Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Planetary dignity: Where planet better?

Planetary dignity: Where planet better?

Posts 1 to 20 of 64

've given it article A. Kolesnikova, "folloing planetary merits and weaknesses." Very recommend This is interestingly.
Here are some the rag he from it.

location Dane Daniel Chenneviere proposed approach to interpretation, named them "ethical." The crux of the this approach in is, that neither planet, nor other factors horoscope not can reckon by themselves nor bad, nor good. They given us for something precisely such, as there is, and if the kind or a different planet "delivers us trouble", then likely this outcome of our Hagerman constructively use its best quality. Is obtained, that all factors horoscope potentially are good, and all in our life should be remarkable, if we are capable manage its the fate of.

"If you say, that the planet a weak, - teaches Augustine Philipovna, - tell, where she a weak."

Augustine Philipovna Semenko

Planet in abode and ekzaltatsiistrong in real, physical, yavlennom world, but are weak in terms of an abstract, of descent, an information. And contrary, planet in exile and fallingdisplay themselves in full sharp precisely in high layers, can be said, "in range thin vibrations", and in real the earth life accented are helpless.

And still a bit made there same.

If same in map human are found planet as in ekzaltatsii and abode, so and in exile and falling, case helpful to consider, in any homes horoscope appropriate planet are located.
Because planet in abode and ekzaltatsiiwill show area life, in which man the most capable achieve real, tangible results, board consequential other people, society in a whole.
And planet in exile and fallingidentify, where man is rather gives eoretikom, vertical one, chief executive, than real priest and practitioner.
Educating some interim outcome, can be said, that planet in abode and ekzaltatsiirepresent as would some gift of nature, which comes man naturally, not requires effort for ???? and acts on level instinct or intuitions. Can be, this those factors that are linked with the fate of human, unlike freedom will. They enough vividly and adequately display themselves with the outset life, because man need not learn their use.

And contrary, planet in exile and fallingsymbolize his kind of goal in development human to which need seek to, before them need price rise, and this not is happening needless, without effort and difficulties. Importantly a means under this - intelligence human, his spiritual the search, quest to understand and explain the world around it. Planet in exile and falling - this factors freedom will, because no one will force human grow, evolve intellectually and spiritually, if he not wants this himself. These planet are beginning to express themselves the most vividly and positively with years, and in early age more often are linked with various problems, in including with health, as would pobuzhdayuschimi human not met existing position things.

Can on example try deal?

Hello!
Let us try :)
I have Mars (2 house) and Jupiter (8 house) in crippling. Plus in opposition.
Subjectively is felt very poorly.
Always were problems with friends and with lives in society, with gravitas.
With usually themselves and his opinion, with fears, with regularity occupational exercise.
But times still as something live, means, with this can be to live :)
Sensations: Planet not the that a weak or the bad, simply it is unclear, as its use, account for try, wrong and try again, track those ways behavior, which suited precisely you. If someone the right quality given initially, then here with sheer folly account for. You nothing know not and not you can. All itself, all itself.

Julietta wrote:

If someone the right quality given initially, then here with sheer folly account for. You nothing know not and not you can. All itself, all itself.

In its time I on Lear Forum subject created entitled "The summed up. That further? " :) Ahn and why. Successive in astrology, being driven by interest to his life, are beginning study, to read, recall and the development. On what something point that is happening the information saturation and arises question: And further that? :)
Julietta, me seems, that attitude to "weak" planets the most productively when it deliberately. Then man becomes, say so, adequate in sensitivity feedback from life. And precisely in this moment he can deliberately correct problem place. That you think on this about? :)

Planet not weak, manifestations of can be very strong, they any not such, unconventional :)
"Thalamus" attitude - staunch the term. "Difficult" planet are manifest as something indeed on level subconscious. And need to to withdraw in consciousness (understand), and that exactly happened and even better why. Then and can be to talk about than-either. Have author article very good examples set non-standard development situations on such planets.
I try entire conscious life "to realize" these planet. With different success. And with the help astrology, and psychologically and do something. Results, of course, there is. Doing research to people, which have they very as me seems (they have those quality, which lacks have MY planets), and examine and have been arguing to do something similar. Not copy! And justify for themselves, find reason and a consequence, finger on themselves.
I wrote pro problems planets in crippling, as I their feel, but not all so badly, they as something solved, but over them need UNINTERRUPTED work.

Julietta wrote:

they any not such, unconventional :)

The author about this interestingly writes: "And my country the situation seen in is case, when all planet, however in board, find themselves in two the top of its of. About obladatelyakh such a horoscope often say, that he or she "not from the world stingy."
I.e. is obtained, that planet in crippling and exile display themselves antisocial of :) Then why oh why question arises: And that such their environment?

Julietta wrote:

doing research to people, which have they very as me seems (they have those quality, which lacks have MY planets), and examine and have been arguing to do something similar.

I, too, so do :) On and On respect Sophie Lauren, although she has, too, Venus in The Maiden.

