Ephemerides forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Aspect of septil

Aspect of septil

Posts 41 to 60 of 138

Julietta wrote:

A little bit not in subject, but very it seems on Neptune in a 7 st House. Galina, there is you the link Neptune and 7 th homes?

Julia, have Gali Neptune in 5 st House, to 7-Mu relations not has. Have Gali there is stellium in district DSTs and this, to be sure gives trends Ideology enumerated. But, as me seems, "Wessies", possessing dependence from partners in particular and from surrounding world at all, not feel. Its integrity as would. Them as if would all time something lacks. And here (as me seems) quite maturity desire to precisely such relations (perhaps I am mistaken, a virtual communication can twist).

Galya, when in past we Sunday? S subject, I raze could not understand why have you such a strong resistance. Now, seems, 'm understand :) Tell please, and here is this theme dissolving of the in partner, self-sacrifice not communicates whether have you with greater only the right option development events? That if will as something otherwise, then this regulation already not you? That differently you not can, not like it or and not regulation? That somewhere deeply in psyche barely audible voice says, that you rights?

Ah here is, finally you me realized. Lenochka, I truth very is happy this. Precisely so. I can grow spiritually, engage educate myself, samopoznaniem. But all same sense my precisely in of descent kinship, neighborhood with another person. If this not will me indefinitely increasingly else. Yes, I perhaps d a good teacher, and a good other. And simply the right man. But this d not ya In alone I not I. And it is this voice says, that for my. Ah Appeasement that whether. Although this a bit not surest word. Need a man-partner.

Galya, here not all so simply. Deal in is, that such things

Радуга wrote:

What if will as something otherwise, then this regulation already not you? That differently you not can, not like it or and not regulation

Are common all, who is in "zone comfort", i.e. within familiar destabilized. Until I not can say, that this: Unavailability to changes or expression of septilya. If to return to definition septilya, then there meet such characteristics as "configuring on what lies beyond all limits" and "protection senior forces." If with the first as something intuitively understandable, then in than may be protection in terms of self-sacrifice and camping on D., personally me not clear utterly.
Galya, and that prevents targeted search partner? If man knows that wants, expressly represents itself desirable, then, as the saying goes, maps in hands. Have you policies this solyare 5 th house is in 12 st radiksnom. For stand alone relations not very well, and here is for tied dating in Internet - most the on-my :) A in next solyare, suddenly, theme’il get there far need to. All the more, a new solyar have you already not fast approaching.

Perhaps increasingly deal in that if before I all relations'd tie up with first glance (simply understood here is it – my), now I accurately know, what man me need. And this already harder. I not'm leaving from dating, although. Until only on a new. Are being mulled over ties 20 years ago. People from since the youth. Precisely because, that I know its victimhood, I't seek human, which can this understand and assess and to answer. 't seek precisely spiritual relatedness. And this always harder, than simply hotel! :sceptic:

Galya, I not very moved in :dontknow: so I take pausing in response. Still very want hear opinion um, but until Monday she without betting with your social network sits. So that waiting for-with of our steering.

I simply have been arguing say, that hotel easily, and come to love harder to. And simply familiarity sake of conducting time. Here is again chelove from the past, and the situation contrary. When the I you wrote that remembered 25 years its love, and now me says about same man and I in of shock, because even not supposed. Until goes a strengthened correspondence in 120, but meeting will accurately! Far walk away with only.

Галина wrote:

I simply have been arguing say, that hotel easily, and come to love harder to.

I.e. there is desire to more realistic relations?

Галина wrote:

From / To fields walk away with only.

Better would wait until offensive next diesel. Now as times appropriate time for virtual communication, but meeting in the real life can bring disappointment. And a man as something to do with sphere psychology or art like music?

Lenochka, you - The Oracle! He very creative personality, not know, that for business have him, but he always played in our student theater Poemimy, and in this year was 25 years create. He and was one of creators and masterminds, and director.
Disappointment perhaps when what large see, and here simply meeting old friends. :flirt: are going in wood for mushrooms go.

And, ah then in subject.

Галина wrote:

are going in wood for mushrooms go

Mushrooms, too, Neptune are governed, this significator 12 th homes. Go, Galya, on mushrooms :flirt: this for yours current diesel well!

Has found still about septile fun term (from books G. Darling test "Capitalism medical astrology"): "Septil - aspect of very expressed physically. I took his have Oskar Webber's, which argues, that septil expresses battle suggestible subject. I think, that planet and ganglia in is case, when they near the mid-mark, on theory Arabs have attitude as to right-wing, so and leftist half of bodies. Quite not so such is the case, when planet on the border between sights. From 29 th degrees one mark until 1 th degrees next or several minutes more is potential area innate disgraces or physical by, that often is associated with septilem. This is only hypothesis. "

It seems, that the author links septil with vulnerability, only it is unclear that he has in mind under "physical vyrazhennostyu"

Had a good days all! Staff emerged and until not rtrubaetsya :). Rainbow I not very realized question, who was on 3 page of our discuss (you wrote, that need comments, and I something not understand :huh:).

Радуга wrote:

septil expresses battle suggestible subject

Here until not can to agree, because from of our discuss is obtained, that if man on septilyu something-Israeli peace itself in head, then he from this not missile ("or so, or raze")
With physical all information or deformities (if planet in the early or late mark), perhaps sootnisitsya with reality, but this needs in tested. Again same arises question, these neschastsya are manifest, if planet have attitude to 6 and 8 homes or outside matter from home, where are planet? Intuition suggests, that must be are engaged 6, 8 or 12 homes. But this requires again same verification.

