Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Aspect of septil

Aspect of septil

Posts 1 to 20 of 138

Want offer you inspect aspect of septil. Remember as we this did in the FLETC VShKA? :) has Barney Fife found have themselves or have known / friends / close and on events explored.
Revere much detail about septile can be here. This aspect of 51 ° 25.71 'and translated he with Latin as "the seventh-part of" from "septil." There is have someone such in radikse?

Good proposal :flag: I got, too, interested in this aspect of. I have in map septil Mars (Rak, 9d) 51gr 21 mines the Sun (Epiphanius, 11d. Aspect of skhodyaschiysya, the right. Me difficult his point to in itself, so as Mars has aspect of and with to Dis (controllab. Horoscope in connecting with Sun behaves similarly 5gr). There is such quality, if something decided, then seek, kemosabe vigorously, all forces. Usually Tony, I follow it until the end of “The affairs, although before independent from me from circumstances retreat (if the goal not strongly is important). But I remember their unfulfilled goal on life. They are hanging and nowhere not go, anyway and under historically new--emerging just immunomodulating Tony, I follow it until the end of. Presumably this quality Mars in Raque and mutabelnost solar of the Virgin of the. For example, odnoyiz unmet and vyasyaschikh tasks and is my desire to the most to drive machine. Years eight ago I-old recent rates, and husband me persuaded, that me raze cannot be drive cars, that I diffuse, pass out all, poorly memorizing, a path. Was a strong psychological pressure with his hand during lung trips on a highway, on nezagruzhennym sites roads. Ended tears of. So that I left this attractive opportunity, but desire to not took and hangs and awaits the comfortable case. And mostly I Tony, I follow it their initiatives until desired result.

Thank you for narrative Helen, perhaps, theme deliver until the end of by engineering this on s ambitious sun with Pluto (decision (Copa) has huge probivnuyu force (Pluto)) and until not broke a respect, you it is difficult move away from task. And here is reaction your husband (suppose the Sun) on osvaivanie "smoking," (Mars) affairs - already more close to have the septilya the Sun-Mars. Is obtained, that on rates were you themselves and developed the reclassified without him, and in trips together with him deal stopped due? T. E. The sun "not gave" reverberate Marsianskim skills?

Incidentally, to group aspects of septilya belong so same and aspects of 128,6 gr., vitally gr. And 6,54 gr. So that bladateli these aspects of so same can to be tightened to discussions about :flag:

I have aspects of ASC 128gr10min IC and to them Saturn 77gr38min ASC + Saturn 50gr32min IC. Saturn has 72gr Mercury and 60gr the Sun. Merk and the Sun in 1 House. Need think, that would this meant.

All Hi! :flag: Anna Eduardovna, thank you, that 9. Us :idea: in research. , too, correct in as a assumptions. Here is that place are interested in: In harmonic astrology (I) S. Is participating in seventh your orgljice this (N7) as compound and says, that human inspires idea connect actions two planets. If he proves incapable connect their in his the daily behavior, the idea do this would have for him huge emotional significance, she "catches" them. He will keep the these feelings in itself, but they can and adept in his behavior different ways. Him can be true to form imagine anymore about the connection between forces, which represent planet in dimension, he will create art, reflecting these fantasies. In imagination he creates romantic vision world, in which these planetary forces combine to produce, and this vision becomes ideal of an, to which he seeks. As inspired, such man will inspire the and other people. In some cases he capable transform its vision in reality by own action. Results can be highly strong and often seem "evil", because not have roots in reality - impossible vision means on real world.Then why oh why more-less becomes understandable why this aspect of associate with configuration on what lies beyond all limits, fatalism, sudbonosnostyu, spirituality. As me seems, the key word here - leatherin respect mergers planets, their qualities. In Leninom case this can be Pokud in respect spouse and his, say, support / approval / division of its activities. And can something another?

I have septil between ASTs and Saturn on the border 11 and 12-'s homes. Pro themselves can say, that there is such the quality of as pursuit "genesis", to normativnosti life, it is difficult to accept imperfect reality. But here, too, it is difficult understand that precisely insurance is: The whether's my mother's installations (Long in 10 st House), then whether the prevalence of population land, especially of the Virgin of the, then whether this septil.

Helen wrote:

У меня в карте септиль Марс (Рак, 9д) 51гр 21 мин Солнце (Дева, 11д.). Аспект сходящийся, правосторонний.

