Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » Test ON OPREDELENIE psychic abilities

Test ON OPREDELENIE psychic abilities

Posts 1 to 20 of 26

An interesting TEST TO OPREDELENIЯ psychic abilities:
http://astraltest.com/rus/extrasensory/ … hp?step=01

Last edited by Marina (Sep 9 2008 09:36:31)

Your parameters fit usual man, hidden ability to rarely display themselves, but can be developed under flawed intention and engravings. Expense: 5237 :)

I, too,. The usual man :) Score is 5627 :rolleyes:

Me seems, here was would interestingly account for moon and Neptune in radikse :) Wu me, naprmier, Long at all no, Peregrin, in 10 st House, in Vodolee, done a couple of kvadratur and aspetom with Saturn. What perishing here intuition? :) A here is Mercury a strong, on life leaning on people on common sense. Lero4ka, and you have as?

Радуга wrote:

here was would interestingly account for moon and Neptune in radikse

Flushed-yes perishing :rolleyes: I have water in map race. So that not surprising. Moon in Vodolee in connecting could we talk from Jupiter in a 5D,
Wow, in opposition to Merck and M. with Mars, please :no: have Neptune truth all harmonious aspects of - sekstil to those respects / to Jupiter, trine to Merck and sekstil to Pluto.

Радуга wrote:

A here is Mercury a strong, on life leaning on people on common smysl.Lero4ka, and you have as?

Here is I have the as times to his Merck not so many loves :D in question

Lero4ka wrote:

Long. In opposition to Merck

Here is this, think, will to lend complexity in intuitions. I have Long, too, in Vodolee, but in M. to Old.

Lero4ka wrote:

That I have the as times to his Merck not so many loves in question

Why same? What with him problems?

Радуга wrote:

was would interestingly account for moon and Neptune in radikse

I have Long in Pisces in 8 House in Trina to Neptune sextile in 1997-in 4 House. Hence and intuitive ability to. With other hand Uranus (in the Virgin in 1 House in Trina with v in Taurus on ICJ - ability to to to mental ozareniyam. When recognized (under aid astrology) the availability of these two different channels, learned "include" and "off" their. Breathtakingly quite amusing! :cool:

Moon in opposition to Merck.

Радуга wrote:

That this, think, will to lend complexity in intuitions. I have Long, too, in Vodolee, but in M. to Old.

Opposition worked out. Difficult :disappointed:, under M. easier.

Радуга wrote:

Why same? What with him problems?

Merk in question in crippling (good, in 2gr, Chinese system-or mark and gr. The sun.
This I havemany to him claims :rolleyes:, me would like, to he been otherwise. To intellectuals themselves never Oh, just delivering) Oppoz. With the Moon very one senses, when "captured" emotions, Merk "pales" on the eyes of :dontknow: come in easiest stupor, even if something know well, simply "is blocked" on time, until emotions not subside. Its verbalikoy not always happily, despite the, that from known very often hear type "have you language well a way enough with words, have you tickles.", "This is you the to speak not you can." I his perceive otherwise. Manifests itself even always on ways, then two words link not can, then electromagnetic disclosure to-with, sorry "'s a blast." Yes and Merk even in M. with vami in 0gr. Taurus, not shoot) :canthearyou: Many mentality energy is spent in domestic terms of. Sometimes until "exit" plodding not has time :D

In addition:
Even there is feature of - increasingly need to do as something otherwise, not so as have all, find their approach (perception of, processing, the big info, here the Sun in question and Long in Vodolee the entire Merk get interrupted :rolleyes:
In traktovkakh not is strong (synthesis-Ventotene not always gets the), so as can, ouf)

Marina wrote:

Wu me Long in Pisces in 8 House in Trina to Neptune sextile in 1997-in 4 House. Hence and intuitive ability to. With other hand Uranus in The Maiden in 1 House in Trina with v in Taurus on ICJ - ability to to to mental ozareniyam. When recognized (under aid astrology) the availability of these two different channels, learned "include" and "off" their. Breathtakingly quite amusing!

Indeed breathtakingly :flag: Wu me here is signals constantly go, but me their it is difficult "recognize", I their perceive already as bills. For example, comes thought (suddenly, suddenly, it is unclear from where, been mulling quite about friend) - collection schoolmates, who can come, – my presence. On next day get invitation. Anniversary schools. Nor with moreover nor with stingy recall goes Lyushera: “If on one end an imaginary lines we'll position the any state of human, then at the other necessarily find his reason ”, putting. T in one of forums. Finish my poopoo on subject Lyushera) ah and camping on D.

Lero4ka wrote:

the northern Kurds worked out. Is difficult, under M. easier.

Nevertheless, are looking as you his well realize :) and realize.

Lero4ka wrote:

In traktovkakh not is strong (synthesis-Ventotene not always gets the)

Ah this the trouble many :) I have, too, most, so as a strong Epiphanius. Analysis without problems, and here is with synthesis jumpstart.
Lero4ka, but as you have with heart-vascular system?
On psychological terms of such aspect may to lend anxiety, volatility emotional sphere. And given fiksirovannost signs still and inflexibility in ostaivanii its perspective. Of lions here Mercury this, perhaps, fighter?

Lero4ka wrote:

simply "is blocked" on time, until emotions not subside.

I.e. or, or? Or osoznavanie, or emotions? She, and what lacks lvinomu Old? :) Perhaps he something from vodoleyskoy moon wants?

Expense 8833. Need to listen to itself.

Радуга wrote:

A given fiksirovannost signs still and inflexibility in ostaivanii its perspective. Of lions here Mercury this, perhaps, fighter?

Uuuuhhhh, even what! :blush:

Радуга wrote:

What there is or, or? Or osoznavanie, or emotions?

