Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sinastrii » Who OK should start)

Who OK should start)

Posts 21 to 27 of 27

Girls, thank you for comments. And I have question emerged here is what. That will, if Venus men in M. to Mars women? Is possible whether have them such a scenario: A strong sexual attraction and failure, there, that is called "not work out, not up over the wall"? ???? a man serves outlived gap. I then will explain that to what, question not simply so.

BUT: On practice made there so much just vyuzhivali. Nature--defined before, whom people mainly by each other in last life (story), that they need to explicit.
Theoretically, as I did, cannot be look "find" elements of, but watched! And again - flow fan the big info!
Then I simply shut up, gathered group, to work out and. Matter-after this!

Um. Interestingly! But as this in kompozite see?
And which there meaning homes, planets?
Me was would interestingly build, Hermes on-my their, too, is building, unlike Zeta

Venus men in M. to Mars women? Is possible whether have them such a scenario: A strong sexual attraction and failure, there, that is called "not work out, not up over the wall"?

Only on one aspect the entire scenario hardly you were able to predict)
But me seems - this indeed sexual attraction, but very difficult understand each other, so as both experiencing "the rearrangement roles", and this may both strongly strain and accepting of relationship hard and acute connotation, ah and as a consequence can be "failure, there" ^’s organs is ^

Last edited by Юля (Dec 18 2006 10:18:32)

available whether have them such a scenario: A strong sexual attraction and failure, there, that is called "not work out, not up over the wall"? ???? a man serves outlived gap.

Yes not. And why precisely a man? Only on this aspect? On square box attraction perhaps.
Moon -mars in any aspects? In Natale and between them?

I then will explain that to what, question not simply so.

Well)

but as this in kompozite see?

I have not always is obtained. Sometimes can something say, and sometimes - ah nothing not incapable!
So same, as and the mill map, only ponit need, that this couple!
If in map estplanety in 7 st and 4 st, then marriage will, Iranian as would. Naturally, without hit, without RP on cardinal kuspidakh. Venus well aspektivana - love in paired blooms!
Suppose, Eyup in 1 st - will be to do kind of, that happy, all well, as need to. But this not fact)
As usually, configuration, years.

Iriani wrote:

Yes not. And why precisely a man? Only on this aspect? On square box attraction perhaps.
Moon -mars in any aspects? In Natale and between them?

Here is this, perhaps, forever will remain puzzle. Deal in is, that I come by history Young Guard, and DR guys are available only on level kosmogramm. If A. Fadeeva read the, then in the 1990 novel described love between vanya, Zemnukhovym and Mary Kovalevoy. But on fact-witnesses, friends, host could not with accurate between them, the say were whether have them indeed amorous relations as, say, have Lida, Hrodna Voblast Androsovoy and Koli insures its, which began to friends with one another still in school, then have grown fond each other, together were in underground organizations and together died. That concerns vanya. And klavy, its mother argues, that Klava Vanya loved, but non-actionably. And that concerns vanya.. Celebrate his letter to brother. He sending brother its poem, entitled "By" and adds: "In it I, although and unsuccessfully, PAD love, a brutal, dark and together with those our 39 luxurious."

Your eyes already heart of have conquered.
And image your, drawing the sadness,
In heart of trepetnom path to love punched a hole in,
The path is leading in strange land distant spot.

Love, love, whom you not known,
Who not was damned, not adored you.
You, as flowers spring demonstrated, 's adorable,
As night Autumn, cruel and is dark.

I staunch worked, always I lived you,
On moment forgetting, I remembered you again.
The exhausted insane arrogance noise and confusion ¶ ¶,
Came to you, to hope love.

A lovely ethos heart of conquers:
Blood on body is moving belly,
Smile on personified by passed mentality description shines,
Smiles the, each, not certainly I'm clearer.

Moment you having fun, hour're sad,
Not times Jove zataennym
For yunoyu prelestnitsey, are you checking up.

Because in kosmogrammakh Venus vanya. Makes kvadraturu to Mars klavy, then

Юля wrote:

but me seems - this indeed sexual attraction, but very difficult understand each other, so as both experiencing "the rearrangement roles", and this may both strongly strain and accepting of relationship hard and acute connotation, ah and as a consequence can be "failure, there"

At least Fadzeeu more than unequivocally hinting on premarital sexual relations of the time. In recent months, already when began occupation of and youth Federal Reserve has turned to action, Vanya got acquainted with Ulyanoy Thunder and on believing the friends was Ideology obsessed. But I not has found in their kosmogrammakh no up. Although again same, not fact, that these SE-tenant not was. Kosmogrammy - pleasant thing highly G-.

I come by history Young Guard

Yes, drew attention. But, honest word, not expected such denouement)

are available only on level kosmogramm

Karmic horoscopes other. Can, made there what information will.

described love between vanya, Zemnukhovym and Mary Kovalevoy

Would still after all such remains on level assumptions :/ was either... not was. Their already there is no, and write can be now that anywhere)

Iriani wrote:

Everyone would still after all such remains on level assumptions was either... not was. Their already there is no, and write can be now that anywhere)

Those and interesting astrology, it allows see the, that not in sight to an the eye. I, for example, concluded, that Uljana Gromov suffered heightened depressivnostyu.

Flushed st st
, it is a pity not can support conversation)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Sinastrii » Who OK should start)