Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Khorarnaya astrology » Take whether me on work?

Take whether me on work?

Posts 1 to 20 of 63

All hello!
Charter from had I are so concerned about look for work. Proposals were different, but the basic problem of our time not in is, to money many earn (this perhaps), and so to time was for own interests. I.e. for me the main value was not resource money, and resource time. And here is me walking on our urban site for needed to counteract such change Rodionov House, in which requires the manager in office, wages a small (though on measure of our cities and not small, the average, say so), and clock work (attention!) with 10 until 15. About! This the, that I need, - think I and, not postponing deal in a long Pandora, of walking on sounding. Remarkably me the, that Publishing House House contains the Yushukan in 3-'s storey independent this goth osobyanike with acute triangular with, within corded wooden staircase. People a bit. The atmosphere-disposed. To the same the publishing house (all OK birth element. In general, lusted after I there work! Attention, khorar: uppity whether me on work?31 August 2008, 19 :22: 20, Sochi, ASTs 26 have. Today I learned outcome interview. Who Needs interestingly homilies his, too, to know.

Lena, as nor fact, I have is obtained "there is no."
Watch, coming from indicators: Kverent (ASTs) 26 have, Chinese system. Saturn, kvezit (work, as understand, now work as such have you there is no) 6, Long.
Aspect of Saturn and moon already raspavshiysya, do conclusion, that the result, on moment quests issue, certain and not in s favor.

- khorar septenerom, if what.

About! :flag: I not for good reason endured wide this khorar here. Tanja, I can you have more news, his viewed still 3 of experienced astrologer, in including and SAM Yuri Viktorovich :) :mybb: Answer negative gave all three. There modicum septener, modicum not septener. The latest aspect of moon - squaring with to Dis. However (attention!) the answer positive. Here is this something and it is unclear. The only condition: I get out 15 September, so as staffer on "my" place predisposition of precedence 2 weeks. As in some tense from-for khorara I has clarified its, nourished German, accurately? Me said: Yes, we decided stop on your reservations, take a walk still week, and 15 th our current reactive model--you come with files. Forging will as been paved, in general, on realevents until nothing not foreshadows evils :)
Need to here still say, that subject employment has already laid a solar eclipse. It --something in 4 house and made opposition to natalnoy those respects in 10 st and trigon to Saturn devouring his children in 11 / 12, i.e. on the idea of must be any the emotional dissatisfactions and adaptation to these conditions, but in the same time support through trine to Saturn devouring his children: Support leadership, discipline, planning and camping on D. And today precise trigon the Sun-Jupiter in tranzitakh, which be affect natalnoe the Sun in 6 forge the Here is such affairs :)
Yes! Here is still that! In solyare in this time included 9 th house. Think, that importantly not to backdoor to itself negativnm thinking shoals any. And the, if regulation wait catch, he and will happen necessarily.

Радуга wrote:

Tanja, I can you have more news, his viewed still 3 of experienced astrologer, in including and SAM Yuri Viktorovich Answer negative gave all three.

Ah hope me you not of the crop to over- astrologers, in khorare I still the ass-wipe. I you spoke of possibility, that you routing on meeting. Think, is worth view relationship future employer-candidate, as partnership, camping on E. On homes 1-7. And here signifikatory clear the Sun goes to Grocer you Saturn devouring his children. But interpretation consequences less the cordial Long, indeed passing through opposition with retro-Uranus, makes squaring to retro-Pluto.

Upiterus wrote:

Nu hope me you not of the crop to over- astrologers

Classify, classify. :flirt:

Upiterus wrote:

you spoke of possibility, that you routing on meeting.

Yes, spoke. Still Pluto in category: Of st of tie with lifetime of projects.

Upiterus wrote:

But interpretation consequences less the cordial Long, indeed passing through opposition with retro-Uranus, makes squaring to retro-Pluto.

This should be something from series of "say the stelyat, yes rigidly sleep." D keep in rate!

Upiterus

A here signifikatory clear the Sun goes to Grocer you Saturn devouring his children.

Saw this aspect of, but the Sun burns Saturn, that technically not promises much. Saturn the Cold planet on its nature and proximity to Sun for it with-cut affective.

There is still 120with hand organic, but Jupiter retrograden and in signs where weakened, in the Goat, so even position in House its joy, in 11 st House maps, not can fully choking off other instructions, which has targeted for annihilation a long.

Радуга wrote:

But (attention!) the answer positive. Here is this something and it is unclear. The only condition: I get out 15 September

Ah 15’s September still not has come ;)

Астролог wrote:

ah 15’s September still not has come

And the. Especially if given, that in this day all transit the Sun combine with my natalnym to Dis, and Long about noon shapes with him same opposition :)

A bit not in subject, but interestingly, Rainbow, and how many publishing houses exists in all times in your city of?

Юра wrote:

how many publishing houses exists in all times in your city of?

Publishing houses strictures per se at all there is no, city something a small, not edge and not regional scale. There is their publishing sections under University, under Bashelis. Ah and as would all. So I itself somebody when learned that there is the Publishing house magazine pro business.

Радуга wrote:

especially if given, that in this day all transit the Sun combine with my natalnym to Dis, and Long about noon shapes with him same opposition

In any homes planet and whatever manage?

Астролог wrote:

in any homes planet and whatever manage?

The sun in 6 st, manages 4, 5. Pluto in 5 st, Chinese system. 7 st, Long in 10 st, Chinese system. 3 st

Ah here is, on aspects the 15th-fucking-of Sep. Quite possibly offensive vzaimoneponimaniya with a potential superiors

Rainbowluckon 15.09.2008 - let all desires granted,
Nor though nor on that :flag: :flag: :flag:

Thank you :) Tomorrow update my :writing:

All Hi! In general in the first time life by I on astrology and went in gothic a. You will strongly be surprised, but all simply super :jumping: First worker day me very grassroots.

I congratulate! :cool: :flag:

Радуга wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi! In general in the first time life by I on astrology and went in gothic a. You will strongly be surprised, but all simply super First worker day me very grassroots.

I congratulate and wish luck in the new crusade! :)

Thank you :)

Flax, I not realized, why and whom you by?! And that for a such?

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Khorarnaya astrology » Take whether me on work?