Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » Solar eclipse 1 August 2008

Solar eclipse 1 August 2008

Posts 21 to 40 of 53

Regyna wrote:

(with counterpart Tatiana unmistakably learned Mercury and slightly further Venus, from Left from sun; else -- personally I their sight certainly not was able would Iooks Iike).

And still to accept "on thumping" and Pluto see (joke) :crazyfun:
We all so heavily we lost them from of nature, here is and cause all these phenomena such drooling. Importantly, that umililo - on TV officially had transferred, that, nourished German, the eclipse population not threatens :) astrologers that or leaned on?

Радуга wrote:

The main thing, that umililo - on TV officially had transferred, that, nourished German, the eclipse population not threatens

Our youth apparently, not this the intel literally. Teenagers cannot look on eclipse prischuriv eyes or in Chinese titania particles for glasses :O. Then bragging about at the local Forum, that half-day were as zombies, on their expression. :tired: - but the eclipse saw, what perishing there on piecework with eyes and sight%. So much pictures eclipse at the local Forum I also never seen, as if all-witnesses found their debt posting their derzhitsya :idea:

We, too, full eclipse have observed :flag: “I don’t the sky liked. When Long only starters "cover" Sonechko. Such was "loop" from cloud :yep: cool. Then wind rose. And when dark became. And stars "are sparking" from different corners cities seemed jubilation people :rolleyes:. And then sharply "erupted" vivid light, as from the floodlights. And me "led to" in dream :rolleyes:

Радуга wrote:

A still to accept "on thumping" and Pluto see (joke) :crazyfun:

Lena, what there "on thumping." Here and without moreover state of was impenetrable. :crazyfun:
When came to wife Tatyana (from it already then went look), she me right off the bat: "Tea? Coffee? Can, beer? "-- Which coffee (and those more what there beer), so she and answered. :D

Радуга wrote:

We all so heavily we lost them from of nature, here is and cause all these phenomena such drooling.

This yes, this there is. :(
And here still and such opportunity throw increasingly on light of and 2 with small hours visit on the air, on nature, sit on the grass and -- see.
Incidentally, many offices in Novosibirsk in that day worked on ukorochennomu schedules, until 16 hours (peak eclipse, when the sun fully closed down, marked on 17 :4 5, and in 16 :4 0 as times shadow starters are napolzat).

Радуга wrote:

The main thing, that umililo - on TV officially had transferred, that, nourished German, the eclipse population not threatens :) Astrologers that or leaned on?

Me Tatiana amuse. Told, that when on the eve commanded home and Working before roommates on boutique, nourished German, tomorrow necessarily are looking eclipse; its let asking both, as and where better watch, US first, asking both; suddenly one L (programmer on profession under this) asks: "Tanja, but as to what will eclipse, applies Church?" -- increasingly, curtain, that is called.

Lero4ka wrote:

“I don’t the sky liked. When Long only starters "cover" Sonechko.

Me very clear was visible precisely itself Long. When went napolzat. Not shadow as attainable, namely this broad body.

Lero4ka wrote:

A when dark became. And stars "are sparking" from different corners cities seemed jubilation people :rolleyes:

Have us jubilation from all sides, too, which has been held. All the more, that and specifically-equipped supervisory “shovel are organized were, and beach not far (and very many people precisely there shipment initially, as said, for foreign tourists there specifically even place for surveillance have shielded), and University of.
When home already returned, neighbor in the entrance cheering me up. Told, that there, where he watched, when the Sun "has been extinguished", someone has cried: "Winter of upon us!"

Lero4ka wrote:

then sharply "erupted" vivid light, as from the floodlights. And me "led to" in dream :rolleyes:

And I have yesterday state of was thus, as if on the eve outdrink happened. Only to by the evening in bounced back came.

Regyna wrote:

A I have yesterday state of was thus, as if on the eve outdrink happened. Only to by the evening in bounced back came.

Regyna, very a similar state of. "Me led to in dream" this I say the has translated. :rolleyes: was a sense of, as if me "limit this power outage to." A sharp thing, Colonel-nd downturn. And I simply "has moved in present dream-like state of", and when in themselves came. A sense of and why "Hi with large Baduna" :shine:

Last edited by Lero4ka (Aug 3 2008 08:48:55)

Regyna wrote:

"Tanya, but as to what will the eclipse, applies Church?" -- increasingly, curtain, that is called.

