Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » AstroShkoly

AstroShkoly

Posts 1 to 20 of 29

Respected Astrologers, need your aid. How I understand, the main part of dwellers Forum studied in VShKA. And there is whether anyone from the Moscow Academy Astrology?
Like would understand in fix differences and advantages data schools. From whom there is any information on peculiarities remote training in these schools, come forward now)

Yes, was would interestingly compare programs, approaches to learning and camping on D. :flag:

In addition
Folks, for me on this moment relevant question choice schools for obtain covered knowledge. :rolleyes: “is ripe for ” internal intention … After self-sustaining“ submersion ” in Information State space on astrology come to need systematization and structuring knowledge. Unfortunately perhaps only remote training, camping on K. In our city of there is no such schools.
In during year has differing information … 've tried find rates in his city of, but … … …
Now Working on two schools … but information (for a final decision-decisions by choice) not enough. ) sent requests in both schools (answer until not received.
How I understood, many graduates the Moscow Academy as we teach in VShKA.
In VShKA remote training – 3 appreciation on three Semester, there is forumnaya part of, where students can exchange views and to discuss themes, for protection Diploma no need come in Moscow … … ….
In the Moscow – 2 appreciation (with 6-yu and 4-are semesters), pro the availability of forumnoy parts of – is unknown …, after successful ceding the kotrolnykh and capital posed as certificate astrologer-researcher, protection Diploma (under desire) for a separate pay for and only in Moscow … ….
Interesting information and on metodikoyu training, there is whether any spetsifichekie especially and camping on Afghan)
Was looking - training astropsychological, but under means of distance. Offer only ephemerides course, and course psychology - offer pass in graduates his cities. Here is :)

Lero4ka, I’ll share their opinion on this expense. Training in VShKA for zaochnikov was opaque quite carefully, neated the qualitative, your nice materials (lecture Weisberg, Levin, work Markin), was the BIU the link "question-the answer" (even in those times, when letters and appropriate on paper and were in envelopes), kommentirovalis motivational tips and telltale. But, in my opinion, kept this on so-called human factor, namely on Anne Ellinger Eduardovne Galitskoy. With its departure made there, perhaps, something has changed, well was would to know have current students as builds their training now. Minus in VShKA (on my view) - almost not touched astrological approaches medieval and more early papers. So, for example, that such Peregrin and doriforiy had to study on their own. Believe, that have some gap in knowledge, with substantial. That concerns Forum VShKA, then, on my view again same, forum there in this moment simply no. No one them not Hypnotizes, students and coming in there left to themselves, professionalism Forum causes serious doubts. When we engaged in in closed parts of much Forum, then with easy hands Galitskoy explored own maps and tranzity, that then has found successful continuation of on this Forum. And still times want say "thank you" Anne Ellinger Eduardovne, that precisely she was able light up interest and very of well-sent our research in right track. If anything I have there development matter very quickly, I got carried away studying the kogda and precisely forumskiy post farewells in the groundwork articles in provides O. Solovevoy on zatmeniyam.
This I to what, exactly? Lero4ka, need to look on attitude pedagogue to student, this very it is important.

Lero4ka wrote:

was looking - training astropsychological

Lero4ka, and that like would on astropsychological? Can we choose this forces Astrodoma? If anything I have there is some what idea.

Rainbowhuge Thanks for Sharing (looking :flag:
Precisely with such information I and encountered (in the past, training has been building on more strong positions, now the situation in VShKA not so cheerful response. So originated doubts, and here is pro the Moscow Academy of information some. As there of genuinely process training on this moment. Here is and arise questions)

Радуга wrote:

need to look on attitude pedagogue to student, this very it is important.

Absolutely agree :flag: here is I and in searching for. Pedagogue. And groups associates :yep:

Astropsikhologiya me closer, camping on K. I on first education - teacher-psychologist :rolleyes:
And in fix idea euros?

