Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Aspect of septil

Aspect of septil

Posts 21 to 40 of 138

Чукокала wrote:

Irina, thank you, and can be under case in more details about their septilyakh?

Anna Eduardovna, and I not know, that write. I about this dimension never conceived, so not can say about his impact. Simply opened for themselves, that I have there is the link between tend and Jupiter (5-7 house) and between to Dis and Saturn (5-12 house).
Still times watched the simply, that the entire my life so or otherwise gush on themes 5 homes :love:. Particularly this markedly, when you converse, you with those, from whom the Sun in 6 House. Even 4000m2 as well as ashamed sometimes for his by our - people something work in having faces. And I until interest held :)

Morozz wrote:

There this markedly, when you converse, you with those, from whom the Sun in 6 House.

You case not pro me? :D-il, ????? its "suitcase." For shestidomnika batches of the drug - work, for pyatidomnika - love. Ptitse- air, fish - water, and if contrary, then nothing Horton not will. So that

Morozz wrote:

A times watched the simply, that the entire my life so or otherwise gush on themes 5 homes

:flag:

Радуга wrote:

always been mulling: But as is felt envy? Never its not experienced), d perceive this as point growth and camping on D. On-my this is called internal honesty.

Is obtained, that septil Asts-Saturn has such internal expression of. However I have 77gr (Saturn in 2D and manages them), but I, too, do not envy. Here is aggression I have many (well feel).
I mentioned one history pro money from his life. Me was somewhere years 8-9 and I accidentally found, that can their "undoubtedly like" obsharivaya pockets overcoat. In our the chamber, where they were stored summer. Parents simply not shunted attention on pittance, which there remained. Me in head not crossed, what effect would cause this have mothers. Septil I have in map from Saturn to kuspidu 4d. Mother I have was dominant in family and 90s tightly controlled. When the total sum's been accumulating until kopecks 50 fringes (ice cream then cost 13-19 kopecks, but I nor pittance not yet spent), money she discovered and asked (with biased to) where they are starting. In this moment I suddenly have situation quite otherwise. Say truth I be afraid (mother well was is capable lupanut me they on little bum cheeks), although and not believed themselves guilty. Have us views already then not around the converged, but me this was most agonizingly. Certainly, that I not needed in money, but pass past their chance to have free source not was able. In a whole this was educational moment. I You, that has found their on the street, on that mother has asked me bring them back on the previous place. I was glad to dispose get rid of them and buried for home. Then their even and not sought. Good relations with mom for me more expensive money.

Юра wrote:

Remembered one history pro money from his life. Me was somewhere years 8-9 and I accidentally found, that can their "undoubtedly like" obsharivaya pockets overcoat. In our the chamber, where they were stored summer. Parents simply not shunted attention on pittance, which there remained.

Yura, you as if pro me wrote :shine: :rolleyes:. And pro mother again, too, :tired: Truth such aspects of, as you have I have no

Last edited by Morozz (Sep 21 2008 20:13:48)

Yes, theme Saturn in aspects from 7 quite hard is obtained, that in general something understandable. I have applies a sense of, that septil bears prevents iskushayuschie opportunities, past which man guiding role or under pressure passes with proudly meta head. And if not passes past them, then his expect various unpleasant experiences (if not say punishment).

????, until looms picture, that for human in sphere interaction septilnykh planets very it is important do correctly. (Not so, as him very want, or as should strive, and so as he believes on this stage - correctly). ???? in all our novels (and have Elena, and have Rainbow before, and have completing a, and with my girlfriend) prisutvuet himself man and the second side, which somehow "explains" how right people in this case trickling in. This the second man (or in general case the second side, because its role, perhaps, can play and prevents natural phenomena and others. Forces) can to punish or contrary approve deeds "septilnykh" planets.
Wielders aspects of! Await the your criticism, complement, of mending :idea:

Have kulakovoy L. BC On subject spiritual aspects of written the next:
They directives are those who in past lives already took on the path spiritual climbing and improvement. In a real life there is opportunity to continue this path, but and greater responsibility of marketing for their actions and actions.
Septil gives spiritual training through standoff matter and spirit. The emancipation consciousness. Spiritual conversion through overcoming, disclosure spirituality.