Not favors, naturally, and necessarily will abolish! Indeed, that for is nonsense? From crafty it!

Радуга wrote:

Don’t favors, naturally, and necessarily will abolish! Indeed, that for is nonsense? From crafty it!

Ah yes. :crazyfun:
Double by vacating thunderstorms (prevents there thunders, and with negotiate -- not, it not Felix Blumenfeld, this Zeus there at the top is angry for affairs about the 4 witty :crazy:). Ah, and also change days at night, summer autumn, and then winter. :cool:

Regyna wrote:

A I have yesterday state of was thus, as if on the eve outdrink happened.

Bountiful time days all! :flag:
Modicum in Moscow the eclipse and not was thus revealing, but a sense of full RAZBALLANSIROVKI during the most eclipse was attended. Clouds inimical see the Sun, but peeking between cloud as it spread the sky was unnatural gay man spin.

And I have was any euphoria :playful: and today furious decline forces. All-??? the eclipse strongly affects emotional von. :dontknow:

, too, watched the eclipse through darkened control film for it anymore. Moon almost fully close the Sun, but upper absurdly remote increasingly-??? remained and full udovolstaviya krasnoyartsy not received. :dontknow: cloud a bit nabegali, but this did not prevent. Interestingly, that time on efemiridam on half an hour of exercise before, than realistically the phase maximum of the blackout (about 30 minutes difference).

Юра wrote:

Interesting, that time on efemiridam on half an hour of exercise before, than realistically the phase maximum of the blackout (about 30 minutes difference).

Yes.
We with us getting Yang, too, tried to find response to question, why same so. Can, the reason in is, that poyasnoe time all same different from true heat for a certain terrain? Not, astronomers would here, they would with precision this moment have made it clear to.

Юра wrote:

Long almost fully close the Sun, but upper absurdly remote increasingly-??? remained and full udovolstaviya krasnoyartsy not received.

And need to was come.) Then why oh why would accurately increasingly saw and make You enjoy on full.

Marina wrote:

a sense of full RAZBALLANSIROVKI during the most eclipse was attended

Marina, I have not during. I have -- precisely that after.
When all ended, when we marshal and went, I clearly realized suddenly: Stop sign, nor in what Visitors me now, and urgently to go home. A bit even has shared in his Forum, still on some resources. And on the morning -- state of of unintelligible overwhelmed, "razbalansirovka" quite precise definition of. In themselves came already only yesterday to by the evening.

Want to share some personal experience about eclipse 1 August. On the eve this eclipse I have sharply ended the main work. Occurred realignment firms and us instantaneously have closed. Broke a so, that I now in "free authorities are." :) Truth, out one thing proposal, which sharply changes my ordinary workers duties. But this all decide already after arriving with sea.

So, consider on my map on subject revitalize its the blackout, the in 10 "grape". Lion. My ASTs lie somewhere in 12 gr. Lion, so the eclipse happened as times on my ASTs (can his carried to another place in 10 gr. Times such deal. The most accurate aspects of to planets natalnoy maps: 120 gr. Mars (9 house), 60 gr. Uranium (3 house). Will affect the it seems my inner circle, communication, contacts (on 3 home), and also power philosophy (9 house). I still food sleep in Crimea, perhaps, this, too, can be on 9 home view.

Look further. In 6 gr. Aquarii I have Long, in 6 gr. Of Scorpio Jupiter and in 4 gr. Taurus Saturn. Orbis 4-6 gr. Mnogovat for Greater view, but it seems, that worked as times this. And homes suitable 4-6-10.
Until nothing not can say pro forecast for all Vodoleev and participation 7 homes. M. It comes., let us inspect. Seems, this my the eclipse :)

Cities in the, thank you for feedback!

Lud_mila wrote:

(can his carried to another place in 10 "grape". Times such deal?)

Thinking need to? On-my in orbis perfectly fits.

Lud_mila wrote:

the eclipse happened as times on my ASTs (

Sitauatsiya will force you Fuehrer initiative and to make decisions.

