Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Planetary dignity: Where planet better?

Planetary dignity: Where planet better?

Posts 21 to 40 of 64

Strong, but "evil" (yes even with napryazhyonymi aspects) planet, require even greater informed relations.

Свобода wrote:

riot, but "evil" planet

The term "evil planet" ambiguous (and end of the, on-my). That you auctioning the in view?

That ancient had.
And so, you absolutely are right, in consulting the this was would incorrect approach, but in forum discussion well is relevant.
All the more this personal experience. Unconscious manifestations of Mars in Ovne for example (little not seem :canthearyou:)

Perhaps on databases of find?

I have these base, then not unpacked, then insert not can, software programmer with me nor what :canthearyou:

Since will of the associate the Sun and Mars. The sun as the ability to accept decision, Mars as the ability this decision incarnate

Yes, even and FC Saturn as the ability to subordinate its time for achievements goal (embodiment of decisions), concentration at action.
Perhaps from ekzaltatsii Mars in an is faring the link Mars with will of the.

Свобода wrote:

What ancient had.

Here is I for example, not mean accurate the big info on this issue, can you in rate that they help in view? ;)
:crazyfun:

Lud_mila wrote:

A times return to topic "strong" and "weak" planets. Has found opinion K. Daragana on this about. Today was on his seminar on business counselling. Request very good impression from this astrologer.

"Weak" planet symbolize his kind of goal in development human to which need seek to, before them need price rise, and this not is happening needless, without effort and difficulties. Importantly a means under this - intelligence human, his initiate spiritual the search, quest to understand and explain the world around it. Without this - success not will. This factors freedom will, because no one will force human grow, evolve intellectually and spiritually, if he not wants this himself. These planet are beginning to express themselves the most vividly and positively with years, and in early age more often are linked with various problems (in including with health), as would pobuzhdayuschimi human not met existing position things.
Still there is surveillance, forumchane?

There is question. If I have Mercury Sagittarius, then on what intelligence I leaning on people? Why something "with years" I much less later to his oio and smart people. :dontknow:

Юра wrote:

If I have Mercury Sagittarius, then on what intelligence I leaning on people? Why something "with years" I much less later to his oio and smart people.

Yura, all very interestingly! Fear only, that without more detailed and detailed analysis yours of Mercury we not see :dontknow:
On about this piece

Юра wrote:

The main thing a means under this - intelligence human, his initiate spiritual the search, quest to understand and explain the world around it

Think, that "a weak" planet learns need itself themselves and purely theoretically) distrust of oio and smart people can be attributed to this a wild process.

We with you accidentally not astrobliznetsy?

Dreamt data in uchasteikakh, unfortunately not twins do :dontknow:.
And interestingly was-would 8-)

Радуга wrote:

Yura, all very interestingly! Fear only, that without more detailed and detailed analysis yours of Mercury we not see

If this proposal :flirt:, then warn, that simply not will :no:. In my map there is no nor one planet collapsing in a welter air. Give here data about birth?

Юра wrote:

There are question. If I have Mercury (Sagittarius, then on what intelligence I leaning on people?

For Merck Sagittarius building is insights (insayty). Khoroshiee "strategic" thinking
And here is deep analysis temporarily or indefinitely

Last edited by Астролог (Nov 14 2008 17:02:50)

Юра wrote:

There are question. If I have Mercury in like him too?, then on what intelligence I leaning on people? Why something "with years" I much less later to his oio and smart people.

And can be I Balaklava, Ukraine let me plug it in? Map, which describes Mercury in like him too? - this Teacher and Pupil.
On a map we see 2 figures, so can prove in these two roles. First Mercury (Sagittarius patiently learn, dialling skills, knowledge, serves mandate Teacher. But then need already very become Master Teacher, otherwise the flow of knowledge can stop.
In "Astrology. Self-help "A. Kolesnikova, written pro such Mercury the next:

"role in this life - inspire others people, sanguine, in them optimism and faith in the future. Merkurianskie Streltsy - are mentors, sometimes simply navyazyvayuschie its opinion.
Interest to the most common laws development world Chato makes these people have been preachers religious or other such teachings, and ability to rise minds also over secular you for causing a fuss allows them "look for horizon", foresee that realistically will come only in the future. Sometimes their insights accented truly prescient.

