Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » Astrology HISTORY revenues In INSTlTUTE

Astrology HISTORY revenues In INSTlTUTE

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Astrology HISTORY revenues In INSTlTUTE

Had a good days all! :flag: I wanted to share their condemn for regal sky this summer in ties with the end of the schools my critiques alike and for working in institution.
Date birth 28 March 1991 In 23 hours Propulsion Brest (Belarus). In a flight. Time lives in Moscow.
Kuspid 9 homes in the Twins, his Chinese system. Mercury 26 on May sec. Propulsion Changed his movement on reverse. Daughter wrote mandatory Examination on Russian and math 28 on May and 4 June sec. Propulsion, the results of which proved a bit below what, than we expected. Modicumscores and matched the starsheklassnika, but for revenues in institution without exam their it turned out not enough. (Other exams in school she passed her successfully.) Had to surrender under or still exam on information science, not despite gold medal. Mercury At Chabysh 2005 and began a direct movement 19 June. To this time all exams in school were Daniz.
Daughter filed documents in three subject read. The first exam in two subject read was appointed on 16 July in 10 morning. On the eve daughter strongly suffered before exam and in ties with the need choice, far go on exam. In tranzitakh on this day: Third. Mercury in 9 House in of increasing to only for concrete. Sun in 6 House, third. Venus (blood regardless horoscope) in soed. With only for concrete. Jupiter in 10 House, third. Jupiter in soed. With only for concrete. Famous Neptune Fountain - in 3 House, third. The sun in soed. With only for concrete. MC and trigone with third. The official. At night on the eve exam third. Moon general birth / her moon, and also birth opposition organizing in 3 House Mars in 9 House and only for concrete. Trin organizing Mercury (Chinese system. 9 at home). This translated strongest mother in his stomach, which had to sack in for 2 hours all available for me ways (spazmolitiki, analgetiki, exercise rehabilitation therapy). Most interesting, with pain managed cope, when all transit soed. Moon third. - organizing only for concrete. from Orbisa!
The next exam was 24 July.
Third. Mercury in soed. With Uhl in 10 House in of increasing to only for concrete. Old, third. The sun in soed. Could we talk from Jupiter in 10 House. In a result the apparently less complex option quests, which wrote on 86 key from 100 (modicum could and on all 100. Just earningscores for Examination and exam allowed to do on the chosen should in engineering (on budget!
On to NII were published 3 August. Venus third. (Blood regardless horoscope) did trine to only for concrete. Old (Chinese system. 9 at home) and sekstil to Mars in 9 House.
Here is such a history :writing:

Marina, thank you for valuable and interesting surveillance :flag: especially availability of pro in the delegation.
Wish of lively student years! :cool: Perhaps be, someone still will share condemn on the subject?

Marina, interesting surveillance! Need to and me, too, write down our predekzamenatsionnye tranzity. Will make unkind! I congratulate with start a new-at university year! Successes in schooling by!

Large Merci Pour le, girls! :love:

Last edited by Marina (Sep 5 2008 21:39:12)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Art glee: New and traditional methods » Astrology HISTORY revenues In INSTlTUTE