T. E. When emotions strongly captured, "are spiking", consciousness impaired, is becoming more slow on speed flow into processes, as would stretched,, time more requires. This as, if you with speed 120 kilometers in hour on 20 switch immediately :rolleyes:

Радуга wrote:

she, and what lacks lvinomu Old? Can he something from vodoleyskoy moon wants?

And here is here need to think :question:

Радуга wrote:

but as you have with heart-vascular system?

Ugh, Ugh, Ugh always in general the was in order. Nor Nations defects. Nor special fireworks about hearts. Years in 18-20 were proyaleniya takhikkardii, pressure "leapt", but reasons were not in heart of. During met with good doctors than (until now them grateful to. Brushed my organism and has passed course manual therapy. "Correcting" not only spine, but and entire the abdominal the cavity, the crease uterine cervix (after what was able quietly produce. And pro headaches (???????? system) at all since forgotten.
Truth in the last time (year 2 as) have become arise pain in area hearts :disappointed: this as times after a period of very strong emotional stresses that plagued Ukraine during)

Радуга wrote:

but as you have with heart-vascular system?

Ugh, Ugh, Ugh always in general the was in order. Nor Nations defects. Nor special fireworks about hearts. Years in 18-20 were proyaleniya takhikkardii, pressure "leapt", but reasons were not in heart of. During met with good doctors than (until now them grateful to. Brushed my organism and has passed course manual therapy. "Correcting" not only spine, but and entire the abdominal the cavity, the crease uterine cervix (after what was able quietly produce. And pro headaches (???????? system) at all since forgotten.
Truth in the last time (year 2 as) have become arise pain in area hearts :disappointed: this as times after a period of very strong emotional stresses that plagued Ukraine during)

Радуга wrote:

she, and what lacks lvinomu Old? Can he something from vodoleyskoy moon wants?

Here is thought :rolleyes: I'll try outline as this increasingly was happening:
1. What same wants Merk from vodoleyskoy moon? In the answer - silence. Thought no there is no (Merk "blacked out"). :( I it was switched on another activities.
2. . Came thought. :idea: Yes this exactly, that Long wants from Merck? And she 21st th what wants (inverted with legs on head, you perverted initially the specification :rolleyes:) This is she them constantly is angry with, that this he "retards" (she the more the majority), it discontented, if he "not thinking" something really stupid "smorozit", then obvious quirk the big info would release, than leads (moon) in "furiousness", then namudrit what (Merk), and she (Long) and not knows at all as respond, then so speed begins his thought process, that he and himself for him not is, so. What managed, then and grabbed (not important, that managed only first, fifth and tenth), and then muster this increasingly in grew chain of not mogyot (and not surprising), then duringnot can from its storage sites get the necessary the intel (she there accurately there is, but here is he forgot on what shelf, in what a compartment its 01.05.2001),. In general he its iai?yaaao. Creates emotional discomfort.
Moon not happily and those, that constantly sets an “signals ” Merck, and he its modicum and hears, but nothing not undertakes on this expense, she him“ The risk, then'll regret it, not hurry up, go through 'situation. ”, and he “yes, hear I, can us with Sunny manages increasingly ??? reverse in other side, pass past, can you it looked (I you not very the later, you too mean, here is himself increasingly check, then in sight will), and then …“ Hi,, after all Long warned … … …. Increasingly as usually ” and both in braced … ….
3. Merk. Displeased with izlesheney (on his glance) the spontaneity moon, its intensity. Too perishing she sensitive on any occasion. And he then think, think, as all of this "manage, right" :crazyfun: In general, this she him "stick some sand in the wheels injects", was would more peaceful. And him was would easier :rolleyes:
4. Conclusion: Them it is difficult to harmonize, constantly each other verdicts cast. Sometimes, of course them case together comfortably, but this. When someone more harmonious aspect of "about to hook."
Ah, here is roughly so :shine:

Last edited by Lero4ka (Sep 11 2008 07:10:14)

And here is son given test received 7898. JV fringes to had clairvoyant? :O or for child age this characteristically?

Lero4ka, thank you for an interesting narrative! Want offer one of options engineering this aspects. Me seems, that helped would description of feelings in moment strong experiences, glance as would with hand. Not tried?
And I on its hunches for good reason about transformation. Have observed, that sensitive of, react on customers on astrology. If insurance is resistance, then would still nothing sensible from consultation not tickles. One times monkeyed-monkeyed. Made analysis. Printed out, under this 5 times blimey, printer until this an obedient. Come on meeting, 'm tell. Under this say: "You itself an astrologer, let us to speak on our language" (can be more important in its map instructions on prof. Level of). She says: "Yes, all so." World. I say: "You have Aries on ASTs", she says: "Stop sign. Taurus. " I in horror! Let inspect. And because sat in cafes, then, naturally, under hand phones not was. 'm calling Yupiterusu, am asking build map (people in cafes sensitive listened :)). Accurately, Taurus! Program glyuknula. Here is so fucked it up in there, yes still before pros :) Since the moment'm listening to his domestic voice. And double-checking maps in 3-'s programs.

Радуга wrote:

Lero4ka, thank you for an interesting narrative!

:shine: yes not for that, the most was interestingly to start thinking :blush: as this is happening. This you Merci Pour le!

Радуга wrote:

I want offer one of options engineering this aspects. Me seems, that helped would description of feelings in moment strong experiences, glance as would with hand. Not tried?

Um. Here is here understand, that something not quite understand. Need to would clarify.
Sense of disarray. Displeased. In which direction move? And can be lead any a concrete example?

Радуга wrote:

A I on its hunches for good reason about transformation.

This YES.
Me seems, that Long in Vodolee always a sending, and here is their awareness and interpretation - this already a bit of a poser for Merck :rolleyes:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » Test ON OPREDELENIE psychic abilities