Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » News » Announcement

Announcement

Posts 21 to 28 of 28

Николай wrote:

you could would predvoritelno conduct public poll above than declare, that forum day themselves.

Nikolai, above than to speak of public poll, let us turn to facts. When here the last time you had themes and suit fully fledged research astrological those and discussion? On their own, on interesting you material, making own conclusions and providing interesting facts? When this was in the last time? The new arivals yes, willingly postili themes. But he need engage separately, and if to call things their names, their need was advise within Forum, i.e. spend time, forces, concentration of attention and all of this to do gratuitously. On all of this I have no nor desires, nor resources. audace me, they not will engage no one. So above than to speak of public poll well was would analyze level of passivity astrologers. Why I must this to do provided, that the entire this influencing Biding my I virtually one? And believe me, above than zavyait, that forum day themselves, I very long thought. But facts - thing stubborn and you themselves you can watch all renewal those in different sections.

Николай wrote:

let forum will try survive without you. Think can be was would give him chance.

I gave him chance. Initially was intention so and do: Withdraw with those, to other here remained. But not passed and weeks after my departure here began bargaining of and disassembly lowest mogul. Who Needs me his leave? That here will further? You can to answer?

Татьяна wrote:

gather all the activity on creating site.

In sense establishing a new site, or modernization already existing?

Николай wrote:

in sense establishing a new site

A new. The old closed already year as and a half, that, too, no one observed.

Радуга wrote:

When here the last time you had themes and suit fully fledged research astrological those and discussion? On their own, on interesting you material, making own conclusions and providing interesting facts? When this was in the last time?

Criticism and claims accept, its opinion putting not d, so as simply not want to intercede in polemics with you. In first would still lose to, second not want expense you nastroeniee.
But in is that forum gradually zatukh, in some least (opredelyate for themselves themselves) is to blame and hostess.
Lena only am asking you without scores.

Николай wrote:

the Honey Roast and territorial accept

This not criticism and not claims, this appeal to facts. I have no desires no one to criticize and express claims. Contrary, this me with different sides they were voiced. And the, that Astrodome transformed in office, and with everything hand, Nikolai, that I foot in Propulsion Came, and the, that I have unhealthy attitude to intellectual property. For all of these I see only one thing - this consumer attitude.

Николай wrote:

But in is that forum gradually zatukh, in some least (opredelyate for themselves themselves) is to blame and hostess.

Nikolai, let us we now without generalizations, well? Tell, in than specifically personally Iis to blame personally before you?

Николай wrote:

Lena only am asking you without scores.

Yes ah what grievances, Nikolai? All conclusions I already long made, all digestive juices gets to and had.

Николай wrote:

Here is this accurately unfair the indictment! Contrary, the only man, who supported forum UNINTERRUPTED was Lena.

Радуга wrote:

and with everything hand, Nikolai, that I foot in Propulsion Came, and the, that I have unhealthy attitude to intellectual property.

Lena, in my about this we with you chatting away comfortably in lichke, but if you possible along here these words, then need their view in the context.

Радуга wrote:

Nikolai, let us we now without generalizations, well? Tell, in than specifically personally I is to blame personally before you?

Lena, think, have us with you there is no nor any personal accounts, we with you long are familiar and I plokhovo you never desired. Simply now grant my full its opinion, because me not indefinitely.

Татьяна wrote:

That this accurately unfair the indictment!

Tatiana, yes I not obvinyayu- simply grant my full its opinion.
And me not like the, that Interest in Closing Forum Lena puts the main cause of, neaktivnost forums. Stuck lead analogiyu- have hospitable pani in House always fun. And who is to blame, that in House guests all less and less? (I not mean your with swears aktsii- this after all quite another)
That same need to blame guests, that not active?
Can lead the has changed have pani, can she “has moved in gap ” existed ” and Visitors it now not interesting since. There can be so simply and say. However, you after all now, too, hostess.

Last edited by Николай (Mar 24 2011 15:58:02)

Николай wrote:

I'll try lead analogiyu- have hospitable pani in House always fun. And who is to blame, that in House guests all less and less? That same need to blame guests, that not active?

Here is-is about! And I came to addition view :) efforts pokupaete two stamp your feet - three prikhlopa! Veselila little. I same say: Attitude consumer. And now still and the search for a scapegoat. It turns out, I same still and is to blame.

In general, Nikolai, you perishing me pardon, but conversation this I believe meaningless and continue to his more not want.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » News » Announcement