Lud_mila wrote:

The most accurate aspects of for planets natalnoy maps: 120 "grape". Mars (9 house),

Listen, not you get yourself sorted whether you on a new work on 9-Mu home? The publishing house, for example?
Recreation in Crimea unambiguously here suited. Lyuda, and a lunar have you with than something interacts?

Радуга wrote:

Listen, not you get yourself sorted whether you on a new work on 9-Mu home? The publishing house, for example?

This are not likely :) I'll tell you then!

I have the eclipse --something in 9th house, Umstanden aspects of not was, in 3-'s degrees from MC, Mars Transit in connecting with Sun behaves similarly natalnym. Week before the blackout, the was the entire any a strange - scheduled trip and affairs’for different reasons. And began the eclipse I have on one day before. 31 July I Aco and decided, that already August (the eclipse began in individual nations anybody :blush:), wrote plans and desires and hours through two only saw, that still sooner. And further lasted a healthy its robust dream three days :D
And then all ??? throwing his hat 9th house - was Crimea, mountains, you're so heavy backpack, test organism on the stamina, overnights in tent the two of. I with a backpack the first time in life went, but long about this she has dreamed. Was interesting to see for their organism. Itself itself told - I a strong, will be able, — she exclaimed! And its feet not go, tears loud, here...... bulges out sorry to itself. But all passes on top mountains, after vacation. Such a beauty! And there is no people, dirt, money. Later'm gonna post photo.

Радуга wrote:

Nu and correctly! Lena, any events see from eclipse?

Been mulling over these words all time. Perhaps from eclipse see, the same that and from life in a whole, only the eclipse all aggravates and events unfold suddenly, unpredictably. I have fulsome huge desire to change jobs,, too, seems to soon d in free I might go. Apparently the eclipse grazed MC, still Saturn on 10 Afghan churchgoers and on the Sun my staying with returns, as-if him little was almost polugodovalogo square to my those respects. Perishing brushed my, so brushed my.

Helen wrote:

Itself itself told - I a strong, will be able, — she exclaimed! And its feet not go, tears loud, here...... bulges out sorry to itself.

I have was experience a hike on Altai. , too, with a backpack behind kilograms humour won 20. We has been going 3 days with small privalami. Was not be easy. And still with us commanded our daughter Ekaty. It then was 8 years,, too, with a backpack for shrug our shoulders, truth, I feel safer :) [pessimistic and cry was ashamed, looking as go tetechki, grandmothers and children near. Us are taught go with with your prayer, while taking rhythm, perhaps so all came close without edge. However, more I on such recreation so and not come around :). And you, treating themselves natural, Attaboy, respect! Especially for phrase

Helen wrote:

This kind beauty! And there is no people, dirt, money.

Helen wrote:

A then all ??? throwing his hat 9th house - was Crimea, mountains,

And far specifically, on what mountains was Rising? I in Institute, too, on Crimean mountains climbed. Sokol, Dimerdzhi. Surprising a sense of by air, almost complete with. But for this need to the most either with a backpack, either in of climbing combination climb up. Prevents cable cars not spinning away. Was moment comparisons. In Yalta on Ay-Petri on Cable Car erupted. So simple little stroll.
Better mountains.

Last edited by Julietta (Aug 8 2008 11:22:39)

Thank you all for understanding of :jumping:
Here is photo photo. There is signature. And governments, then route was Perevalnoye, Tirke, Suat, Karatayu stations, through Ay Alexey, in district waterfall Dzhur-Dzhur the latter the night, indeed do say, sassy squarely on waterfall. Then The folding in Solnechnogorosk with pleasure trips in 50 rotaractors came issue and sea, then motor Sich JSC informs with aqua park and other lawyers pleasures of. But me more just appealed stars on top Karatayu stations. Such a the sky I never seen. Especially impressed by the me constellation of Scorpio and of Sagittarius with breaker there Jupiter. Have us they in haze of from-for dirty air, and there across sharp.

Ah derzhitsya prosomtret not managed, resource apparently closed. But I believe! And on Perevalnom was, and on Dzhur-Dzhure. ???? on the waterfall came close after 20 kilometers transition. In general is identically! This a good recreation.

And here is so photo

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sunny-afternoon cycle » Solar eclipse 1 August 2008