Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Ephemerides training » Symbolic rubles that

Symbolic rubles that

Posts 21 to 37 of 37

Lada, in direktsiyakh all planet (and Uranus in including :yep:) and kuspidy West historical color places korostyu 1 degree in year.

Rainbow, agree with you Academies on direktsiyam have Levin very well made. Naturally, as any and the curriculum literature (and questions) he contains many acronyms. Ksatati, about Uranus and his constantly "inimical" influence on material causes level we can test on itself. Enough recall, when to dir. Uranium according in direktsiyakh aspect of to kusidu 2 homes (desirable mazhornyy). Have themselves is hard not to recall squaring Uranus to kuspidu 2 homes, first were quite large costs, and then even more large revenues money. So that about control (disgarmonichnosti) can be argue :idea:

Чукокала wrote:

Wu themselves is hard not to recall squaring Uranus to kuspidu 2 homes, first were quite large costs, and then even more large revenues money

Chukokala, and simultaneously with Uranus was still some aspect of direktsionnyy to kuspidu 2 th homes? Type Jupiter? :playful:

Чукокала wrote:

Ksatati, about Uranus and his constantly "inimical" influence on material causes level we can test on itself. Enough recall, when to dir. Uranium according in direktsiyakh aspect of to kusidu 2 homes (desirable mazhornyy). Have themselves is hard not to recall squaring Uranus to kuspidu 2 homes, first were quite large costs, and then even more large revenues money. So that about control (disgarmonichnosti) can be argue

Verify on itself. :)
Deer ». Uranium squared) to k.2, and tranz. Uranium already penetrated in 2 th - sudden climate material position in better side. Was work, which delivered very high income.
The. 2 th - Jupiter. :)
Deer ». Yippie Ki in this time not did no meaningful aspekto, and years 5 by the time was in the second House.

Linen :) there is sense after such a debate? :)

Debate - there is no, examine - yes.

Радуга wrote:

and simultaneously with Uranus was still some aspect of direktsionnyy to kuspidu 2 th homes? Type Jupiter?

Na-a-ah, in the year Jupiter already long seceded from Orbisa aspects exhorts 2 home, and to the produce markets and to Grocer 2 homes Jupiter direkts. Nothing not did :confused:

Чукокала wrote:

Lada, in direktsiyakh all planet (and Uranus in including :yep:) and kuspidy West historical color places korostyu 1 degree in year.

Chukokala, Merci Pour le! :surprise:

I, too, survived to dir. Uranium on kuspide second homes :) How times came a major, free sum money :yep:, I apartment has bought :). So that I, too, not agree, that Uranus (on kuspide second homes, necessarily gives financial losses.

I have precise squaring direktsionnogo Uranus to 2D was in January 2004. This was complex on finance period. Me were litigate about invention with its enterprise (Actis Systems vklyuch. A badge of 2D, is in late 8D). To that point I replaced the a lawyer on more experienced (the additional off cost money) and simultaneously tried to redesign your business with computer network. In thereafter the hearings in court none until 2007 (won deal with modest sum game), and business not broke a (though network works).

Ah here is, us here quite little, and already received, that on material causes level rubles that Uranus to kuspidu second homes can yield income :crazyfun: (camping on E. With our perspective act positively on materially). Can be generalizable, that rubles that Uranus to kuspidu 2 house will to lend unexpected change, and here is with plus or with swing for purse, this already zavsit from natalnogo position planet,’s ties with 2 home and camping on D. Because if Uranus well aspektirovan and is in good relations with 2 home, then rather will profits, than losses :mybb:

Incidentally, we not rasmatrivali in this situation the second Pole situation. After all if Uranus forms aspect of to kuspidu 2, means he forms aspect of and to kuspidu 8 homes. And traditional interpretation these aspects of connected with’crisis situations (trauma, operations, death, inheritance). So if not hampers, am asking all participants of our discuss recall was whether speaking either similar during aspects to dir. Uranium to kuspidu 2 homes. For himself can say, that in my case classic worked, came an unexpected inheritance :O (in svzi with than in a result and income on 2 home have)
And from area unconventional traktovok aspects - loans in bank, literature, ability to that can suddenly prorezatsya. Can anyone still will add :question:

Чукокала wrote:

You can generalizable, that rubles that Uranus to kuspidu 2 homes will to lend unexpected change, and here is with plus or with swing for purse, this already zavsit from natalnogo position planet,’s ties with 2 home and camping on D. Because if Uranus (well aspektirovan and is in good relations with 2 home, then rather will profits, than losses

Tec-sec. I have in Natal Uranus (with K2 raze not stems, 95 gr. 40 shadowing Believe, that aspects there is no. Nevertheless. In 4 and in 8 years were aspects of 100 and 108. For mladostyu years events not remember. In 24 year Uranus (Afghan made trine to K2. This was 1991-92, then all savings Soviet money sharply null your rates. And now interesting picture :) 2007 08. Uranium Afghan 134 By 2: Received for decent fee for writing. On 8-was heard home like nothing not was, especially supernatural abilities not has opened :flirt:

Anna Eduardovna, wanted ask :blush: The result aspect of as kvarnonagon (160 gr) in direktsiyakh can be boldly use?

