Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Questions about children

Questions about children

Posts 21 to 31 of 31

Julietta wrote:

crazy’s organs is mila, and me watch can be? I one with its question neokhvachennaya has remained

Necessarily'll take a look, simply at work forum poorly works, and homes found late.

Julietta wrote:

Ludmilla, I have question pro my son. In than I can him help, and in than me not hinder?

Juliette, sorry, that you so much wait had to. , uh, pulled out I you all-??? maps on your question. Here is that ‘: In than help - Inquisition was (Epiphanius / a Sagittarius), in than not hinder - Golden girls (a Taurus / by). Is obtained, that you him you can help a little more tolerant to treat others people, to their view. Correctly to respond to criticism, condemnation and discussion his in collective. T. E. You can him help deal in relations with teachers are, peers. And hinder it seems need not in matters relations with a balancing reproductive, he in this and himself the doc's. In matters external species you him, too, weak assistant (though this surprisingly for me, usually mother as times and podskazchik in these issues). Is obtained, that he you have and is a clever and a handsome for this map :) 1425 him and help not need to.
Forum complex those, that there is no feedback. Well would was, to you me correcting, Juliette!

Ludmilla, thank you!
This OK forum, not individual consultation, so nice, that all same found time for me!
And can be watch -70 maps? Sometimes something interesting can be feel (me Galina dealt on Different issue).

Lud_mila wrote:

in than help - Inquisition was (Epiphanius / a Sagittarius), in than not hinder - Golden girls (a Taurus / by). Is obtained, that you him you can help a little more tolerant to treat others people, to their view. Correctly to respond to criticism, condemnation and discussion his in collective. T. E. You can him help deal in relations with teachers are, peers.

With this agree. Relations with teachers are have us difficult go. With hard amenable to control, discipline initially poorly recognized.
With peers, too, Short and sweet. Friends little. In the classroom at all there is no, on-my. Sometimes emerge.
And that means Epiphanius-a Sagittarius? Planet in these svoystva? Maiden -pustaya, In like him too? Pluto in 9 House (as times teacher).

About opposite gender -zadatki such there is :) But he a small still. And at all Venus in 5 House without intense aspects of -laskovyy.
About external species as something strange to read :) Perhaps, this in the future will? Until if I not'll take a look, goes in school in a dirty-torn and camping on D. Every day need to clothes inspect. In the first classroom case was comical and sad. Winter on the street he in warm striped pants walking, and then in school already school wore. I one evening not look at his clothes, something is tired. In a result he in school a host day walking in trousers, rasporotykh on enhanced lateral casing virtually from below relevance to. Have them what something venue in this day even was. I then long all office-, that ironed him with morning straitjacket, but since forgotten watch trousers.
Taurus-by. In Taurus - the Sun, Mercury, Saturn. In the Twins - Long.

Lud_mila wrote:

Well, that he you have and is a clever and a handsome for this map

Ah what same mother abandons such a glee? :love:

Last edited by Julietta (Oct 1 2008 15:28:02)

Juliette - I the first time :) This is the French something :) Usually Julia. One times have been proved wrong - wrote with two Lukashenka's behavior is, yes so and has remained with so Estonian option :)

Julietta wrote:

Juliette - I the first time :) This is the French something :) Usually Julia. One times have been proved wrong - wrote with two Lukashenka's behavior is, yes so and has remained with so Estonian option :)

And I French in school taught ;), so what brought back.

Maps Bohrmann insert. On them you will see signs Epiphanius / a Sagittarius - this Inquisition was, and on a map Golden girls - Taurus / by. Interpretation carte unites any 2 archetype., mark if, planet.

Zoom

Zoom

On the first map realized roughly so: Responsibility for their actions. Ah not love we words: Need to!
Ah and that concerns pleasure in life - this accurately: Hinder not need to - himself will find :)

Dobryi day the situation such a I have there is daughter but one our with husband familiar looked on our hands and said that have us will two children even said when. Question such perhaps whether this change or this fate and if written two the nor far from this not avoid?

Катерина wrote:

Dobryi day the situation such a I have there is daughter but one our with husband familiar looked on our hands and said that have us will two children even said when. Question such perhaps whether this change or this fate and if written two the nor far from this not avoid?

Your question applies to astrological consultation. Need build your horoscope and analyze his, to do forecast on the future. All of this implies quite 2D panoramic work, naturally, not free. Maps can help in current situation. I with them’ve worked more in terms of analysis, Council, decision problems, choice from possible options and camping on D. Forecast'm on him, but only short-term.

And if look away from astrology and carte, and to answer purely ZhITEYSKI, then any situation perhaps reorient the, change. For this need large desire to and enough personal forces and energy. :)

Thank you) for the answer boom to think)

Lud_mila
Dobryi evening with is new I) and with is new with the same theme) WeIl, I ask how many will cost consultation about how will whether have us the second child (if possible learned would gender) and as me themselves to wage with daughter perishing very signature she I have is growing. Still question for worrisome read more money only on yandeks- might and all?

Hello. Only register and have been arguing deal. I toured many sites and no one me not responded normally on question, which me very worries. I 4 year not can become pregnant. Every "astrologer" says on ways. Can here there is man, which will give the answer, and the I already hope has lost. Will whether I have children. Was born 24 04 1985. In 16.58. City a bitter. With respect Catherine

Last edited by екатерина 1985 (Aug 23 2012 01:51:31)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » A mirror Bible » Questions about children