I until without betting with your social network sat look at still maps known citizens. Have L. BC Tolstoy such same septil, as have P. P. Globa Horoscopes between v and Jupiter, at home and signs naturally different.
Have Vysotsky septil between vami (Fish) and Sun behaves similarly (Actis Systems), have of Mendeleev septil between Sun behaves similarly in Vodolee and Pluto in Ovne ("mendeleevskie environment" - skill to combine around themselves people and likely, for him again same emphasis stood on "genesis" this activities).

Those, whom planet in dimension are engaged wondering to know about relationships people, simvoliziruemykh these planets. Now the lady has found with septilem sun (1 house) and Mars (2 house), she has now quite a daunting way to earnings, slightly later, if to word will have will talk. Wondering another, how I understood from its narratives relations between husband (the Sun) and son (Mars) were very good, in childhood he wanted to resemble father,, but than older was becoming, those harder to this was implement. D then much detail to identify the.
I have question to participants discuss, could not would you, too, podeliitsya condemn as provlyayutsya outward "relationship" between planets, interlinked septilem?

Lena, in continuation of issue. A man zerezno Hypnotizes photography, soon exhibition, is keen on tourism on inaccessible jobs (the latest approach Ural), in business trade that household chemistry.
For your research can to share any information, only tell us more precisely about than?

Чукокала wrote:

(you wrote, that need comments, and I something not understand).

Yes in a whole :) you same helmsman this themes, ah and interestingly that we here without you wrote here.

Галина wrote:

for your research can to share any information, only tell us more precisely about than?

Galya, mushrooms, photograph and anything this well :) this all on 12-mu home, which have you go in this year affairs amorous, but we are gone in side from themes septilya.

Have my girlfriends in natalnoy map there is septil Saturn (Rak on Asts) and Venus (3rd Afghan in The Maiden). Write with its resolution. She buys large things only when quite "push comes to shove" and even in the absence of money (full) always is Indispensable UN sum, different, case wondrous ways. And at all she very contained in purchase, in things, not greedy, and contrary, all gives gifts,’t share with all. Still one interesting feature of - in rubbing shoulders with friends. When its girlfriends invite in Visitors, it accepts invitation ONLY after domestic consent or domestic resolution and as-would say clearer, after achievements domestic harmony desires and need in rubbing shoulders. If there is modicum a small dissonance, it sits homes. Themselves realize, delicate mimic achieve not be easy and so she one. She until not married, and apparently this couple planets is one of living problems and lessons.

Helen wrote:

When its girlfriends invite in Visitors, it accepts invitation ONLY after domestic consent or domestic resolution and as-would say clearer, after achievements domestic harmony desires and need in rubbing shoulders. If there is modicum a small dissonance, it sits homes. Themselves realize, delicate mimic achieve not be easy and so she one. She until not married, and apparently this couple planets is one of living problems and lessons.

This very strongly reminds net and rarefied air highly in the mountains. Apparently, not every can exist in such conditions, husbands, friends simply not are near. Noiaea with my motives septilya of Saturn.

Friends she has people stay. I itself the example :crazy:. We've been friends already 11 years. Perhaps I of walking not on septilyu. Friendship have us spiritual, and then already female. Together and on Yoga and on workshops. But, truth say, I have much pushy force and if I have soul is ablaze, then I its'm rocking this, rasshevelivayu and am outlived all our instruction. But she explains me obvious and ordinary for all, but not understandable me things and acts sedative functions on me, and otherwise me pushes. But not always I have lack energy or desires and then I of walking in general order camping on E. On its septilyu. 8-)

Чукокала wrote:

Wu me question to participants discuss, could not would you, too, podeliitsya condemn as provlyayutsya outward "relationship" between planets, interlinked septilem?

If borrow "external" aspect of manifestations of septilya between my ASTs and Saturn, then here need to say about respect leadership to my initiatives. Pomeditirovav on the subject can say, that initiatives my and leadership as something always not coincide. The they their not support, then me try to on them redesign your, and I I rest against in force series of causes. And as something we here not on the same page in opinion. Although on relations with leadership this it's a discrepancy not trickle down, me always crave the as fair, responsible worker, but this rather aspect of sekstilya Long-Saturn.

Helen wrote:

Boor she explains me obvious and ordinary for all, but not understandable me things and acts sedative functions on me

Here is this interestingly. Means she has is happening this the most thin configuring on situation with you and she in it enters. Is obtained consciously enters? And if there is no settings, then, too, consciously NOT enters?

Has found have themselves septil. Chiron 12 - Saturn a 1D
Perhaps, this’s sharpened sense of justice. Always for those, whom world, they hurt, as me seems unjustifiably.

Радуга wrote:

This is aspect of transformation and transmutation, aspect of domestic alchemy, ability to produce domestic perestroika of our beings

If view with this perspective my skill build relations, yes. I can accurately say, that this sphere of I said I'm working out stronger all, precisely because, that she for me is important. I was very strongly hooked, though from opinion men, and now me it is important its opinion more, was dire afraid she was a keeper, now easily'm letting go rights. And can this simply raising self-appraisal.
Aspect of higher education not an advanced stage, perhaps because this can include even and travel. Need to was in its time go on economic, because this directly strangled with work. And the thirst for travel so and has remained, and, too, want its satisfy. In next year want go in approach on Altai. And do!

Радуга wrote:

have said: So she has is happening this the most thin configuring on situation with you and she in it enters. Is obtained consciously enters? And if there is no settings, then, too, consciously NOT enters?

I would told - she is as natural. She from within knows as correctly.

You are here » Ephemerides forum » Radiks - basis astrologicheskogo analysis » Aspect of septil