Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Khorarnaya astrology » Take whether me on work?

Take whether me on work?

Posts 21 to 40 of 63

Галина wrote:

And that for a such?

I there now’ve worked :) Perhaps zafotkayu. There still patio there is :insane:

Галина wrote:

Len, I not realized, why and whom you by?!

On astrology by :) although, perhaps, for good reason. First day this still not the whole career. Although a pity lose such a great place. The collective very grassroots, environment business, but what something raskreposchennaya, not pressing. Galya, to fully understand about than speech, start cooperating to read first this subject :playful:

Rainbow, you can be then congratulate with a new work!
Goes, khorar was ??? interpreted in.

Астролог wrote:

Rainbow attachment, you can be then congratulate with a new work!

Merci Pour le

Астролог wrote:

So, basically, khorar was ??? interpreted in.

Ah first, still sooner about than something to speak after one weeks work. And second, ??? interpretirovannyy khorar this sometimes better, than is true interpretirovannyy. Because allows understand where mistakes. But at all, precisely on this khoraru there is some puzzling.

Радуга wrote:

Nu first, still sooner about than something to speak after one weeks work

Not sooner. After all question you that: "Take whether me on work?." As only you terminally took (camping on E. After 15 of Sep) - means response to khorar YES

Радуга wrote:

A second, ??? interpretirovannyy khorar this sometimes better, than is true interpretirovannyy

Hardly "better" ;)
Rather, pouchitilnee. Indeed, this khorar helpful analyze.

Астролог wrote:

How only you terminally took (camping on E. After 15 of Sep) - means response to khorar YES

I have trial term until 15 October, so that still perhaps :) Truth, relations already alia and highly comfortable, Borjigins I there quickly and easily, so, frankly, think, that also known as Term this mere formality that not have significant influence.

Радуга wrote:

Wu me trial term until 15 October, so that still perhaps

Then then here it is important that you called word "take" in issue

Астролог wrote:

then then here it is important that you called word "take" in issue

Yes there is no, this as times no matter! Simple a philistine, by asking question, hardly in mind shares process on stages of, then as real event precisely from stages and consists.

Радуга wrote:

Simple a philistine, by asking question, hardly in mind shares process on stages of

Ah the simple a philistine, not an astrologer ;)

Астролог wrote:

Nu the simple a philistine, not an astrologer

Ah was asking something I question as simple a philistine, and not as an astrologer.

I.e. you imelli in view "terminally take" (after ispytat. Term)?

Астролог wrote:

What there is you imelli in view "terminally take" (after ispytat. Term)?

Astrolog, when I his was asking, then nothing in mind not had. Me Polish this theme and all. I instead asked question as a philistine, in a whole.

Rainbow
Means waiting for month, after ispyt. Term. Raskazyvayte as it there will ;)

Астролог wrote:

raskazyvayte as it there will

Sentiment :) all turned out more than suddenly! First, me took on permanent work :jumping: Secondly, not forth as today took interview :crazy: Log this a theme and there there is rubric "Discussion club." On topic numbers be satisfied with debate, by inviting there people, associated with highly question. In this time theme was connected with the fate of. Were invited: Lawyer, the pathologist and with hand of esoteric world I :writing: Marketing.by. obtain that kind not was able, so with a pathologist, do you we remained devices. Need to say, that led he themselves very on-perfect gentleman and at all discussion passed in warm peer environment :jumping: Everyone action was happening on dacha Stalin, there flooding this fireplace, brought coffee. Sit, world lively, but culturally :). On nutshell "what here unusual energy" in fireplace enclosures the flames sharply triggered. I told: "Us heard"% -) But this to word. And so all passed well! If in magazine will allow, I include although would come its (gender-days today killed in hairdresser), and in the best case the entire the text discuss. Tranzity on 15 the number of: Moon combine with casually in 12 st House + Venus on DSTs. Here is you please a new direction (esoteric model-12 house) + love and recognition surrounding world. Here is such news.

Yes, here is that still interestingly. This event "was mishandled in direction", lower compounds the Sun-Mercury, it I have --something in 6 th house and greater squaring to Mars in 9 forge the Here is and please, conservative in debate! Results all this event — see will 25 November, the upper compound form also we kvadraturu to Jupiter, but there will start natalnyy quintile the Sun-Jupiter, think, will something interesting :)

Remembering khorar on the subject about euro, want say, that Saturn in 7d - this increasingly same a sign of neradikalnosti.

Юра wrote:

Saturn in 7d - this increasingly same a sign of neradikalnosti.

And Long without appreciation :) Meanwhile not less, all over well.

Ah yes, and Long without appreciation, too, a sign of neradikalnosti. This after all means, that map cannot be view as khorarnuyu (his on question).

Радуга wrote:

с патологоанатомом мы остались наедине

ужосы нашыва гарадка :о

Юра wrote:

хочу сказать, что Сатурн в 7д - это всё же признак нерадикальности.

либо ошибок в рассчетах/интерспретации. Так же означает "астролог не компетентен"

Юра wrote:

This is after all means, that map cannot be view as khorarnuyu (his on question).

Nevertheless event happened and deviating view map this go against common sense. So opening Lyavua and are reading, that Long "without appreciation" can be an indication, that "kverentu not about than worry, because that the outcome affairs already shown themselves."What concerns Saturn in 7 st, then in this case in role astrologer stood I itself, so in this case Saturn in 7 st House not is sign of neradikalnosti. If this map the endowment stupidly-on, then contradictions as times no: Trin Jupiter-Saturn can be regarded as positive the answer, and moon "without appreciation" as the, that nothing on the way hinder not will. I even here kramolnuyu thought about how, that neither retrogradnost organic, nor position his in signs special role not play, and here is position in House - yes, substantially.

Радуга wrote:

What concerns of Saturn in 7 st, then in this case in role astrologer stood I itself, so in this case Saturn in 7 st House not is sign of neradikalnosti.

Heh, and then would all the rest of the astrologers cost to abandon interpretations. :tomato:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Khorarnaya astrology » Take whether me on work?