Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » With God in heart of » RELIGIOMETR

RELIGIOMETR

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

RELIGIOMETR

Given this each test, you's sounding, what religion is the most rate close for you.

http://uath.org/religiometer/index.php

My outcome:

Judaism: 56%
Buddhism: 80%
Agnosticism: 50%
Atheism: 8%
Christianity: 88%
Delete user's account: 4%
Islam: 65%
Pagans: 64%
, Hinduism: 81%

Your beliefs best fit Christian who think alike. If you not regarded themselves a Christian, recommend you examine this religion deeper, perhaps, you you accept a for themselves this faith.

Last edited by Marina (Sep 9 2008 11:47:58)

My outcome proved unexpected :)

Your beliefs the most accurately fit beliefs of Satanists. Above, than terrify you and Yippee from horror, explore, that same represents a delete user's account. Most of Satanists not kill cats and not destroy the grave, to the same, they on fact not believe in existence trevela as personality. Philosophy of Satanizm usually concentrated on self-development human, and not on's initiation themselves to service to prejudice something god or the Roman. Satanists not recognize external moral laws, ostensibly data us above.

Judaism: 30%

Buddhism: 73%

Agnosticism: 54%

Atheism: 38%

Christianity: 44%

Delete user's account: 79%

Islam: 32%

Pagans: 61%

, Hinduism: 69%

Judaism: 48%
Buddhism: 70%
Agnosticism: 68%
Atheism: 35%
Christianity: 58%
Delete user's account: 67%
Islam: 57%
, Hinduism: 72%

Been mulling vysvetit on 1 place Buddhism (closer as the), and, Hinduism "surpassed" on 2% :rolleyes:

My results almost evenly spaced.

Judaism: 59%

Buddhism: 57%

Agnosticism: 32%

Atheism: 38%

Christianity: 63%
Delete user's account: 42%

Islam: 50%

, Hinduism: 59%

Your beliefs best fit Christian who think alike. If you not regarded themselves a Christian, recommend you examine this religion deeper, perhaps, you you accept a for themselves this faith.

Me still confuse unexperienced results test :flirt: Skyfall about of Satanizm think here its role played compound the manager horoscope with Uranus, quite strongly displayed by the individualism and concerns framed paths and templates designed in as translated as delete user's account. And here is Buddhism and Judaism on 2 and 3 places exhilarating to.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » With God in heart of » RELIGIOMETR