Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Scenarios Neptune

Scenarios Neptune

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

And always whether can be lay its on planet in abode-ekzaltatsii? Here is me, for example, more problems delivers Neptune, although he in like him too?, camping on E. In abode. But he on DSTs and 180 to my Sun. Such a in anybody when choosing partner! How many disappointments in personal life from-for this!

Julietta wrote:

A always whether can be lay its on planet in abode-ekzaltatsii?

E. Kashenina believes, that the most resursna planet in ekzaltatsii, in your map I fall not can be more important.

Julietta wrote:

That me, for example, more problems delivers Neptune, although he in like him too?, camping on E. In abode. But he on DSTs and 180 to my Sun. Such a in anybody when choosing partner! How many disappointments in personal life from-for this!

Me seems, that here there is no contradictions. Simply Neptune in like him too? On DSTs describes image partner and partnerships, this can be describe as the idealism "in the pure" and "little snag" with own self expressiveness (the opposition with Sun behaves similarly), partner prevents "show chudovische", economy is now overshadowing (Neptune same still and in opposition to ASTs). And whether there Neptune, say, to the Twins (from another generation), then scenario was would roughly thus same, but all would took in words, in elucidation essence. ???? the, vividly, symbolically significant. And not less is cloudy :)
Julietta, I have, too, Neptune on DSTs, truth, in 1997- :) Let us share or experience relations?

Радуга wrote:

Let us share or experience relations?

Let us :) A positive or negative?
A me clearly prevents. A fairy tale me need a, on less I not agree :dontknow:
Me here have advised: Don sinastriey, then in life haze will less.
Pro opposition Neptune to Sun me have Regina said few years ago. Until this I its not holiday., there on strained Orbisa. So little's been tracking
Pros from this position so a strong sensitivity (plus whether this?) and a sense of "My God always with me." Configuring virtually instantaneous. Feel energy seats. In Church go not necessarily, can be sit outside. Importantly crowds be should not. Have water can of a much: Sea, valleys the, Lake.
But to personal life this little relations has, unfortunately.

Julietta wrote:

A positive or negative?

Point what there is! :disappointed:

Julietta wrote:

“I don’t here have advised: Don sinastriey, then in life haze will less.

In sense?

Julietta wrote:

of the Fogs me clearly prevents. A fairy tale me need a, on less I not agree

Me as times a fairy tale not need a :dontknow: but she would still comes outside dependence from my desires. Together with fog. And clouding the brain until in me revolt not is waking up. Sickened by whether, don, when partners for all framework of decency vaykhodyat in press compassion and manner. Especially vividly this why something manifests itself with friends. So periodically I with them'm breaking up, they feel insulted strive :( not give with neck legs you dangle. And so conveniently was people. Also we and with men. Not I’d say, that alcoholics-addicts, but psychologically kalichnye and impoverished why something as bees do on honey fly. Here is and in next solyare compound Mars-Neptune on DSTs. Think, not frogman whether aim is? :unsure:

Julietta wrote:

good english spoken from this position so a strong sensitivity (plus whether this?) and a sense of "My God always with me."

Here is about religiosity past, Sunik all OK not a Sagittarius. Not feel I presence senior forces (except couples-troika cases). Sensitivity, too, high and, too, plus I its not believe, so as all ??? a strong distortion goes on subject surrounding world.

Julietta wrote:

Wu water can of a much: Sea, valleys the, Lake.

About, water this our all! But I have still and aktsentirovannaya element Earth. Once I eksursovodom worked in a cave. Here is there well themselves sheets. Damp, chilly :insane: so would and lived there.

Радуга wrote:

Julietta wrote (and):
Me here have advised: Don sinastriey, then in life haze will less. In sense?

In sense sinastricheskoy unique.

Радуга wrote:

That and in next solyare compound Mars-Neptune on DSTs. Think, not frogman whether aim is?

Military seaman? :)

Радуга wrote:

sickened by whether, don, when partners for all framework of decency vaykhodyat in press compassion and manner. Especially vividly this why something manifests itself with friends. So periodically I with them'm breaking up, they feel insulted strive not give with neck legs you dangle. And so conveniently was people. Also we and with men. Not I’d say, that alcoholics-addicts, but psychologically kalichnye and impoverished why something as bees do on honey fly.