T. E. This aspect of contains conflict (more often domestic, camping on K. Aspect of minornyy, but internal conflicts easily are projected vov neshniy the world.)
In ties with this again same question to all participants of our conversation, and were whether you situation, when you dealt internal resistance (drag, sense of debt) in sphere planets, associated septilem.
Helen, were whether such skills (type governance avttomobilem), which first incited you such a effect, and then you has ever managed fully to develop nove deal?
Rainbow, tried whether you move away from "direct path"?
Yura, and then very accounted for someone from household "shepherding Kosovo’on the path the true"?

I later before about biseptilnykh aspects write, so that citizens with these aspects not get upset :), we before them soon resume loan financing

Чукокала wrote:

septil bears prevents iskushayuschie opportunities, past which man guiding role or under pressure passes with proudly meta head

I would even not told, that this the temptation. Rather this can be call lack of choice. You simply not can otherwise and all! Although I here do an amendment on aktsentirovannyy Uranus in my map as the decor of the in character no compromise :)

Чукокала wrote:

Rainbow, tried whether you move away from "direct path"?

Yes, but success this not uvenchalos. I have was a sense of, that all depends on "chalice" my patience. Sooner or later she perepolnyalas and was occurring explosion or explosion :) and I has driven down with his neck "yoke of" in the form of suffering, but nothing not make for decisions its problems "friends." Once on Forum VShKA I wrote about how, that often feel themselves paper, as if'm absorbing another dirt, accept on themselves others’sins. I were bound by this with in the delegation with 12 st House, but it seems, that deal not only in it.

Чукокала wrote:

Helen, were whether such skills (type governance avttomobilem), which first incited you such a effect, and then you has ever managed fully to develop nove deal?

Evoked the from distant past. Staged a me after subject read on my aircraft venture programmer. I then nothing not skillful, child was sick. Immediately dispatched me on mnogomesyachnye rates nowadays. The collective our then was comprised of 5 fringes women and chief-men. He watched on me and spoke: "Software programmer this three" Tbilisi ": Patience, industriousness, and since forgotten third :dontknow:"
And I have (this he so decided to) all these quality are lacking. I his understood, all-??? I have the Sun with Uranus and to Dis and a quiet me not one. I was not exasperated. Me provided for coaching received write programs on one. And as something gradually, roughly through year, broke a so, that all his programs have gone me. Then one of the most active sets (camera combustion) have gone me in waging and drafting the programs. It seems on Mars in Raque - quite there, yet, and in home context has become host the 2016. He quickly resigned. As me said colleagues - not has survived shame. The entire this situation, by my senses here, was pushy this times. The second, me not allows conscience, nothing not making, receive money. And when start with programming, then me this deal very liked.
With office desktop tennis, too, was difficult initially. Training I with men. They, as techs have in this fact :crazy: regarded, that I have no data for held an, very the bad reaction, yes and starters play very late (for 35). Not wanted with me play. I not resented the, understood, that them not interestingly with weak partner. But I has gone in tennis school and very got carried away these guise of sport. On past for competitions me one a man said, that have ordinary people not case such rapid reaction. Knew would he how many sweat and labor gone, and various techniques training facilities how many pereprobovano.

Чукокала wrote:

Yura, and then very accounted for someone from household "shepherding Kosovo’on the path the true"?