Pro Sophie Lauren not knew prikolno :)
Pro asotsialnost. Here already subtlety formulas.
These planet uh... inconvenient for, are manifest as irregular. Surrounding poorly perceive human with neprorabotannymi planets and create him difficulties. This iai?yaaao. Better as any differently. I look maps known and on subject the fall of the-exile. The exit can be find on indica aspects from "difficult" planets. My Mars and Jupiter in chemo triangle with Mercury over are. Here is here I unique and'm using. Here goes a direct define awareness.
And here is that to do, if from such a planet, only tense aspects of?
Example: Have men Venus in 1997-in 1 House has squaring to Mars and trioctile or sesquiquartile those respects. And increasingly! Even irrational lock-aspects of no. He women, with whom wants or has relations, simply hates. A pity. To the rest of the) people he very well applies. I sometimes'm on chains in such cases. But have him and here there is no options, all closes the circuit on Venus. Theorist be?
Has found have him undetsil Uranus (-Venus, but there 30 'orbis and get the radish not sweeter.

Last edited by Julietta (Aug 3 2008 18:40:16)

Julietta wrote:

A here is that to do, if from such a planet, only tense aspects of?

A. Brands, in article wrote, that can be reliance find in planets, constituents in abode and ekzaltatsii. There is such?

Julietta wrote:

My Mars and Jupiter in chemo triangle with Mercury over are. Here is here I unique and'm using. Here goes a direct define awareness.

I.e. you in able manage its relations with society, reading, gesture--even while speaking, when thinking? And Mercury you have in what signs, Julietta?

Julietta wrote:

Example: Have men Venus in 1997-in 1 House has squaring to Mars and trioctile or sesquiquartile to those respects.

Interesting position! Venus in 1 st House attaches propensity to collecting,, gives charisma, blueprint. Perhaps, have men all of this there is, but as something deeply hidden :) Sunik makes all of this emotional, intense, can be have nativa heightened, fierce need in love, in other words, dependence. Squaring with vami gives konfliktnost manifestations of feelings, aspect of with the moon - emotional dissatisfactions, that it is difficult explain.

Julietta wrote:

He women, with whom wants or has relations, simply hates.

Interestingly, in horoscope was right what figure on pages are? Not "Cup"?

Julietta wrote:

Even irrational lock-aspects of no

Julietta, and that such people's irrational aspects of?

Радуга wrote:

What there is you in able manage its relations with society, reading, gesture--even while speaking, when thinking? And Mercury you have in what signs, Julietta?

Mercury in Taurus. My data 17.05.1972 4 :5 4 morning Pavlovsk Voronezh.
Yes, "’ ve worked" with my naughty planetkami :) through awareness, analysis. Can be simply Oscar nomination problem and spreads above. Can be muster opinion as can be more people,, too, grain is usually. With recent time I have emerged "flight listener" Wu it repeats itself my synthetic triangle. On my Jupiter - Zeus its Mercury, on my Mercury - its Mars, At my Mars-Venus - its Saturn. As something the truth is often in process exchange of views. Sometimes she something will tell your amazing problem solving skills, sometimes itself dodumayus.
Astrology here well helps, simply read all that can find the money on topic or about. Suddenly, until what and dochitayus.
Very often situation are repeated, Wu Mars and organic kvikonsy there is. I.e. can correct, that to build, but sometimes with other people, simply svoeobraznaya'll :) A case are not repeated.

Радуга wrote:

Interesting, in particular what figure on pages are? Not "Cup"?

Rather locomotive have him. Is engaged in a sector 217 degrees.
'll ask have him, can be whether his data shine. Think, will resolve, so as the problem have him indeed there is.

Радуга wrote:

Julietta, and that such people's irrational aspects of?

Somewhere something smiled, not remember that, not remember where :) I suspect, that underwater or Globa. At all regarded, that this aspects of, multiples of 7, 11 and camping on D.
Here is in 120 has found http://astroschool.ru/astroteka/articles/aspect.html
I their not'm including, so'm for Help

Lud_mila wrote:

A. Brands, in article wrote, that can be reliance find in planets, constituents in abode and ekzaltatsii. There is such?

Rely - this is understandable. But in negative situation on them can be lay its, if between them and "difficult" planets there is the link. Or can be as something differently switch? From articles I this not remember something.

Julietta wrote:

You can simply Oscar nomination problem and spreads above.

And Mercury in Raque this not simply to talk to the, and military chain :) miss through themselves, to lift threat if attainable there is. Yes such deluxe trine with Jupiter with like him too? :) Yes, this very a powerful, a good resource.
Julietta, and 12th house you here as feel?

Julietta wrote:

. Rather locomotive have him. Is engaged in a sector 217 degrees.

Simply under "end of the" stronger one senses ousting and overcompensating a little. "The Jets" gives serious realizatsionnye ability to. Perhaps, in sphere of careers being made all forces and unrealized in love stockpile of energy?