Ленчик, по-моему это рас-ходящийся, у тебя Солнышко убегает от Марса к оппозиции.

Чукокала wrote:

Кстати, к группе аспектов септиля относятся так же и аспекты 128,6 гр., 102,8 гр. и 77,2 гр.

Анна Эдуардовна, а какой орбис берем для таких аспектов? Я понимаю, чем точнее, тем лучше, но все же? :)
У себя нашла:Солнце - IC 102,8 (в реалиии 102,5); Солнце-МС 77,2 (77,5); Луна-СЛУ 77,2 (77,5); Сатурн-ДСЦ 128,6 (129,1).
Галя :flag: ты тоже подключайся к обсуждению, рефлексию развивай  :flirt: У тебя тоже аспектики есть: Венера- К 12 128, 6 (в реалии 129); Юпитер - К9  51*25 мин. (52, 5)

I have these septiley're awash :) Even configuration has largely reversed stomach i.e.: Saturn 51 • 04 northern. Knot 51 • 07 Mercury (and between Saturn and v 102 • 12. To live d?
Uranium 52 • 10 Neptune, the Sun 52 • 15 Mars, Mercury 102 • 17 Uranus, Jupiter 103 • 30 Venus, too, there are.% -)

Lud_mila wrote:

Lainie, on-my this races-khodyaschiysya, have you Sonechko your from Mars to the opposition

Can I something location is, but I regarded, that skhodyaschiysya aspect of this the which seeks the accurate relevance.

Helen wrote:

Perhaps I something location is, but I regarded, that skhodyaschiysya aspect of this the which seeks the accurate relevance.

To Stimul-Cash, not thought: What that can rapid planet, undermine regional stability range, "gather additionally" until aspects.

Orbis for aspects of groups septilya being 1 degree, than more precisely, the better :), live with septilyami can be, about "long and happily" - not know, think, in the course discuss establish the. Helen,and, without husband machine to drive tried? And if not, the that prevents? And if yes, then with somehow the result?

Yura, Ludmila if tickles homilies to formulate, as you have the case in "septilnykh areas", desirable account for homes, where are worth planet, to not "sail away" from aspects. Ludmilla, if can be start your with aspects between Sun behaves similarly and Mars, please, times perishing pro such same we already began to discussion. Incidentally, you can be utterly other situation on the same subject
Rainbow, camping on E. You septil of Saturn to ASTs, but as you with constraints (samoogranicheniyami) in own initiatives and relations with friends (suppose, with members of ref. Groups) with backyards in age with you? Aspects of with covered until now touch not want, let us their on then us leave, when although would some clarity with interpretation aspects will :)

Чукокала wrote:

Helen, and, without husband machine to drive tried? And if not, the that prevents? And if yes, then with somehow the result?

Probvala several times with other people. Here is one of stories, that from moreover ‘. As something times summer arrived to us in Visitors on liberal scattering cousin brother. Guy a decisive and not ordinary and said, that would teach me is identically to drive. The morning and to go need to was immediately. :canthearyou: I here same in seductive sela and we go on here nor there, and then had gone on lane Moscow-Simferopol. He was in a cast from hips with crutches (that with him often the case), machine on manual governance under this he drinking his one nightly beer, and I for wheel. Since forgotten say - was with us in machine his it is a watchdog breed kennel. He spoke, that me need to overcome its fear and for this need to speed until 150 kilometers\ untangle, that I with success and did understanding, that he partly rights. And then we domchalis almost until borders with neighboring area and need to turn around with a large oncoming stream and I asked do this his. When he climbing out from machines (not forget, that he in a cast on the thigh) jumped out dog on a path and was awake at. I for it, in seductive, in drawn keep his beer, machines an. Dog was awake at in landing, me not listening anymore, brother not can walk and those more to flee for it. Generally naperezhivalas I then. o.O

Greetings all! , too, has found have themselves a couple such aspects of.
1) biseptil Venus (5) - Jupiter (7), the Orb 22 mines
2) biseptil Saturn (12) - Pluto (5), the Orb 9 shadowing
Both aspects converging.
Until think over theme, try to grasp, as they I have work :question:
Until only as assumption, on past events: Both marriage were on love, and if love there is no - marriage hardly is). And on the second aspect - ending the, completing relations in some cases envious me desire to hide, withdraw in themselves and not communicate while,.

