Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Ephemerides training » Profession

Profession

Posts 41 to 56 of 56

Of our protection, Mercury-runs round means :glasses:.
Uffda, increasingly expected, only not the speedster :D

Lud_mila
And she not because of weak health sports became preoccupied with?
Two the manager 6 th in 1 th.
Can be there is its a biography?

Свобода wrote:

Perhaps be there is its a biography?

Unfortunately there is no. But what she became preoccupied with running even 4000m2 as well as in 23 years forces to start thinking - why?

Tried to find itself its biography, but on Russo-speaking there is no, and in angliysskom nor gu-gu :dontknow:.
I here look at some moments on 23-24 year (rubles that, progresii), truth so, Halytsh eyes.
Sports she became preoccupied with apparently simultaneously with way out married or for year value the, can husband-spotrsmen :question:.

Written in book: The second time married for his a trainer.

I have in map Merk bottom-up. Handled light athletic activities in school years (jumping in levels), however were attempts withdraw and in heavy ATL. (Jupiter in Taurus). Now love play in table Tennis. On Old even may well "go" about tumbling.
For marathon "arrival" in 23 years - this normal, but here is to quite not sports until this time - this loosely is.

Юра wrote:

but here is to quite not sports until this time - this loosely is.

Me, too,

I have, too, Mercury bottom-up, so I sports in general not analyzed :dontknow:, only that been running around faster all on lessons Zambo, truth on short made it, that Mars in Ovne wave of suited.
Yes and now Caribbean themselves not'm going to make, bored.
Can is worth mistakes analyze (here have us of experienced people many, I hope will help 8-))?
On that in primarily need to was pay attention?
On the, that 6 and 10 in fire signs written "50"?
Perhaps vydelennost first homes and his the link with 6-'s need to was more account for, as you.
That, the Sun in Ovne increasingly ???, although dispozitor in exile and in trigone in 6-oops. Here, too, double (even triple) blow is obtained, if homes and governance considered.
The sun 1 (have 6) 120 types 6, the Sun, as blood regardless -6go in 1 th. Then Mercury a 1D. 150 Pluto 6V. Mercury upr.6 th in 1 th. Four ties already first with 6-'s, that could suggest the about big importance of work with the body, Real Estate Market or sports.
Precise squaring sun to Uranus in the fifth (sport).

Moon in an, used in Pisces, announced the second, not contribute me clarity in this question, "Why same she was awake at?" And what with ??? number of planets in exile (Mars in including) it this cost, here is this, too, :confused: interestingly
And even moment, Podskajite me logic such frustration have athletes 7 th homes, it ties 1 and 7 th, yes and Saturn there. Not gather additionally in any way raze :canthearyou: :question:

Last edited by Свобода (Nov 23 2008 12:58:37)

There is I have a compelling book K. Aubier "Astrologicheskiy vocabulary." In it the author views not only astrol. Terms, but and some notions. So here is pro sport. She writes, that sports spirit of this signs of Fire from-for their energy and dynamism. But especially important significance has the Mars in second-best dimension with v (appreciate, the speed reflexes) or Saturn (the stamina).
Aries will engage predominantly those species sport, which are linked with the risk and struggle (automobile race, battlegroups art).
Have our heroine the Sun in Ovne, Saturn in Libra. Both planet in ekzaltatsii - and on home and on the signpost. 7 house - this house not only partnership, but and social implementation. Especially, if there blood regardless 10 homes Neptune.

Свобода wrote:

And even moment, Podskajite me logic such frustration have athletes 7 th homes, it ties 1 and 7 th, yes and Saturn there. Not gather additionally in any way raze

Me not Euroskepticism question. On the basis what made conclusion, that have athletes allocated 7 house?

There are I have a compelling book K. Aubier "Astrologicheskiy vocabulary."

Thank you, 'll look for.

“I don’t not Euroskepticism question. On the basis what made conclusion, that have athletes allocated 7 house?

Have Vronsky: "Astrological performance occupations"
Athletes
Strong planet: Mars, the Sun, Saturn, Uranus (, Pluto, Jupiter.
Accented signs: A Sagittarius,. Aries, a Taurus, Rak, Sunik, Fish.
Accented field: I, III, V, caliphate, X.
Asia planet tasks in these svoystva Zodiacs and fields horoscope.

Here is and me it is unclear :question:

Last edited by Свобода (Nov 23 2008 23:07:18)

Свобода wrote:

That and me it is unclear

Ah, this to to Vronsky. :crazy: Skyfall confidence: My teacher astrology called Vronsky marazmatikom. Only No, but shhhhh. No one!

Have Vronsky, in my opinion, we have had many.

Frankly, I so and not was able to build this map :dontknow:. I have Long found myself in the first degree Capricorn, and the ascendant in recent can do Pisces. Where this Chelsea is? :question:

Chelsea, Massachusetts, the US 42gr.23 '30N 71gr 02w

Vronsky marazmatikom. Only No, but shhhhh. No one!

Ox, recognized and not know, what more _ BAR _ you learn, mind or morazma :confused:.
Although logic presence 7 th have athlete possible in symbolism opposition 1-7 (Aries-Shield).
For athlete is important spirit contest (1-7), and, without slice 7 th there is no and adversary, I have move thought in such a direction, pity Vronsky their what not raised (beat yourself up now) :glasses: :canthearyou:..

Last edited by Свобода (Nov 26 2008 18:23:38)

Managed build something close to topic! :)
On expense testimony to their sport: A strong the Sun in 1 House - a sign of vitalnosti, in chain on governance ultimate dispozitory (leading motivation for the) Venus-Mars. The speed Mars very high - need guide in external the world their energies.
Even me see some Pentakl in map, where in the basis lies quadrature (disambiguation) Jupiter-Pluto, in left-right rays Merck + Asts and Neptune + Saturn (Merck and Neptune in tops two fingers Bible) and in the pinnacle of stars (and together and poleax and creative triangle with the participation Asts) is located Long in 10d. Have bundle at once 1-2-6-7-10 homes, camping on E. Theme profession and personal relationships (rivalry).
On large thirteenth time Pentakl I would carried to the spoils glory and celebrity.

The preamble here. An astrologer Diane Mazur accommodating agreed to provide their data for analysis: 22 October 1961, 15 :1 5, Grayvoron Urban Settlement (name beautiful :)) Belgorod area, ASTs 19 • have.

As usually are reviewing professional sphere of? Position ICJ and his the manager, and also kuspid 6 homes and his the manager. That we see in this map? ICJ Sagittarius, blood regardless Jupiter in 12 House. To 6 in Raque, Long in 1 st in Ovne. Lunar in this case nothing not there is. Diane initially wanted become teacher geography, that well ranged with Jupiter as a head of ICJ. But in realities broke a to end got his Technicum and work in closed venture (here is he, Jupiter in 12 House) in sphere ties. If the endowment map "-on ", then easily retreat bitterly into misled. However let us try watch differently. Blood regardless ASTs Uranus has aspect of kvikonsa with connection signifiatora and the manager 10 th homes (Saturn and Jupiter, Saturn under this still and blood regardless 12 th). In more later age man found its vocation of in area astrology and involution (, that, too, well ranged with this aspect of.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Ephemerides training » Profession