Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Money » Investment

Investment

Posts 21 to 32 of 32

Have us, too, in city of there is no problems with pay. Was would than to pay.
I, too, collect all checks and times in month I calculate production. But somewhere the third part of, sometimes even half of spending moves away without checks. Not in all stores give, on markets, premiums, transport and etc. Venus with Saturn I have not connected aspect of.

I checks collect only very important, and at all excess papers not love and try to put Y from them dispose. Venus I have in verybroad opposition with Saturn, Long in shall to Saturn devouring his children and Pluto in of increasing to K2 :tired: [with money problems no: They or there is, or their there is no :crazy: (incidentally, in map relokatsii on Moscow picture more optimistic). That concerns spending, then for a know one feature of: Long can save, costs on a minimum, and then sharply spend a major amount :dontknow: In general, I have in anybody the very works: How many money remained, where better podprizhatsya, and where can be itself something allow, i.e. special equipment as something not requires.

Morozz wrote:

All types day minutes 5, I devote. And checks all, as-obsessed, vytrebyvayu with every seller of

IRA, and you soils from this pleasure?

Радуга wrote:

-il, and you soils from this pleasure?

Nope, here I have stance "so need to, for order" :). Likely because Saturn stronger on afetike, than Venus.
And if a check I not pick up volumes K have seller of, then then can forget on that I spent money and long break head. So not love, when checks not give.

Last edited by Morozz (May 14 2009 09:20:46)

Радуга wrote:

В общем, у меня в голове само работает: сколько денег осталось, где лучше подприжаться, а где можно себе что-то позволить, то есть специальных приспособлений как-то не требуется

И у меня тоже самое. Как-то само все в голове складывается при получении денег:отнимаешь обязательные ежемесячные расходы, остальное примерно раскидываешь. У меня Сатурн в 1-м  в соединении с куспидом 2-го в трине с Непутоном. Правда сам куспид 2-го во Льве и Солнце в соед. с Ураном и Марсом, так что иногда могу потратиться сильно, и вообще предпочитаю заплатить больше, но купить качественную вещь.

Morozz wrote:

Nope, here I have stance "so need to, for order." Likely because Saturn stronger on afetike, than Venus.

And-and, clear.

Татьяна wrote:

How something the very all in anybody incapable under obtaining money

Tanya, under your profession this is not surprising :)

Татьяна wrote:

Rainbow wrote (and):
In general, I have in anybody the very works: How many money remained, where better podprizhatsya, and where can be itself something allow, i.e. special equipment as something not trebuetsyaI I have, too, most.

Ah, you give the.
I yesterday evoked the, that me was very comfortably, when ? / lp were every week, I think, Saturn devouring his children persist little work was ever handed -dolgovremennykh plans particularly not will, but on week as times :rolleyes:

Радуга wrote:

Tatiana wrote (and):
As something the very all in anybody incapable under obtaining money
Tanya, under your profession this is not surprising

Ah, can be. Although Perhaps this all-??? at all especially thinking, sometimes me seems, that head quick, this one itself without my effort, as computer :) - times! And all request in integral one picture (or financial scheme). ???? this is not only money concerns, and at all all spheres of life.

Last edited by Татьяна (May 15 2009 09:58:56)

Татьяна wrote:

Although Perhaps this all-??? at all especially thinking

Incidentally, have you very attentive, one tenacious glance. When we bit with you in Skype, then you me not seen on Web cell, and I you seen. So here is, you watch me directly in eyes, despite odnostoronnest ties, focused on sobesednike. This surveillance can not in subject, but why something in head time come.

Радуга wrote:

By the way, have you very attentive, one tenacious glance. When we bit with you in Skype, then you me not seen on Web cell, and I you seen. So here is, you watch me directly in eyes, despite odnostoronnest ties, focused on sobesednike.

Need to same! And me seemed I at all in cell not watch. At all this a good kind of ties (aptly I has invested more means :blush:), gives opportunity almost live to communicate.

Татьяна wrote:

gives opportunity almost live to communicate.

Here is precisely that "almost", I have Web camera why something not works :angry:

Радуга wrote:

For example, paying for utilities. This same horror, honest word!

O. So need to to you to go, Misc. Office any thread whom. Bank open, no competition same!)

Cranberry wrote:

O. So need to to you to go, Misc. Office any thread whom. Bank open, no competition same!)

Let us) only have us heap banks already shut with start crisis. At all, in the last time in city of very many Visiting became. Many move in warm the brink from Moscow and from Urals-Siberia. Now sochintsy add in total mass as indigenous Siviglia in Moscow. Every the third in city of conditions in the :) I think, that this stems with particularity cities-resort, as nor fact, and in Sochi go leave money (I mean in mind vacationers seem). So compared with other regions have us more-less normal the situation, although prices onwww.benaughty.com leapt.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Money » Investment