Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » Especially astrologicheskogo advise 2

Especially astrologicheskogo advise 2

Posts 1 to 20 of 113

The beginning of themes here. Attention! _ ON intra PASS(as would still and in other themes).

I have emerged question, can who will help understand squaring moon and Venus. To not be goloslovnoy, let me give you example. Moon in Pisces 7 house 90 Venus the Twins 10 house. Me like would understand problem this women and still, if for example have another person was would the opposition moon in Pisces and Venus in the Virgin, let in 1-7 homes, in than will the difference? As can be described their circuits scenario?

Under M. conflict more stark, that whether. In this case relations with leadership this women have suffered would from excessive sensitivity and dependence of maneuver opinion (one of options). Under opposition the problem is, that as would lacks something on opposite the Pole, although the situation less expressed. Say so, with it can be to live. The opposition in this case can reverberate as we venerianskikh qualities (skill like and camping on D.) and again same strong experiences, susceptibility, heightened little bit of vulnerability. And who still as thinks?

And me office-colleague-astrologer, that woman, with squaring moon and Venus, was disastrously not happily its-. It seems on this yours description of, Lena:

Радуга wrote:

epitaph in this case can reverberate as we venerianskikh qualities (skill like and camping on D.) and again same strong experiences, susceptibility, heightened little bit of vulnerability.

And me, of course, in primarily, interesting since partnership relations with men, with leadership there is no when expressed problems.

Радуга wrote:

contaminated Uranus is conflict more stark, that whether. In this case relations with leadership this women have suffered would from excessive sensitivity and dependence of maneuver opinion (one of options).

Lud_mila wrote:

with leadership there is no when expressed problems

'oc. And with social status? This question directly, stems with relations with men.

Generally, disgarm. APA. Moon-Venus 45; poorly with aesthetics, irritability, preventing sensitivity. Have women - difficulties with ceremony its womanhood, sexuality; the absence of charm

Радуга wrote:

A who still as thinks?

Yes, in a whole agree.
Although, can, better all of this in topic about those respects (the produce markets) write)

Can be add, that the opposition 1-7 more gives problems in relations (adjusted for moon and Venus - divergence in although, values), quadrature (disambiguation) 7-10 - problems with superiors and someone from parents

Lud_mila wrote:

with leadership there is no when expressed problems.

Strange. And its map rektifitsirovana?

Last edited by Астролог (Jan 13 2009 19:50:42)

Астролог wrote:

strange.

Ah why strange? If chief of - woman than its type, then, perhaps, aspect of lagging. And if not than its?

Астролог wrote:

Although, can, better all of this in topic about those respects (Venus) write)

Yes write. I'll reschedule)

Радуга wrote:

Yes write. I'll reschedule)

Rainbow, you confident!
And the such a interestingtheme stalled recently. :(

Радуга wrote:

Nu why strange? If chief of - woman than its type, then, perhaps, aspect of lagging. And if not than its?

Even if not than its - conflicts will, - quadrature (disambiguation) after all!

Last edited by Астролог (Jan 13 2009 20:25:51)

Астролог wrote:

even if not than its - conflicts will, - quadrature (disambiguation) after all!

And that? Incidentally, L not works at all, she has no superiors nor male, nor female. So and conflicts with them be not can. Again same I not think, that this aspect of necessarilyshould reverberate precisely as conflict with someone, first, and second, not necessarily this should be conflict with my boss, actually, and third, me interesting since approaches different astrologers precisely to process advise client with so aspect of. On my view, little say, that you have will conflicts with a balancing reproductive, need to still give recommendation, as perhaps to harmonize this domestic conflict.

Астролог wrote:

and the such a interesting theme stalled recently.

And who you US its to continue? :writing: you postte, postte, I'll reschedule, if that.

Lud_mila wrote:

By the way, L not works at all, she has no superiors nor male, nor female. So and conflicts with them be not can.

And, ah this much explains! Was would she at work, can be was would see.

Lud_mila wrote:

need to still give recommendation, as perhaps to harmonize this domestic conflict.

In my opinion, for this need to understand as himself C perceives this sphere of life.

Lud_mila wrote:

At my view, little say, that you have will conflicts with a balancing reproductive, need to still give recommendation, as perhaps to harmonize this domestic conflict

I so understood, there map even not rektifitsirovana
So that not fact, that have Westerners precisely 10 and 7 homes are engaged. The theoretical example released.