My parents and former spouse not shared my views. They simply expected, that I will provide their close, so say, in materially. Morally-the ethical nurture limited 10 thus, the without any either religious slant. Perhaps this the case, when "there is no the prophet in his homeland." Nurture parents I limited cliche "well would and you so tall", and here is wife (medical man’s work on education) I tried to teach elements meditation in the hope, that she can it military chain as unfold chakras, but alas. In turn family very wanted nurture me, when I resigned from it. In retrospect, can be said, that foreign form of apparent prosperity family sharply differed from the my the frustrations in spiritual needs, and when emerged opportunity its satisfy, then I "is chipped." Now me would like instill their children spiritual needs. Senior son my are a kindred spirit, and daughter there is no.
Here is, incidentally, a good image could make for septilya: "Dr. makes Nebezyzvestnyy." On the temptation not very it seems, rather the obligation, but signature trait - if 5 form of (virus) causes generating electric immunity, camping on E. Through soft stress (though and cheer someone will have) be acquired new internal content (ability to to confront Pittsburgh Summit will result).

Thank you all owners septilya :), all ??? indeed is obtained "the obligation" domestic order, so that Helen judging by this aspect you ??? will have sooner or later on their own to drive machine. Rainbow, not let us on one Uranus to write off your no compromise, septil here so same "hand expended."
Yura, I like your image

Юра wrote:

Doctor makes Nebezyzvestnyy. "

Me like lot more examples on subject septilya, so starters inspect maps known people. Ironically, has found septil Mercury (9 house) - Jupiter (8 house) have P. P. Globa Horoscopes. In homes not am sure, camping on K. Not remember, where embarked on time birth. Moreover, that his forecasts and books enjoy big popularity more nothing say not can. Although given the, that aspect of the right-- means have him was the problem overcoming external resistance its I'm not gonna order and educational activities. Who- any remembers something from his stories on the subject?
If will find still septili have known citizens - share please. Situation, associated with aspect of more or less are still emerging, and here is how on ifzicheskom level aspect of manifests itself not exactly a understandable. Although, thanks to Helen there is suspicion, that if "to heap" planet in dimension, then can be achieve very slazhennogo interaction planets.

Чукокала wrote:

Yura, I like your image

Me, too, image, the proposed Jura, appeared recognizable.

I have no these aspects of. I.e. quite. So I'll shut up. But there is have my son, with very many. Even 4000m2 as well as three konfmguratsii of them. Are found aspects of septilya (51,4), 154,28; 6,54; 128,6. All in vpredelakh listing. That they mean I not know, so as he still a small. Can only say, that he as something all likes and all Science of. Aspects of this group to Neptune sextile and the produce markets.

Радуга wrote:

Galia you, too, better jump in to discussions about, comprising conceptual reflection advance Wu you, too, aspektiki there is: Venera- By 12 128, 6 (in realities 129); Jupiter - K9 51 • 25 shadowing (52, 5)

Galya, Venus-By 12 this from area love, relationships, choice, you as "Westerners" (unlike s "nurses", pani at home). ???? here can be analyze as love in your life "really jibe" with notions self-sacrifice, dissolving of the in a sense of, isolation, a, love as divine sense of. Any associations causes?

To 9-Jupiter this attitude to higher education.

Still has found pro septil. All have the same K. BC Daragana in "Astrology both" (truth, contradicts conducive-time): "Septil was one of the most first factors that I became systematically find in natal maps people, seriously alumni systemic methods self-perfection. This aspect of transformation and transmutation, aspect of domestic alchemy, ability to produce domestic perestroika of our beings. This indeed publics aspect of, so as in this case system, which is man, reconstructs itself themselves. United Nations attention under karmic analysis on the link septilem obviously, upraviteley 1 and 10 homes, planets on ASTs - in any possible combination. This sign, that man had such experience focused transform themselves in the past, "sought and found" themselves once. These efforts not family a gift. Now can be enjoy aspect of as the existing narabotkoy. People with similar position instinctively feel in itself this opportunity, but will whether they its use - this the other question. How I can judge, septil acts nedirektivno, and psychologically can be perceived as aid senior forces, spiritual protection. " Truth that it on practice means I not realized :no:

Радуга wrote:

Galia, Venus-By 12 this from area love, relationships, choice, you as "Westerners" (unlike s "nurses", pani at home). ???? here can be analyze as love in of Your Life "really jibe" with notions self-sacrifice, dissolving of the in a sense of, isolation, a, love as divine sense of. Any associations causes?