Радуга wrote:

A Mercury in Raque this not simply to talk to the, and military chain miss through themselves, to lift threat if attainable there is. Yes such deluxe trine with Jupiter with like him too? Yes, this very a powerful, a good resource.
Julietta, and 12th house you here as feel?

This not my horoscope, Rainbow :) Wu me Jupiter in an. In subject pro fall not for good reason wrote. Mercury in Taurus. Like correctly data led. 12 house on Old - "you help? Better if you not stir it!" All itself, all itself. Slowly, but is true. Better when on their own, own speed, so as questions extremely subtler - go more there, not know far. Collection information, an independent analysis. Conclusions-insights. Although can already not quite Mercury here.

Of capital authorization lead data. 19 November 1969 6.00 morning Krasnoyarsk, now lives in Propulsion Pine Bor Leningrad.
Forces invests far not in career, and in any preferred part-time job when. Good hands golden. And is, and a reaper.

Julietta wrote:

This is not my horoscope, Rainbow :) Wu me Jupiter in an.

To Stimul-Cash, looked it up not there :) indeed in the Goat. Although trine with Mercury over there is. I here put out some feelers, has found work one its on the subject (can interestingly will):

Mercury (in Taurus – Jupiter in an: You many opportunities for development everything intellectual sphere. Despite the, that through conversation you long, try to spare inspect and to double-check their assumptions and surveillance, life offered you wise, robust and respected teachers, with enviable abilities in organizations training. You can successfully realize its potential in as a administrator in commercial structures or convener, associated with carrying weight. You Deaton, resilient, completely practical, logics, respect laws and tradition, follow most East their.

Радуга wrote:

Mercury in Taurus

And from my experience Mercury in Taurus - when we are, a hard-speech, providing articulating problems, issue.

Ну с Меркурием у меня все в порядке, к нему я претензий не имею, даже наоборот.  Что касается медленной обучаемости, то это проявилось тоько в астрологии(!) Я пишу, что начала заниматься 17 лет назад, но сейчас мои успехи здесь очень скромные. Я действительно не понимаю сразу, мне нужно прочитать много источников, самой попробовать, проанализировать, только тогда тема становится "моей". См. мою подпись. Пианист - это я:)
В обычной "неастрологической" жизни с обучением все всегда было на "5". Серебряная медаль в школе, красный диплом института. Отличная память, всегда схватывала все на лету, но приходилось все действительно учить, никаких поблажек вроде шпаргалок и надежды на авось. Думаю, большая аспектированность Меркурия компенсирует его "неповоротливость". (трины, творческие аспекты), ну еще АСЦ в Близнецах. Ну из минусов могу сказать, что трудно держаться "в струе". Речь у меня, кстати, быстрая.
Первоначально тут разговор про падение-изгнание планет начат был. Самые хорошие результаты касательно "проработки" были, когда были задействованы все планеты треугольника:Юпитер (какое-то общее дело, дружеские отношения), Меркурий (общение, обучение), Марс-Венера (спортивная или другая совместная деятельность плюс мужчины в группе). Венеру никуда от Марса, вместе-так вместе.

Still times return to topic "strong" and "weak" planets. Has found opinion K. Daragana on this about. Today was on his seminar on business counselling. Request very good impression from this astrologer.

You can say, that "strong" planet represent as would some gift fate, which comes man naturally, not requires effort for ???? and acts on level instinct or intuitions. They enough vividly and adequately display themselves with the outset life, because man need not learn their use. They give man opportunity firmly stand on feet in common world, nothing not where they called and not fantasising, simply to accept life such, what she there is, on generates, not intellectual level.

And contrary, "weak" planet symbolize his kind of goal in development human to which need seek to, before them need price rise, and this not is happening needless, without effort and difficulties. Importantly a means under this - intelligence human, his initiate spiritual the search, quest to understand and explain the world around it. Without this - success not will. This factors freedom will, because no one will force human grow, evolve intellectually and spiritually, if he not wants this himself. These planet are beginning to express themselves the most vividly and positively with years, and in early age more often are linked with various problems (in including with health), as would pobuzhdayuschimi human not met existing position things.

Still there is surveillance, forumchane?

Lud_mila wrote:

A there is surveillance, forumchane?

Surveillance such: Virtually not remember people with indica manifestation of those or other planets

A clear deal, maximally organically planet manifests itself in his population, but would still there is odnobokost, a tilt toward hypertrophy (medical) functions planet

With disgarmonichnym manifestation of - "easier." Understandable, that in svoystva exile / fall of from planet remain "horns yes legs." But and under defeat in svoystva his governance, function planet markedly distorted

Last edited by Астролог (Nov 9 2008 22:03:42)

Lud_mila wrote:

A there is surveillance, forumchane?

By my surveillance "weak" planet require informed relations. Then as "strong" are manifest on unconscious on level, that much more success (this the Long psychological theme, can be try unleash).

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Planetary dignity: Where planet better?