Lud_mila wrote:

By the way, L not works at all, she has no superiors nor male, nor female.

So about than then speech! For astrokonsultirovaniya mandatorycondition is information about life situation client!
After all possible interspretatsiy tens of!

Радуга wrote:

A who you US its to continue?

If me not izminyaet pamit, and in this moment she me nor with whom not changes :), you were asked there not continue to. ;)

Lud_mila wrote:

need to still give recommendation, as perhaps to harmonize this domestic conflict

Kvadrutura fundamentally not garmoniziruema, so only domestic now works

Now I mentioned example:
L, Long in 10d. In M. to the produce markets in a 1D.
On prfessii - houseparent (Long in 10d. Representatives such a choice profession - not pursued its a powerful creative potential - measure, artistic (Venus in a 1D. In question).
With superiors (mainly this women, - Long in 10) relations complex, blessed its "not likes" (90 Venus)
In household cleansers (Long) - nekotaraya tatty (90 Venus). Lack of of female charm, crudity of this (Long 90 Venus)

Last edited by Астролог (Jan 13 2009 22:29:37)

Астролог wrote:

if me not izminyaet pamit, and in this moment she me nor with whom not changes, you were asked there not continue to.

Astrolog, theme about Mercury there are already, request was continue to adeptness within this themes. On Forum there is function "Search", Ideology can be enjoy.

Радуга wrote:

theme about Mercury there are already, request was continue to adeptness within this themes

Yes. But something this request have dumped and Lero4kin interest to negotiable. :(

Астролог wrote:

kvadrutura fundamentally not garmoniziruema, so only domestic now works

As this understand? Tell us

Астролог wrote:

Now I mentioned example

Your example demonstrates mostly the terrible a series of this women, explain, why she has

Астролог wrote:

Since superiors (mainly this women, - Long in 10) relations complex, blessed its "not likes" (90 Venus)

Still like would understand this

Астролог wrote:

Long in 10d. In M. to Venus in a 1D. On prfessii - houseparent (Long in 10d. Representatives such a choice profession - not pursued its a powerful creative potential - measure, artistic (Venus in a 1D. In Lion).

From-for what not pursued themselves until the end of? Parents not gave, itself not request, circumstances not alia?
If questions violate privacy, in advance sorry.

Lud_mila wrote:

A me office-colleague-astrologer, that woman, with squaring moon and Venus

Exactly, I have there is such squaring. Pitfalls discontent--- ah, yes not be ridiculous, with this increasingly in order (years so with 17-18).

Lud_mila wrote:

me, of course, in primarily, interesting since partnership relations with men, with leadership there is no when expressed problems

Now, analyzing something from the past, understand. Problems, strictures per se, not was. Was my ???????????????????????????????? (cockroaches, if anywhere, imposed indoctrination, mom, eldest the sister and those, that was have them): Need to to please, adjust to and camping on D. Of our protection, with my square cardinal! Had to in itself the most to change something.

Астролог wrote:

but something this request have dumped and Lero4kin interest to discussions about

And, this, sorry, not my problems. If you request moderator to move in durguyu subject have dumped, then, means, interest was an appropriate.
Astrolog, on Forum there is rules. Such same as and on other. Request their to adhere to. And from your phrase infantilnostyu bears for a liar a mile away. Ah was my! The moderator asked to move in another branch! Interest gone missing!
Rezyume- child workers garden.

Guys not quarrel ;) please. And me would very not like, to from for my Merck here emerges again "on the down-" (let perishing she will remain only with me)
An astrologer, request Rainbow before was well is understandable and adjust and is in no least not put downward pressure on expression of my interest and raze "not have dumped" his. She only asked to discuss questions according to topics. I "knew", that so or otherwise, but theme in my Merck again "comes up." And your interest was very is obvious, But, with your hand in topics on Merck no "movements" not was followed by, and I this subject itself start not d :rolleyes: [, let us so, if you have, an astrologer, there is questions about osobennstey my Merck, you their ask in appropriate topic, I on them answer, only request, let us after coming Merck :)
Flax, excuse, that again not on topic :dontknow:, I normally Oh. I take, if you post just moved or delete :)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Psychological aspects of astrology » Especially astrologicheskogo advise 2