Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » News » Announcement

Announcement

Posts 1 to 20 of 28

Dear parents!

Site “Astrodome ”conducts AKTsIYu, timed exhorts Day receptions knowledge. If you want:
• obtain advice - as find approach to your child;
• on that should pay attention with measurable payoffs in his a smoke;
• to know in than has talent your child;
• as have child goes studies at this year;
• in than you can him help, and that will depend entirely from Student and camping on D.

Within this shares you can ask one free question our adviser 'll be Ludmilla's turn Smirnova, which you will, using maps the oracle Balaklava, Ukraine and / or wife Tatyana Zhidkovoy, which responds you with the help astrological methods. Theater will passes on Forum “Astrodoma ” or you can ask its question on e-mail.ru: Astrolog2006 @ mail.ru (Ludmila Smirnova) and / or the’s organs is zhi @ mail.ru (Tatiana A Jidkova).

Hurry! Its question you can ask until the end of September

Can already be question ask? Or until quite? :)

Julietta wrote:

It can be question ask? Or until quite?

Can already be :), the Lunar month to the same began.

Comrades ASTRODOMOVTsY! Me not will with the evening Sunday’s drama (19 April) until the evening Crash (21 April), this in the best case.

The next number our program after fire struck blocarea computer :) as system blew, show up :jumping:

Радуга wrote:

. The next number our program after fire struck blocarea computer

Mars with Uranus in tranzitakh, is called, closely talked.

. Or Good week :)

Linen, and registered users is very 200, exactly. :flag:

Yes! :mybb:

Respected inhabitants and Visitors Forum! Since 1 February 2010on our Forum introduced into new rules advise. Now national consultation in offices our astrologers and divination in podforume Liudmila Smirnova will pay-per-view:

- astrological national consultation - 300 rub. You can ask one question (for 300 Br) within national consultation there size, all the rest your requests phased manner with the astrologer individually within full-fledged, a private, a paid consultation on appropriate rates.

- divinationhave Liudmila Smirnova - 100 Br

Numbers Yandex-purses identifies a in the signatures Elena Rainbow before, of Tatiana Zhidkovoy, Liudmila Smirnova.

Thank you for attention!

I have been demonized by here with initiative and write this announcement because, that hostess this siteitself this never will make. Circumstances alia so, that in eve New Deal year Regina received heavy trauma hands and in fact now temporarily netrudosposobna.

Moreover, it requires costly operation and treatment. T. E. This the kind the situation, in which alone man not cope - little moreover, that need to find means on treatment, so and, Sitting in hospital, loss any opportunity their on their own earn. Tatiana says, that with the help close people and relatives sum on operation to shag it,. But under this need to same still on something to live! Need to all so same pay for apartment, for phone and light, need to still than something eat, in late all.

I only ask that as to those, who personally familiar with counterpart Tatiana (modicum in the real life, modicum in virtuale), so and to those, who simply anonymously enjoys its services - reads forecasts, signed on the hoax and regularly awaits new issues. Can be how many anywhere fret on imperfection world, scold government and unscrupulous personalities, questioning god candles or Chicxulub impact wave of indignation, only hardly have well particular human from this something will change - drugs for free him all also no one not releases the. So, as the saying goes, “better help materially. ”

No lists willing I stack not d, and sheets, too, no one not need, the more me. All, that you can do, you have there are already. Number Tanya Yandex-purse is specified she has in signature. On anyone case dub cartoons for his here: 41001388097805.

You can reward its for work, you can extend it hand aid.
As to do further, decide only you themselves.
Life short, and only in our power do its slightly warmer.

Girls, if who still not in rate:

3 March 2011 Thursday with 18 :0 0 until 20 :0 0 minutes Moscow Time

Open for Windows, Veronika Tkachenko

“Spring, fashions and individuality! ”

On webinar Veronica will share with us their condemn and know-how notions, which will help our women, yes and men, too,, become more attractive, better navigate in matters fashion and of style.

There is known goes: Important stylists for Your money select for you such a clothes, that would like wear themselves. In our case the only committed the face of are you themselves, and only from you depends, in what form you want to cast what your the chance of individuality.

All answers on questions about image ,-style, staff the wardrobes, selection accessories we find in individual horoscope was right. Veronica Tkachenko would teach you enjoy these unique instrument.

