Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » Test ON OPREDELENIE psychic abilities

Test ON OPREDELENIE psychic abilities

Posts 21 to 26 of 26

Lero4ka wrote:

A can be lead any a concrete example?

Lero4ka wrote:

the during not can from its storage sites get the necessary the intel (she there accurately there is, but here is he forgot on what shelf, in what a compartment its 01.05.2001),. In general he its iai?yaaao. Creates emotional discomfort.

. And in this moment I feel. Think. Do. :)

Радуга wrote:

“I don’t seems, that helped would description of feelingsin moment strong experiences, glance as would with hand

At all, I in such moments precisely Feeling, felt, but not refleksiruyu :rolleyes:

Радуга wrote:

and in this moment I feel. Think. Do.

- increasingly depends on specific situation, usually "``debriefing supporting" is happening slightly later.

Радуга wrote:

At psychological terms of such aspect of can to lend anxiety,

:yep:

Радуга wrote:

I want offer one of options engineering this aspects.

And even options there is? :blush:

Lero4ka wrote:

A even options there is?

If honestly, then there is no :unsure:

Lero4ka wrote:

Generally, I in such moments precisely Feeling, felt, but not refleksiruyu

Because we have deal with the opposition, then can be try lead "to agreement" both sides? This was, exactly, the only until option, which came in head.

Радуга wrote:

As we have deal with the opposition, then can be try lead "to agreement" both sides? This was, exactly, the only until option, which came in head.

:yep:

:dontknow:

Yesterday son I mentioned pro test, Prezidenta pass even times. His outcome proved slightly below than in the first time, and I have contrary - 8385 :dontknow:

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Esoteric exercises » Test ON OPREDELENIE psychic abilities