Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Planetary dignity: Where planet better?

Planetary dignity: Where planet better?

Posts 41 to 60 of 64

Радуга wrote:

Yura, can be, find the answer in characterization Mercury in Sterltse - selectivity, subjectivity in reprocessing information?

Of course, the fire very is subjective, although a Sagittarius, perhaps less all. Not less subjective will look and fixed signs. But this because, that they precisely trust their view(oio).

Астролог wrote:

Yura, can appropriate signs, at home in progressiyakh?

This was the good attempt to, but next signs, on which in progressiyakh passes Mercury (, are Capricorn and Aquarius :rain:, here is if would my Merk had evolved to Pisces :huh:, then can be was would agree.

Now quadrature (disambiguation) third. Of Saturn in the Virgin (9) to the Old, here is this subject I and heard in issue pro not trust (Saturn in The Maiden) to oio (Mercury Sagittarius).
And why with years?
Not know, not uverenna on all 100 of course. :dontknow:
But, time have us accurately Saturn head.
Likely, are dangerous claims to scientific approach, not acquitted itself leather "rationalizations. Sorry to interrupt."
Saturn is already past on Uranus with Pluto in 9 th, perhaps now go profound changes in outlook, and distrust of old ideals well naturally.
As you consider?

Last edited by Свобода (Nov 16 2008 13:50:02)

Свобода wrote:

Now quadrature (disambiguation) third. Of Saturn in the Virgin (9) to the Old, here is this subject I and heard in issue pro not trust

In Natal Saturn has quintile to Old, on-this rather need say, that the possible trouble on 9d will have to decide quickly, attracting precisely their ability to to rationalization, and possibly and on the principle of "a repeat of - mother exercises." On distrust of itself very it seems. In reality I has experienced problems with lawyer, which hire for decisions confused issue formalizing the apartment father in property (have him done, on-this to wage affairs he not can).

Свобода wrote:

Saturn is already past on Uranus with to Dis in 9 th, perhaps now go profound changes in outlook, and distrust of old ideals well naturally.

I so think, that Saturn devouring his children this not under force. He a conservative and rather test the heavy tested all improvements, which raining handsome on 9d.

Юра wrote:

Of course, the fire very is subjective, although a Sagittarius, perhaps less all. Not less subjective will look and fixed signs. But this because, that they precisely trust their view (oio).

And under than here fixed signs? Fixed signs not respond for trust-distrust, they respond for resilience-volatility of thought processes. In the worst case they can give inflexibility, in the best sequence and insistence in secure knowledge. Wasn can be Mercury in Vodolee call subjective?

Let review to among insistence of Mercury in like him too?? Can be, you something seem close from this describe?

"Mercury Sagittarius loses konkretnost, attention, becomes too common, not sees little things, more is subjective under selecting the, guided by not a net curiosity, and in other considerations."(Levin M. B. Lecture on astrology, 1 course, 3 semester, 1992)

Юра wrote:

This is was the good attempt to, but next signs, on which in progressiyakh passes Mercury, are Capricorn and Actis Systems

Attempt to more than the good ;)
Ah here is, the firmament and Actis Systems. Both upravlyayutsya Saturn, this makes you look older thinking

I mentioned several first policyupdate @ icann.org in head customers for 25 years, expedited natalnyy v in like him too?. So have all completely he now prigruzhen energy of Saturn

(Of course, themselves know, need to look together related factors)

Юра wrote:

Of course, the fire very is subjective, although a Sagittarius, perhaps less all

Yes that you?! o.O

I so think, that Saturn devouring his children this not under force. He a conservative and rather test the heavy tested all improvements, which raining handsome on 9d.

You are right, but I had in view the inclusion of own potential to changes, through unpleasant verification of Saturn. In the process which, could emerge desire to deep enough peek into themselves, test their ideals in deeds, so perhaps :question:.

Радуга wrote:

A under than here fixed signs? Fixed signs not respond for trust-distrust, they respond for resilience-volatility of thought processes. In the worst case they can give inflexibility, in the best sequence and insistence in secure knowledge. Wasn can be of Mercury in Vodolee call subjective?
Let review to among insistence of Mercury Sagittarius? Can be, you something seem close from this describe?
"Mercury in like him too? Loses konkretnost, attention, becomes too common, not sees little things, more is subjective under selecting the, guided by not a net curiosity, and in other considerations."

