Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Questions about children

Questions about children

Posts 1 to 20 of 31

Questions their you can here park.

Cities in the, and their can be take advantage of-? :question:

Галина wrote:

Nina.doc, and their can be take advantage of-?

Of course! Await the issues.

Can be me? Like would know as will add up have my son relations with the first as a teacher?

Ludmila, bountiful time days :)
Can be and me participate in stocks? Very interestingly, that can "say" maps in respect child themes. And question can be any (free wording)?

Last edited by Lero4ka (Sep 3 2008 11:20:39)

Cities in the, question about elder Son. Want, that would he began Sweetheart, but not can find the right speech and incentives. And himself he at all nowhere not is tearing, sits for leave the computer on cut in game and looks films, and free time there is! So here is question far his to channel and as sway?

Lero4ka wrote:

very interestingly, that can "say" maps in respect child themes. And question can be any (free wording)?

Let us so: You kindly insert so, as make, and I if will be needed, 'm going to ask qualifying questions. Well? :)

Lud_mila wrote:

Let us so: You kindly insert so, as make, and I if will be needed, 'm going to ask qualifying questions. Well?

Well :) Let's try it so: In fix child (son) can achieve the biggest success (direction activities) or development any abilities needs paid attention for disclosure potential? :rolleyes:

Ludmila,
I have question pro my son. In than I can him help, and in than me not hinder?

Татьяна wrote:

You can me? Like would know as will add up have my son relations with the first as a teacher?

Tatiana, I slightly changed question, denoting term 1 year, camping on K. Not that Spain might wonder on too common questions. So, here is what emerged. Most a curious, that both maps experienced from circle Gemini coven, that as times says about sphere training (3 at home).
As your son will treat the first therapist - Pestryy pied piper– your son may come under influence the teacher, too,, but perhaps this always so and is happening have children. Influence will be very important and strong, with son not can critically assess its personality. So not need to to believe what he about it tells whether this laudatory or excessive profanity speech. Will his, likely, will be stopped in its tracks its prestige, argue to it he not can.
As programmer to him - Actor– programmer will to demonstrate its the importance of, significance of, in than something dramatiziruya its behavior. Grandstanding, camping on E. Can scold sake of sustain their credibility, plus to other on kind of put. But of evil on heart of keep not will, not worth to fear mischief-making with its hand. Its behavior – this, likely, window dressing, bravado and not moreover.
, uh, pulled out another map showing relations between them, this map The Challenge. It seems, that son will scream pressure from the teacher, too,, to fight for their autonomy, challenge it. If on this soil will emerge conflict, he will open, blooms, but short. Judging by all three cards, a boy should not openly to dissent, forge the It comes. This will be homes, in the form of complaining mother on teachers. Still times emphasize, that programmer not zloblivaya essentially, and more actress.

Галина wrote:

Nina.doc, question about elder Son. Want, that would he began Sweetheart, but not can find the right speech and incentives. And himself he at all nowhere not is tearing, sits for leave the computer on cut in game and looks films, and free time there is! So here is question far his to channel and as sway?

Galina, trust me, nothing good from our "good realizations" Lukoil relatively children not goes. Person should want to precisely himself. So question let set differently. And at all in your case best discover reason reluctance that either to do son. And then watch, that his can stimulate on activities. After all motivation for the - this basis activities. One forces wriggle bag money, and another power, thank, or stick, in late all.
Gal, you pereformuliruy question, please. Or you wanted to know as you on him can sway?

There is no there is no. Cities in the. I not want seek tunes under which he will and-dance stuff out! I want understand as to forge mutual understanding, as right building before him their knowledge and experience. And most importantly yes. Precisely motivation for the his personal. He here me reproached in unsurprisingly, he was focus on maintaining music, but he with him drama precisely because, that this requires cash inputs and not small, and I have he beg more could not. I in of shock slightly, because has always given him and on guitar and on rehearsals, and this not little was, it is understandable, that money need even more
. But me not consumes. And even me seems, that if man what the very wants, then will find way to earn on this. And he responded, that here is and awaits-until himself will gain after the end of the Institute and then again will address music! And my attempts explain, that his playing seat for leave the computer on not brings his to goal, and distances not-helped! :canthearyou: :huh:: '(Replies-and that me now to do?!
And indeed - that? I in have seemed frozen the second day :tired:

Thank you, Nina.doc. Until like son programmer likes, and she like his praises. But time, of course, still little passed. We shall-will see, that will further.

Lero4ka wrote:

In fix child (son team) can achieve the biggest success (direction activities) or development any abilities needs paid attention for disclosure potential?

For your son are dealt a pretty map See here. She has an ambivalent nature of, camping on K. On a map are portrayed 2 figures - man and woman. This map unites in itself Yang and aspect dominates, but man and woman look in different hand, so your a boy can realize one of its talents in full measure. I submit, that this will spring precisely with somehow purely man’s quality, any a man’s sphere activities. In this sphere he can argue themselves popravu, with in his individual, special manner.
Lero4ka, me would from you need a flip the link, to together population this direction. To receive an answer. :)

Ludmila, Merci Pour le huge for accomplished the work, for cooperation :flag:

Lud_mila wrote:

To your son are dealt a pretty map See here.