Чукокала wrote:

Yura, Ludmila if tickles homilies to formulate, as you have the case in "septilnykh areas", desirable account for homes, where are worth planet, to not "sail away" from aspects

To to formulate, need to understand the crux of the aspects, and I until Nothingish not realized pro septil. All the more on classes VShKA he differently traktovalsya.

Helen wrote:

I for it, in seductive, in drawn keep his beer, machines an. Dog was awake at in landing, me not listening anymore, brother not can walk and those more to flee for it.

Lena, has inspired hope short novel :jumping: :cool:

Morozz wrote:

As think over theme, try to grasp, as they I have work

IRA, and you one takes analysis adjusted for homes?

Lud_mila wrote:

Meanwhile more on classes VShKA he differently traktovalsya

But as?

Has found have Fair in Astrology for psychologists have discovered septil.
". Basic functions septilya - this vysvetlenie and under very strong his inclusion - conversion.

. When insurance is aspect of septilya, then in the psyche of human arise characteristic emotions and experiences - in primarily this awakening conscience or occurrence feelings debt.

Septilyu are common such quality as decency, binding, the pursuit debt - again ponimaemomu with extreme clarity and nedvusmyslennostyu.
. Septil requires purification '. But not on horizontal level, and with some superior goal.

. However these effects are observed already with childhood: If child with strong septilyami in map going to lie to, have him, first, within will be very worryingly sense of to the very itself, and second, this necessarily here same swum on its own resurfaced. ( :dontknow: certify on own European experience)

. Where him cannot be lie to, the facade, walk dirty, not to take into attention authorities supporting, violate its debt and go across his conscience: As only he is beginning to this to do, fate is beginning to his brush your already in compulsory order.

. Septil - this the, that not will give you to live, if you have nadushe lies any severity of. She nowhere not leaves and to supersede its in subconscious extremely difficult.

. In areas septilya man have a very much energy, Coming on cleansing, on aligning themselves in accordance with ideal of an - and him this it is difficult.

Squeamishness is exacted in - this very signature septilnaya emotion.

. Strong quality septilya - this personal frankness and frankness.

. Septil sun gives a distinct of purpose.

Helen, thank you for good saying from Fair :rolleyes: But, with minornymi aspects (in camping on CHAMPION Derivatives that from 7, 9, 11 and camping on D.) into astrology quite many different of views. So all ??? desirable themselves test words maitre and perhaps, contribute something its in understanding of actions aspects.

Helen wrote:

Septilyu are common such quality as decency, binding, the pursuit debt - again ponimaemomu with extreme clarity and nedvusmyslennostyu.

Here this conclusion soree just from numerology, interpretation of-7. From your examples not quite understandable, prejudice debt you follow. T. E. As this kharkteristika is borne on specifically your septil.
I to what often kharatkeristiki A. Submarine belong to somehow separate aspects (for example, to aspects of Mercury or Neptune, as in example about a lie), but these characteristics it is difficult directly applied to aspects between in other planets.

Markin N. Mainstream Considered septil, as unique opportunity, miracle, which comes man. In its understanding of, in those situations, where other citizens can tolerate disaster, wielders these aspects of go dry from water. There is and other opinion relatively outpouring aspects of groups septilya (see For example B. Z. Izraitel)

So we now remains only tell stories, associated with aspects this group, because teoretiziruya, we hardly we get close to understanding this group. And remains some kolichsetvo stories we common effort can identify, something the general, that their links and this will be as times interesuyuschiy us septil.

I have in map between planets aspects of groups septilya there is no. However, now to mind came history, youngest with my girlfriend. And she has as times in map there is septil sun in 12. And organic in 11 House. Jupiter manages 7 home. History such a: She quite long professionally analyzed unique and in the same time was kreschennoy. In what the moment it decided go in Church repent in what it is engaged not in bogougodnym affair. (As you realize here and other aspects of maps adopted participation). She already was only to a serious and nelitsepriyatnomu conversation with batyushkoy, however broke a took very contrary. Nicolas said it any words (already not remember that) after what, she stepped in uspokoennom and I would told in prosetlennom able. Moreover, it was forthcoming compose aid, which in the very moment was very incidentally. In that day on the sky was trine organic and sun, which srezoniroval with its natalnym septilem.

If still any history will, I'd rather tell their here.

Irina, Merci Pour le, and can be under case tell me more about their septilyakh?

