Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Money » Investment

Investment

Posts 1 to 20 of 32

All are a good day! Think, many with me will agree, that now we are experiencing such times, when earn, in general something, not the problem. On my view the problem in another - as to invest their money? Need whether their to store in our stocking or to risk and invest in something? As you treat PIFam, for example? Was whether have someone such a experience?

Oops-oops. As it is difficult to speak for Russia)

Say we their money are investing in securities and shares
Not themselves, do trust workers skilled

Homes keep big money is thus meaningless - they work must :)

Юля wrote:

homes keep big money is thus meaningless - they work must

Utterly agree! But as and where?

Юля wrote:

oops-oops. As it is difficult to speak for Russia)

Even more agree! Incidentally, banks, too, not your competition. I somewhere year ago are so concerned about this question, decided their "great" 100 bucks far any invest. And know that discovered? In banks closed short-term contributions. Ah know, there on 3 month, in general, on small timeline. Only from year. Then here is pro are has become to read, but not all there understandable. And importantly - foretell which criterion this very pew choose?

And that such pew?
Mutual funds or I am mistaken?

Yes, how I understood the crux of the their work, you not have no percent as in bank, but under sale its share of the soils any profits.

Ever read any Poe pro pew-policies. Not-and. I would there guide your footsteps if not has borne
Too this risky and, as human piavshiy work about managing financial risks 2007 approximately (asap * g *-asap * g *) say

Risk burn, camping on E. To remain in staunch supporter quite big

Me it is difficult to speak about Russia, camping on K. With your situation I not am familiar))

Have us, for example, there is investment companies
Which buy on your money packages securities and manage them for a certain percentage
These packages insured, so that in staunch supporter not stay, will you, last resort regulation pro their)

And in pew-Oh recognized so and written
If that - you themselves become for their money))

Юля wrote:

me it is difficult to speak about Russia, camping on K. With your situation I not am familiar))

Wait, wait, wait. And-and-and, you OK have us foreigner expects! :rolleyes: JUlja, but as you have, in Europe :rolleyes:, the jury this problem?

So I OK higher wrote ^’s organs is ^

have us, for example, there is investment companies
Which buy on your money packages securities and manage them for a certain percentage
These packages insured, so that in staunch supporter not stay, will you, last resort regulation pro their)

T. E. You're bringing them their money
You together with an agent of choose your, far their better will invest (in dependence from risk, from interest rates and other parameters)
Ah and from you need only choose, far invest money and their bring
And everything else will make this company
And you only "warrants cut hair" (incidentally, expression of truly the investing :))

Narrator: "Yulia, so if losing money impossible, then you directly business can be on this to do! Say you can become an agent of agent :) We you from Russia's your money let us i?enueaou, and you their there in Europe invest :) Wu you work after all any electronic system pay, WebMoney, perhaps accurately there is :) Nu and you for troubles could would borrow itself protsentik from profits :)
Incidentally, what is 231,6 yields such investment?

http://www.sanuel.com/ru/family/buy.html
There is the good opportunity to familiarize themselves with program family pro 2009 for Accounting their Dokhodov and Raskhodov -domashnyaya accounting, first for free on 1 month, ah very helpful :writing:

Thank you! Can, someone and may be interested in :writing:

Linen, you as, aktsentirovannoy the Virgin, very can be and like.
I osmyslivaya our conversation about long-term plans and at all planning (Long 90 Saturn) decided try, there all och amply and conveniently, only, that over themselves force burn, but's wrong with Saturn and will help. ^ ^

Tania T wrote:

Len, you as, aktsentirovannoy the Virgin, very can be and like

Yes you know. Aktsentirovannoy the Virgin this as times and not very need :dontknow: this have us in anybody all is done utterly natural way :) A here is lunno-venerianskim kvadraturikam may indeed be helpful.

Tania T wrote:

there is the good opportunity to familiarize themselves with program family pro 2009 for Accounting their Dokhodov and Raskhodov -domashnyaya accounting, first for free on 1 month, ah very helpful

I applied once, but then became decisional laziness. Method austerity and track spending me helps in periods bezdenezhya. In more favorable periods I, frankly, spit on this accounting. Moral get high more 100%.

Радуга wrote:

A here is lunno-venerianskim kvadraturikam may indeed be helpful.

Would still this THE RESULT a Real Money mode of our conversation!

Although,

Lud_mila wrote:

spit on this accounting. Moral get high more 100%.

And I such a same -skolko money in wallet not believe not because, that their chickens not keep pecking, and from "neprisposoblennosti" as is expressed my husband.
But possessing financial Ladbrokespoker.com, for example, buy apartment or of cards in village, or to live on interest is will help -mozgi on Different are beginning work.
Incidentally, on today, truth by my count :blush:, keep money on deposit should strive, than surrender apartment.
Thank you. :rolleyes:

Tania T wrote:

keep money on deposit should strive

And inflation?

Tania T wrote:

than surrender apartment.

If would still was that surrender :)

Tania T wrote:

possessing financial Ladbrokespoker.com, for example, buy apartment or of cards in village, or to live on interest is will help -mozgi on Different are beginning work.

This yes, here it is difficult not agree. Girls, I, if honestly, in such playbills of simply fear impose some figures. For example, paying for utilities. This same horror, honest word! :O And still not will pay the after all normally. Not know from whom as, have us waiting lists crazy. If in 9 morning rule in, there is chance, that to by the evening will pay the (people with 5 morning occupy, but as same working people. So account for to lend money) mailman, to pay for apartment) This is as you? The situation such a have us began with offensive financial crisis, when in district have closed branches whom. Banks that, too, ???? payments. And all! The entire burden in the form of huge district crashed on one thing email separate. Public at all :tired:

Tania T wrote:

Everyone would still this THE RESULT a Real Money mode of our conversation!

Is identically :jumping:

Радуга wrote:

This is as you?

Flax, have us problems there is no, ATMs in banking recognized on the streets, not only in of it to any a store, and still way to East Internet, if have you there is expense (the entire ? / lp on card -och. Many enterprises have gone on such a form of payments ? / lp): Certificate, card, -podklyuchaeshsya to her mobile bank and purchase a all their indebtedness, care not such expensive, but always prichine its expense, and austerity time -kolossalnaya. :disappointed:

Радуга wrote:

A here is lunno-venerianskim kvadraturikam may indeed be helpful.

Javadxan. I already few years give a one-strict accounting of expenditure-arrival money (type Araks with credit to swimmingly). :writing: All types day minutes 5, I devote. And checks all, as-obsessed, vytrebyvayu with every seller of :D Ionou even on 10 rubles a check. Those, from whom I constantly buying, already themselves me a check in hands shoved at without notifications.
Here is such a quadrature (disambiguation) Saturn (by, 12 house) -Venera (the Virgin, 5 house). :jumping:

Радуга wrote:

For example, paying for utilities. This same horror, honest word!

Yes. I'm so sorry for. Have us city awash with ATM’s, terminals, through which can be pay all utilities. ???? without Commission. And still clauses reception payments on pochtakh, in offices banks and in themselves departments housing and communal services

Morozz wrote:

That such a quadrature (disambiguation) Saturn (by, 12 house) -Venera (Epiphanius, 5 house).

Here is she, delegation is public execution square! :cool:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Money » Investment