So do conclusion: Thinking you have, Yura, global, there is ability to "look for horizon" in really broadly. There is ability to train something other. Here well would homes enlist - in what House is worth Mercury, somehow home manages and his aspects of. Then understand - what can teach other.
And here is phrase

Why something "with years" I much less later to his oio and smart people.

I not particularly realized. If a bit'll decode the, try together I get the until essence. :)

Last edited by Lud_mila (Nov 14 2008 20:41:51)

Астролог wrote:

for Merck in like him too? Building is insights (insayty). Khoroshiee "strategic" myshlenieA here is deep analysis temporarily or indefinitely

And me seems, cannot be have strategy and depth. Have strategy mistress, that have the tactic. ;)

There are question. If I have Mercury Sagittarius

And I, frankly, somebody Old in like him too?, posts very concrete, decorated, can the link with Saturn there is, or land strongly expressed?

Last edited by Свобода (Nov 14 2008 22:19:47)

Lud_mila wrote:

I not particularly realized. If a bit'll decode the, try together I get the until essence

I, too, very want! Reading other comments I might be certain, that not perhaps give characteristic: My Old without full paintings.
In particular the, that concerns analysis. My data about birth 25.12.64g 7 :5 0 Krasnoyarsk. Goes back 13gr of Sagittarius. Retro-Merck - a rising planet in soed with Uhl. Has kvadraturu from stelliuma in The Maiden.
Its thinking I beast "symbolic analysis." About traction to knowledge’knowledge - this pro me :yep:. In school problems not was. Beloved objects - mathematics (geometry) and physical education are obligatory. :jumping:

Свобода wrote:

A I, frankly, somebody Old in like him too?, posts very concrete, decorated, can the link with Saturn there is, or land strongly expressed?

Land - entire mountains. You and blood regardless horoscope - all there, and here is homes proyavleny 1-5-9. Outside no doubt, that teach in audience me would managed, with at very the explicit program. Here is only program this I for day not write, and for year not write. Yes and systematic communication for me - this not pleasure, and work. However happens me girl crush on any subject and can years improve the text, reason smoothing phrase, move on new levels understanding of. This increasingly-same not the depth of, but rather latitude is obtained. :flag:

Last edited by Юра (Nov 15 2008 06:59:23)

Here is, could would be guessing where on phrase "not later", that the link with Pluto there is.
Saturn Perhaps from common (the profane) or first the impression (2-oops Chinese system. 1 th, Chinese system. Sun + 60Saturn) were outweighed by.
I have indeed, such celestial-material a sense of from posts resisted, recognized, modicum hands hew touch :dontknow: 8-)
Chiron an interesting, on kuspide 3 th, why the interpritatsiya Fair (Chiron as Chinese system. Taurus) vsplyla- form of have words one senses, weighed can be or, as visual uchebnoe guidelines for esoterica :D use.
Although and a Taurus, so heavily expressed and Mercury retro :question:, he the, as times can depth and produmanіst to lend.

Wu it ASTs in like him too?, DSTs, respectively, in the Twins.

Rainbow attachment,I can missed where 8-), correctly whether I understood, that you Mars 0 Saturn, as S husband, camping on E. (older) traktovala.

Свобода wrote:

correctly whether I understood, that you Mars 0 Saturn, as S husband, camping on E. (older) traktovala.

Yes

Свобода wrote:

That, could would be guessing where on phrase "not later", that the link to lower our standards there is.

Hmm. This as would need to criticize, camping on E. Looks as distrust of others or "self-awareness, given retro-phase Merck, BUT this not explains why precisely" with years "and" self-awareness - this rather the search for domestic confidence in their cause (difficult to recognize their mistakes).

Юра wrote:

BUT this not explains why precisely "with years" and "self-awareness - this rather the search for domestic confidence in their cause (difficult to recognize their mistakes).

Yura, can be, find the answer in characterization Mercury in Sterltse - selectivity, subjectivity in reprocessing information?

Lud_mila wrote:

A me seems, cannot be have strategy and depth. Have strategy mistress, that have the tactic

Is true. But in my post there is no contrasts, simply identifies a (+) and) ;)

Юра wrote:

given retro-phase Merck, BUT this not explains why precisely "with years" and "self-awareness - this rather the search for domestic confidence in their cause

Yura, can appropriate signs, at home in progressiyakh?

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Planetary dignity: Where planet better?