Lero4ka wrote:

the main part of dwellers Forum studied in VShKA

About other not I’d say, but here is I there and was taught the in its time, and then few years there-same and worked on Romania :) Best place work, good colleagues, thankful responses listeners. But since then in VShKA something has changed. Unfortunately. Program as if would has remained the kind-same, but now there already not remained nor one person, who all of this did - wrote program, science book, worked with the audience and picture not aren, so recommend now VShKA for Correspondence training difficult.

Lero4ka wrote:

Now Working on two schools … but information (for a final decision-decisions by choice) not enough. ) sent requests in both schools (answer until not received.

Can summer is bad :)

Lero4ka wrote:

Unfortunately perhaps only remote training, camping on K. In our city of there is no such schools. In VShKA remote training – 3 appreciation on three Semester, there is forumnaya part of, where students can exchange views and to discuss themes, for protection Diploma no need come in Moscow …

Yes, program training was well thought through and effectively the BIU, camping on K. Did that with soul of and on greater least on enthusiasm. , it is a pity that continue to this new people in VShKA apparently not can (yes and not want, it seems)
Not can not agree with Radugoy - human factor in this fact very and very is important. To engage while people, then need to love and this deal and themselves listeners. Only then increasingly tickles.

Lero4ka wrote:

Seneng I understood, many graduates the Moscow Academy as we teach in VShKA.

In VShKA have been teaching different people. Previously Academy astrology and VShKA was USSR education and only in the early 90-'s they divided. From history issue.

Lero4ka wrote:

… After self-sustaining “submersion ” in Information State space on astrology come to need systematization and structuring knowledge.

This have many so happening. Increasingly-??? there is demand on remote training astrology!, and this inspires :)

Радуга wrote:

well was would to know have current students as builds their training now

Yes, was would interestingly as the saying goes from first hands. How me known program is changing in side simplify and raising pay for training. Frankly - profoundly sad :(

Can Anna Eduardovna signed the from themselves something.

Lero4ka wrote:

now the situation in VShKA not so cheerful response.

Not surprising.

Lero4ka wrote:

pro the Moscow Academy of information some.

Unfortunately, not somgla recall no one from known, who studied under would there. But one thing the, that there, teaches M. B. Levin, very inspires. Incidentally, here is have him magnificent astropsikhologicheskiy approach.

Lero4ka wrote:

astropsikhologiya me closer, camping on K. I on first education - teacher-psychologist. And in fix idea euros?

Ah let us optimistically so. Why need a astropsikhologiya? For prognostiki not need a or need a not so obviously. In my opinion, astropsikhologiya Good for:
1. Diagnostics
2. Describe, all same I believe, that have astrologer should be well an advanced stage Mercury (a way enough with words language), so as communication have us all same based boutique language and quite notably AS astrologer will tell client about his problems. It is one thing when wording such a: "What fur have your their shining coat. Your husband was stabbed to death! "(With) - this from movie" Search woman. " And quite another when the very description of problems imprisons in itself therapeutic effect and restatement is launching the search for other, more resource forms of behavior (here still interestingly analyze aspect of of doom wouldn predictions by). Again same, remember, have Fair written, that prowess astrologer lies and in is still how many time he can to speak of astrologically potential client. So possible task for Astrodoma I would has put so: To return / start with fundamentals, the basics, with the elements. To lend describe, conjuring up quests, to argue examples from literature (had a blessed material for astrology) and that interestingly! Can be to change scenes :) and this, too, will astropsikhologiya yes still what :)

Zvezdochet wrote:

There-??? there is demand on remote training astrology!, and this inspires

This yes. Still inspires, that all-??? in astrology remained the most persistent. Wave of interest 90’s woge, together with it plummeting has suspended matter and variables people. Now all ??? turn in astrology people (and as customers and as students), in my opinion, more deliberately and this not can not inspiring.