Why girlfriends on 7-Mu go? In any cases?
And alcoholics my, and addicts (dire truth not 133333334), and kalichnye, and affected on semeynom front. All why something drinks with me like and complain on a million years heavy.
There is any positive progress in this direction? I until only until - charity just beneath.

Julietta wrote:

In sense sinastricheskoy unique.

This kinda moreover, that awareness and as vision comes. Option! :)

Julietta wrote:

20,000-strong Tripoli Military seaman?

Options can be a long: Seaman, psychologist, stilizatsiya, "simply" foreigner strongly from afar. This affirmative options, the negative even view not want :)

Julietta wrote:

Why girlfriends on 7-Mu go?

Yes all simply :) Neptune I have soupravitel 11 th homes :unsure: ah here is so alia stars.

Julietta wrote:

There are any positive progress in this direction?

And the! :mybb: I learned send "without of fear and without reproach." One starts to explain - not understand, under this make in an conclusions type former husband: "You too gruzishsya on life." Ah I and ceased boot :insane: now all happy with!

Радуга wrote:

Yes all simply Neptune I have soupravitel 11 th homes ah here is so alia stars.

Class! I have Fish - included a badge of in 11 House. I have, too, girlfriends with 7 home are linked? This OK in principle the exit! Mercy to girlfriends-friends Fuehrer! And the mercy to to those gentlemen itself more expensive costs :angry: A the I not know far 6-ballnyy Neptune to do with my. As think, such redistribution of gonna fly?

Радуга wrote:

I learned send "without of fear and without reproach." One starts to explain - not understand, under this make in an conclusions type former husband: "You too gruzishsya on life." Ah I and ceased boot now all happy with!

:cool: Just applause! Need to try! Neptune 180 Saturn I have. To answer hardness on a partners. Not be easy of course, but we lung pathways not search for! I have still one calamity. Relations are returning! Ah how many can be?! Neptune on top Villa Tor 150 Mars -Venera and 150 Mercury.
Yesterday only took out me on the telephone battle-boyfriend, I decided without explanations disappear, not of solidity phones. Not fig! Shown quality of Saturn. Had bided his time and telephoned on house. My methods. So not wanted with him deal, will look clear eyes, to me on sorry punched. Already six months with him'm breaking up, all roll. Even direct texts sent (never so not did before), would still came again.
The something me have girls map "Master" are dealt a pretty.
In "zaneptunilis" the :) One planet - so much problems!

Julietta wrote:

One planet - so much problems!

This not the word :mad: It took out he, bluntly say.

Julietta wrote:

How think, such redistribution of gonna fly?

Fear, that there is no :( I at all in the last time is stalled with friends-friends. I have existential crisis directly :x Saturn in 11 House. Their and so a bit, and in the last time and their my. The whether this were not friends-girlfriends, then whether ah their in bath all and not spare no! Why need people, which not understand where their borders, and where not their? Question rhetorical. And here is in map relokatsii Neptune with DSTs moves away, but shapes squaring to K5\ 11. Get the radish not sweeter. Although squaring this not compound, any what amenable to.

Julietta wrote:

Answer hardness on a partners. Not be easy of course, but we lung pathways not search for!

Fear, that here struggle will between Ukrainians and idealism. And if implement realism ganged, then he ??? in fog sinks sooner or later. And if contrary? Them sinister fog acting all?

Радуга wrote:

saying, that there is no I at all in the last time is stalled with friends-friends.

Where smiled pro Neptune in 7 House, recommendations be fair with partners. A - this bluntly the opposite.

Радуга wrote:

"simply" foreigner strongly from afar

And man from afar on Neptune sextile, not on Jupiter?

Julietta wrote:

A man from afar on Neptune sextile, not on to Jupiter?

9 th house (Jupiter) this inogorodniy chelovn\ GFY, 12th house (Neptune) this even further (this in my bold pereskaze).

Julietta wrote:

Where is smiled pro Neptune in a 7 House, recommendations be fair with partners.

Julietta, and you have what experience in terms of honesty with partners? I have this as something all more ends misunderstandings of the still even more of. And at all, that such honesty? Be honest this as?

Радуга wrote:

Julietta, and you have what experience in terms of honesty with partners? I have this as something all more ends misunderstandings of the still even more of. And at all, that such honesty? Be honest this as?

