation, and we poobsuzhdaem in open?

I, too, "for" :question:

Girls, can be I, too, porassuzhdayu :blush:

Радуга wrote:

Pluto symbolizes masses, Long - people.

Have moon there is even "maternal" function. In socially, this may be stems and with should we expect. Protection of family, support, ensuring. Can stems with children.
ICJ Sagittarius - profession socio-prestigious. This may be chief a major departments.
Can propagandize something type spiritual family ideology. Can to dissent against abortion or any the unconventional trends (a gay, lisbianskikh)
Moon connected and with nutrition. :dontknow:

This L - the American renowned. First time starters to train in 23 years. In for 5 years has become better in America on Marathon distance there is. Then has become the second in world after Royal Kingdom of Norway Greta's Weiz. Its name of Patti Lyons-Catalano.

Moon in 10 House says about to prominence this women, she was on mind. ???? Long, Mars and Jupiter in terrestrial signs written "50". Moon in an and in 10 House - need in status and high social advances. Mars and Jupiter in Taurus and in than 2 House - the stamina, uportstvo, perhaps, even inflexibility. The sun in Ovne and in 1 House - desire to be the first around the. At all, strange so goes - Long twice in 10 signs / House, Mars and Jupiter twice in the second, the Sun twice in 1 st, Saturn and Neptune twice in 7 forge the

Still wanted would turn your attention on bottom-up Mercury in Pisces (expulsion) and in 1 House. Important planet, well personality, camping on K. In 1 House. Makes 60 gr. To Grocer ASTs and ICJ to Jupiter. If view configuration Divine would - Mercury (is on-his in dimension to lower our standards in 6 House and Saturn / famous Neptune Fountain - in 7 House. I later before'll decode this figure.

P.S. On picture she fiinishes.

Zoom

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Ephemerides training » Profession