Zvezdochet, Rainbow,Merci Pour le, that have :flag:
Natalia Musin, there, too, already not works. And like to comment on present position, too,, alas not mogyot. And from current. Until no one not fierce. But, exactly, and so already more less brightened :)

Радуга wrote:

[possible task for Astrodoma I would has put so: To return / start with fundamentals, the basics, with the elements.To make describe, conjuring up quests, to argue examples from literature (had a blessed material for astrology) and that interestingly! Can be to change scenes and this, too, will astropsikhologiya yes still what

Agree :cool:
And the, than further in wood, the more wood. And don, that already not the that on two steps ago it is time, and at all. To the starting point :blush: and a literary matt-are unaware, that for astrology, that for psychology - indeed - had a blessed)

Lero4ka wrote:

the, than further in wood, the more wood. And don, that already not the that on two steps ago it is time, and at all. To the starting point and a literary matt-are unaware, that for astrology, that for psychology - indeed - had a blessed)

I hasten you disappoint: Likely, and after the end of the schools astrology this sense of not leaves. I here is am unique with 90’s, and me until now roiling and make to ruminate precisely foundations astrology: Signs, population, quality. And what whole and complete describe human at all nowhere there is no, no one not gives - this fact! (Opinion my, subjective, disputes are invited.

Lud_mila wrote:

I hasten you disappoint: Likely, and after the end of the schools astrology this sense of not leaves.

Nope, not will disappoint. I this already understand. And absolutely agree. That reflection us until the end of life ????? :yep:
And here is without systematization. Pardon me, and to ruminate become. , that--oh :D

Lud_mila wrote:

(Opinion my, subjective, disputes are invited!)

Think, it not only subjective, and very even neutral enforcement. And disputes not very love :rolleyes:

Last edited by Lero4ka (Sep 10 2008 16:34:59)

Lero4ka wrote:

Agreed

Ah so and start blagoslavyas, what pull? I, truth, wanted this later voice, but, it seems, Lero4ka, here was the catalyst themes. Yes and tranzity suitable, a pity overlook: Jupiter third. Accurately on my Mars in 9 st + trine third. Jupiter-Saturn. Money, truth, me not in sight (Pluto third. 90 Venus), ah yes move from there these from love to art. So that, tomorrow'll post an the first material. Theme will in an open access, join who pleases. To wage classes d I, and Anna Eduardovnu invite in consultants, supervisors and senior :flag: (simply knowing its employment. And so, of course, was would remarkable, to she assumed basic role).

Disputes, objections, criticism rewarded, but, to clean you this all chase themselves. For debriefing "so tight" seats let us pursue seminar classes, where that the will have and convincingly express its view.

Радуга wrote:

Nu so and start blagoslavyas, what pull? I, truth, wanted this later voice, but, it seems, Lero4ka, here was the catalyst themes. Yes and tranzity suitable, a pity overlook: Jupiter third. Accurately on my Mars in 9 st + trine third. Jupiter-Saturn. Money, truth, me not in sight (Pluto third. 90 Venus), ah yes move from there these from love to art

Here is the catalyst, I accurately often have been demonized by :rolleyes: By addition me, too, it looked, that and I have time appropriate. For training comes :rolleyes:

Here is yesterday received the answer from 13th. As reported me curator Correspondence secession Mityaev Tatiana Mikhailovna in correspondence school have them not is envisaged bloc khorarnoy astrology and sinastriy, only the total astrology and forecasting is :unsure: Pro forumnuyu part of silence, so understand, that is missing. More no qualification is added, only, that all benefits and camping on D. Is sent conventional mail. Most interesting, that I them already held (with all. Prilagayuschimisya)) sent. :dontknow: A next answer think, will have again wait. :whistle:

Lero4ka wrote:

correspondence school have them not is envisaged bloc khorarnoy astrology and sinastriy

This can be and on their own to study, good literature now full of the. In VShKA, too, on this attention not particularly zaostryali, although formally have us was semester, the knighted Professor this, we wrote telltale and on khoraram and on sinastriyam.

Lero4ka, an unwitting question: What exactly you itself have been waiting for from training?
Relatively moreover, that any direction can be to study and on their own, Rainbow utterly rights.
On my view, importantly, that gives school -- so this for. Not secret, that most come in astrological boot skating, already something a, some baggage information, to point revenues, possessing. Typically, all these knowledge ochevidno (to the same have some authors approach diametrically subtracts 128, this we can to see, if open the zetovskie traktovashki: Gruel, eclectic, are mutually exclusive recommendations).
School helps lead these disparate knowledge precisely to the system. If anywhere, due in no small extent puts brains on place, eliminates bag for in anybody.
Academy Levin -- a place, already long themselves with proven. If honestly, me in its time was even, it is a pity when they with dealt with by CAI divided (all attend classes take part then automation manager proved in VShKA). Not because, that VShKA than something not identified with, simply came something we all in the time, precisely to Levine, in his 13th.

