Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » AstroShkoly

AstroShkoly

Posts 21 to 29 of 29

Радуга wrote:

provides more as telltale, I issue not realized.

Yes there is no issue, simply neboshoe remark: On khoraram - only telltale, and on sinastriyam - even and a small market work, however much depends on, when you learned, camping on K. Market emerged only in 2001, if am not mistaken :flag:

Of course one thing and, too,!

Last edited by Zvezdochet (Sep 23 2008 21:10:45)

There is no, on sinastriyam we share not wrote, were only telltale. At all absentia training, of course, quite not what points. I agree with having a, that communication with teacher "in living" och. Many gives. But here is not happened of face training, had to in absentia explore material :)

Question to all - any would you wanted to see astrologicheskuyu school? Interestingly to know opinion forums. :flag:

Радуга wrote:

I agree with having a, that communication with teacher "in living" och. Many gives.

Even and as gives! When even I studied under in our VShKA was such, as tutoring to Saturdays for zaochnikov. So these classes very nice pad frames correspondence material. Especially remember the lecture N. Markin.

Zvezdochet wrote:

The subject to all - any would you wanted to see astrologicheskuyu school?

Above all with representing a qualitative teaching on appropriate level! :flag:

Zvezdochet wrote:

The subject to all - any would you wanted to see astrologicheskuyu school? Interestingly to know opinion forums.

By experience I’d say, that are needed except the main study, camping on E. Communication with student-teacher meeting, even and additional research themes, as this was, for example with neklassicheskimi aspects. Students will narabatyvat perceive and ephemerides language. Only need, to they knew, that participate in group, to had opportunity to read work other listeners, camping on E. Bit and with them, too,.

Радуга wrote:

God in aid as states. And we will help organize, we will suggest variants, sorientiruem

Thank you for support :)

Lud_mila wrote:

training can go on path transfer of knowledge, and can on path transfer of skills.

This as?
Yes, can be to hand knowledge that without their practical use so and will remain purely umozritelnymi perceptions and will kept safely out in a student as in Eckerbichl. But, transfer of skills is impossible without previous phase – without transfer of knowledge … This is as to hand skill driving car without knowledge rules road movement … or as to hand form of conducting psikhotreninga with terms of a set of exercise, without understanding of fundamentals psychological processes …

Lud_mila wrote:

knowledge we get from books, on lectures, and here is skills can be to purchase either through-seminars from teachers, either by engineering knowledge on practice.

Yes, knowledge – this theory, and skill – be acquired in the process practice. Here as times to the issue about as a practice … she will directly connected with quality Philadelphian knowledge (on how many they struktuirovany and internalized) A often, with newcomers so and happening. Want, oops as want, with least theory immediately practice. I cannot move in practice, camping on K. I have theory not shaped by.

Me seems, that far not every at all gets to until the acquisition of skill … positions of – I know, skill (this interim phase enable new way actions, based on what-either rule, knowledge, but still not which level skill) – I becomes use, apply their knowledge, skill – I do this automatically …

Lud_mila wrote:

personal contact with teacher - this the inclusion of in overall energy the flow of, to-his gives very many

Here, yes, personal, “living ” contact nor with than not compare … :cool: But unfortunately not always is available … :(

Zvezdochet wrote:

any would you wanted to see astrologicheskuyu school?

Here question about a whole or about his sotavlyayuschikh (forms and content process training.
Zhurnalistov. Correspondence. He-line.

Last edited by Lero4ka (Sep 24 2008 07:40:06)

And-and-and-and-and. Friends my, congratulate me :jumping: I today, finally ??? received coveted the answer from 13th:
"Sorry for delay. Merk pivoting. Tomorrow send you materials. " :cool: (and the first its request was sending them 4.09) and here is ??? have reached.
Feel themselves - as the first time in the first class :flag:
About date enrollment nothing until not known, tomorrow stuck with them call. Not would not be surprised, if in mastication-Oh will stand 13 or 14 the number of :D

Last edited by Lero4ka (Oct 15 2008 23:35:23)

Ah here is, got off the phone, increasingly know these, today participants coming. Date forging we decided put today’s :D

You are here » Ephemerides forum » All the brink of astrology » AstroShkoly