Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Khorarnaya astrology » Worries question

Worries question

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Hello! I have question such-I'm calling man (familiar, each), he to telephone not suited. Have him on days were different health problems, exactly question-all whether in order (in terms of health, well-being). Already different in head climbs. And go only tomorrow will be able. Time issue-21 :3 4 start time. Thank you!

Lin, hello! Alas, map not radical, its cannot be view. Today, read more with language stars - "sooner about than something to speak."

Know, Lin, Rainbow rights about radikalnosti maps. But I all same dreamt its on this issue, and me seems have your friend well are possible now health problems or with work.

Question: Wife my an over-familiar pregnant, as will hold its giving birth? Time issue 17-23 today.
It 42 year, two daughters there is, health it not very and Slumbers me bad (releases. Very worries.

Respected forumchane! Let us we will conduct the brink of between communicating and advice. There where the answer implies professional approach astrologer there is the orthodox rule: One question - one free the answer.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Khorarnaya astrology » Worries question