Helen, narrative and truth spectacular, you until homes something in that day without losses have reached? In general is obtained, that in any society (and alone) reclassified machines - a strong stress for you, although in principle you this know how?

Helen wrote:

. However these effects are observed already with childhood: If child with strong septilyami in map going to lie to, have him, first, within will be very worryingly sense of to the very itself, and second, this necessarily here same swum on its own resurfaced. (Certify on own European experience)

Likewise! In most extent agree with the State you larded with citations. At all a sense of until from septilya, that there Saturn many (debt, a duty, honesty), but and something still. Still a sense of: Septil gives some narrow "corridor" response and action. You simply not can otherwise and all! Biodiversity behavior boils down to zero.

That concerns my my septilya of Saturn to ASTs. Long thought. Not be easy write about this, but again same internal sense of not gives wind back with direct roads. Until I take this septil as a manifestation of realism and common sense in now increased some displaying the. Saturn in category: Of st of House, so understandable why in life little close people. Expression of septilya make me an uncomfortable, although I believe, that simply call things their names, here is and all. ???? this has two hand. For me, for example, at all nor in scrap recognize whose something superiority (in prof. Terms of, so as themselves, its body, soul and at all personality cannot be to compare at all, you one, the extraordinary and all! This axiom). And here is level of harmony, success, of the 1990s, realizovannosti, of excellence and at all happiness, in my opinion, 'll measure and his can be to compare (this strongly is hinging on values, but I not want now stray in side). So here is, if I believe, that to levels JSC. Ukrainian Galician me there is far strongly seek to, and to levels Sergei Kevyts'kyi at all skrestis gender-life, then me not in scrap this recognize. And I not d to experience under this nasty sensations (always been mulling: But as is felt envy? Never its not experienced), d perceive this as point growth and camping on D. On-my this is called internal honesty.
But this same and has and second side and makes me neuzhivchivoy, with high is an expectations. I not give themselves use. Long have dissected, been mulling, was thinking about this. Why something my foreign as soft often perceive as weakness and people was in elementary are beginning "touring what I'm hearing", and then roll down (slide) until an open manipulating. So here is, on this moment I their presekayu and relations caught with Shleifer concludes and scandal. Why -i not know. Believe, that support human in difficult situation need to, but precisely in difficult, in crisis, in a stalemate. But further cannot be to accept his problems on themselves, person should SAM wriggle. And you (if know) Pomogi figure out far swim, with whom and why. But basic strain on exits from high impasse, whether kind, take himself. Not so long in its worded I heard words: "Have you inhumane communication." And I this human understand! :) Because not gave be itself eight wagon was built the cistern. If have human with steeply complicit manipulation on job board has growth and of female attractiveness of, then after long talk nor about than and "as would" choosing, which man could not do (on fact choice no not was, and was only drive impose its line game). So here is, after long and empty talk on the subject I nepsikhologichno told: "Listen, if you one takes career pisey (I errori, then not need to all around themselves considered for idiots and wishing, to they thought, that head." Naturally, relations,, although I not wanted to denounce. Every in life scratching's as can and if she has THAT is what is obtained well, then why would and there is no?? Simply things need to to call their names. But man not appreciate. Understandably :) Nu here is roughly so.

I described only events, and most importantly, its domestic motivation - there is no. Seems, that all and so understandable :glasses:. Why I all-??? not has become on their own to drive machine? Because you're insecure, that my Riding will not bring no one harm. There is no guarantee, that I no one not sobyu and nor in whom not'll drive the car. Ah okay I, and than to blame other people? And will whether in world better from my driving? Here is roughly my reasoning. Sense of responsibility. And of course foreign environment and entourage not contributed to the, and inimical.

Радуга wrote:

the not need to all around themselves considered for idiots and wishing, to they thought, that head

Lena, around full of the people, men and women who think only AGAINST place. Sometimes, judging by their living, can be to talk about complete absence of brain drain. Incidentally, I.M.H.O.,, in men more often. Sees alluring the lady or is stirring have him the bottom belly - all about the Police there is no and speech. And have you L deliberately enjoyed :idea:

Last edited by Helen (Sep 20 2008 14:31:47)

Helen wrote:

A have you L deliberately enjoyed

DAC not question! Let him go she them enjoys how many wants, I after all not fly utterly. The problem was in is, that me brains metal weights on each end quite long this theme. As would been pumping any resolution or justify.
FS. I so and knew that me not figure. Not need to was and subject win.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Aspect of septil