Радуга wrote:

can be and on their own to study, good literature now full of the. In VShKA, too, on this attention not particularly zaostryali,

Lena, thank you for information :flag:, and the me and clarify the nor where not gets the.
As the even calmer became :blush:

Regyna wrote:

what exactly you itself have been waiting for from training? Relatively moreover, that any direction can be to study and on their own, Rainbow utterly rights. On my view, importantly, that gives school -- so this for.

Reginochka, nice, precisely-the I and want :flag: Pridat structure those little, range from, on their own received knowledge, and further move precisely in direction systemic obtain knowledge. Under independent approach this do enough difficult (given, that I have Saturn's a weakling :rolleyes:)
Unfortunately, I have later training. Pull to these Aco only after schools.
Then raze could not figure out what same exactly I want. What precisely education get. When decided already consciously (through 6 years) then went do in uni.
How many themselves remember, increasingly time physical abilities given him to knowledge’knowledge. On their own studied dem, but this not astrology.
Not so long accidentally has found notebook (somehow she survivor with those since the), where in school even age I bounced any from zhuranlnykh articles and brochures information about those respects. Increasingly time, as in the song says "pulling, beckons,, it burns so." And now there are already -potrebnost, desire to and intention. I not know, that from this I have make in further, but intention "is ripe for" and I WANT TO receive these knowledge :)

Lero4ka wrote:

WANT TO receive these knowledge

Very well! God in aid as states. And we will help organize, we will suggest variants, sorientiruem :)

On days step on site K. Daragana and listened to his video-@-@ door workshop. Liked much, and one thought as times on topic. He says, that training can go on path transfer of knowledge, and can on path transfer of skills.
On my view, knowledge we get from books, on lectures, and here is skills can be to purchase either through-seminars from teachers, either by engineering knowledge on practice. By experience I’d say, that personal contact with teacher - this the inclusion of in overall energy the flow of, to-his gives very many, sometimes even surprised to the, how many comes ideas, thought and camping on D.

Радуга wrote:

In VShKA, too, on this attention not particularly zaostryali, although formally have us was semester, the knighted Professor this, we wrote telltale and on khoraram and on sinastriyam.

Khorar - one of the most complex and well individual partitions astrology. Sorry Rainbow, ah and as you telltale on khoraru and sinastriyam? Why ask - camping on K. Himself expended hand to instrumental in drafting these the most control for zaochnikov. Rates khorarnoy and sinastricheskoy astrology indeed were short, can be said - panoramic. But in basis of their lay good sources of - books mainstream Mainstream Olesko (khorarnaya) and S. Arroyo (sinastrii). For more uglublyonnogo studying primary (as and any of numerous trends astrology) there are individual seminar programs or implements affect books. Who Needs this interestingly, the in this and deepens. In standard program VShKA do a full-blown progress every astrologicheskogo direction is difficult, yes and perhaps needless,, camping on K. The main task basic appreciation - give basic notions, teach the main techniques and offer on their own to ruminate. Educating student to separate and independent decisions and elections.

Last edited by Zvezdochet (Sep 23 2008 20:47:30)

Zvezdochet wrote:

Sorry Rainbow attachment, ah and as you telltale on khoraru and sinastriyam?

In sense? Telltale as telltale, I issue not realized.
On-my this one thing and, too,, you not find?

Радуга wrote:

In VShKA, too, on this attention not particularly zaostryali, although formally have us was semester, the knighted Professor this, we wrote telltale and on khoraram and on sinastriyam.

Zvezdochet wrote:

Strada ITALIA – khorarnoy and sinastricheskoy astrology indeed were short, can be said - panoramic.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » AstroShkoly