Listeners vebinara would gain practical advice about how,

- as find adequate ways reflex its individuality,

- as correctly, without excesses combine fashion and style “in one vial ”

- when is worth to follow change in vogue, and when better limiting itself to minimal wardrobe;

- as of well-renew its closets;

- as stack kits and ship types- wet accessories.

The most active listeners, admirers have fashion and astrology would gain opportunity engage in a fashionable Astrological Club (MAC). Meet Spring fashionable and beautiful!

Logon on for Windows, here

I already await the. Join! Then can be will discuss :flag:

Last edited by Morozz (Mar 3 2011 12:16:45)

Respected forumchane! In force series of causes (objective and subjective) I abandon band Astrodome. And himself he will renovated (until it is unclear in what side). In mind this I have question to those, who not was able to complete taxable course on tranzitam with Anna Eduardovnoy. Oboznachtes please, to I was able with it contact and you have been able to end course, until here will go changes.

And I with you leave, thank you for valuable communication. Hope, that you have all develops a and I have, too,. Kind regards!

Respected forumchane! :) As questions on topic continue to do in lichku, then I decided write here, for all lest not be much more widespread. Nothing not happened, all in order, even can be said, that remarkable. Say so, the main cause of my departure is the need transition on a new level. I have arose the need concentrate on basic things. On forum and communication simply lacks time and energy. In gender-forces something to do I not becomes, and demand your on maintaining those and basic work, which brings money, I more not can. So, naturally, I pick a basic work. Now I have will its personal site, on which I despite concentrate:

http://elena-raduga.ucoz.ru/ (forum there not is envisaged :))

Now about Astrodome. He will continue to work, until in retailing regime, then - not know. Adminskie rights now have of Tatiana and Liudmila. Anne Ellinger Eduardovne I will convey about those who not graduated course (until oboznachilsya only one person). Comrades expensive, who still with course not graduated, post in topic, pliz. D it call, cyrillic speaking to end training (before questions, immediately I’d say, that she, too, not plans to to return here).

Respected forumchane! Forum is closed, so as he run out themselves. Until he still will preserved (until discoveries corporate site). So you can again turn to ponravivshimsya you materials and simply copy their itself (script on ban copying) I removed. Thank you all, who was with us all of this time! Wish you further successful EMU of knowledge astrology. Let us are happy to see you on our site.

Lena, thank you for increasingly, that was in Forum in for 4 with plus years. Sometimes looked in here, to revere interesting discuss or same simply relax.
Luck in new efforts!

Tanya, thank you for good words :surprise:

Lenochka, not will mask, very, it is a pity that you leave the Astrodome. This cute home created by you, in which was gone many energy, historians, and heat. Privlyokshiy to itself "on a wisp" interesting interlocutors, associates, which helped also arriving in forum new content, encouraging his development (of course same thanks to what you want approach many leadership, ability ask right direction :).
But increasingly naturally and around the its time. Apparently it is time change - might transition on a new level :).
So, that I congratulate "with transition" and aspiration to eight new the pinnacle :flag:
FS: On Forum incurred valuable material and (as me seems) he vy mozhete vyuchit angliyskiy and can be useful and for "families" and for those, who can even "wander in, while walking along central in space RUNET" :rolleyes:

Lerochka, thank you for good words, but forum themselves day, he simply already no one needs.

Радуга wrote:

but forum themselves day, he simply already no one needs.

Lena, you of course hostess site, and you can do with him as you wish. But on Forum participated not only you, Many forces and helping heat in him have invested Ludmila and Tatiana, which until now conducts on it its share. So that think, you could would predvoritelno conduct public poll above than declare, that forum day themselves. As you say, you get off on a new level, and forum only in a burden for, so let forum will try survive without you. Think can be was would give him chance.
To the same site and forum this as would your built, let lives it!

Николай wrote:

But on Forum participated not only you, Many forces and helping heat in him have invested Ludmila and Tatiana, which until now conducts on it its share. So that think, you could would predvoritelno conduct public poll above than declare, that forum day themselves. As you say, you get off on a new level, and forum only in a burden for, so let forum will try survive without you. Think can be was would give him chance.

Nikolai, you Perhaps not quite in rate events, but my been theater already ended. And I agree with Lena, that forum gradually lost and day themselves. In general, in end we threesome came to common solving about closing Forum and gather all the activity on creating site.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » News » Announcement