Pro experience with honesty not is ready to answer, for this my a conscious behavior, so not's been tracking.
Honesty - 's the opposite here betrayal. Not to let me down, if on you rely on, fulfill, that promised. With a man still and loyalty. Try to put to do so, for otherwise themselves not respect.
Still interesting interpretation'm reminded of pro Neptune 180 Saturn (Wu you there is such aspect of, this believe. In general here still need to trust learn. Such my vision.
I have Neptune on relokatsii in 6 house moved out, perishing I'm full vague mischief-making and being sandbagged at work. Nothing, survived. Now plot twist be a little dense in really the early, on stealth lines can connected cases calculate. Dispense information learned, hide that need not whom know. Lie to not necessarily, can be suppressing. , too, Neptune. Unfortunately, with men not always such a a wise. When feelings are engaged, such a its procedure :)

Julietta wrote:

dollars - 's the opposite here betrayal. Not to let me down, if on you rely on, fulfill, that promised. With a man still and loyalty. Try to put to do so, for otherwise themselves not respect.

I as would like, too,, especially about fealty. But as something it is cloudy would still: Or partner head ulp, or I itself itself. I have still widespread compound the Sun-Neptune and, need to say, took out he me highly strongly.

Julietta wrote:

A interesting interpretation'm reminded of pro Neptune 180 Saturn (Wu you there is such aspect of, this believe

There is no, I have such a aspects there is no. FC Saturn means, in 1 forge the It seems on razbalansirovku realism and confidence on type: Or. Or.

Julietta wrote:

Wu me Neptune on relokatsii in 6 house moved out, perishing I'm full vague mischief-making and being sandbagged at work.

About! "Discover brother Pyotr" (with), have us that? One scenario on the Sky? Can us to partner up and book write on subject "Turnkey office kind of mutants and as survive among them"?

Julietta wrote:

Unfortunately, with men not always such a a wise. When feelings are engaged, such a its procedure :)

Nicht komments. Comes frogman had and consider as it will :flirt:

Радуга wrote:

Oh! "Discover brother Pyotr" (with), have us that? One scenario on the Sky?

Scenarios different only on Neptune sextile converge. :crazy:
A rainbow, here Your data were in topic "304 solyar Rainbow before." Neptune there in 6 House. 24 of Scorpio, ASTs 28 of Scorpio. You on 2 homes Neptune affects?
In what you solyare frogman brewing? Something I not the'm.
Can separable our Neptuninanskuyu subject? I here still examples dig a little dirt, pro demonstrate, fallen planets.

Julietta wrote:

Perhaps separable our Neptuninanskuyu subject? I here still examples dig a little dirt, pro demonstrate, fallen planets.

Operation on otpochkovaniyu has passed successfully :) Comrades forumchane, write here its experience on Neptune sextile in his map.

Julietta wrote:

Rainbow, here Your data were in topic "304 solyar Rainbow before." Neptune there in 6 House. 24 of Scorpio, ASTs 28 of Scorpio. You on 2 house Neptune affects?

Julietta, I have natalnyy Neptune in a 6 st House formally, but in connecting with DSTs. So I his feel and so, and the whyfors. ASTs 28 Taurus, not of Scorpio. Manages Neptune 11 st home (soupravitel), so dreams my are linked with abroad, writer's affair, and friends leave much to be desired in respect Nitty Gritty and clarity (and, say directly, the adequacy!) fuckin 'sensitive I and comic until horror, that carefully was money. Life me many times argued, that in phrase "-a drowning man-is a little nudge "there are many common sense, but I to live with these not can :idea:. All have been arguing as something support and soothe suffering. Looking as something over time are beginning its feet with neck sveshivat and me account for their made there from discharging. After this relations and straightforward on the vine with accusations type "have you inhumane communication." Passes time. Emerges the next dumb, yearning (each or girlfriend). But on 2 th house Neptune I have not affects (Hades those, my God, on 2 th house I have types affects. Square :mybb:

Julietta wrote:

In what you solyare frogman brewing? Something I not the'm.

This in next solyare, in 2008-09, he will begin 8 November. And in this solyare I have 5 th with fell in 12th.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Scenarios Neptune