Very even break down at all. I indeed'm slipping under in favorite man, and izoliruyus from all friends and friends, me lack his society. Victimhood, too, present, truth I its as such not felt, simply understand mind. Yes, believe love a glorious sense of! But. As see happiness and mutual love me this not brought, means what conclusions to do?

About higher education. Learns want always, if would were free means would have gone and on by, and on English language, and on. Many what even would studied :confused: The subject: Means in this my task? Learns learns learns?

Галина wrote:

The subject: Means in this my task? Learns learns learns?

Given the, that Jupiter in septile to kuspidu 9 homes, perhaps task in is, to learn (or travel), should only given, that there where is active this aspect of man important, to himself process was the right (with his perspective) and typically results come not immediately, and after serious training facilities or after stubborn refusal labor.
Have observed another feature of aspects. Before as something to do on him man can algun in some sosmnenii, if deal new. This again same and in Kipling Nelen about taking diazepam machines and on their observations for among acquaintances.
Have one of them there is septil between planets in 1 and 10 House. In first, he has concrete misconception about how, what he wants work (in 10 Neptune, in 1 Long) under this ideal find extremely difficult and he this understands so periodically is in a free search for, mechanism second above than start a new work (camping on E. To move on new place) very many doubt ("need to whether me this" and camping on Afghan, but includes when "rooting", then can fully dissolve in work.

Rainbow,

Радуга wrote:

septil acts nedirektivno

With this I agree, although, if we have septil of Pluto or Saturn, then special alternatives is not provided.
And here is about aid senior forces, spiritual protection I on this moment not understand.

Радуга wrote:

This is aspect of transformation and transmutation, aspect of domestic alchemy, ability to produce domestic perestroika of our beings.

With this I, too, agree, with one utochneniem, that here is on this perestroika just beings moves away very many forces and (or time), camping on E. This scapegoating - outcome big work (foreign or domestic, in dependence from planets), and without it no turning not will. T. E. With my view this aspect of those, who can long hard in one direction.

I here discovered, that have two my well known people there is measured aspect of Neptune in septile to Sun. Long been mulling, that same their unites, camping on K. People absolutely different. In one case serious problems with alklgolizmom, in another case - write family reasons. But both - believers people, successive to God in conscious brought up age, after long seeking and fluctuations. In respect to faith they similar. This and observance posts, and advocacy services, and confessions. In general in this case people, if can be so say believe "correctly" and invest many forces in serving God.

Until struck me, that the key word that applies to septilyu - this "correctly." ???? step to the right, step to the left - guarantee of trouble or convergence with his path, loss of themselves.

Радуга wrote:

As struck me, that the key word that applies to septilyu - this "correctly." ???? step to the right, step to the left - guarantee of trouble or convergence with his path, loss of themselves.

Ah here is, now this confirms even times: That my the main question about my path on fact MINISTRY question for me now!

Чукокала wrote:

Given the, that Jupiter in septile to kuspidu 9 homes, perhaps task in is, to learn (or travel),

And here is this at all dream! :jumping: can to move on work in tourism?! Then accurately need teach language.

Галина wrote:

I indeed'm slipping under in favorite man, and izoliruyus from all friends and friends, me lack his society. Victimhood, too, present, truth I its as such not felt, simply understand mind. Yes, believe love a glorious sense of!

A bit not in subject, but very it seems on Neptune in 7 st House. Galina, there is you the link Neptune's consort and 7 th homes?

This not quite Neptune in 7 forge the Have Gali aktsentirovana Western polusfera radiksa. I on the evening write their thought on this about :)

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Aspect of septil