A rainbow, in direktsiyakh, if we on quality level are working (camping on E. Topics events on aspect look), then better revoke account for, and minornye (especially ayzinovskie and 160 in camping on CHAMPION) in direktsiyakh on quality level difficult tracked. So that, than "mazhornee", those more conspicuous than an. Ksatati, on your radiksu can be was would account for squaring with large orbisom, so that more thoroughly spying on savings and "prep years", in case.
Thank you for narrative about events, associated with 2 and with 8 home.

Чукокала wrote:

if we on quality level are working (camping on E. Topics events on aspect look), then better revoke account for, and minornye (especially ayzinovskie and 160 in camping on CHAMPION) in direktsiyakh on quality level difficult tracked.

Until for me it is unclear much, Anna Eduardovna. The same Izraitel writes about numbers, not about as a aspects of. Your same chemistry'm :) you are using aspects of not only 1, 2, 3 and 5 harmonic, but 9, 7, 11 and 12 :)
Perhaps need to on itself inspect that works, and that there is no.

Verify on itself. Event - 's accession in marriage, must be included 4, 7 and 10 homes. Immediately I shall note, that 10 house not included, marriage was civilian. To 4-Mu home has attitude Long (significator), the Sun (blood regardless) and kuspid, of course. To 7-was heard: Venus (significator), Pluto (blood regardless), Jupiter (soupravitel), Neptune (planet in connecting with DSTs), Mars (figure men).

IC Afghan 150 Long, 18 Venus
The sun Afghan 140 IC, 108 Jupiter
Moon Afghan 20 Saturn (in Natal Saturn 60 Long)

DSTs Afghan 30 MC, 150 IC, 40 Neptune, 120 Jupiter
Venus Afghan 22,5 DSTs
Pluto Afghan 30 Venus
Jupiter Afghan 120 Long, 36 Jupiter 36 the Sun
Mars Afghan 140 Venus
Neptune Afghan 40 Long, per-DSTs, 45 the Sun

ASTs Afghan 60 Jupiter 30 IC
Point life 72 DSTs, 154,2 Long, 22,5 Venus, 150 Saturn

Elena, there is method Ayzina (camping on E. Go work with method managements, on him and sign Vasha rektifikatsiya). He has their pros, but there is and minus about as a events he us says nothing. And there is qualitative approach to direktsiyam (this the, that make in school Levin, for example.) This is qualitative approach, camping on E. Can be done conclusion about as a events.
So, when we with quantitative method are working, then use many aspects of as Umstanden, so and minor. And when with representing a qualitative (camping on E. To say, as us under these events will: Well or poorly), then makes sense look only revoke. Understandable, that one method complements the other. Simply in this case speech commanded about kachetsvennom method, so I wrote, that infortsiyu we get from Umstanden direktsionnykh aspects of.

So like people Levin criticized. Okay, driven.

Чукокала wrote:

Nu here is, us here quite little, and already received, that on material causes level rubles that Uranus to kuspidu second homes can yield income (camping on E. With our perspective act positively on materially). Can be generalizable, that rubles that Uranus to kuspidu 2 homes will to lend unexpected change, and here is with plus or with swing for purse, this already zavsit from natalnogo position planet,’s ties with 2 home and camping on D. Because if Uranus well aspektirovan and is in good relations with 2 home, then rather will profits, than losses

I have Uranus in Trina to k.2 in radikse. On of increasing to dir. Uranium period big revenues money, but on kvintile. Uranium to k.2 - losses. Under this the second part of second homes in an - so that Uranus expended's foot to governance :) watches KLEYNOD are produced according good aspects of in radiksa. - ah raze) - semisextile and octile or semiquartile :)
That concerns 8 th - yes, on squared, to dir. Uranium to k.2-8 so request, that I was chief executive a small enterprises, and part of income reported receiving from use of strangers resources. Injuries, deaths, legacy as well, as and credit, not was. Literature, ability to were on aspects other planets in another time.

And I have happened such spontaneous democratic the study of his 2 th homes :flag: turns, I have precise squaring Pluto in Natale :flirt: so all these heinous innuendo direktsionnogo Uranus this elephant no matter. And here is in map relokatsii aside from squares Venus-Uranus reprisal still sekstil organic and trigon of Mercury (the manager horoscope on place relocation). Here is this picture me aren more, frankly.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Ephemerides training » Symbolic rubles that