Because fixed signs're as stubborn, then this may look(I after all so wrote) as indignation. Will become whether Merk in Vodolee "to believe on word", if he already "accurately increasingly knows"? Can be be confident, that his knowledge objectively and he capable this prove. With the help logic. But not Old in like him too? (2 Astrolog: I his believe less subjective only among fire signs).
If will happen indeed a strong the inclusion of my Merck, then I not will be able see small beer only provided cut-off all four planets in the Virgin, that it is difficult to imagine. For example under transit organic on Merck I irresistible need write poems. Became many to read verses other places and with hard portraying moderation the, that was written they without rhymes or with violation of his-wa syllables.

Астролог wrote:

attempt to more than the good
Ah here is, the firmament and Aquarius. Both upravlyayutsya Saturn, this makes you look older thinking

Not, Saturn logic likes, and mind is grooming and enshrines the laudable. Here clearly increasingly deal in like him too?. A rainbow on staunch path points.

Свобода wrote:

through unpleasant verification of Saturn. In the process which, could emerge desire to deep enough peek into themselves, test their ideals in deeds

Perhaps there is such, then only not immediately and "deep enough in themselves" and "test in deeds." On order d go ;)

Last edited by Юра (Nov 16 2008 17:39:05)

Long read posts on this topic, can be and me the same? :flirt:

Yura wrote:
If I have Mercury Sagittarius, then on what intelligence I leaning on people?

Yura, you same, like... - Its the, before exchange even about how, that compound Merck with YuLU- this the turned previously potential, conviction in this life. This, perhaps, and largely explains what is now in such (straitened) conditions, you so his have been able develop. :idea:

Read and think, as all well and in detail disassembled only for concrete. Merkury, but after all he same acts not itself (in force his location and okay. Tell. Phase), for his actions needs an executive or creative the beginning. And because beginning Plato in 9 House in of increasing to him, then think, Yura, this function serves your the Sun in an, which and gives:

“Why something" with years "I much less later … …. Smart people ”, “… …. (Difficult to recognize their mistakes). ”

:tomato:

“" self-awareness - this rather the search for domestic confidence in their cause ”

And here is these words for me the puzzle, I would not became thus their personally to you. How I you know.
Think, you or lukavite, or there is what the hidden psychological mounting clips, which need recognize, and from which needs get. Sorry. :blush:
And the coming compound Pluto with only for concrete. Sun already raises for you this subject? :question:

Last edited by Николай (Nov 16 2008 19:57:07)

Николай wrote:

compound Merck with YuLU- this the turned previously potential, conviction in this life. This, perhaps, and largely explains what is now in such (straitened) conditions, you so his have been able develop.

XLI. "Stesnennye conditions" - this, I understood, the lack of planets in air population, and "potential, conviction in this life" - this and there is – my distrust of oio, camping on E. Compound Merck with Uhl in like him too?. This "baggage", which need hungry, to free head and hands in purposes casually to the Twins.

"self-awareness - this rather the search for domestic confidence in their cause

I perhaps lukavlyu, because Merk Sagittarius not searching for truth, but seeks find Truth. Only need seek so, to have the Truth, too, was chance me find. :surprise:

Юра wrote:

"potential, conviction in this life" - this and there is – my distrust of cleverness, camping on E. Compound Merck with Uhl Sagittarius. This "baggage", which need hungry, to free head and hands in purposes casually in the Twins.

Jur, I have, too, compound of Mercury and Uhl, but distrust of oio there is no. Contrary rather.

Юра wrote:

I perhaps lukavlyu, because Merck in like him too? Not searching for truth, but seeks find Truth. Only need seek so, to have the Truth, too, was chance me find.

And than truth from of truth is different?

Юра wrote:

Saturn logic likes, and mind is grooming and enshrines the laudable

Not is grooming Saturn mind, and, as and many processes - distsipliniruet, to reduce the speed.

Радуга wrote:

A than truth from of truth is different?

Truth is relative, the truth - star by Gambero Rosso

Радуга wrote:

Jur, I have, too, compound of Mercury and Uhl, but distrust of oio there is no. Contrary rather.

Influence knots I for to what is called "with years", and mind displeased with a Sagittarius.

