Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Children and astrology: Consultation parents » As presented teacher in natalnoy map child

As presented teacher in natalnoy map child

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

Татьяна wrote:

statement, and you not tried to ask son, what you him seem like?

Child in 9 years hardly can its statutes answer this question :) To interest asked his, ah moreover that "the good" still learned that I ", how resourceful" This is already better :)
In principle the opposition Long-Pluto manifests itself in learning homes until. An interesting moment - the opposition 4 and 9 homes. Lessons we not want to do. The first class at all of carcasses light was. In detencion not did or did poorly. Programmer was discontented. I after work on 2-3 hours did with him lessons. Pressure at all not backdrop. Only blandishments. Now I feel safer. I his for doing well at school commute in Peter "I'm awarding." Museums there different and camping on P. Perhaps here is this trine and works. New, interesting, derive for him.
Still moment, if Teacher on 9-Mu goes, another reading of perhaps. I have in the first classroom was conflict with as a teacher his. On time money not she passed her, was it is difficult with money then. Further classic, otygryvalis on my child. Then I on assembly not has gone, walking Pope, which with us not lives. That in the classroom is happening, looked it up from other parents, tried to emerge, and a little less. Now will have walk me, Pope left their cities. Here is such standoff. To the, on Pluto. And on direct beats. Child this OK feels. Especially when I get upset. Incidentally, this reading of time come in head only now. It turns out, it is important even not hear advice, and simply voice problem.
An insoluble the problem now slightly-slightly the jury. So as all my attempts to forge relations with as a teacher Flunk (on personified by smile, and would still its line oppression), I has become communicate with vice principal (sekstil from moon to Jupiter), plus have son appeared some what achievements on level schools and cities (participation in various bid). Think here affects types on top of fate with tend and Saturn-v.
Here is it, if impossible solve the problem on usual level, need to resulted over her and solve its on more high-level.

Julietta wrote:

worker in 9 years hardly can its statutes answer this question :)

Ah not tell :D If you read the entire this subject, I has examples, when children and meneshego age responding on this question. Although, of course, children, too, different.

Julietta wrote:

A moment, if Teacher on 9-Mu goes, another reading of perhaps. I have in the first classroom was conflict with as a teacher his.

Yes, on my view, quite possibly and such a implementation this aspects. And you very nice found the exit in this situation. And all in accordance with astropokazatelyami.

Татьяна wrote:

ah not tell If you read the entire this subject, I has examples, when children and meneshego age responding on this question. Although, of course, children, too, different.

Perhaps, if would question was posed the third the face of, the answer was would more has, and so I on greater and not had envisaged.

Татьяна wrote:

Yes, on my view, quite possibly and such a implementation this aspects. And you very nice found the exit in this situation. And all in accordance with astropokazatelyami.

This still not decision. Every action pits counteracting. This until the power methods. Harmony until there is no. Astropokazateli I now "will mature." Simply differently at all nothing not was king-making. Importantly, what plutonianskaya it was desperate! I and about the diversion thought. Other schools far, child himself churchgoers in this school. In the other class not wanted, so as the teacher know personally :) (its son taught and put him Deuce :)

Incidentally, an interesting for me moment. Foretell which home go teachers minded classes? On 9-mu or all same on 4-mu? After all there and role mothers implies, feed, teach to live in society? Instill skills elementary.
Simply I tried to see which one this the teacher in his particular. 9 house (teacher) + 5 (son) = 1 house. In 1 House I have Saturn. Now he goes on 5 home. Thorny conflicts were in moment square Saturn third. With Sun behaves similarly only for concrete. But as watch here is this Plutonianskuyu it was desperate? Or I at all on problems son so of, react. I have types in 5 House.

Julietta wrote:

By the way, an interesting for me moment. Foretell which home go teachers minded classes? On 9-Mu or all same on 4-Mu?

Me all-??? seems, that teacher in primarily on 9-Mu home goes. And 4 th only if interconnected with 9 st …

Julietta wrote:

But as come look this Plutonianskuyu it was desperate? Or I at all on problems son so of, react. I have types in 5 House.

Of course, your Pluto in 5 st House forces you very deeply pass through problems son and can even several over-dramatized (here need to still aspects of look). Although can be thanks to precisely Pluto you can “some maturing in the root of the ” problems child and camping on O. More effectively to decide its. That concerns maps your son, difficult to surmount “Plutonianskuyu it was desperate ” without closer aspects of to Pluto. Here me seems need to rely on transit and progressive harmonious aspects of and use their.