Here is'm and think, to this could be? :question: But, theme for reflections …

Lud_mila wrote:

Lero4ka, me would from you need a flip the link, to together population this direction.

Here arises several assumptions. Ludmila let us seek together :)

Lud_mila wrote:

She has an ambivalent nature of, camping on K. On a map are portrayed 2 figures - man and woman.

Male, active the beginning of - the Sun and female, passive - Long. Have him the Sun in connecting with the Moon in Ovne :rolleyes: can hence and ambivalence. He has pursuit activity, to liderskim positions, but external his manifestations of - a shy and timid (Long upr.1d)

Lud_mila wrote:

This map unites in itself Yang and aspect dominates, butman and woman look in different hand, so your a boy can realize one of its talents in full measure.

This suggests on raznonapravlennost two energies, with one hand, this may be as razbalansirovka, with the other, as a manifestation of, the greatest evidence of one of them (activity or passivity). The sun more a strong (in Ovne in ekzaltatsii) Chinese system. 2D. (Expression of abilities and talents) and its. In Ovne have him Stelium from 5 planets - the Sun, Long, Mars, Saturn and retro Merk. In Ovne and kuspid 11d. Perhaps as more active expression of abilities and talents precisely in group activities? Perhaps that and close entourage and training play their role.

Lud_mila wrote:

I submit, that this will spring precisely with somehow purely man’s quality, any a man’s sphere activities. In this sphere he can argue themselves popravu, with in his individual, special manner.

Direction activities as times will change, 10-11 years - transition in the teenage period. A reorientation with leading activities -poznavatelnoy on communication on interests (which can change. Development identity.
. He Hypnotizes karate (in general the male sport,, too, promotes have the purely smoking, qualities. Moreover, emerge results. For example, today on train, his injected as the best (under meeting any the wide, this his "lends wings", lends confidence, boosts motivation.
Stimulate expression of activity? Not squeezing it, seek to more actively to express themselves?

Last edited by Lero4ka (Sep 19 2008 06:33:58)

Ludmila, not know as is called this map, but here is looking on it, even arose thought – man and woman although and look in different directions, but increasingly ??? are holding onto hands … can increasingly ???, this the need learn to manage energies sun and moon? Displaying its activity in the outside world, more listen and to his domestic? He past test on psychic ability to – outcome has now issued – ability to to had clairvoyant, can is worth develop and this direction?

Wrote I wrote, and computer all you. :( Greetings retro-Old. Ah, stuck restore thought.

Lero4ka wrote:

Proyavlyaya its activity in the outside world, more listen and to his domestic? He past test on psychic ability to – outcome has now issued – ability to to had clairvoyant, can is worth develop and this direction?

If we's try connect the scored map and horoscope your son, then is obtained all-??? emphasis on active, male, the Solar side life. Filled Aries send a us on an archetype of the Warrior, men, fighter. So for your son au naturelle Fuehrer ovnovskie quality of: Are sorevnovatelnost, current, struggle for leadership and camping on D.

Of course if view harmonious personality, she has all in the balance of, but in life unfortunately not always so is obtained. By advancing their strong hand, we can and weak devoted. Those respects in a Ovne not very comfortably, environment too unpredictable for it. Domestic von life your child can be sometimes too intense, issue steam through sport, karate in particular, very suited for him. There is ability to to had clairvoyant - perfectly! Here importantly, to he himself diary. Not listen to Aries of strangers councils, so say the to channel can be and in this direction. Only hardly this will become for him the main affair life.

Lud_mila wrote:

Only hardly this will become for him the main affair life.

Will explain why. Such a strong kardinalnost in particular need to as something implement. As? Through action, active activities. If would he was able connect spiritual life with activity, then this was would as times for him. To mind battlegroups art with elements dynamic meditations. Without movement him will bored, quickly have had enough.

Crazy’s organs is mila, and me watch can be? I one with its question neokhvachennaya has remained: |

Ludmilla, so much thank you! :flag:

Lud_mila wrote:

If we's try connect the scored map and horoscope your son, then is obtained all-??? emphasis on active, male, the Solar side life.

Here is after all as interestingly is obtained, that maps symbolically reflect goroskopicheskie testimony :cool:

Lud_mila wrote:

Razvivaya their strong hand, we can and weak devoted.

Let us more include owing moments :)

Lud_mila wrote:

those respects in a Ovne not very comfortably, environment too unpredictable for it. Domestic von life your child can be sometimes too intense

Yes, here us. , that--oh, fail will engage we quite not bad listeners, always strongly is experiencing: '(Until tears.

Lud_mila wrote:

1425 importantly, to he himself diary.

Javadxan, only here is this desire fear. Long not succeed :D Aries in one word. Think, ekstrosensorika increasingly ??? not for him, the Sun with vami "is disguising."

Lud_mila wrote:

If would he was able connect spiritual life with activity, then this was would as times for him.

Me would, too, this like ;)

Lud_mila wrote:

battlegroups art with elements dynamic meditations. Without movement him will bored, quickly have had enough.

:jumping:
Ludmila, even times thank you for the answer, for what made my assumptions :love:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Questions about children