Радуга wrote:

A than truth from of truth is different?

Perhaps those, that with true always can be argue, and with the help mind to prove to increasingly that anywhere.

Астролог wrote:

Don’t is grooming Saturn mind, and, as and many processes - distsipliniruet, to reduce the speed.

Ah, who would have became touring on Oslo these without, says and secure fastening all knots? For of Saturn is important a practical outcome, and oio as the need remember facts, to they begin operating. Let Saturn distsipliniruet, but as same he can be aged Mercury? Principle planet should to remain unchanged.

Юра wrote:

as same he can be aged Mercury (?

Pressure experience
This makes you look older thinking
It becomes less acute, less vehicles and vast

Юра wrote:

I perhaps lukavlyu, because Merk Sagittarius not searching for truth, but seeks find Truth. Only need seek so, to have the Truth, too, was chance me find.

Jur, and you not like it or some that do about it virtually? Me here couple thought in head came. Don, people who already trained in astrology, in force already dialed knowledge and experience often complicate demonstrate, problems. Ah seek karmic attach this and camping on D., and there on fact all far easier. If Mercury in like him too? Sins oboscheniyami can be try craft a in itself qualify or, its focus on the details? This can be done, say, leading some and every day detail, but without comments describing events days. As you this thought?

Радуга wrote:

people, which already trained in astrology, in force already dialed knowledge and experience often complicate demonstrate, problems.

I perceive distrust of oio not as problem, and as a necessary moment in development.
'll get for examples the very astrology (more precisely classes an "A" word particular rights). If emphasize attention on details, then can be mastering the by many good technicians (developed practical experience), and if summed up studied material, then with one hand can be see their gaps (unilateralism), and with the other manage common direction further studying this deep science.
In speaking, can be to see the very astrology, and can be to see the, why she need a specific man. Habit to wage some - this deal good and useful (lunno-merkurianskoe, between whom I have squaring), and here is waging way of life, choose a nearest beliefs - this, too, well (lunno-yupiterianskoe, between whom I have a wide trigon).
If I need understand its direction life, then I not would trust with this deal to his practical oio.

Астролог wrote:

pressure experience, this makes you look older thinking, it becomes less acute, less vehicles and vast

Doubt, that this is possible only in force passage progressive Merck on Capricorn and those more Vodoleyu. Given the availability of quadrature (mathematics) to my Merck from stelliuma (Long, Mars, Uranus, Pluto) me calm mind at all little shines.

Юра wrote:

I doubt it, that this is possible only in force passage progressive Merck on Capricorn and those more Vodoleyu.

Of course, not only
All in ``The need look

Yes kvadraturka you :-/

Last edited by Астролог (Nov 19 2008 22:18:55)

Thank you all for this a tumultuous polemics! :flag:
Was interestingly hear glaring thought. Especially rewarding for the, that these thought sought on the most different ways.
Want on future add one thing surveillance, regarding progressive coming retro-Merck. Himself reversal I have occurred in very early age, and progress already direktnogo Merck on natalnomu (with topping Orbisa) was in 7-9 years. Well remember, as this began with sudden leap (Merck I have eastern) in understanding numeracy for gender year until the early study in school. Reading, too, quickly mastered and the first three class me you can put yourself them limit effort.
Me is a curious phenomenon flip the situation, when direct continuous Merk in progressiyakh makes Passage in retro-phase. Who any can to share? ;)

Not can help with Mercury over, but my Venus already year two in progressiyakh statsionarna, is preparing in retro on the next year.
That can say accurately, deaf interest to external venerianskim exercises of.
For example, no Madej & Wrobel costly lipstick not decoration for, if face passionate I might.
In principle banal Perhaps and Global Energy International Prize things to mind, that material - intensity and, one starts look in global scale on values, which seemed such important before.
Change benchmarks on development domestic qualities Venus, camping on To: Tolerance, kindness, composure.
Comes understanding of, that without domestic satisfaction of, external attempts achieve harmony, usually that he has stated.
There is in view; endless accumulation, the lack of meet from relations, all sorts of within operations (this not about itself :D).
Running around the circle is obtained, and meet - as not was so and there is no.
Here is such thought, let's see through year even :flag:

Last edited by Свобода (Nov 20 2008 18:14:51)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » Planetary dignity: Where planet better?