В связи с началом учебного года(а для меня и вообще школьной вехи в жизни моего сына) возник интерес к обозначенной теме. Уважаемые участники форума, было бы интересно узнать о ваших отношениях с учителями(особо значимыми, например, первым учителем начальной школы, классным руководителем и т.п.) , а также ваших детей,  и посмотреть как же это отражается в натальных картах.
Начну с себя. Мне в школе везло с учителями. Куспид моего 9-го дома в Рыбах:так вот трое из моих классных руководителей по солнечному знаку были Рыбами. :jumping: Причем с двумя(первая учительница и последняя) у меня до сих пор очень хорошие, можно сказать дружеские отношения, которые сложились еще в школе. Упр.9-го дома Нептун в соед. с Венерой(упр.4 и 11-го) в 5-м доме радикса, а так же в трине к Сатурну в 1-м.
Еще интересный момент:я вот подумала, может быть учителя начальных классов стоит смотреть по 3-му дому? Кто как считает?

And me this aspect of seems interested as at all TEACHER, not precisely whose schoolgirl.

Галина wrote:

A me this aspect of seems interested as at all TEACHER, not precisely whose schoolgirl.

Galya, but this Perhaps not in this topic need to to discuss, here I wanted to consider only period school-training.

Tatiana, thank you for answers.
Now problems with as a teacher like have been shoot a bit. Think, that deal was not only in it. Son simply at all control of a little fails, and me their complaints has provoked, and further already as snowball. She, of course, is to blame. Cannot be on child would still dare take this out. Ah in general all inherited :)

Julia, and who teacher your son on of natural the signpost?

Taurus she. I and my son, too,. Trio directly :)

Татьяна wrote:

In ties with start much year (and for me and at all school milestone in life my son) emerged interest to too topic. Respected participants Forum, was would interestingly to know about your relations with teachers are (particularly mattered, for example, the first teacher primary school, mate a chief executive and camping on P.), and also your children, and watch as same this reflected in natal maps.

My the younger in next year shed in 1 class. Pro its schooling I’d say, that teachers were good ones, however from real teachers there were only two rights. They be loved children. Much of teachers tried to do of us soldiers or nurses :mad:. Conflict I have was one with student-teacher meeting, which wanted equate violence with power. Truly I have not fulsome close relations nor with one of teachers. In courses particular goes back retro-Mercury Sagittarius and shapes kvadraturu to stelliumu in 9d in The Maiden (Long-Mars-Pluto-Uranus). Blood regardless horoscope Jupiter in Taurus in a 5D is worth in trigone to this stelliumu.

Татьяна wrote:

who teacher your son on sunshine ? ? the signpost?

So same is important sinastriya its organic

Julietta wrote:

worker in 9 years hardly can its statutes answer this question :)

Can to answer, importantly ask him the right questions ;)

Астролог wrote:

only to answer, importantly ask him the right questions

And better if asks someone the other :)

Date birth teachers not know. Not-on same ask.

Julietta wrote:

note birth teachers not know. Not-on same ask

And you have in the classroom not congratulate teachers with day birth?

Юра wrote:

Про свою учёбу скажу, что учителя были толковые, однако из настоящих педагогов там были только два человека. Они любили детей. Большая часть учителей пытались сделать из нас солдат или медсестёр   . Конфликт у меня был один с преподавателем, которая хотела самоутвердится. По-настоящему у меня не возникло близких отношений ни с одним из преподавателей. В моём гороскопе восходит ретро-Меркурий в Стрельце и формирует квадратуру к стеллиуму в 9д в Деве (Луна-Марс-Плутон-Уран). Управитель гороскопа Юпитер в Тельце в 5д стоит в тригоне к этому стеллиуму

Юра, а можно узнать, какое впечатление и воспоминания остались у Вас от самого первого учителя(начальной школы)? И еще:в каком возрасте был конфликт с учителем?

Татьяна wrote:

A you have in the classroom not congratulate teachers with day birth?

Have us in the classroom simply centralized collection money, and congratulates already parents Committee. :glasses:

Татьяна wrote:

Юра, а можно узнать, какое впечатление и воспоминания остались у Вас от самого первого учителя(начальной школы)? И еще:в каком возрасте был конфликт с учителем?

Первой у меня была учительница начальных классов. Сильного впечатления она на меня не произвела. Припоминаю, что она была в очень сложном положении, т.к. ученики по уровню сильно разнились. Кто-то мог наизусть читать Доктора Айболита, а кто-то засыпал от перегрузки. Я выпадал из её поля зрения, т.к. хорошо справлялся с учёбой. Внимание её было направлено на отстающих.
Конфликт у меня был в 8 классе с учительницей биологии, по-этому в аттестате стоит четвёрка. А в аттестате о среднем образовании пятёрка, т.к. учитель сменился.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Children and astrology: Consultation parents » As presented teacher in natalnoy map child